SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:19 pm
User Image
Character Name: Siri
Character Pride: Outlands
Character Rank/Desired Rank: Vessel
Purpose(s): Siri proved himself in battle when he joined, leaving the Unbranded rank quickly. He wants to prove his worth further and if joining in on expeditions to kick some random lion's butt is going to do that, he's in! He's also a Seer and will use his abilities as best he can to help out his pride, even though Kat is proficient in that as well.

Disclaimer. Do you accept that there is a possibility your lion may be harmed? The Outlands do not play victims, they will not be an easy task and this isn't even the war they thrive under. Same with the Stormborn, they aren't ones to back down - of course the Outlands VALUES scars, so eat up folks! - Yes!

User Image
Character Name: Nur bint Yetki
Character Rank/Desired Rank: Scar
Purpose(s): Nur's recently left the Bonelands and she's sick and tired of doing nothing but hunting. She wants to eff some shiz UP, man. Get some more scars, more cred. She's heard about the Stormborn and wants to see what they're made of.

Disclaimer. Do you accept that there is a possibility your lion may be harmed? The Outlands do not play victims, they will not be an easy task and this isn't even the war they thrive under. Same with the Stormborn, they aren't ones to back down - of course the Outlands VALUES scars, so eat up folks! - Yes!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:25 pm
oo DeD
Tabari sim Demir || Male || Reaver || oo DeD - Tabari is a quiet warrior of a lion who has become quietly disillusioned with his place in the world after spending an evening with a certain rogue (at the time) lioness. This, coupled with the pride's famine, has caused the reaver to take any opportunity to venture out of the pride.

Caligula || Male || God of Tyranny || oo DeD - Feuds motivated by personal gain is right up there among this manipulative and chaos-loving god's favorite things. Caligula can be found in the form of a lion or a raven and will probably only make plot-based appearances upon OOC request (PM or DM me!)

You know Katiti has an entire flock of ravens as her eyes... >; )

Got them added to the list!

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:39 pm
Ctrl F Greenie

...she could be getting a new pelt, eh? ;D

Alpaca Chobi

8D this will be quite the learning experience for her!

Fairy Snails

...thank the storm lords for copy pasta on names. biggrin welcome to the murder party!

Lady Kitania

Nothing screams family bonding time like murder does! :>

SilverLutz

I was starting to worry the Outlands would get steamrolled by the Stormborn. >; )  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:23 pm
((I might have 1 or 2 more to add before this closes too, so don't be surprised if I post again later. ;D

Oh! And of course, Terpsichore will be tagging along as well! <3))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Character Name: Hjalmar
Character Pride: Stormborn
Character Rank/Desired Rank: Reaver
Purpose(s):
    Pretty much solely to get away from the famine, but also because he's been craving a good jaunt out of the pride. A decent fight where he could potentially come home with prizes (scars or otherwise) is a bonus.

I also wouldn't mind using this as an opportunity to grow in character a bit, so he won't be as cocky as he is. xD

Disclaimer. Do you accept that there is a possibility your lion may be harmed? The Outlands do not play victims, they will not be an easy task and this isn't even the war they thrive under. Same with the Stormborn, they aren't ones to back down - of course the Outlands VALUES scars, so eat up folks! Yes!

---

Character Name: Ajani
Purpose(s):
    Mostly to protect his pride. I'm considering him having an inkling of a vision that this is going to go down (and I'm happy to plot anything related to that). Otherwise, he'll for sure want to help fight, what with his sister and newlywed mate back in the pride. Plus, the Stormborn will make for some good opponents, in his book.

Disclaimer. Do you accept that there is a possibility your lion may be harmed? The Outlands do not play victims, they will not be an easy task and this isn't even the war they thrive under. Same with the Stormborn, they aren't ones to back down - of course the Outlands VALUES scars, so eat up folks! Yes!

---

((and on the same vein as Ebbe, because it feels like it'd be remiss of me to not include her))

Character Name: Shetani
Character Rank/Desired Rank: Monarch's Mind
Purpose(s):
    A band going out to fight another band that's decided it has a beef with them? Hell yeah, she takes issue! Not to mention her twin going out with them to take the SB on.

As the Mind though, I can see her deciding to watch from the side... for now. She'll want all the info she can gather before diving into battle, but of course, should Ashiki call on her expertise as a strategist and political consult, she will answer.

MangoMeow

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:13 pm
Character Name: Conleth
Character Pride: Rogue
Character Rank/Desired Rank: Any
Purpose(s): Wandering and whatever may happen

Disclaimer. Yup

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. No cert yet Link
Character Name: Gudina
Character Rank/Desired Rank: Freeborn > Reaver
Purpose(s): Taking some time away from the famine, a chance for adveture and to see some new things. As a former pridelander he has no intention of turning tratior on the Stormborn to the outlanders.

Disclaimer. Yup

Character Name: Thalia
Character Rank/Desired Rank: Kat minion
Purpose(s): Kat minion, spying, ect.

Disclaimer. Yup

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:57 am
User Image
Character Name: Yamma’dido
Character Rank/Desired Rank: Freeborn - Reaver
Purpose(s): Wants to join the group and prove he can be a powerful reaver, also sick of starving!

Disclaimer. Do you accept that there is a possibility your lion may be harmed? The Outlands do not play victims, they will not be an easy task and this isn't even the war they thrive under. Same with the Stormborn, they aren't ones to back down - of course the Outlands VALUES scars, so eat up folks! : yes

User Image
Character Name:Verdandi
Purpose(s): b***h wants to sharpen her claws on some outlanders! Already out reaving to escape the famine so will join the expedition to avoid going back to the starvation.

Disclaimer. Do you accept that there is a possibility your lion may be harmed? The Outlands do not play victims, they will not be an easy task and this isn't even the war they thrive under. Same with the Stormborn, they aren't ones to back down - of course the Outlands VALUES scars, so eat up folks! : yes

User Image
Character Name: Groot
Character Rank/Desired Rank: Freeborn
Purpose(s): Wants to join the stormborn with his brother, will prove his worth by fighting (I am groot!)

User Image
Character Name: Pachiwaku
Character Rank/Desired Rank: Thrall
Purpose(s): Will be captured either by force or by someone who convinces her, I have been wanting her to be captured for a while so I am up for do ever wants to take her as a thrall.

Syrius Lionwing

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:58 pm
Character Name: Helvegr
Character Rank/Desired Rank: He's currently a Reaver already...
Purpose(s):
    Hel is just an a**. It's an excuse to leave the pride and keep himself properly fed, and it's a chance to seek out his grandmother's cubs and finish what he started with trying to be rid of them, on top of claiming thralls out of sheer boredom.
    It's a win/win situation for him, though it may be a bit hard to find the truth behind his seemingly flirtatious exterior.

Disclaimer. Do you accept that there is a possibility your lion may be harmed? The Outlands do not play victims, they will not be an easy task and this isn't even the war they thrive under. Same with the Stormborn, they aren't ones to back down - of course the Outlands VALUES scars, so eat up folks! Of course~

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:08 am
User ImageUser Image
Character Name: Xerxes & Bunikee
Character Rank/Desired Rank: NA
Purpose(s):

Former Outlanders, they have been living as rogues together for a long time. They have likely heard the call for Outlanders to come home and ignored it so far, and they may even know more than that since Bunikee is a fairly talented seer.. but they haven't gone rushing back. Neither of them look back on their youth in the Outlands with much fondness.. but it has been a while so it's possible they want to investigate. They could easily be in the right area to cross paths with Calypso & her gang.

They are wildcards! I have no idea where they might land in the grand scheme of things but I'd love to play and find out~

Disclaimer: Yes!

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:27 pm
User Image User Image
Character Name: Ngoma'mwale & Ramla (With Shukura)
Character Pride: Rogue (Formerly Nergui)
Character Rank/Desired Rank: Reaver (Both)
Purpose(s):
    After the Nergui disbanded, at least in the southern lands, Ngoma and Ramla needed to find a home where they could BOTH live as, while Ngoma'd rather go home to the Motoujamii desert, he's aware his mate can't join. They happen upon the warband and, upon finding out Ramla could have equal rank to Ngoma, they merrily join. While he would be fighting against cousins, it should be noted that Ngoma currently has no knowledge about his family on his father's side, other than the lion he knew as Makaa'kali is actually named Danzi and that he now lives in the Pridelands, the land of his father's birth.

Disclaimer. Yes! Nergui weren't known for looking pretty, anyway

User Image
Character Name: Hazina
Purpose(s):
    The Outlands is Hazina's home, the only one she's preferred to live. She'll defend it with her life if she has to!

Disclaimer. Yes!

User Image
Character Name: Zawadi
Purpose(s):
    Like Hazina, Zawadi would defend her home with her life. There might be a lion or two she's trying to catch the eye of, though... Hm.

Disclaimer. Yes!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:56 pm
MangoMeow

> wink Glad to see the twins joining the fray!

Midnightglow18

I hope your mistress is going to be okay, Thalia D:

Syrius Lionwing

Verdandi is going to have plenty of opportunity to sharpen her claws - I also hope that Yamma's mother doesn't see how dirty he gets by the time he makes it back home 8D

ChexaRain

I heard cubs were good protein!!

Ecavi

Ahh I am so excited to see what they end up doing! To pick a side or to pick none at all? ;D

Andranis

I wouldn't want to go up against your Outlander ladies if I were some Stormborn * w*

(( I think I got everyone! >> << ))

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:42 pm
User Image
Character Name: Reiði
Character Rank/Desired Rank: Freeborn -> Reaver
Purpose(s):
    Reithi is a godborn seer so she might have just... a feeling, but mostly she's going with this to try to prove herself among her peers and try to impress a few ladies in the process (hopefully). also being hungry sucks wtf

Disclaimer. Do you accept that there is a possibility your lion may be harmed? The Outlands do not play victims, they will not be an easy task and this isn't even the war they thrive under. Same with the Stormborn, they aren't ones to back down - of course the Outlands VALUES scars, so eat up folks! (yes)

User Image
Character Name: Vaska (M) & Slava (F)
Purpose(s):
    Slava is always ready to prove herself and fight. She might not be the closest to the situation, but she enjoys a good fight and doesn't really care who it is she might be fighting.

Vaska just wants to make sure his sister doesn't get herself killed, cause that'd be tragic or whatever. He's more level-headed and he goes with her everywhere.

Disclaimer. Do you accept that there is a possibility your lion may be harmed? The Outlands do not play victims, they will not be an easy task and this isn't even the war they thrive under. Same with the Stormborn, they aren't ones to back down - of course the Outlands VALUES scars, so eat up folks! (yep)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:41 pm
User Image
Character Name: Conlaodh
Character Pride: Outlands (onlylands)
Character Rank/Desired Rank: Vessel
Purpose(s):
    Conceited, selfish, and very handsome, Conlaodh has actually become rather attached to his new homeland...he has quite a few half-siblings in the pride, so although he's a pain in the a**, he is rather driven to keep his family safe. Plus, as a seer, Kat must assume he's at least somewhat useful, even if he doesn't have a whole lot of practice.

I just want in ok. Q_Q

Disclaimer. Do you accept that there is a possibility your lion may be harmed? The Outlands do not play victims, they will not be an easy task and this isn't even the war they thrive under. Same with the Stormborn, they aren't ones to back down - of course the Outlands VALUES scars, so eat up folks! (******** yes i am)

Safaia

Vice Captain

Trickster

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:02 pm
User Image
Character Name: Chungu
Character Pride: Rogue/Stormborn
Character Rank/Desired Rank: ??? - Reaver
Purpose(s):
He owes Calypso for claiming him as family. He doesn't bear much fondness for Kat either. YAY FOR FAMILY OUTINGS.

User Image
Character Name: Kalaran
Character Pride: Rogue/Stormborn
Character Rank/Desired Rank: ??? - Reaver
Purpose(s):
If we're being honest? Because he's an evil b*****d. He also sees this as an opportunity to get into the Stormborn, something his crazy-a** god dad told him to do because...reasons. He doesn't question the crazy evil murderdad much.

User Image
Character Name: Enyo
Character Pride: Rogue/Outlands
Character Rank/Desired Rank: ??? - Scar
Purpose(s):
Because she's going to be joining the Outlands and isn't going to just let someone waltz in and wreck the place.

Disclaimer: This is fine.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:09 pm
User Image
he an adult tho
Character Name: Siavash
Purpose(s):

He's an über-doober seer (both his parents were god-born, he's the only rolled seer of the litter) and thinks he might be of some use on this rough n rowdy adventure. He's in it for the story, and maybe some glory.

Disclaimer. Do you accept that there is a possibility your lion may be harmed? The Outlands do not play victims, they will not be an easy task and this isn't even the war they thrive under. Same with the Stormborn, they aren't ones to back down - of course the Outlands VALUES scars, so eat up folks! yeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

User Image
Character Name: Hecate
Character Rank/Desired Rank: Thrall
Purpose(s):
She's Siavash's thrall gf (FOR NOW) bc she's trying to get to his dad Fleance. (She's in disguise as a damsel in distress.) He brought her along for the ride. She's pretty disinterested, maybe unless some hunky dude catches her eye.

Disclaimer. Do you accept that there is a possibility your lion may be harmed? The Outlands do not play victims, they will not be an easy task and this isn't even the war they thrive under. Same with the Stormborn, they aren't ones to back down - of course the Outlands VALUES scars, so eat up folks! yr welcome to try yes

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:02 pm
Seaki

Prepare for trouble! And make it double!

Safaia

...how many cubs has Talayeh dropped off in the pride omg

Excited Apathy

The fam definitely has some s**t they gotta sort out (with murder)

[quote="Puhterodactyl]

Damn does Siavash have a lovely thrall gf

And with that, sign-ups are officially closed! (very late I'm sorry) Keep a look out for things to start happening this weekend!

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff