Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Hogwarts Culinary Club [[Open 2055-2056]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:29 pm
User Image
Katya Patrovna
HufflepuffFifth YearFifteen Years OldSingle
Art Club Captain

Katya was in a happy place as she made her way up to the room where the Culinary Club met. Busy as she was with her classes and getting ready for Owls and running her own club, here she didn't need to concern herself with any of those things. She could have some fun in the kitchen, trying out new recipes, and enjoying the company of like-minded students. In her arms, she was carrying a box filled with old cookbooks scored at a second-hand store in Muggle London over the summer.

Her eyes lit up and she smiled when she saw Shui already there, and she said cheerfully, "Hi, Shui. Think we'll have a good number of members this term? How was your summer?"

OOC:
Kungfudemoness

User Image
                  "Black clouds are behind me, I now can see ahead
                  Often I wonder why I try hoping for an end
                  Sorrow weighs my shoulders down
                  And trouble haunts my mind
                  But I know the present will not last
                  And tomorrow will be kinder

Tomorrow will be kinder
                  It's true, I've seen it before
                  A brighter day is coming my way"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:11 am
User Image

Things aren't easy
So just believe me now
If you can keep it cool now
And never make a sound.

Shui looked up from sorting out the cooking essentials to see Katya. "Hey, Katya I see you got more books?" He asked with a smile. It was always good to have many recipies. It helped members that were a little gun shy on experimenting. "I hope so too. I need some more younger year to join up so I got someone to pass it to when I graduate" Sure it was a bit early in his school career to be thinking of graduating but shui was if anything a planner

Ooc: whats Katya's relationship status x3

All the lights will guide the way
                                                                    If you get to hear me now
                                                                    All the fears will fade away
                                                                    Graydon Ironshield

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:07 pm
User Image
Katya Patrovna
HufflepuffFifth YearFifteen Years OldSingle
Art Club Captain

"Yup," said Katya with an enthusiastic nod. "Got a bunch of them at a place in London. Picked up books on Chinese, Thai and Korean cooking I thought might be fun to try out, although we might have issues trying to source spices some of the recipes call for. Also found some other books to fill out our library; got a book by a chef named Giada, and her meatballs sound really tasty."

Hearing Shui talk about graduation and passing on the club reminded of her of when Dris and then Lizzy did the same for the Art Club, and the choice her sister made when handing off the Dueling Club. "You'll find someone to entrust the club to, I'm sure of it," She told him confidently. Setting her collection of books down beside Shui, she asked him, "So what do you think we want to make first? The aroma of cooking food's bound to draw people here to see what's going on."

OOC: Katya is currently dating Cian Quinlan.

OOC:
Kungfudemoness

User Image
                  "Black clouds are behind me, I now can see ahead
                  Often I wonder why I try hoping for an end
                  Sorrow weighs my shoulders down
                  And trouble haunts my mind
                  But I know the present will not last
                  And tomorrow will be kinder

Tomorrow will be kinder
                  It's true, I've seen it before
                  A brighter day is coming my way"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:18 pm
User Image

Things aren't easy
So just believe me now
And never make a sound.

Shui thought for a moment. "Hmm, food smells may help I got some tea from my parents going at the moment but let try some curry" Shui said "Perhaps we can check you books first for a special one?" Shui loved trying new recipes so he was eager to crack open some of Katya's books. "See if you can find a good recipe. I can get some rice going." Shui said giving them both tasks. Shui eaisly got the rice started. It was the first thing he was allowed to make at the family restaurant when he was younger.

Ooc: what does her format say for relationship status x3

Graydon Ironshield

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Cooking Club
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Shui, Katya
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Cooking Club
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Why is she here?

Aeryn walked into the cooking club, looking a bit nervous. She knew she wasn't the best cook from summers helping her mum, but she'd never done too bad, either. Maybe she could find skill here, since she was on a quest to get really skilled at... something. Of course, she'd ruled out a few clubs because they either sounded boring or she didn't have the skills needed for them. As she stepped into the room, Aeryn saw Katya there, talking to some guy around her age. A flash of jealousy touched the thirteen year old, something about seeing her brother's girlfriend made her a bit grumpy. Luckily, it mostly fired up her determination to be super good at a skill she wasn't even sure if she possessed.

{{OoC: Open for Interaction}}
I ᴍᴇssᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ, I ʟᴏsᴛ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ, I sᴛɪʟʟ ᴍᴇss ᴜᴘ ʙᴜᴛ I'ʟʟ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
I ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, I ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ʜɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ. I ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ɢᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ ɴᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ɴᴇxᴛ
Bɪʀᴅs ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ꜰʟʏ, ᴛʜᴇʏ ꜰᴀʟʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ. Nᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ʟᴇᴀʀɴs ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ
I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ, ɴᴏ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ 'ᴛɪʟ I ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ I'ʟʟ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
Nᴏ, I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴛʀʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴛʀʏ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜰᴀɪʟ
I'ʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs, I'ʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:02 pm
User Image

Things aren't easy
So just believe me now
And never make a sound.

Shui carried his usual box of cookbooks and had a few specialty pans. He hoped to get to use them with some fun recipes. With quidditch and owl prep he didn't have much cooking time outside of the club setting. He liked to bring the leftovers and give them to the house elves. A way to say thank you for working the castle. They really liked his chicken fried rice. Shui got to making the pot of tea he usully had ready before others would come. He needed to pick someone to take over before he graduated. He had a few foodies in mind.

[SMALL SCENE BEFORE I OPEN IT!]

Miss GryffindorK

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Kitchens
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Shui
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Cooking Club Confessions
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I hope this goes well

Elijah hurried over to Cooking Club, hoping Shui would be there early. Time was running out for the older Hufflepuff to try and express his feelings, but he had to try. He didn't want to be sad over a missed opportunity! He slowed a bit in front of the door, fidgeting with a pen he'd accidentally borrowed from Macie. Whoops. Straightening his tee-shirt quickly, the boy only had time to wish he'd dressed a little less sloppily. Unfortunately, he was also exhausted and a bit frazzled from studying for his NEWT exams. They were coming up fast.

Pushing open the door, dark eyes saw the very person he'd been after. "Hey Shui. Nice to see you... here.... um.... cooking and all." He tapped his foot, wondering why his words weren't wanting to cooperate. "Um... but I'm glad I caught you before club and stuff. 'Cause I have a question for you. But it's not about cooking! Which is.... weird, I'm sure... but y'know." He felt his cheeks warm up, so he tried to distract himself. This time it was by swiping an innocent spatula off the counter nearest. He bit his lip, wondering what Shui would say.

Kungfudemoness

I sᴘᴇɴᴛ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ɪɴᴠɪsɪʙʟᴇ. Iᴛ’s ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀɪɴᴛᴀɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ’s ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ʙʏ
          I ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ ʀᴇᴄᴀʟʟ, ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ᴏʀ ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ sᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɪɴ, I ʜᴀᴅ ɴᴏ ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
          I ᴊᴜsᴛ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜᴇ ɪᴛ ɪɴ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ’s ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
          I ᴏᴡᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ. Tʜᴀᴛ’s ᴀʟʟ I’ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ
          Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ’ʟʟ ʙᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ. Tʜᴀᴛ’s ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴇ
          Sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜɪɴ sᴀɪʟᴏʀ’s ᴋɴᴏᴛs
          Aɴᴅ I ꜰᴇᴀʀ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs
          Mʏ ꜰᴏᴏᴛsᴛᴇᴘs ɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴏɴ’ᴛ ᴇᴄʜᴏ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴏᴜᴅʟʏ

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:32 pm
User Image

Things aren't easy
So just believe me now
And never make a sound.

Shui turned to look at the door to see Elijah enter. The pot of tea was done. And Shui poured the a cup for himself "Hey Elijah! Want some tea? It come nice green tea my parents sent." Shui said. If Elijah wanted some Shui would pour him a cup. Elijah mentioned he wanted to ask something. He noticed as he nervously swipe a spatula as he stammered for words."Well once you pass my spatula you can" he said with a smirk. He knew it wasn't something he could help. Shui wasn't going to damn him for it. Besides whats a Splatula between friends.

Miss GryffindorK

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:08 am
User ImageUser Image

xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Kitchens

Elijah grinned when Shui offered over a cuppa green tea. "Green tea sounds nice. I usually have chai with milk, but it'll be a nice change. I think." He nodded, wishing he had his favorite orange mug. Oh well. Accio-ing glassware didn't seem like a good idea. But, while Shui was pouring tea, Lijah mentioned something that needed to be asked. Shui was smirking as he commented on the spatula now in Elijah's hands. The older boy looked shocked, eyes going wide as he noticed the very same spatula. "Aw dammit." He sighed, handing over the spatula to Shui with a small frown. "Well, um... I was going to ask if maybe you wanted to go... on a date with me?" He looked over at the younger Hufflepuff, nervously taking a whisk into his hands to fidget with.

Kungfudemoness

I sᴘᴇɴᴛ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ɪɴᴠɪsɪʙʟᴇ. Iᴛ’s ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀɪɴᴛᴀɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ’s ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ʙʏ

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:50 pm
User Image

Things aren't easy
So just believe me now
And never make a sound.

Shui poured the tea and slid some sugar cubes over to Elijah. Shui liked his plain so the suger was for others. Taking the splatula he laid it just out of Elijah's reach. Don't want to make it tempting to swipe again. Shui was pretty observant so that probably helped. Shui was suprised by what Elijah asked him that barely caught that he was suddenly down a wisk. He wanted a date!? Shui would seem sheepish a moment. Sure he though Elijah was cute but Shui had hardly considered any relationship. He figured he was just too nerdy. Shui smirked. "Does lunch in Hogsmeade this saterday work?" Shui asked happy yet nervous. "Also we probably going to need the wisk today."

Miss GryffindorK

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Kitchens

Elijah made his tea with roughly a pound of sugar, then sipped it, cringing when he burnt his tongue. Too hot, okay. Setting it back down, he looked over at Shui. After asking his question, the younger boy looked a bit startled, but asked about lunch Saturday. That brought a vibrant smile onto Elijah's face. "Yes! Great, that sounds lovely! Broomsticks? Or somewhere else? I'll buy, it's no worry." He grinned, twiddling with the tines of the whisk in hand. After a second, Shui pointed it out, and Lijah looked at it with a small frown. "Hm, nope. It's mine now. That's the whisk you take with me."

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:24 pm
User Image

Things aren't easy
So just believe me now
And never make a sound.

Shui hoped he wasn't blushing but he probably was "Yeah Broomsticks sounds good." He said as he played with his teacup a bit. He was still suprised that he got asked out a date. He had figured he wasn't into girls but he didn't think he have anyone ask him out! Not that he thought he wasn't worth it he just didn't think himself to be popular enough. After he asked for the whisk Elijah made quite the pun. Shui couldn't help but laugh. "Well your doing the whisking today then" he said play shoving am mixing bowl his way

Miss GryffindorK

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Kitchens

Elijah grinned when Shui agreed that the Broomsticks would make an ideal date location. "Awesome! That sounds so awesome!" He smiled, a little bounce in his movements. Ruffling his hair, he turned his attention back to the matter at hand... or in hand. His hand. Shui told him he'd have to whisk, and since Elijah never really helped in the kitchen, he didn't particularly know what to do. "Well, sure. I don't mind helping you out. You'll just have to... well, show me what to do. I've been in the club before, but... I wasn't watching the food." He grinned a bit, hoping the younger boy wouldn't immediately brand him creepy... Oops. He blushed, suddenly nervous about this date thing.

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:39 am
User Image
♖ Brook ♖ Knapp ♖
♖Fourth Year♖
♖Cooking Club Captain ♖ Fencing Captain ♖ Music Club Bagpiper ♖ Quidditch Team Chaser ♖
User Image
▬▬"Happy girls are the prettiest, don't you think?"▬▬

Brook looked around the cooking club dining area and kitchen and nodded to herself She had gone through and made sure every nook was cleaned out, all the food supplies were fresh (She may have tasted some of the food while confirming this), and she had posted signs about cooking club being open. She laid out slips of paper, just to be sure she knew everyone's names. Not to mention, the idea of splitting into teams to make food seemed liked a great plan to do.

She sat on at a table and waited for her cooking counterparts to come to the club, it was going to be a great year, and even though she was a terrible cook, she was a great eater, and would be great at suggesting things the cookers could do to better their creations.

(Please include in first Post the below Code)
[url=PROFILEURL]NAME[/url][/center] year [1-7] of [HOUSE]

▬▬"I think I'll share my food, that'll make her happy, right?"▬▬

Where & Who: Just Brook in the Cooking Club
Thinking about: I need my cooks to make me food.
Brook Description: 5'2" tall with brown hair and blue eyes.
Wearing: leggings with Pizza, cats, and Tacos, with Pink shirt and leather jacket

Quote:

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:19 am
User Image
User ImageYukon Knolle User Image
Hufflepuff Third Year

▬▬"Hey look! There's a potato with a backpack!"▬▬

Yukon was not joining the cooking club. He had enough with the Dragon and quidditch. He didn't need more work for extras for the cooking club. However, Wes needed friends. He loved his sister, and loved having her in his house. The only issue was, she kept following him around and not actively making friends. Cooking club would be a great place for her. The members were all really friendly, and she could get some ideas for fun activities in her life. She didn't need to stay in cooking, but the initivitve was the point of this. He held her hand as they walked into the room and he smiled, "Welcome to the Cooking Club, Wes. They'll love you here. If they don't, well throw a potato at them, plenty of weapons here." They had potato wars at home, surely Wes would be fine if she had quite a few of them on hand.

▬▬"I hope that potato has a good day at school."▬▬

Where & Who: Yukon with Wes, at Cooking
Thinking about: I hope she can make friends
Wearing: Clothes

addaellis

Quote:

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers