Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:12 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

~ Hajimari wa owari, hajimari wa hajimari. Amaki shi yo, kitare.

Musunde initially planned to utilize his empowered strike to finish off the bear Kaileer had sliced in two once he saw the thing morphing, however the quick thinking of his ally allowed him to focus on the bear that howled loudly. It's too far. I can't reach from here. He thought, barely able to detect its movements through sound alone anymore. Planning to kick off into a sprint in order to close the distance enough, he only managed to run a few feet, ten at most before he noticed it change its movement. Rather than charge at the woman that pierced it, the beast began moving in his direction. Perhaps it knew that it would only suffer more punishment in the form of arrow after arrow if it charged her due to the distance between them. Or maybe it wanted to stop Kaileer from shoving its fellow bear into its demise. Regardless, there was a lack of wisdom in assuming that neither he nor Kaileer also had the ability to attack from a distance.

Closing his eyes, chakra surged along his blade as he activated the scabbard technique. "Howl at fifty feet, Uragiri." It wasn't anything new. While he didn't completely understand how the fade could detect its surroundings despite taking the form of armor or a blade, he didn't seem to lose any efficiency at all. It was invaluable on their "hunting trips."

He spoke to the weapon, closing his eyes and drawing in breath. It was a second, maybe two before the sound of a howling wolf sharpened his focus, and Musunde exhaled, drawing uragiri with speed that was but an echo of his former life, but surely enough to catch the bear off guard. Not wasting any time, the swordsman exerted all of the chakra he could muster in one attack and brought it to the edge of his blade. A sixty-foot long weapon of manifested energy slashed swiftly through the area ahead, the flash of blue drifting upwards towards the sky at the end instead of going completely around before dispersing. Normally he'd carry the momentum in a complete circle to both reduce the stress on his arm and hit more enemies, but he couldn't risk damaging allies. It took both arms and some amount of pain and strength despite the boost he received from the archer, but he ultimately succeeded in the motion. The size was reduced considerably after that, and he continued to hold it up, ready to unleash more punishment if he deemed it necessary.

Everything of significance is the result of conquest. ~

Iceborne | Bloodborne | Tracker | D-rank | Mana: 295/350 | Stamina: 140/200

Utilized: Chakra Scabbard - D-rank
Iaidō - C-rank
Form Manipulation - C-rank

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:30 pm
User Image
Hey, you, Baby Blues, show me what you gonna do!
Say I'm not a sinner but you make me a liar!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

D I S O B E D I E N T W I L L F U L F R E E xxxxx Z u r ū s u ► K u r i k o xxxxx A L P H A - B I T C H A M A Z O N I A N B A R R E L - N E M E S I S

tab
                                            [ T ]he great bear charged forward, thundering towards the trio as Zuu watched carefully from the distance, her voice rising over the lands with its ferocity. As her anthem pounded its way into her limbs and into the will of her companions the giant bear was cleaved in twain, split from head to a** in one strike that caused both parts to fall to the side, wiggle, and fall still. The two parts of the other bear were kicked into the pit by Kaileer where they fell and warped, becoming black smoke that rose into the air and vanished. As Nina hauled on her chain to break the creature's neck she would feel the bone and cartilage crack and give. With a mighty heave the head tore free from the body, spilling fetid blood onto Nina's shoulders and chest as it fell still, shuddered, and died.
                                            tab There was a crash, a flash of light as reality splintered, and the world around them brightened and changed.
                                            tab As the darkness that didn't quite seem present collapsed like walls of glass around them and the light filtered in Nina would find her chain wrapped around a fully complete Bear, though her chain had sawed into its throat and slaughtered it. Fresh blood covered her now instead of the fetid though the bear remained dead. To Kaileer and Soraru they would find a large, but not supernaturally so, bear before the Print of Iron while the governor of the Bridged found two halves of a bear behind him, recently slaughtered. With a thud a final bear appeared beside Zuu, who jumped back and cursed loudly at the suddenness of its appearance, ceasing her song. Instantly the flames, the boosts, began to fade though they would last a few minutes more before it would fade.
                                            tab Zuu looked about and inhaled sharply, her gaze darting back and forth as she sought further signs of the desecration of Corruption around her. There was still a slight scent reminiscent of wet dog, oddly, but otherwise the danger had passed. Turning her eyes back to the bear and her companions below she pulled stamina into her legs and launched herself into the air to land with a loud thud before the trio, her expression annoyed, but relieved. "Tha corruption be gone, now," she began, her Irish brogue coming through quite clearly despite the fierce singing she'd done earlier. "But I 'spect if'n we not get these horses somethin' quick we might'n be up ter our ears in monsters soon."
                                            tab
                                            tab
                                            tab

A little good won't stop the devil.

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:

Tenshuyami

Royal Taorito

magcookie

Quote:

[ e x p ] 0, 500 x|x [ r y o ] 0, 2 0 0 x|x [ c h a k r a ] 100/ 100 x|x [ s t a m i n a ] 100 / 100

[ m o o d ] Wondering just how big their colons really are... x|x [ h e a l t h ] Healthy and Whole x|x [ i n j u r i e s ] N // A x|x [ c o n t r o l ] Achieved.

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:19 pm
User Image

Nina Hojo ll Scholar ll Suiton :: Raiton ll Serial Killer Pharmacist :: D-Rank ll True Ancestor :: Hojo Hybrid

Nina whipped her had in the air as the chain cleaved through the bears festering flesh of corruption. That whip was all it took for Bloodletter to coil its self back beneath her arm, Bloodletter resting in the snow next to her feet. Freeing her hand to catch the now decapitated head, just before the its body reacted to the beheading. It was like a busted faucet. Spraying free without restraint of veins, covering the air and the girl in a think mist of viscus rotting blood. It was probably for the better that her eyes had already swelled to fully pink before hand. Because the sight of someone going full on shark the moment blood was in the air would have been a bad look. That is to say Nina couldn't ignore the smell of iron that had been dumped onto her small frame if she wanted to.It was soon after that the corruption left the bear and subsequently its blood. Turing the once bile black blood into a crimson hue. This wasn't the first time she had been bathed in blood, wouldn't be the last either, so she maintained control over her faculties. It however managed to hold her intention for quite a bit of time. The purified blood had began running down beneath her mask, coating her lips in the ruby substance. 'YES FINALLY!' Was a thought on repeating in her head, the fractions of her mind dancing with glee to be hit with the dopamine rush of blood.

The Ancestor's gloved fingers gripped at the bears face, pressing against its muscles in an attempt to calm her racing heart. The skull of the bear cracking under the misplaced fingers. A sudden thud drew her attention just as the skull was about to give way. The fingers release their pressure as the squid girl turned her eyes to the group of oddballs. She had forgotten they were even there. A blink and the Redhead she was tagging along with was grumbling about the horses. 'Ah yes. The horses. Yes yes yes. An easy cap- Oh. THe blood. Game blood. Bad bad.' She was very confident in her ability to tame wild animals, albeit for a few minutes, but she had not planned on being covered in the stench of a bear. "I was going to offer to get them, I have a way with animals you see..." She mumbled, trying not to draw attention to the decapitated head in her hands, "But this whole scuffle has left me rather unpleasant for a skittish animal like horses. The bear's blood simply ruins my chances." This actually had her miffed. All it would have took was her using her sneaky skills to approach them before casting Yūwaku. An ancestors ability to bend wills would have made it easy as pie. Easy brownie points form her current affection target. "I'll have to sit out helping with any horses until I can bathe." She gave a tooth smile that was hidden by her mask, better for all parties that her shark teeth being coated in blood weren't seen at the moment. "...And I only came along for the bears. So I'll stay and start processing this before more beasties start sniffing." She gave a slight shrug. In all honesty she just wanted them to shoo so she could feed on the quickly fading life essence. All the while her tentacle hair was waving wildly in the air as if dancing.

Mana Pool:: [090 //200]
Stamina Pool:: [290 //300]
Blood Pool:: [200 //200]

Quote " 'All stories are true,' Skarpi said. 'But this one really happened, if that’s what you mean.' He took another slow drink, then smiled again, his bright eyes dancing. 'More or less. You have to be a bit of a liar to tell a story the right way. Too much truth confuses the facts. Too much honesty makes you sound insincere.' " :: Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind

Nina's Theme LEFT BOY - Dangerous

Lanfaer

Tenshuyami

Royal Taorito

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:09 pm
User Image

S I X T E E N C O U R A G E O U S G U A R D I A N
K a i l e e r C e i n ' l y s
I dig 'til my shovel tells a secret, swear to the earth that I will keep it, brush off the dirt, and let my change of heart occur.
C - R A N K O A T H K E E P E R - W A R R I O R H A K E M O T O

Fault lines tremble underneath my glass house, but I put it out of my mind...

[Location:] Koritsuku Valley

The strike that came from Soraru's attack was impressive to say the least. As he drew his weapon, it extended over fifty feet to hit the monstrous bear when it began its charge. The creature was hit and, like the one I had attacked, it was severed in two like a hot knife through butter. Then the world around us shattered in a way that was hauntingly familiar. Just like it had when I defeated those Oni months before. When I received Zephyr as a gift from the Sylphs for saving them. Even after this time I still knew very little about the phenomena surrounding the yokai and the fades, but since this was the second time I'd seen it, I assumed it was somehow related.

After the flash that splintered the world faded, a bear--dead, by the looks of it--lay where the monster was a moment before, whole once more. Likewise the one I'd shoved into the crevice was back at the surface, although it was still in two pieces as it had been. I cringed a bit at the visceral sight but then immediately averted my gaze in search of Fiorzia. After what happened the last time she'd entered a bubble like that... I feared the worst. Although, this time was a bit different, since we didn't see the field before entering it. I only partially acknowledged Zuu as she landed beside me, having the physical prowess apparently to cover that distance in a single bound. She was under the impression we needed to leave quickly, before more showed. I agreed but I needed to find my charge first.

Nina's approach drew my attention back. She was covered in enough gore to make me uneasy, especially with how well it matched her writhing hair and hungry eyes. She claimed to be good with animals while carrying the severed head of one of the bears. "That's... alright," I replied, letting my gaze move away once more. "The fewer people I think the less likely we are to spook them anyway." I couldn't see Fiorzia, so I assumed she'd hidden somewhere safe. I hoped.

Pushing my worry away for a moment, I turned to Soraru to properly acknowledge him, giving him the same smirk from before, albeit a bit distracted. "Glad to see you safe." The statement was loaded with questions, but this wasn't really the time nor place to ask them.

...long enough to call it 'courage' to live without a lifeline.

Counter | 71 / 200

Active Effects:
• Athlete Archetype: [.5] rank increase to physical speed. [5] stamina reduction to Simple and unnamed physical attacks.
• Master of Lightning: [1] rank increase to spiritual strength of Lightning and Storm spells.
• Weathered: [1] rank decrease to spiritual strength of Lightning and Storm spells.
• Old Injuries: [.5] rank decrease to physical speed. [11/20]
• Blood Red Roses: [1] rank increase to physical strength and speed. D-rank Fire damage added to weapon.

Current Stats:
• Physical| Strength: +1.0 x Speed: +1.0
• Spiritual| Strength: 0.0 x Speed: 0.0
• Power [6] || Agility [6] || Intelligence [3] || Chakra [1]
• Defense - D

Techniques Used:
• Lightning Manipulation - C-rank - Strength: B - Speed: C
• Unnamed Shove? x2 - C-rank - Strength: B - Speed: B

Current Objectives:
• Help Soraru.
• Defeat 'Bears'.
• Capture horses.

Items of Note:
• Zephyr [Katana]

Lanfaer
magcookie
Tenshuyami

tab .MANA : 355 / 400 [+15] .STAMINA : 575 / 600 [+15] .TRANCE : 15 / 15
                                          tab .EXP : 8400 .RYO : 両400 .HEALTH : Good .INJURIES : None .STATUS : None

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Artwork and character © Royal Taorito.

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:55 am
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

~ Hajimari wa owari, hajimari wa hajimari. Amaki shi yo, kitare.

His right arm felt like lead after his last attack, but Musunde shook it off as if it hadn't been a hindrance. The shimmering blue of the blade dimmed away along with its excessive length. Something about having Kaileer around made it more difficult for him than normal to expose weakness. It must've had something to do with his own days as the Raikage. With the memories he retained, he couldn't see why that would be the case. Ultimately, there were too many questions and not enough time to handle them all. It seemed that they had their own little issue when it came to rounding up horses, and the sickening crunch ringing out audibly to the boy was interfering with the formulations of any plans for him to help. Maybe nobody else heard it, but his hearing was well above normal human standards and he was quite familiar with the sound of cracking bone. Not even just that, but the smell of blood as well. His eyes turned to see the white-haired girl, and something akin to a territorial instinct came over him. She was covered in the blood that was meant for him. He'd traveled hours to reach that scent of blood. Musunde got there first, and she thought she could just-

What am I thinking? Calm down. They're dead already anyways.

If he was going off of his initial intentions, the entire trip was a waste. He got in over his head and while he was lucky enough to be saved, there was no way he could devour anything in front of others. The bears looked decayed from the start anyways, so it probably wouldn't have been the greatest experience even if things went his way. The possibility of integrating himself back into society was worth it in the end. He exhaled slowly, giving Nina something that turned out to be more like a dissatisfied stare instead of the furious glare he fully intended on shooting her just a moment ago. "You'll need to be quick. If these were just cooperating with one another that would be one thing, but they also had access to some kind of dimensional transportation. Damn things would have taken my head off if it weren't for my partner." It was a rather long-winded way to say "be careful," but Musunde had never been a person who got straight to the point. She smells like death and isn't even phased despite all that blood on her. That's not even mentioning how close she's holding that head. She made him uneasy. Made him think too much. So long as she wasn't endangering the others she was travelling with, he'd need to shake it from his thoughts.

Knowing that he was being impolite to Kaileer by speaking to Nina first, he turned back to the green-eyed boy with a sheepish smile. "And thanks, Kaileer. I bit off a bit more than I could chew and got ambushed by these things, so your timing was impeccable. Your friends deserve my thanks too. With all that chakra going around and your lightning transformation technique, it almost felt like we were fighting as shinobi again." Those were better memories, as fuzzy as they were. Completing missions, being rewarded, helping people, spending nights at the forge waiting for a new weapon to be made. Much nicer than hunting yokai in woods, bathing in rivers and eating things that would have made the younger (older?) him sick to his stomach.

"If you're rounding up horses, I'm sure I could be of help in some way. I can move silently, more than most but if you're looking for something outside of stealth there are a few options. If you send them my way I can use form manipulation to round them up. Or I could send them towards you with a howl from Uragiri if you have your own methods."

Everything of significance is the result of conquest. ~

Iceborne | Bloodborne | Tracker | D-rank | Mana: 295/350 | Stamina: 140/200

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:34 pm
User Image

D I S O B E D I E N T W I L L F U L F R E E xxxxx Z u r ū s u ► K u r i k o xxxxx A L P H A - B I T C H A M A Z O N I A N B A R R E L - N E M E S I S

tab
                                            [ W ]hy was it always the leaders that ignored her? First when she asked (demanded) to see the leader of the town, and now, when the male who reeked of wet dog and power turned to speak to the cabin boy and addressed Nina with his presence but completely ignore her? Part of her wanted to throw down with the a*****e, but there really wasn't a time or purpose for doing so. Other than teaching him not to ignore her, which did sound like a fun time but given how he stood with that blade, and the small reek of something dark about him, it was clear the only real way to get his measure would be to see him drunker than all the wolves in creation and fight him then. Better that than now, when it meant nothing and he'd likely hold back against a new ally.
                                            tab Turning her head to Nina a grin crept across her face at the savagery she found there. No matter how the two handled each other from this point forward she had the red head's respect. The brutality meant she fought not on principled logic or some sort of discipline but as her true self. That rush was something she not only recognized but understood on a spiritual level, for that was how Zuu preferred to fight herself. Seeing it another only made her want to know the girl better, to know what fueled the fire within her and drove her fight in such a way. That sort of talk wasn't gonna happen on the field of battle or mission, though. And so she at last turned to the c**k socket and the grin turned sour. There wasn't really a reason this time so she left it alone for the moment before suddenly turning and looking towards where the horses were,where she could still catch their scent.
                                            tab Finally she spoke, though there was an annoyed tone she couldn't avoid. "Tha horses best be captured ba hand, ah think," she began, slowing her words for the half-wit in the group. "If'n we rush'em wit spells n' shite we be lucky if'n they don't hate n' mistrust us fer an eternity. Best we make this more personal. Kaileer, ye take tha stallion an' ah'll take 'is mate."
                                            tab What she didn't mention was what else she was thinking she was detecting: something worse. There was a gut feeling she held that only worsened the longer they remained still, something that fundamentally bothered her spirit and rattled her bones. If they stayed longer she'd leave them behind, but whatever happened to these bears might well happen again and she wasn't willing to deal with that right then. Instead her grip tightened on her bow, her hair was tossed behind her shoulder to fall in scarlet waves down her back and her grin turned feral as she anticipated the hunt. The stallion for the boy to become a man instead of the pleasure toy of the city's ruler, a nicety she'd show few others, and the mare for her own because the stallion was near always a pompous a** who thought too highly of himself and she had no time for his s**t.

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:

Tenshuyami

Royal Taorito

magcookie

Quote:

[ e x p ] 0, 500 x|x [ r y o ] 0, 2 0 0 x|x [ c h a k r a ] 100/ 100 x|x [ s t a m i n a ] 100 / 100

[ m o o d ] Wondering just how big their colons really are... x|x [ h e a l t h ] Healthy and Whole x|x [ i n j u r i e s ] N // A x|x [ c o n t r o l ] Achieved.

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:07 pm
User Image

Nina Hojo ll Scholar ll Suiton :: Raiton ll Serial Killer Pharmacist :: D-Rank ll True Ancestor :: Hojo Hybrid

ゴゴゴ

Quote " 'All stories are true,' Skarpi said. 'But this one really happened, if that’s what you mean.' He took another slow drink, then smiled again, his bright eyes dancing. 'More or less. You have to be a bit of a liar to tell a story the right way. Too much truth confuses the facts. Too much honesty makes you sound insincere.' " :: Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:10 pm
User Image

I dig 'til my shovel tells a secret, swear to the earth that I will keep it, brush off the dirt, and let my change of heart occur.

Although the statement was directed at Nina, I had a vague idea of how the bear-things were capable of what they did. I gave my blade a flick to get rid of the last of the flames coating it, and then sheathed it. "Fades and sprites are able to enter and exit their realm whenever they want. Maybe this was something similar." A blue blur to my side drew my attention, drawing a small scowl from me. I held out an open palm just in time for Fiorzia to collide with it as she came out from wherever she was hiding and, as usual, immediately tried to borrow my voice. The attempts never made sense to me because all they did was hurt her. I could more or less understand what she was trying to say without a voice, so there wasn't much of a point for it. She continued running at my hand as Soraru continued.

I gave a grin at the mention of fighting as shinobi, which grew at his offer to help out. My grip shifted to grab Fiorzia by the collar of her dress as she turned to go after Soraru--I guessed appreciating his clearer tone over my gruff one. "Well, we don't want to risk hurting them." Zuu echoed my thoughts not a moment later, although she was partially wrong. I started back the way we'd come through the forest in hopes the others would follow. "The stallion actually, uh... mates with most of the females. But there should be an older mare that leads the rest of them. If we can capture her, the other mares should follow, assuming we don't spook them."

Pausing briefly, I glanced back at Nina. "If you're heading back to town, can you let the guard know what happened here?" I waited just long enough for a response, if there was any, before turning back.

I picked up the pace slightly, or at least as much as I could through sore joints. I half expected the others to overtake me again anyway. Zuu's... opinion, for lack of a better word, of me was weighing me down more than I was willing to admit, so I tried to keep pace without showing how I felt. "Soraru, you can help me keep the stallion from getting away. You'll know him when you see him."

Counter | 72 / 200

Active Effects:
• Athlete Archetype: [.5] rank increase to physical speed. [5] stamina reduction to Simple and unnamed physical attacks.
• Master of Lightning: [1] rank increase to spiritual strength of Lightning and Storm spells.
• Weathered: [1] rank decrease to spiritual strength of Lightning and Storm spells.
• Old Injuries: [.5] rank decrease to physical speed. [12/20]

Current Stats:
• Physical| Strength: +1.0 x Speed: +1.0
• Defense - D

Techniques Used:
• Lightning Manipulation - C-rank - Strength: B - Speed: C
• Unnamed Shove? x2 - C-rank - Strength: B - Speed: B

Current Objectives:
• Help Soraru.
• Defeat 'Bears'.
• Capture horses.

Items of Note:
• Zephyr [Katana]

Lanfaer
magcookie
Tenshuyami

tab .MANA : 370 / 400 [+15] .STAMINA : 590 / 600 [+15] .TRANCE : 15 / 15
                                          tab .EXP : 10200 .RYO : 両400 .HEALTH : Good .INJURIES : None .STATUS : None

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kirra Yamata
Crew

Devoted Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:22 am
User Image

㊌ ☾ ☾ ☾ Kira Yamata ☽ ☽ ☽ ㊌

Throughout the forest soft noises could be heard through the tree's as a man in armor jumped through them at a break neck pace. Nearly forty minutes had passed since Kira had gotten information from a passing hunter on the way home, donned his armor, and finally searched for information on his target before learning they where a hours way out of the city. Kira's mind was a miss match of aggression, annoyance, and repression of the other two. The thoughts however where interrupted when the forest line was beginning to clear up to expose a vast valley. Kira's heart sunk a little as he knew he would need to try a little harder now to sneak past any other animals within the area while also finding the person he was looking for on his quest he had taken up from Karin the blacksmith.

Jumping down from the tree top from where he perched he tried To sense where they might be by pouring chakra into his ears to enhance his hearing. He stood there for a moment, five minutes, ten, fifthteen minutes passing before he heard about twice that time away from him signs of both what he assumed was the village leader talking about horse terminology and the person he was searching for. Giving a soft nod to himself Kira began his jog towards the area where he assumed he heard them. It was hard considering what he finally managed to catch up to was there tracks. Sneering a bit about the extra work in finding this one single person, "i swear if I didn't need her right now..." he mumbled under his breathe as he slowly began closing in the distance he would take note of a large hill formation. Rather than going up and over the hill like he would assume they would try and do, Kira went around the hill to meet them at the bottom. Five minutes running around the large hill Kira found a rock formation that he deemed suitable for viewing and being viewed.

Hoping that this would at least get that red head's attention He would climb along to the top and wait for the cavalry to arrive, so to speak.

Royal Taorito

Lanfaer

magcookie"

Tenshuyami

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:33 am
User Image
.xMana: 350/350 xxxx Stamina: 200/200. xxxx Evo's: Iceborne/Bloodborne xxxx Class: Tracker (Sound) xxxxProfile
Musunde Hiraite 皆殺し

Quite a bit had happened since he finished speaking, but the most alarming to him was the sound of movement in the distance. It wasn't trying to keep itself concealed but its weight was much lighter than that of the bears he'd fought. It also didn't carry the scent of death. He would have realized that much. There were other beasts, fades or otherwise farther out, but not quite in the direction of the horses so he hadn't mentioned it.

"Ah right, sorry. I'm much more familiar with battle than I am with horses. I'll just follow the lead. I'll help you out however I can, Kaileer." He stated simply with a dismissive wave of the hand, not directed at the red-head but towards his prior idea. There weren't any memories that involved horses in the ones he had from his time before being crystallized, so he just thought he'd handle it in the same way he'd been trapping his food. Both before and after his...change in tastes.

He wanted to address the strange blue girl - likely a sprite - who approached but there were more pressing matters. Putting his focus back on Kaileer, he relayed the info he was suddenly picking up. "Seems something or someone has tracked us. It's moving around our position as we speak. Doesn't seem worried about stealth either, so you can take that however you want. Sounds human enough, but it could be a small animal. I've ah...got pretty good when it comes to hearing things like that." Musunde spoke with a smile, tapping his right ear with an index finger. He definitely knew it wasn't an ability he had centuries ago, but didn't know any great ways of explaining it. It just developed as he grew more experienced with the new world. "We can talk about that later. For now let's go see what this is about. I don't know if its one of your people or what so I'll let you do the talking." While his brief reconnaissance on Ikeinasu was enough to know that they were basically his own people as well, he didn't want to go jumping to conclusions on why Kaileer decided to use his family symbol for the town. That did technically place it under his ownership, but it wasn't as if he'd actually done anything for the people there. That would have to be a conversation for later, too.

It didn't take much walking from there to see exactly what the problem was. There was an armored guy sitting atop a rock formation, not quite looking menacing but also putting himself in a terrible position if there were any fades around. It seemed he wasn't putting any effort in hiding himself, so only two outcomes played out in his mind. It was some sort of messenger from Kaileer's compound or it was someone that wasn't shy about looking for a fight. "Know them? If not I can start throwing attacks from here if necessary." He stated simply in a hushed tone meant only for the dual swordsman to pick up. There was no scent of blood or decay, so it was quite possible that the threat level was at an absolute minimum. Still, one could never be too careful.

Techs used:

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:44 pm
User Image

tab
                                            [ S ]omewhere in the distance came the incredibly annoying sounds of a pissant existing, and seriously, who the ******** wanted that going on in their day? First there was the bears which, seriously, were bad enough on their own before they up and got possessed by some uppity dead person and became nightmarish d**k bags. Then, there was the c**k socket trying to teach her about horse societal structure and being ******** right about it without having the decency to at least act smug. Oh, no! He was too busy being up on his high horse lording it over the rest of them with his knowledge. And soggy mcdog-a** over there with his samurai ways positively reeked of some off-brand body spray meant to attract the mangiest cur to ********. And now, despite all the prayers she never spoke and the luck she never had finally shutting their traps for two goddamned seconds this s**t stain of a ball sack somehow found her! How exactly did she know? Same way he found them, probably. The universe just liked teabagging her at every chance it got!
                                            tab Turning, slamming the end of her aluminum bow into the earth hard enough for it to twang softly, Zuu tossed her hair over her should and roared in rage. "Ya know wha," she began in a voice that carried a four course meal of rage and indignation. "Fuch this gods-be-damned mission stealin' me 'way from me bhean sexy, fuch tha horses, fuch tha flea-bitten ankle of a bahstard with a c**k the size of a gnat an' tha courage of a fuchin' hare. An' most importantly, fuch all o'ya!"
                                            tab Her fury carried her voice across the hills and down into the valley, though anyone paying attention might well find it odd the horses below had yet to move. Too, those facing her might well find it odd to see something larger, buckskin in color, with ram horns curled at its temples rising from the hill they had yet to crest. Perhaps more so they would be alarmed as it lowered its head, pawed the earth, and began to charge directly at the enraged red head who was qucikly realizing that had she just decided that a shark-girl with the scent of blood was not the thing she needed to whet her 'appetite' she wouldn't be in this mess she would have been in a much better place. Completely oblivious to the charging monstrosity barreling towards her at bone-shattering speeds she continued on, hands one hand on her hip and the other wrapped fiercely around her bow, she continued. "All ah wanted was sometin' simple and ye were doin' just fine back this lil' pecker of a huma-"

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:

Tenshuyami

Royal Taorito

magcookie

Quote:

[ e x p ] 0, 500 x|x [ r y o ] 0, 2 0 0 x|x [ m a n a ] 100/ 100 x|x [ s t a m i n a ] 100 / 100

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:22 pm
User Image

At Soraru's mention of something tracking us, the small, usually annoying bite of anxiety I always felt shot through the metaphorical roof. A majority of it came from the fact that, yet again, I had no sense of this thing that the...younger?--I guess not technically anymore--man had noticed. First Zuu and Nina, and now Soraru, too, leaving me feeling deaf in comparison. Hell, I was half convinced that something could sneak up behind me at this point and I wouldn't notice. I kept my thoughts to myself, but if their sense of hearing was as good as they claimed, they probably noticed the involuntary increase of my heart rate at the thought of something following us out there. Not that we couldn't take whatever it was. Probably. I just couldn't stop the horrible sense of paranoia that was taking over my train of thought.

In the meanwhile Zuu was ranting about something that I was only half paying attention to, though her words made more sense when I caught sight of our shadow down the hill before us, pointed out by Soraru. Sitting on a boulder at the body of the hill leading into the valley was the young man from before. Kira, was it? "I know him. Not sure why the hell he's here though, or why he's sneaking around."

More movement from Zuu's direction caught my attention, and my eyes widened at what I saw. None other than the aforementioned stallion plodded his way over the crest of the hill behind the red head. How Soraru missed the massive creature with his super ears was beyond me but there wasn't really much of a chance to think any further on it. I watched as the horse pawed the ground and lowered its head, the two spiraling horns that protruded from the mess of its black mane poised to strike. "Uh..." I started, gesturing toward it in an effort to get Zuu's attention so she could move. But her rant continued and she remained oblivious.

And then the monster charged straight at her.

I reacted without really thinking about it, my desire to protect the people I knew overpowering any reservations I had about putting myself in the way of something that must have weighed over a ton. Zuu was maybe ten feet away from me and the horse maybe thirty or forty. I had just enough time to shoulder her to the side with enough force that she probably lost her footing and brace myself, shifting into the State of Power almost instinctively.

One of the many things I was forced to learn while I stayed with the Stragari was how to take on something that was much larger than myself. Pushing, pulling, and lifting was out of the question in such a situation, but redirecting could get me out of a situation I would otherwise be useless in. And the first step was making myself immovable. Dodging and weaving was preferable but sometimes it wasn't always possible, in which case I needed to be able to turn my opponents' momentum against them. However, I couldn't recall ever attempting something like this, and I knew it was going to hurt.

A slight bend of the knees meant most of the shock went down and into the ground as the stallion's horns met my outstretched hands. The moment they did, I pivoted, twisting the horse's head down toward the ground as I moved. The motion caused the beast to lose its balance and slam into the ground on its side.

Muscles on fire, I turned quickly to face the stallion again, knowing for a fact that there was no way that was going to be enough to stop it. All things considered, it was actually exhilarating and I found myself caught somewhere between a grimace and a grin. I raised my voice, calling over my shoulder. "Find out what he wants and make sure the other horses don't leave." I readied myself again as the horse pushed itself back to its feet. "This one is mine."

Counter | 73 / 200

Active Effects:
• Old Injuries: [.5] rank decrease to physical speed. [13/20]
• State of Power: [.5] rank increase to physical speed and strength.

Current Stats:
• Physical| Strength: +0.5 x Speed: +0.5
• Defense - D

Techniques Used:
• State of Power
• Redirection? - A-rank - Strength: S+A - Speed: N/A
tab - Enhanced by Overpower and State of Power

Current Objectives:
• Capture horses.

Items of Note:
• Zephyr [Katana]

Lanfaer
magcookie
Tenshuyami
Kirra Yamata

tab .MANA : 370 / 400 .STAMINA : 515 / 600 [-75] .TRANCE : 14 / 15 [-1]
                                          tab .EXP : 10200 .RYO : 両400 .HEALTH : Good .INJURIES : None .STATUS : None

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:19 am
User Image

The scent of a human garbed in oily armor and sweat was fairly noticeable for the Ancestor, but she payed it no mind. She had already memorized the intruders scent back when they first met. The scruffy young man with a vendetta for her current prey. A pesky thorn in her attempted seduction back at the training grounds. This time however he seemed not to be attempting to barge into the action. A correct choice she noted, being that they had quiet literally just turned bears into mincemeat like it was nothing... someone looking for a victory would choose the moment their prey was the weakest if they wanted a sure kill. At the moment Zuu was far from the easy kill. 'We'd know. Yes yes yes.' She thought, her clouded eyes focused a hundred percent on Zuu's muscular form. Her highly agitated muscular form. 'Little man pokes the wolf. Wolf howls in warning. Little man continues despite. AmusING... yes yes.' Her ears perked up at the sudden fit the flaming redhead had began pitching. Nina watched with intent as the girl stamped around and began spilling her guts. The squid tipped her head as the girl cursed the sky, her fingers no longer being restrained by her conscious thoughts of keeping cool. Her shark like teeth ground against each other slowly while her fingers once against began putting excessive pressure onto the severed bear's skull. The skull plate was threatening to collapse if she continued any further.

"Ah.." She mumbled as if she was going to say something but decided against it. While Zuu might not have noticed with her muffled senses. It was in clear view for the party that she was with. A new animal had entered the battlefield. A large horse like creature that had distinctively non-horse like features. A queer sight to behold. 'Must not damage.' She thought haphazardly, dropping the bear skull like a bad habit as her legs began to tense and coil. While her original plan was to stop the beast that was attempting to weasel its way in on her prey it seems another from the party was a step a head of her. The so called leader was stepping up to the role quite spectacularly. While he charged at Zuu so did Nina, she remained just enough behind him work out his game plan. The way his back tensed as he neared the towering girl made it clear it was not an attempt at grabbing and running, one more forceful would result. Throwing Zuu? No his arms didn't go along with such a strategy. A forceful tackle while preparing to catch a speeding beast? More likely but a little surprising. Whatever the plan may have been Nina was ready to act as backup. She had very very strong misgivings about even looking at the boys general direction but her affection over wrote her survival instincts. So caution went with the wind as the say.

It was very evident very quickly that he did indeed to intend to halt the beast with brute force. It however didn't look like he had any plan for what may happen to Zuu when suddenly being tossed aside like a wet rag. So she did what she set out to do and lowered her body into a slide. Like she was attempting to steal a base. Her arms extended outwards to catch the larger girl. It served a two fold effect this slide: One it allowed her to catch the increasingly canine like girl from taking a nasty tumble and it allowed her to get the girl away from whatever the boy was panning. Which turned out to be a wicked wrestling federation style take down. He treated that monster of a horse like it owned him money, slamming it onto the ground with enough force to have it nearly bounce with the impact. "Oh ho ho~ That was quite the move mr leader... Ten stars!" She yelled while the animal remained in a state of shock. As her slide began to slow she leaned forward with her bridal carried companion and rose to a light jog to make the most out of her remaining momentum. Her hands firmly grasping at Zuu's various regions. All to keep her secure and for no other reason what so ever, of course. She nodded as Kaileer barked his orders like the man he claimed to be. She began to pick up her pace while adjusting her grip on her prize, allowing for the redhead to be dropped safely on her own two feet while the squid girl took off after the intruder. "Ahhh~" She started with a very emotion packed grunt, "The fun never ends with you around now does it dear Zuu?" In all truth she needed to get far away from Zuu in the moment. That much contact and presence was overloading her senses. The hunger pangs were starting to grow beyond a minor annoyance that appeared thanks to fresh blood. Being so close such strong pheromones was torture. She had decided to take it out on the boy perched up on the hillside if no one else was planning to follow the leader's order. She needed to keep in his good graces now that he's seen her in action. Cant quiet pull off the eccentric foreigner routine when a man watches you decapitate a bear. "You know its not very nice to spy on people~" She yelled just loud enough for her current focus the boy named Kira who she was actively sprinting up hill at.

Royal Taorito

Lanfaer

Tenshuyami

Kirra Yamata

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2019 7:01 pm
User Image

㊌ ☾ ☾ ☾ Kira Yamata ☽ ☽ ☽ ㊌

Watching the group of people he had tracked to the hill emerge he finally found the person he was looking for. One of them had black hair that he could spot in the distance from what he remembered from that day his name was Kaileer and he was the leader of the village he now served. Less than pleasant reception if Kira was being honest when he met him at first. Then there was a thinner lad behind him whispering something, perhaps how to approach, Kira? Then of course was... Did she just call him a ankle bitten b*****d? Whatever he didn't have time to argue, he needed her assistance and if sucking up his pride was going to do it then so ******** be it, though... he had to admit that hot temper was smelling a bit exquisite for whatever reason, and he had drawn up a horrible thirst....

A moment longer and his attention was snap back into place with the sound of a stallions neigh. His eyes roam over to the commotion that was apparently caused by his interruption. Hearing a bit of what Kaileer said about rounding the rest of the horses up Kira sighed and thought to himself, "At the very least I should help them before taking that girl with me on a joy ride i guess.." looking onward at the problem of the horse herd. He imaged that due to however many years they had spent in the crystals they needed to break in new horses to stable, probably the whole point of the mission he so rudely interrupted. However one more thing had to be addressed before he was to help.

Going over to Zuu, the loud red headed b***h that she was Kira took in a deep breath and kneeled down to meet her eye level at the very least. Putting a pouch of 700 ryo into her hands and said, "We can scream and yell later right now we have to help kaileer. I have a plea to beseech to you right after." With that said and done Kira picked himself up and looked over to the horse herding in play.

Looking at kaileer and the strange 'horned' stallion Kira believed that the lad had it covered on that end the problem was keep the grazing herd that was mostly inactive in the valley below within range of capture. Kira thought of things he could do to help, the best option was to create a magic pen. That way they have the herd and they cant escape. Some of the spells he learned in the past had been forgotten somehow, maybe they weren't as important to his fighting style? The problem is what to do with what he had. His thoughts immediately turned to his lightning and water natures and use them in some shape and form. Looking at the size of the herd and then the possible output he could think of Kira side and said, "Can't be helped...."

With that Kira started to weave the hand signs taking him up to 30 seconds to do so before finishing with the sign of the snake. Taking a deep breathe Kira started to channel in his chakra into his hands and feet before screeching, "Lightning Cage!" With that Kira Directed the flow of his chakra towards the herd encircling them in a concentrated circular lightning pen around the herd. Creating a area of 30 ft for the horses to roam but stay put in.

Kira smiled as the jutsu was successful but then *CRACK* a twinge of pain shot up through his legs and biceps and he grimaced under his mask. He pushed it a little but that was fine, as long as he could help now a little sore spots wouldn't be nothing to him in the lo- ******** hell that hurts. With that said Kira looked at the horse herd and made sure the cage was higher than they could jump before looking towards the others.

"This wont stay! I can hold it for about ten minutes before it goes. use whatever clone technique, capture method, or other idea to wind them all up!... C'mon we dont have time, we want these horses right!?"

Mana= 120/200

technique Kaminari Soujuu [Lightning Manipulation]
Description: This control allows the user to create varied amounts of electricity. Electricity created by this technique can cause temporary numbness or even paralysis on contact. Not only can it take any form the user desires, but it can also be shifted around as if it were a part of their own body. It should be noted that one can only manipulate the electricity they themselves have made. Additionally, any electricity that is being freely manipulated is not very strong, and can be broken or blown away as if it were completely natural. Should be noted that techniques can be made smaller while retaining their rank. = Rank A: Very large amounts of electricity [lightning bolts]. Rank B speed. Rank E damage; Causes mild shocks and sparks by choice. lasts [2] posts.
[used to make a lightning based cage around horse herd]

Royal Taorito

Lanfaer

magcookie"

Tenshuyami

Kirra Yamata
Crew

Devoted Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:40 am
User Image
.xMana: 350/350 xxxx Stamina: 200/200. xxxx Evo's: Iceborne/Bloodborne xxxx Class: Tracker (Sound) xxxxProfile
Musunde Hiraite 皆殺し

Musunde raised a brow at Zuu's outrage, unable to comprehend her rage. He could tell from various intricacies in her blood that the anger was legitimate, but that didn't mean she had a good reason for it. It was annoying. Not only that, it directly compromised the mission. The one she seemed so dead set on performing correctly. Unable to hear or see the horse from his current position, a knot seemed to well up inside of him. Like a deep, festering wound that he just couldn't soothe, his annoyance grew into something akin to frustration. It was the influence of his father again, he knew that, but it didn't magically give him the ability to calm himself down. Instead, words left his lips before he could think about them and he turned around to face the loud-mouthed red-head. "Are you crazy? Shut your ********>" Even when he was seething there was no stopping the surprise that gripped him. Was it his anger? No. He was still aware of the world around him even then. Why couldn't he hear it?!

Musunde was too far away but Kaileer was ahead of him. What the hell was he thinking? Maybe five hundred years ago they'd be able to wrestle a charging horse to the ground but that was far beyond their current limitations, right? Sorry. Not about to let you sacrifice yourself." He thought, aiming to draw his blade and cut the horse into pieces if it meant avoiding a trampling. It'd hurt his arm like hell to reach that level of speed right after creating that towering blade earlier, but his mind wasn't focused on that. The other girl moved along with Kaileer as well. It made sense since she was closer to Zuu. Can they stop this? His hand was halted by hesitation. It rested on the hilt and he was in a position to strike but at that moment, at the turning point where time seemed to stand still, Musunde decided to trust someone for the first time since waking up from his crystal slumber.

What followed was a pleasant surprise. An outcome he should have expected all along. Kaileer redirected the momentum in an impressive display that left the strange horse on its side. "Ten stars is right, my plan wouldn't have gone nearly as well. Careful though, Kaileer. I couldn't hear that thing at all so it's probably got a few more tricks." He looked down at the area below to see that the horses still hadn't gotten spooked. Good. With the bit of talking that went on, he managed to put another name to a face as well. Zuu. The archer who was prone to fits of rage.

Then, just as he started formulating a plan, the armored male decided to call down a lightning cage to surround the horses. Well. We're probably ********> He thought. If his earlier plan of walling them off with a simple extension technique was frowned upon, he was certain that the elemental display wouldn't have been taken to well by any party involved. "Look. Whatever your name is. Please just take that down. If those things freak out and run into the cage you just made, it's over. There's no space in there." He didn't look to see the reaction of the horses. No, his right hand covered his eyes and rubbed his temples in unison. The last thing he wanted to do was see how the animals were reacting to their new pen. If he cut shut his hearing off, he would.

"Zuu. If those horses are either too patient or too distracted to care, please let me know. Then one of us in this group can watch Kaileer's back while the rest get this over with. If the horses are gone, just tell me that they're still there anyway."
Techs used:

Kirra Yamata

Royal Taorito

magcookie

Lanfaer
Quote:

[金] The Iron Nationals [金] ► Tsukihara Region

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers