Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Full Closet Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for outfit enthusiasts to share their ideas, creations, and tips for making avatars. 

Tags: avatars, outfits, closet, items, design 

Reply The Full Closet Guild
Looking for some feedback on the guild....still... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

inu_spike89
Captain

Ruthless Victory

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:40 am
Ms_Midnight_Killer
inu_spike89

wanting a discord group idea has been floating around so we all can chit chat easily and let people know of events and such as announcements may not reach everyone
That would be cool. I have zero knowledge, understanding, or luck regarding discord or how it works. sweatdrop I've tried it several times, and have utterly failed each time. If that's something your want to set up and maintain, I'm all for it. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:46 am
inu_spike89
Ms_Midnight_Killer
inu_spike89

wanting a discord group idea has been floating around so we all can chit chat easily and let people know of events and such as announcements may not reach everyone
That would be cool. I have zero knowledge, understanding, or luck regarding discord or how it works. sweatdrop I've tried it several times, and have utterly failed each time. If that's something your want to set up and maintain, I'm all for it. xd

im a failure at it too since id probably forget its there like i have in the past and hardly ever check messages xD lol  

Ms_Midnight_Killer
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

35,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

ChrisBitte
Crew

Fashionable Genius

2,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:28 pm
Ms_Midnight_Killer
inu_spike89
Ms_Midnight_Killer
inu_spike89

im a failure at it too since id probably forget its there like i have in the past and hardly ever check messages xD lol

Here, I've made a discord server if anyone would like to join~
https://discord.gg/ZcTqwx  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:39 pm
ChrisBitte
Ms_Midnight_Killer
inu_spike89
Ms_Midnight_Killer
inu_spike89

o: outstanding! would you like to be made one of our crew members and being in charge of that social media platform? :3  

Ms_Midnight_Killer
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

35,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

ChrisBitte
Crew

Fashionable Genius

2,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:43 pm
Ms_Midnight_Killer
ChrisBitte
Ms_Midnight_Killer
inu_spike89
Ms_Midnight_Killer
inu_spike89

o: outstanding! would you like to be made one of our crew members and being in charge of that social media platform? :3

sure! as long as I have the guilds cooperation and a little patience, as I am unfamiliar with moderating things redface  
The Full Closet Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff