Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP Obsession!

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your role-playing needs! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Anime, Humor, Romance 

Reply Fantasy RolePlays
to be deleted soon . thank you Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:38 am
GuenivereOrion
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
name: Kyo
-prowling
-climbing trees
dislikes :
- dogs
- humans
- Other males

"welcome Kyo , i am strider and my kittens name is astrid . I hope that you will stay awhile ? We have alot of food and lots to explore here" strider replied to Kyo as she groomed little astrid a bit  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:40 am
queen strider
Tempest The Dusk Lycanroc

Kyo managed to yawn and stretch as he got himself off his feet and back onto the journey, He had been traveling a few day being a drifter and didn't like to stay in one spot for to long or he had to deal with other territorial males and fighting was rough without a twoleg to take care of you. He managed to come up to the barn not very long about mid morning and found it sitting against the hill,"Ah whats this..", he meowed trotting over to inspect the outside of the barn checking the air for scents he smelled mouse instinctively! Dropping into a hunters crouch he etched his way in through a hole in the barn dropping onto his haunches and slowly approached the inside of the barn. He seen a mouse in the corner his mouth watered at the thought of some fresh kill. As he moved quietly he managed to grab onto the mouse before it could react and niped its neck licking his lips he began to chow down on his well deserved meal feeling rather pleased with himself.

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:48 am
GuenivereOrion
queen strider

Kyo managed to yawn and stretch as he got himself off his feet and back onto the journey, He had been traveling a few day being a drifter and didn't like to stay in one spot for to long or he had to deal with other territorial males and fighting was rough without a twoleg to take care of you. He managed to come up to the barn not very long about mid morning and found it sitting against the hill,"Ah whats this..", he meowed trotting over to inspect the outside of the barn checking the air for scents he smelled mouse instinctively! Dropping into a hunters crouch he etched his way in through a hole in the barn dropping onto his haunches and slowly approached the inside of the barn. He seen a mouse in the corner his mouth watered at the thought of some fresh kill. As he moved quietly he managed to grab onto the mouse before it could react and niped its neck licking his lips he began to chow down on his well deserved meal feeling rather pleased with himself.

Strider was feeling really happy today and grateful for another cat's appearance even if it was a male cat that happened to wander into the barn . " how are you doing there kind sir ? I am afraid that we dont have many cats here right now " she replied to him hoping to talk with him some.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:55 am
queen strider

Kyo had just finished eating his meal when he heard a voice and turned insctively and arched his back in distress,"Wait who!?!", he demands seeing it was a female cat he dropped his back and sat down curiously nodding to her as he began to wash his face,"I see... you don't see alot of cats around here huh?", he asked looking up at her with a curious expression,"Are you alone then?", he asked trotting over to give a friendly sniff and smelled warm milk,"Ah a Queen you have kits?", he asked her circling as he did to sit back down and wait politely for answers.

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:00 am
GuenivereOrion
queen strider

Kyo had just finished eating his meal when he heard a voice and turned insctively and arched his back in distress,"Wait who!?!", he demands seeing it was a female cat he dropped his back and sat down curiously nodding to her as he began to wash his face,"I see... you don't see alot of cats around here huh?", he asked looking up at her with a curious expression,"Are you alone then?", he asked trotting over to give a friendly sniff and smelled warm milk,"Ah a Queen you have kits?", he asked her circling as he did to sit back down and wait politely for answers.

She smiled a fragile grin and replied " yes i do , just one named astrid . she just opened her eyes a few days ago. " she replied to the male cat and licked her whiskers briefly . " you are the first to come here and i hope that you will stay awhile ? I wont bother you , I mostly stay close to my kitten here in the barn" she went on to say to him as she watched around her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:06 am
queen strider

Kyo mused at her euthasim,"I see this place doesn't get much traffic", he purred shaking his head,"I wont mind stay one bit my names Kyo by the way I haven't rested in a place in such a long time it will be nice for the change besides...", he yawned,"Winter approaches soon and freshkill is hard to come by but this barn is full of it...", he then remembered something and he sniffed around worried,"Your mate is friendly as well..", he asked checking the area for male scents because the last thing he wanted to get into was a fight. He thought kittens were rather amusing and as long as they didn't attack him unprovoked in his sleep he was just fine with it all.

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:10 am
GuenivereOrion
queen strider

Kyo mused at her euthasim,"I see this place doesn't get much traffic", he purred shaking his head,"I wont mind stay one bit my names Kyo by the way I haven't rested in a place in such a long time it will be nice for the change besides...", he yawned,"Winter approaches soon and freshkill is hard to come by but this barn is full of it...", he then remembered something and he sniffed around worried,"Your mate is friendly as well..", he asked checking the area for male scents because the last thing he wanted to get into was a fight. He thought kittens were rather amusing and as long as they didn't attack him unprovoked in his sleep he was just fine with it all.

" I am without a mate i am afraid , I would love to team up with a male but so far its been rather quiet here and this kitten needs a father as well . You are welcome to stay here and hunt to your content . Yes i can feel the wind change . " strider replied to her new friend and offered him a place to stay since the seasoms were about to change on them .  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:29 am
queen strider

Kyo turned to her his ears flattened with sympathy,"Sorry to hear that..", he shaking his head,"I'm not father figure but I can be around for the winter at least", he assured her,"Where is the small kit?", he had hear she had 1 but he yet to see the small bundle.

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:39 am
GuenivereOrion

queen strider
((Sorry about the wait. Been really busy offline and online. But I'm good for now.))

Astrid had just finished nursing from Strider, so her full belly was making her sleepy. Then when she smelled Kyo come into the barn, she got a bit nervous. Poor thing was a bit shy but loved Strider more than anything. She stayed close to Strider but wobbled over to Kyo a bit, staying at a good distance just in case, smelling at him cautiously. "Dada?" She said cutely as she looked up at him with a sleepy look.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:33 pm
Strider giggled at what astrid had meowed but then replied " no baby girl hes not your daddy , he is a visitor that just showed up and is willing to stay and hunt with us " She was happy to see astrid moving around and playing but hoped that she didnt get into some sort of trouble along the way though.

Strider then replie back to Kyo " Sorry hun , my kitten is just learning the ways of being a cat and she likes to walk around the barn when we are both awake and I hope that wont bother you much ?"

Quote:
guenivereorion

Quote:
tempest the dark lycanroc

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:52 pm
queen strider

Kyo looked down at the tiny kit and touched noses with it in greeting,"Your mother is right I am not your father but hello", he told her in a friendly manner he sat back on his haunches and nodded towards her,"Its understandable she is only a kit", he then looked around the barn,"Do Twolegs come here often?", he asked her knowing she was probably here at birthing,"Because if so... I'll stay out of sight..", he remarked uneasily,"I dont like twolegs much even tho some of them wont hurt you I just dont trust them", he padded over to a nice spot in the hay where the sun was bright so he could take a cat nap.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:59 pm
GuenivereOrion
queen strider

Kyo looked down at the tiny kit and touched noses with it in greeting,"Your mother is right I am not your father but hello", he told her in a friendly manner he sat back on his haunches and nodded towards her,"Its understandable she is only a kit", he then looked around the barn,"Do Twolegs come here often?", he asked her knowing she was probably here at birthing,"Because if so... I'll stay out of sight..", he remarked uneasily,"I dont like twolegs much even tho some of them wont hurt you I just dont trust them", he padded over to a nice spot in the hay where the sun was bright so he could take a cat nap.

Strider knew what he was talking about and then replied " I have not seen any twolegs here since i came here and i would pick up astrid and move her if they came close . I too , hate twolegs and dont trust them around my kitten" .She stood up on her hind legs as she smelled the change in weather and knew that she would have to bring in fresh hay for her and the kitten before winter set in.
guineverorion

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:29 pm
queen strider

Kyo found himself taking an afternoon cat nap and dozed in the warm fall sun as he could before he found himself waking as he stretched and began to prowl around in the barn for the fresh kill. Not long into it he found himself prowling through the barn for more fresh kill. He manged to catch 3 mice and brought them back out to where strider was nearby,"Here", he dipped his head leaving her two of the mice,"There is plenty of fresh kill here we should have plenty for the winter", he commented settling down and eating.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:23 am
GuenivereOrion
queen strider

Kyo found himself taking an afternoon cat nap and dozed in the warm fall sun as he could before he found himself waking as he stretched and began to prowl around in the barn for the fresh kill. Not long into it he found himself prowling through the barn for more fresh kill. He manged to catch 3 mice and brought them back out to where strider was nearby,"Here", he dipped his head leaving her two of the mice,"There is plenty of fresh kill here we should have plenty for the winter", he commented settling down and eating.

Strider blinked a bit and then replied " why thank you Kyo , that was nice of you do that for us . So what territory do you come from ? I was born here and now have Astrid here too . We dont see any two legs here at all and its quiet peaceful here " then she pawed at the mice trying to get them closer to her so that she could grab a bite before astrid was needing to feed again.  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:50 pm
queen strider

Kyo chewed into a mouse as she asked question where he was from, he pointed his tail westward and gulped down the bite of mouse,"I'm kinda a traveler but I orignally came from way back that way", he told her,"Though I'd say I did stick around the area in which I was born for a long time it was similar to this but their were twolegs and alot of my siblings got tooken away by them", he shuddered,"I dont know what they did with them all my mother hid me from them and we didn't look back I stayed with her until i was nearly a year old and then I began to wonder because she became heavy with kits again... I didn't mind having new brothers and sisters but I was starting to actually grow in on my own", he told her taking another bite of mouse and chewing it down,"I went a little ways from home and met a queen who was heavy with kits so I played it nice and stayed with her that fall and helped out to care for her litter I moved on in the spring her kits were rowdy and they would pounce on me during my naps", he yawned,"I realized I really wasn't ready for kits then and I stayed away from any she-cats I came into contact with.. most wanted company others were heavy with kits and I usually just went about my way...", he informed her,"I've done that up until now and well like I said I dont mind staying but.. i'll probably leave in the spring and keep heading that way", he pointed his tail in the opposite direction of which he came and then went back to finishing his meal.  
Fantasy RolePlays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff