Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
Halloween Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:16 am
I have a lovely butterfly wings cape, and antennae. Done.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:56 pm
I've got a pair of leggings with Spider webs on them & I will Probably just wear a black shirt, either that R a Orange hoodie. Depends on the weather... Taking our 1 year old Great Grandson out... He's going to be a cute little Monkey...  

Morrigan Skylar

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Professional Decorator 250

xEraserhead

Benevolent Bloodsucker

20,025 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Street 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Fearsome 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:19 am
halloween hasn't really caught on much where I live, so probably won't dress up. Planning to make pumpkin pie and have some candies at home, though!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:43 am
The(Sic)nessWithin
Whatcha gonna be? We'll be chickens rofl
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

aww so cute! I own chickens ^^

xd, not sure what I'll be, will be working that evening, might just make up my face somehow xd  

Queentintin

Crew

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

The(Sic)nessWithin

Feral Duck

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:50 am
Llorelwyn
My husband and I are going as Hades and Persephone 3nodding heart
That sounds awesome!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:51 am
JoyRose
I have a lovely butterfly wings cape, and antennae. Done.
Gonna be a cute butterfly I'm sure owo  

The(Sic)nessWithin

Feral Duck

The(Sic)nessWithin

Feral Duck

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:55 am
Morrigan Skylar
I've got a pair of leggings with Spider webs on them & I will Probably just wear a black shirt, either that R a Orange hoodie. Depends on the weather... Taking our 1 year old Great Grandson out... He's going to be a cute little Monkey...
Awww, I bet he'll be adorable biggrin I need to grab some Halloween leggings before they sell out. I have some fall colors but nothing "festive". Also still need orange ones for my little guy to match his chicken suit. Looked at Walmart and the boys have all colors except orange and the girls are all pastel colors sweatdrop Oh well I'll make it work haha  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:57 am
xEraserhead
halloween hasn't really caught on much where I live, so probably won't dress up. Planning to make pumpkin pie and have some candies at home, though!
I love pumpkin pie 😍 I've been meaning to make one. I found a "healthier" version using dates instead of sugar and such. Wonder how it would taste 🤔  

The(Sic)nessWithin

Feral Duck

The(Sic)nessWithin

Feral Duck

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:01 am
Queentintin
The(Sic)nessWithin

xd, not sure what I'll be, will be working that evening, might just make up my face somehow xd
Ooooooo what breed(s) do you have? OwO My flock is a little slim these days. Good excuse for getting more chicks in the spring though haha. I have a couple chocolate English orpingtons but the rest are mixes (black sex-links and Easter eggers).  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:07 am
The(Sic)nessWithin
Queentintin
The(Sic)nessWithin

Ooooooo what breed(s) do you have? OwO My flock is a little slim these days. Good excuse for getting more chicks in the spring though haha. I have a couple chocolate English orpingtons but the rest are mixes (black sex-links and Easter eggers).

Hi, we own Canada's breed, The Chantecler =) I have mixes of Ameraucana with Chanteclers xd mostly hens =) heart  

Queentintin

Crew

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

The(Sic)nessWithin

Feral Duck

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:23 pm
Queentintin
The(Sic)nessWithin
Queentintin
The(Sic)nessWithin

Hi, we own Canada's breed, The Chantecler =) I have mixes of Ameraucana with Chanteclers xd mostly hens =) heart
Very cool! I've never had any, but in the US I believe they're considered rare. Not many people doing true heritage birds anyone (other than the hatchery versions of the breeds). Chanteclers seem like nice birds biggrin I like their combs!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:48 pm

bear mountain

Shy Seeker

bear mountain

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:53 pm
nicolereneew
sadly, i don't dress up anymore, but i wish i still did.

i'm planning to watch the "halloweentown" movies on halloween though. 4laugh

Sweet! Have fun.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:12 pm
The(Sic)nessWithin
Queentintin
The(Sic)nessWithin
Queentintin
The(Sic)nessWithin

Very cool! I've never had any, but in the US I believe they're considered rare. Not many people doing true heritage birds anyone (other than the hatchery versions of the breeds). Chanteclers seem like nice birds biggrin I like their combs!

Sounds like your black chickens are interesting, never heard , to be told =) , I do own like 3 brown chickens,moe red, common hens xd Boivan xd idk if they are rare in the states, maybe so =)  

Queentintin

Crew

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

The(Sic)nessWithin

Feral Duck

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:53 pm
Queentintin
The(Sic)nessWithin
Queentintin
The(Sic)nessWithin
Queentintin
The(Sic)nessWithin

Sounds like your black chickens are interesting, never heard , to be told =) , I do own like 3 brown chickens,moe red, common hens xd Boivan xd idk if they are rare in the states, maybe so =)
My black ones are sex links, which just means you can tell if they're male or female as soon as they hatch by the down color :3 Pretty ladies - shiny black with orange on their chest. They're usually crosses of two different breeds like rhode island reds and barred rocks. I think bovan browns are a similar thing :3 good for lots of eggs!

We have one green egg laying hen right now, so that's fun lol.  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff