Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP Obsession!

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your role-playing needs! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Anime, Humor, Romance 

Reply Fantasy RolePlays
The hundred year war Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:27 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Illioa

The Rich woman was screaming at the top of her lungs,"They are going to ruin my stuff my stuff!!", she stated in terror as Illioa found herself looking down at the pack at her waist she smiled and shook her head. It wouldn't be to bad to get mingled with a couple of cats after all she liked animals... She continued on with her mission once reached the next city the woman scowled and paid her,"I will not be taking your services again..", she jeered turning away into her Newfoundland mansion with her servants while Illiao shrugged and went on her way back to the main city. She found she didn't get jipt even though she could have been by the woman's attitude so she was grateful. Night was falling and she was ready to settle outside of camp renting out a room was to expensive. Near the country side outside of the city she found a small patch of trees she gathered wood set up a small log to rest up against and made a fire. She was poking it with a stick staring into the flames as a wolf howled in the night. She looked up at the moon holding out her hand soft as she whispered strange words under her breathe. Her prayer to the moon to the sun every morning to a better way of life for the people who she lost that day... She was the only survivor of that town which was now an ashed ruin and she had to remind herself of her people everyday.

Pagan Yanik

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:36 am
GuenivereOrion

After they returned the ninja to the city and got paid then they made there way to the shop to pick up some food and drinks before they head home,in the moon light Lilliys markings gave a a warm blue glow and her eyes shinned bright,she was a keeper of the moon and at night with the moon light it restores there strength and heals wounds and her bow and arrows also gave off a faint blue hew."Sorry I wasn't much help with her today brother."She says her ears down slightly and Loki pets her head."Don't worry about it sis she had more fight in her then I though."He says as they walk along the cost towards there little home in the woods.

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:06 am

Illioa

Thinking about her long lost home town had caused her to in-tune herself with the rhythm of the fire, not very long after that she began to doze in and out of sleep. Seeing it was getting closer to Midnight by the minute she found herself drifting off to sleep rested up against the log.

Pagan Yanik

[sorry short post because i have nothing else to go off of xD]

Fantasy RolePlays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas