Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Safaia

Vice Captain

Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:56 pm
"You will learn with time," Skan replied. "It just takes practice and patience. One I think you have plenty of," he mused. She may not have patience now, but perhaps she would amuse them all as she grew.

"There aren't too many youngsters, but you'll find that we always make time for family. You'll find plenty of others to play with." She was so sweet, and was sure that perhaps her shyer sister would blossom as they grew.

"You and your cubs are a bit early for the festival, but I'm sure that you will all enjoy it once it approaches. All the clans gather for sharing memories and reflecting on our past. It is a good time for her to meet others, and to learn more of the pride than from just me." Ah, he felt like he was talking a lot, but it was perhaps for the best.

"The Earth clan awaits," he grinned, realizing that their slow, ambling pace was still dragging them closer and closer to their destination.

Vashtya

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:08 am
She beamed up at Skan as he explained, practically bouncing alongside him. "I'll practice lots, so I can read everyone's stories!" She exclaimed - she loved hearing stories, so was determined to be able to understand all of the ones that her new pride tattooed onto their bodies.

If she was disappointed to hear that there weren't going to be a lot of other cubs, her body language didn't show it - although if her interaction with the wanidatsi was any indication, she would have no hesitation when it came to seeking out playmates, regardless of their age.

"I can hardly wait to meet them all!"

Makadara couldn't help but smile, unsurprised at his daughter's ongoing chatter - or enthusiasm.

He tilted his head, keeping an eye on his other, quieter cub even as he raised his eyebrows at Skan's description of thr upcoming festival - it sounded like a good opportunity to meet the rest of the pride; and even better, they would have had a chance to settle in with their new clan before doing so.

"That sounds perfect." He runbled, already looking as though a weight had been lifted from his shoulders - fatigue and hunger still had him looking less than his best, but hope that they'd found a home was settling in, straightening his posture almost imperceptibly, and putting a sense of purpose into his steps.

Safaia

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

[IC] Ela'wadiyi Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out