Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
Pokesitting on the Beach Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:11 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Riolu lowered it's guard when Rala said it wasn't a wild Pokemon. The Pyroar yawned as it smelled Riolu, obviously he was a little startled by this. The Pyroar then walked over to Ulla as he started smelling her. The lion then nuzzled it's mane against her as she lost her balance a little from his weight. "That's enough Pyroar." The man said at the entrance of the building. Ulla looked over to where she heard the voice as it was the man she saw in the lobby.

Leon walked over to them as Ulla was confused who this man was. He then knelt down to her height as he offered a soft smile. "I see you already started your Pokemon journey." He then looked over to Riolu. "And I see Riolu did become your starter Pokemon. Good for you." Both Ulla and Riolu were both a little uncomfortable as Riolu got closer to Ulla to protect her. Leon noticed their body language as he sighed. "You don't remember me, do you?" Ulla shook her head. "I-I'm sorry....I don't think we've ever met."

With that, Leon was a bit taken back as he couldn't help but laugh. "Of course you don't remember me. The last time you saw me was when you were only six. It's me, Leon. You're older brother." With that, it struck a nerve in Ulla as she just stared at him. Riolu read Leon's and Ulla's aura. Leon seamed genuine, but. Ulla seemed in disbelief. Leon then stood up as he looked at Ter, particularly he took notice of his Snag Machine. "So. What's your deal? How did you meet my sister? And group are you part of? I saw you and that Hybrid with Ulla earlier-" "Your not my brother." "Huh?" He looked down back at Ulla as she was looking at him with eyes of pain who had tears in them.

"I-I know my brother when I see him. Y-Your not my brother. I don't know how you know my name, my Pokemon, or my brother's name....but y-you aren't him! My brother was said to be in the hospital with an incurable disease! S-So how dare you say you are him!" She shouted as she ran off, Riolu was shocked but felt it would be better to just let her cool her head. She looked at Rala and Pokespeaked to her saying that his remark seemed genuine, that he was telling the truth. Leon watched Ulla run off as he just ruffled his hair. "Geez. I really messed that up. Maybe I should have said more to prove who I was." He looked at Ter. "So, why are you guys here?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:10 am
"...that could have gone better," I muttered under my breath as Ulla ran off. I didn't sense any malicious intent from Leon, but whether he was legitimate was beyond my ability to detect for now. Given how recently I'd taken to being a Psychic Channeler, that wasn't much of a surprise.

When Leon asked me what my deal was, I shook my head. "Sorry, I'm on duty. We'll have to chat some other time," I said curtly before walking away. Snagem's secrets aside, I wasn't trying to form a rapport with Leon in case he wound up not being the real deal. I took a route that circled back to the direction Ulla ran off to, wanting to check on her without making it obvious to Leon that I was heading back to check up on her. I didn't want to step on toes if Leon turned out to be the real deal. It took a minute, but I found Ulla eventually. "You okay?" I asked. It was probably the least intelligent thing I could say, but I wanted to show Ulla I supported her regardless of how this ended out. Somebody had to.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:24 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Riolu followed Ter to go find Ulla, he looked back to go see where Leon was. He wanted to explain her reasoning for feeling these ways towards him. But, right now they were on a mission and wasn't so sure if Ulla felt like sharing at the moment.

Ulla was hiding behind in some bushes as she was wiping some tears. "He's not my brother, he can't be.....He just can't." She kept telling herself as she had an image in her head pop up as she was wiping her tears. It was blury but she was able to make out that it was her father. Then suddenly an image she didn't recognize, a blue deer. She then felt someone rest a hand on her shoulder. She looked over to see Riolu and Ter. She wiped up some more tears as she stood up and got out of the bushes. "I'm fine...Let's get this mission over with. We probably wasted enough time and might have given whoever is after Chuuster an advantage." She gave off a smile as best as she could.

Leon watched as Ter walked a different direction from where Ulla ran off to. He sighed "You got their sent Pyroar?" The large lion nodded as Leon started walking back towards the building. Pyroar a little shock that he wasn't gonna go after Ulla, stood there for a second then started following him. "That's good enough for me. If we were to pursue even further, my chances of getting through to her would be a waste of energy and time on me..." He said as he returned Pyroar to his Pokeball. Before he put the Pokeball back in his Pokeball, he stared down at it. "...If you catch their scent with those people we found strange, you pop out immediately."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:04 pm
Part of me wanted to ask if she was sure that guy wasn't related to her. They did look similar in a way. But I really didn't want to get involved in their family dispute. It wasn't my place. I was just some guy Ulla worked with. Not to mention the somewhat rude way I brushed Leon off.

"Mission aside, I'm here if you need someone to talk to," I sighed. This wasn't normally the route I took with people, but I had a feeling that it was something she needed to hear. Besides, I did want to help her, despite my hesitation.

I caught an image of a pair in black tanktops in my peripheral vision, each wearing an amulet of a skull. I didn't turn to face them, but I did focus my attention on them. They were too far off to make sense of what they were saying, though. After a moment, I focused on Ulla again.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:33 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

"....Ter do you have family?" She asked as she looked around at her surroundings. "My parents died a few months after I was born. My brother was ten when we lost them. So...instead of going on his own Pokemon journey. He stayed with me till I was six, that's when he went on his Pokemon journey. I lived with my grandparents then, even though I had them. They couldn't really take care of me very well because they were old. But, them being there was nice. They lived in a different house from me but they would often check on me." She said with a soft smile as she noticed something off. She saw the pair with black tanktops. "One day, I read a letter from my brother. He was in the Sinnoh and was sick. With some sort of disease that couldn't be cured.....I didn't hear anything after that. So, I imagined he died."

Ulla walked over to Ter as her eyes were puffy. "...I'm confused. I've been so independent for a very long time. I don't have any memories of my parents. And I can't really remember anything of my brother. I imagined him to be dead all this time....So, what do I do? If he really is my brother?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:19 pm
I stood there and listened to Ulla's story. It's what I asked for, after all. When she was done, I sat down, leaning against the outside wall of the hotel. "I do have a family," I said stoically. The mission could wait for a few minutes. "My father was almost never around because of where he works, so most of my childhood was spent with my mother or by myself. I was an only child. I can't know what it was like not having parents. I can't share your pain because of that. But if he is your brother, isn't he better than nothing? Besides, you don't know that he didn't die," I reasoned with her, not even believing myself. I could only hope that hearing it helped her feel somewhat better, or granted her some form of inner peace.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:28 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

"I guess you're right....but. How do I explain to him what I do? I mean, we are a mercenary group aren't we?" She asked as she was so unsure about the whole entire thing. She shook her head as she looked up to Chuuster's room. "I can't let this mess with my head right now. Or I'm not gonna be able to focus at all." She said as she slapped her cheeks. She then looked at Ter and smiled. "Thanks for the talk Ter. I think it's a little bit clearer in my head."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:04 pm
"Whether or not you tell him about Snagem is up to you," I told her. It would inevitably be her decision whether she invited Leon to the group, or even if she accepted the fact that he may indeed be her brother. The fact that she was wanting to focus on the mission again was a good sign, though.

I followed where I thought the guys I saw earlier went, thinking Ulla would follow me. Before long, I found them conversing among themselves in the lobby. "Calm down! I know that dirty rat is in here somewhere. If he's not out on the beach like we got told, he must be up in one of the rooms above. Send somebody upstairs checking doors or windows or somethin'. We gotta come up with a plan until then."

"Or you could just leave," I offered, stepping out of the shadows. "Oh, who am I kidding? Your kind never takes the easy way out."

"Who the hell do you think you are!?" the grunt wanting to come up with a plan asked me while the other focused on Ulla, balls at the ready.

"The cleaning crew," I said snarkily, grabbing a ball off my belt.

[Battle the other Skull Grunt. She'll have at least two Alolan-native Pokemon of the Poison, Dark, Bug, or Psychic-type.]  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:35 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla followed along side Ter as they soon spotted two Skull grunts conversing against one another. She wasn't sure what the plan was until she noticed Ter step out of the shadows. "Sorry guys. I would ask you to leave but you kinda left us no choice now." She told the other grunt. "Kid, you are messing with the wrong crowd. Leave." "Sorry. But I've faced scarier people than you guys. So from where I'm standing your nothing."

The Skull grunt took the bait as she was furious. "Wimpod open up with Aqua Jet go!" The grunt took out a Pokeball and threw it in the air as a Wimpod came out as it was enveloped in water as it came straight for Ulla. Riolu was about to step forward to face the bug Pokemon but Ulla stopped him and showed him a Pokeball. "Rowlet go and use Peck!" She shouted as Rowlet popped out of the Pokeball and chirped happily.

Rowlet saw the enemy as they flew up higher as Riolu grabbed Ulla to get her out of harms ways was the Wimpod changed directions and shot straight up to chase Rowlet. Rowlet kept letting him chase until he quickly did a barrel roll for them to be infront of him as his beak glowed as he struck with a super effective flying attack.

Wimpod slammed into the ground as he was a bit dizzy but shook it off. "Don't let that bird beat you up! Sand Attack!" The bug started shaking the ground around him as a dust of Sand filled the air. Rowlet didn't go near it as he wouldn't be able to see. He looked around to see if he could spot the bug. "Now use Metal Claw!" The grunt shouted as Wimpod jumped out at Rowlet and attacked him. Rowlet took the attack as he regained his balance. "Rowlet you good?" Rowlet nodded as Ulla smiled. "Alright, use Leaf Blade."

Rowlet quickly jumped into action as his wings started being enveloped with green energy as he flew towards Wimpod and started striking him. The Wimpod was able to dodge a few but then was struck really hard across his face. He fell forward unconscious as the grunt bit her lower lip. "Come back you useless Wimpod." She recalled her Pokemon as she pulled out another Pokeball. "Sorry. Did I strike a nerve?"

At this point, the grunt was on fire. "Ribombee clean up this mess!" Rimbombee came out of a Pokeball she threw. It bowed almost like a princess would. "Use Sweet Scent!' Rimbombee gave off a Sweet Scent from her wings as it started filling the air. Rowlet caught a scent of it as he suddenly became super relaxed. He flew down and was bobbing his head back and forth from the aroma. "Uhm....Rowlet?" Rowlet wasn't paying attention as he was infatuated from the scent. "Now use Silver Wind!" Rimbombee then started flapping it's wings as waves of wind came straight for Rowlet as it connected. Rowlet was tossed back as he regained conscious. "Rowlet attack back with Peck!"

Rowlet quickly flew high up as his beak started glowing, he then launched himself downwards to the bug. "Sweet Scent once more!" "Rowlet spin counter-clockwise!" Both of them shouted as another Sweet Scent was released in the air. Rowlet quickly started spinning the way Ulla said as the Sweet was coming in his direction wasn't getting to his senses as it was more bouncing off of him. He then landed his Peck as he flew backwards right after.

"I'm getting real tired of you kid! Finish this already with Moon Blast!' The little bug Pokemon started charging Moon Blast. "Brave Bird buddy let's go!" Rowlet nodded as it buiilt up speed as it was surrounded by a blue aura as it turned red. Both of the attacks collided as Rowlet was able to break through and it Ribombee head on as it was launched into a nearby tree unconscious. The Skull grunt returned her Pokemon as she bit her lower lip. "I can't believe I was beaten by a kid." Rowlet flew back to Ulla as blue little sparks were coming off it from the collision.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:56 pm
"Don't know why you're messing with us, nerd," the male Skull Grunt said. "But if it's a fight you're after, you've got it," he added, letting a Salandit out of its ball.

I responded by letting Samurai come out to fight. "Jeez. A Water-type against a Fire-type. Real original," the grunt scoffed. I didn't respond, not willing to waste breath against these fools. The grunt shrugged at my silence, then smirked. "Good thing I've got a few tricks up my sleeve, then. Salandit, use Poison Gas.

Salanidit smirked, then belched out a cloud of poisonous gas that floated toward Samurai. Instinctively, he covered his mouth with his arm and used Air Slash with his free hand to push the cloud back, causing it to dissipate instead. "Oh, that's how it's going to be, huh?" the grunt scoffed. "Spew a Smog at him!"

Salandit belched again, spewing up gas a bit faster than before. Samurai couldn't react fast enough, but instead of being Poisoned, he took a bit of damage instead. The grunt laughed at this, but I couldn't help but smirk as well. "Dealing damage to a Pokemon that knows Revenge is never a good idea," I pointed out as Samurai gathered Fighting-type energy in his fist. He lunged forward to punch Salandit, who tried using Smog to push him back with the force he used to push the gas cloud at him, but Samurai pushed past it, landing a blow on the poisonous lizard's face and knocking it back.

"Don't take that crap from him!" the grunt yelled. "Venoshock, let's go!" Salandit stood up and started running at Samurai, but we were quicker. "Razor Shell," I ordered. Samurai raced at Salandit on a collision course, charging his scalchops with Water-type energy and swiping at him with them. Salandit must not have been trained very well, or perhaps it was because of the type advantage, but this knocked Salandit out.

"Jeez... can't believe this crap," the grunt muttered, digging into his bag before finally pulling out another ball - this one containing an Alolan Raticate. This worried me a bit, but I knew Samurai still had plenty of fight left in him. I checked his Pokedex data to see if he had any Fighting-type moves other than Revenge while he stared the Alolan Raticate down, After a minute, I saw a move that I had no idea that he knew.

The grunt was done waiting, though. "Sucker Punch, Raticate!" the grunt ordered. Raticate vanished a bit, but Samurai could sense the Dark-type energy he was using, and because I hadn't given him an order yet, he was able to jump out of the way of Raticate's attack. "Alright, give Sacred Sword a go," I told Samurai. Smirking, he crossed his arms with a scalchop in each hand and charged the energy needed for the move.

"Crap. Use Quick Attack to get out of the way!" the grunt roared. Raticate tried to get away from Samurai, but considering it's bulk, it just couldn't move fast enough, and Samurai's attack connected, knocking the rat back a bit. "Dang! Retaliate with Crunch!" the grunt snapped. Since Samurai didn't back up after attacking Raticate, it was in prime position to bit down on Samurai and did just that, damaging him with Dark-type energy.

"You don't learn very quickly, do you?" I smirked, mocking him as Samurai charged up for another Revenge. This one knocked Raticate across the room, knocking him out.

"Crap, bail!" the male grunt yelped, as his subordinate followed him out of the hotel and into the countryside. I patted Samurai gratefully before letting him return to his ball to rest. "Let's go check on Keiko. I get the feeling these weren't the only grunts that they had planned to attack us with."

Meanwhile, while Keiko was standing in Chuuster's room with him, a window broke, and a lone Grunt popped in. "Finally found you, ya little rat," the grunt smirked. Before Chuuster could retort, however, Audrey popped out of her ball, stood next to the celebrity Pikachu, and pointed at the grunt. "No!"

"You didn't think it'd be that easy, did you?" Keiko asked, her arms crossed in front of her. Cursing, the grunt grabbed a ball from her belt and let out a Psychic-type Oricorio. Chuuster said something snarky in Pokespeak, but without Rala around to translate, Keiko couldn't be sure of what he was actually saying.

'We'll see. Oricorio, Teeter Dance," the grunt asked. Oricorio proceeded to shake its hips and move its body, emitting Normal-type energy as it did so. This succeeded in confusing Chuuster and Audrey, and even made Keiko dizzy for a bit, but she managed to shake it off.

"Not so fast," Keiko insisted, recalling Audrey and letting Aura out on the other end of the room to try to avoid her getting accidentally shocked by Chuuster. "Alright, try Aurora Beam!" Keiko ordered. As Aura charged Ice-type energy, Chuuster shook off his confusion for long enough to charge Electric-type energy. Together, with Aurora Beam and Thunderbolt, the pair were able to knock Oricorio back. The bird hadn't fainted, but was close to it, and Paralyzed on top of that. Scoffing, the grunt recalled Oricorio and let out a Vikavolt instead. "Yeah, let's see you freeze or paralyze this one!"

"Don't have to. Aura, use Ancientpower!" Keiko ordered. She almost asked Aura to use Stone Edge, but that'd only cut a hole in the floor, whereas with Ancientpower, Aura could form rocks with just energy. Chuuster wasn't out of the fight, either, and coated his tail in Steel-type energy. Between Iron Tail and Ancientpower, Vikavolt took significant damage, but it wasn't out of the fight yet.

"We can't hurt our target too much, so focus on that fossil Pokemon. Energy Ball!" the grunt ordered. As Vikavolt charged Grass-type energy, Keiko panicked a bit, thinking Aura was part water when she was part-Ice instead. When Vikavolt fired his Energy Ball, Chuuster split it apart with another Iron Tail, mocked the Vikavolt in Pokespeak, then fired an Electro Ball at it, knocking it into the wall and pushed it through it, leaving a hole in said wall.

This is about where I walked in, and with Vikavolt gone, Oricolo close to fainting, and another trainer to deal with, the grunt just gave up. "Tch. Outta here," she scoffed before leaping out the window to the scaffold she used to reach the window she broke through and rode it up.

I ran out to chase her, but the scaffold was out of my reach by the time I got to the window. "Pikapi," "Let her go," Chuuster said, with Rala going back to translating him again. "Pikachu, pi pika pikachu." "She's been beat, she's not gonna come back any time soon."

"I wouldn't be too sure," I retorted. "We haven't fought anything but grunts, yet. Somebody's gotta be leading them."

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:13 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla was holding onto Rowlett as Ter was having a battle with the other grunt. When it was all over, he suggested that they go back to the room as she nodded and followed right beside him.

Leon was in their suite laying down on the couch. Suddenly, Pyroar was scratching his trainer's belly. "N-Not right now..." the Lion then licked his face. The man was then disgusted as he got up from his comfy spot. "What?!" As he said that, both of them were able to hear a battle from another room. He then heard a Pikachu calling, as it sounded like someone landing outside. The Pyroar rushed to the patio to see someone running away as he looked back at Leon. "It's them...wasn't it?" The lion nodded as Leon sighed. "Quick but quiet okay?" Both of them leaped out of their room as well and following the mysterious person silently.

When Ulla entered the room and saw the shattered glass on the floor as it looked like there was a scuffle. She then looked at Keiko. "Riolu can track where that person is with his aura." Riolu stepped up as he started focusing his aura to see where that person was going. He was able to spot them as he noticed a somewhat familiar aura. He then looked at everyone and merely nodded that he knew where they were heading.

TerashiLeonGoken

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:51 am
I nodded to Lucario and headed to the door, but looked to Rala and Keiko before opening it. "You two stay here. She might have just been a decoy," I warned. Chuuster rolled his eyes, but Keiko nodded. I then looked to Ulla and motioned to her to follow me.

The four Skull grunts that were trying to Pokenap Chuuster were standing outside of the hotel, in the shadows the building cast in the setting sun. Thankfully, they were arguing loudly enough that they weren't hard to find. They seemed surprised and a bit scared when I came into their view, my arms crossed. One of them ducked away, thinking that Chuuster might be ungarded now, only to back up, rejoining their group once she saw Leon and his Pyroar hiding nearby.

"Look, man," the tallest of the Skull Grunts said, shaking a bit as he spoke. "We're not down to hash it out with you guys. We just want the rat."

"Who do you think hired us for protection?" I said curtly. It didn't quite have the effect I was looking for.

"Look,it's just a Pokemon, okay? Sure, a lot of people like the thing, but-"

"You didn't do a lot of research about your target before deciding to steal it, huh?" I asked, referencing the fact that Chuuster was his own Trainer, on top of being his guards' employer.

The grunt that I had to assume was in charge, placed his hand on the handlebar of a motorcycle with two sidecars in it. "Yo... we're just gonna bail out, a'ight? We don't want any trouble any more."

I had no problems with this, but whether Ulla had anything to add to the procession was up to her. I wasn't yet aware of Leon being in the area, though the way the female grunt backed up after trying to walk off had me thinking someone... or something... was back there.

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:26 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla and Riolu followed Ter to where the Skull grunts were hiding. It wasn't that hard to find them as they were just standing outside of the hotel. Meanwhile, Leon and Pyroar were hiding behind the side of the hotel on the opposite side of where Ter and Ulla were. Leon noticed one of the Skull grunts noticed him as the Pyroar growled. The man hushed his lion friend.

Ulla watched from the sidelines as she saw that Ter was fine with just letting them go. She was okay with this but then she noticed one of the grunts behave a little bit differently than the others. Like she saw something that they couldn't. "I suggest you leave now. Before anymore back up comes along then. You wouldn't want to to face against more of us. I'm sure the three of us can blast you all the way to the Unova region." She said aloud that way the other person would hear. Leon was about to tell Pyroar to use Flamethrower but then he heard Ulla's voice. He calmed his Pokemon down as he merely just stood there waiting for the Skull Grunts to leave. He stared them all down with a sinister look. If any of them were to notice, they would see Leon mouth the words 'Get Lost'.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:41 am
The Skull Grunts panicked a bit, not used to getting chewed out like that from a little kid, and left. They hopped onto the bike and into the sidecars, and drove off.

"Well, that's that, I suppose,' I sighed, turning toward the hotel. "I'll go report to Chuuster's guards. You two should probably have a discussion," I said, making my way to the hotel.

Instead of talking to Chuuster's agents, however, I wound up checking the resort's hotel from the ground floor up, to make sure there weren't any hangers-on from Team Skull. When I was satisfied, I went to Chuuster directly, mostly to get Keiko and Rala. As it turned out, they were just leaving his room by the time I got there. "Are they gone?" she asked.

"Team Skull?" I asked, not entirely sure what she meant. "Yeah."

"Okay, good, let's get out of here," Keiko blurted out with an exasperated sigh.

"Chuuster getting on your nerves?" I whispered, curious.

"He could have been a bit nicer," she quipped as quietly as she could. She seemed to calm down as soon as she said that, though the look of worry quickly manifested on her face. "Where's Ulla?"

"Family reunion," I confirmed. Keiko gave me a look of utter confusion, however, so I explained. "Her brother was here. He helped us a bit with Team Skull, and they're now having a conversation outside."

Keiko didn't seem too satisfied by this, but let it go - or seemed to. "Rala's your Pokemon, so I'll go ahead and go back home. I want you to stay here an make sure Ulla's 'brother' doesn't do anything bad to her," she insisted, giving me a 'you better do this or else mister' look.

"Alright, alright," I reassured her. I wasn't in that much of a hurry to get out of here, anyway. Keiko nodded, relaxed visibly, and hugged me before asking Rala for a Teleport back to HQ. My Gardevoir provided, and immediately teleported back to my side. One headpat later, she followed me downstairs - or would have, if one of Chuuster's aides hadn't stopped me.

"Send it to our contact. He'll reward us appropriately," I told him. The man was trying to pay us directly, but that's now how our team operates. Sub had far more use for standard Pokedollars than I did, at any rate.

With that settled, Rala and I made our way downstairs the old-fashioned way , saving Rala's energy for one last teleport once Ulla was ready. I leaned against the wall, watching the two siblings. I gave them their distance, but didn't want them out of my sight for the time being.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:38 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla looked at Ter a bit nervous. "W-Wait Ter what do I even say-" Before she could say her sentence out as he started heading back inside the hotel. She became a little nervous as she looked where Leon was. The little girl looked at Riolu as both of them started walking towards him.

Leon watched as the Skull grunts panicked as they drove off. He sighed of relief as he didn't really have to do much this time as he put his hands behind his head. "C'mon Pyroar lets go-" "U-Uhm...excuse me.." Leon had his back turned, but when he heard Ulla's voice he turned back to see the little girl. Hiding behind Riolu. Pyroar felt the awkwardness between the siblings as he nudged Riolu to follow him. Riolu was a bit hesitant, but he knew Ulla needed to trust him so he followed the Pyroar.

Leon watched as the two Pokemon walked off leaving him and Ulla. Ulla was looking down at the ground as she was clinging on to her dress. Leon knelt down to her level. "What did you need?" "....I-If...if you really are my brother....can you prove it to me? How can I trust you that you aren't somebody that's saying he is my brother just to get close to me and my team?" Leon listened to her words as she had a good point. He thought about it as he tilted Ulla's head up a bit so she would be facing him. Her eyes were filled with sorrow, but also hope, that Leon was the real deal. He then put his hand on her head and started ruffling her hair.

He was silent for a moment before began to speak. "When you were only a few months old. We lost our parents." "Almost everyone in Alola knows that story-" "What many don’t know, is that there was a custody battle between our two grandparents. On who got to take care of you. Because I was suppose to be out starting my Pokemon journey.” ”Once again...that’s another thing everyone knows-” ”But I chose to stay to take care of you. Because you were what’s left of Mom and Dad.” Ulla stood there quietly as she calmed down a bit. ”...Mom and Dad loved you so much. They loved both of us. I know they wouldn’t want us to be seperated….” He then looked at the necklace Ulla was wearing as he pointed at it. ”I gave you that necklace. It use to belong to Mom. Right before I left on my Pokemon journey. You were only six years old, I was sixteen. You watched me packing for my Pokemon journey with Budew. I gave you the necklace as I left...but do you remember what I said to you?”

Ulla had to think about it but then it popped in her head. Her eyes started to be filled with tears. ”Y-You...you ruffled my hair…and then you said…” Leon smiles warmly. ”That I’ll always be your big brother. And that I’ll always come back for you. No matter how far I am. ” Ulla’s tears started streaming down her face as she was brought closer to Leon’s shoulder. ”B-Big brother…” He then wrapped his arms around her. ”...I’m sorry I took so long…” Once Ulla calmed down, Ulla told Leon everything about Snagem. How much she’s done and what they’ve done for her. Leon was a bit surprised that his kid sister was in this sort of group, but he couldn’t fight her choice on what kind of journey she wanted. Their Pokemon then went back to them as they were glad they made up. They returned them to their Pokeballs as Ulla pointed out where Ter was. Leon picked up her little sister as he walked over to Ter. ”...I’m sorry if I caused you any trouble. I’m Leon Hanabi. Ulla’s older brother….let me join Snagem.”  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff