Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
The Li Cabin Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

addaellis

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:11 pm
User Image
AUGUST TANZIL MEYLIAN LI
fifth year || Slytherin prefect || muggleborn
Daily Dragon managing editor || Language club || Quidditch Announcer

August almost felt the need to react to Eion calling his favorite subject “nonsense” but let it go when he saw the boy was grinning. He glanced at his notes still spread out. He’d gotten good progress done today and should still be on track even if he planned to take the weekend off entirely to show his mum around Hogsmeade. ”Actually, I think I’m going to wrap up studying for tonight,” he mentioned, organizing his notes together. He left for a moment to put his notes and books back in his room only to return with a folder and book and found the younger boy messing with his eyeball. ”Eion what--”

It still sometimes freaked him out to see the younger boy mess with his eyeball, or especially when he popped it out. Still, August had to admit it was pretty fascinating. ”Something wrong with that eyeball?” he asked, his usual contenance quickly restored. ”Speaking of eyeballs, didn’t you have an eyeball collection? I shared my tea collection last week, however underwhelming it was.”

setting At the table, Summer 2047 || with Eion
wearing Sweater and pants + glasses || status studying and tutoring and stuff

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Are you, are you
Coming to the tree
Where dead man called out
For his love to flee.
Strange things did happen here
No stranger would it be
If we met at midnight
In the hanging tree (yr 4)

"The Hanging Tree" by James Newton Howard, cover by Peter Hollens

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:28 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Auggie's Family Cabin
xxx✮ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Auggie-Augs
xxxx✫ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Studying
xxxxx✩ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Eye Sharing

Eion looked over at Auggie when he mentioned being done for the night. Hallelujah. He closed his history textbook, sighing at the cover. "That sounds like a good plan. I feel like I've been studying for forever!" He chuckled, setting the books in a short pile, then placing his notes beside them. He frowned a bit as he adjusted his glass eye, trying to get it to sit comfortably. He paused in a moment of nervousness when Auggie spoke, not moving until he continued, asking about his eye.

"Yea, it doesn't really fit quite right. Maybe I'll have to use one of my backup eyes today." He sighed, leaning down to root through his backpack. After a second, he sat back up with a small wooden case. Inside, three little eyeballs sat nestled in a velveteen lining. "I do! I have a bunch of them. See, here's three! I've got one of the ones that match my real eyeball, then a green stripey one and also a gold one. You can even pick! I'll have to switch 'cause this one is starting to get painful." He pushed the little set over toward Auggie, thinking that if he liked them, he'd probably really like the real collection at home. "I thought your teas were nice. I don't really like tea much, but I'm glad you like it." He grinned over at Auggie, glad that the older boy was there for him when he needed a nice friend.

addaellis

Mʏ ᴇʏᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴡɪᴅᴇ, ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ, I ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ɪᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ
          I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇ, ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ, I'ᴍ ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ
          I ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴀᴡ Hᴀʟᴇʏ's ᴄᴏᴍᴇᴛ, sʜᴏᴏᴛɪɴɢ. Sʜᴇ ᴡᴀᴠᴇᴅ, sᴀɪᴅ, "Wʜʏ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʀᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ"
          Eᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɴ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴇᴅ sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴀᴛᴏsᴘʜᴇʀᴇ
          Tᴇʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ, ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴛʜᴇʀ, I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ I ᴄᴀɴ
          Tᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴢᴇ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ, I ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅ
          I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀɴɢʀʏ, I'ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴀʏɪɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ ɪs ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ
          Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄʀʏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴇᴀʀ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ, I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀꜰʀᴀɪᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ
          Tʜɪs ɪs ᴍʏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ sᴏ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ, ɪᴛ's ᴏɴʟʏ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:10 pm
User Image
AUGUST TANZIL MEYLIAN LI
fifth year || Slytherin prefect || muggleborn
Daily Dragon managing editor || Language club || Quidditch Announcer

”Backup eyeballs?” August peered, eyes shining with curiosity when Eion revealed three spare eyeballs. He didn’t say anything, but he radiated curiosity. And then Eion said he could even pick an eyeball out! ”Really?”

He examined the selection carefully, doing his best to examine them thoroughly without touching, thinking there had to be some kind of hygienic issue with touching eyeballs, glass or no. The resident birds though, didn’t have the same concern, and Charlie Ace, the resident monk parrot, flew over to examine the shiny baubles with a loud ”Squawk wanna cracker!”. The bird landed on the matching eyeball before August could shoo him with an awkward wave that resulted in a lot of rude squawking.

”This gold one,” August finally said, admiring the way it gleamed. ”And maybe we should wash the matching one.”

setting At the table, Summer 2047 || with Eion and birds
wearing Sweater and pants + glasses || status eyeballs

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Are you, are you
Coming to the tree
Where dead man called out
For his love to flee.
Strange things did happen here
No stranger would it be
If we met at midnight
In the hanging tree (yr 4)

"The Hanging Tree" by James Newton Howard, cover by Peter Hollens