Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [Roleplay Forum] Kanagawa
[Turf] Kawasaki Warehouse Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daisuke Kaicho

Dangerous Prophet

3,725 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

How annoying. The thought passing through his head while he'd be confronted by not one but two s**t heads. One leaving as soon as he'd arrive leaving Alpha to ignore it. While the other challenged him to a cube match like Alpha was here to play with children. Irritated by the words the boy spewed Alpha looked around. That a** hole still aint show up? A king late to his own party. Typical. The woman chiming in at this point about how she'd join out of boredom, Alpha sighed. "Fine s**t head I have a bit of time to waste on trash. Try not to get put down to fast. That goes for you to girly."

"I'll set it up." letting his skates carry him over to where the DJ booth was. Alpha hopped up to the raised platform and spoke to him over the loud music. From a distance you could see Alpha's lips move before he'd suddenly jack up the DJ a bit. His hand grasping the DJ's collar, Alpha was seemingly about to punch the man before the man agreed. Letting go of the DJ his voice suddenly spoke over the sound system as the music died."Okay Degens! We have a little show for you! Imma need you all to make some space cause we're about to have a CUBE!" The crowd turning into a frenzy at the mention of the parts war. Quickly a space of about 15 by 15 feet was carved out in the middle of the dance floor. It was a unconventional cube for sure.

Leaping off the raised platform where the DJ booth was, Alpha landed directly in the middle of the empty space. His treks seemingly coming to life as they revved in place. "Lets make this quick. I don't have time to babysit all day.." Smirking he'd trash talk a bit.

Black Fire Lord

iiCrimsonR0se

Tricks:

Wear: 0%

R.E.A.D[170]
→ Acceleration: [30]
→ Battle Strength: [90]
→ Stamina: [30]+[50 Stat Boost]
→ Jump: [20]
→ Air Time: 55
→ Reaction: 55
→ Air Reaction: 50

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:30 pm
User Image
User Image

Annabel would look at her phone then look back at the place that was in front of her. "This seems to be the place." Tugging at her pink dress, she wish she would have never wore it, but she was tired of people mistaking her for a little girl. Walking in, she knew no one at all. Putting her phone back into her pink handbag, she looked around at all it was really creepy. Watching her surrounding carefully, she quickly made her way to the second floor.

Now seeing all the games and people, this felt better for her . Walking over to the pacman, she started to play. "This game is a classic, but I know I suck at games." Playing for a little while, she really didn't know anyone here. She was just here because she got a notice on her phone about a party. Walking around, she took in all the different games. One of them looked like riding a motorcycle. Then she remembered she was in a dress and that may not be a good idea. Continuing to walk around, she shot hoops, did a racecar driver game, and skiball.

ooc: Outfit in spoiler

Quote:

Quote:

User Image
User Image

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100

iiCrimsonR0se

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:31 pm
"]User Image pic from Zero-chan...
    »»»» B e e n x a x w h i l e x b u t x I ' m x s t i l l x b a t t l i n g ««««
            ℳoving fast, while you still praddlin'
    »»»» D e m o l i t i o n x w i p e x i t x a l l x o u t
    ░░░░░░░░░░░ I wont gooooo 'til is over

»「Health」▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 100%
    »「Stamina」▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 38
    »「Wear」 13%

Daisuke gave a sigh of relief when she confirmed his suspicions. This would mean that she was quite skilled to know. " Your quite right. Its wise to know what battles to choose "he stated bore hearing her agree this would but an interesting match but he was going to focus on taking out the Male first due to his insults as well as his looks. " Big words let's see it you can back that up." he said before giving a light chuckle and watched him set up the cube match. There was no ceilings or walls so this would be a pretty straight forward fight his favorite. Daisuke quickly began revving and rushed forward when he smiled as he prepared for the air cannon he quickly reformed a snap kick and then kicked again attempting to land the first blow.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
「I'm currently at」⇢Warehouse
「My company is」⇢ Miyu
「I feel a little/a lot」⇢Cheerful
「My puppeteer says (OOC)

R.E.A.D[170]
→ Acceleration: [30]
→ Battle Strength: [60]
→ Stamina: [40][50]
→ Jump: [40]
→ Air Time: 50
→ Reaction: 35
→ Air Reaction: 40

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:04 am
Usien

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Take the time just to listen
When the voices screaming are much too loud

Usein was tired. He just finished working the night shift and was really more thinking about heading to bed until he heard rumblings about the party that was going on. He was C rank so, he was invited, but why would he want to go? Sure, everyone that was somebody would be there. Thinking about it, as a tuner he would need to start getting business and building clients. Thinking about that, he would shake his head as he undressed out of his working uniform. The red button down shirt being tossed into the backseat. He was having a moment like his father was. "I can't seriously be thinking about this. I have another shift in the morning" He would mumble to himself. However, the thinking didn't last long. Soon, he would be on his way to the party. His attire? Something like a kid. He was wearing a miles morales spiderman type outfit. From the jordans, to the hoodie and the whole suit. He was wearing. It was almost better than the replicas. Of course it was, because he made it. It didn't have any type of ability to it, but it looked cool and he was a super geek for superhero type stuff.

Heading to Kawasaki, he would take a few subway trains to get there. You would think he build the suit with some web-shooters or something, but nope. Finally arriving to the packed party, it seemed to be getting a little late but the king wasn't there yet. Making it to the entrance, the goons that were running security looked at Prince confusingly. Pulling up the mask, he would look at them and show he was indeed a rider. Even showing his read and treks. They would let him through and he would end up heading inside. Going through the crowd, getting stares and giggles from people little older than him, he would push his way through, heading to the games when he saw that a pit was made. Why? Someone was having a parts war?! There was no mistaking it. The songs of air treks were too telling. He would lean against a machine near the ski ball and would look at the battle.

R.E.A.D → [170]
→ Acceleration: [40]
→ Battle Strength: [30]
→ Stamina: [40][+50]
→ Jump: [60]
→ Air Time: 45
→ Reaction: 40 [20]
→ Air Reaction: 50 [25]
OOC: sorry for the wait

'Take a look in the distance
Try and see it all.'

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:43 am
User Image

✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖Linda Thompson ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖

Human // Rock Road // C rank // Pacifist // //
With:

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Linda looked over as she watched a pregnant woman playing the house of the dead game, a good classic game of shooting zombies, and to be honest the game she was playing was starting to get boring. As she let the enemies shoot her character down she watched as the bigger woman moved away from the console holding her stomach. There must of been some kick if she had to guess, so she then moved towards the House of the Dead console and then took up one pistol. She remembered watching the woman go dual wielding but that wasn't her style, looking through the high score she didn't know who the woman's high score was but she was determined to beat it. Starting the game she began shooting the zombies one by one with ease, this game she had played much of when she was younger. Since this game was quite popular in the city she was born in, a nice arcade place called 'Round 1', as she was firing she saw someone to her right as she glanced at the person during cut scenes. She saw the pregnant lady sitting down on a chair as she rubbed her stomach a bit; Linda then gave the lady a friendly smile and waved at her with her other hand before going back to the screen to continue playing. As music was still playing through her headphones she looked again during another cut scene as she could see a bit away from where she was of what seemed to be a parts war happening right on this floor. With a sigh she shook her head muttering to herself. "A fight here? Jeez why not just have a nice party and chill out?" Linda said as she continued to play the game as she wanted to stay out of the fight and not go back to her old ways.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Kurai_wolf
Challenge accepted <3

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

Road: Ring Rank: C AP: 5
Acc: 50 (25t) Batt. Str: 30 (15t) Sta: 70 (35t) Jmp: 20 (10t) A.Time: 25 Rct: 60/2 = 30 A.Rct 45

Minerva would see the girl at the house of the dead game wave at her and give a lazy wave back. When the cub match broke out Minerva's eyes wandered to it as she slowly got up to her feet and made her way closer to the match. She'd take off her own head phones and listen to the Treks a bit before taking a few pictures on her phone. However Minerva wasn't really interested in the match itself rather then the air treks involved as they were doing a few flashy tricks with them as she calculated a bit before turning away to move back to her seat. However her gaze turned back to the house of the dead as she passed it, reading the slender girls score Minerva's hand rubbed her stomach, it took a moment to calculate her score with the score minerva had just put it. Was this girl aiming for the high score, the score that Minerva just put in? That was a challenge to Minerva to which brought a small smile on the pregnant girls lips. Minerva adjusted her own glasses and put back on her own headphones as she moved to the player two gun which she was dual wielding earlier. Minerva would reach for her wallet that was currently in her cleavage instead of her bag and get a quarter, minerva put her wallet there cause she found it easier to take out when at arcades really not really meaning anything behind it. Putting it down on player two as she looked at Linda. The games were free but this was a old style of claiming that she would play next, however in this case the coin was on the player two spot as more of a challenge to Linda then a claim to play next. As she looked to Linda Minerva would speak the challenge. "round... 2" Minerva had cast her arcade gauntlet but wouldn't join in on this play through she'd wait until Linda got her score and play the second game challenging her this way the challenge wouldn't mess with Linda's score, jumping in the middle of someone playing always felt like a cheap shot to Minerva so she'd wait with a smile adjusting her maternity shirt a bit before resting her hands atop her stomach.

Sta drain: 70/70 Wear: 0%
TU: 0 ACC | 0 STR | 0 STA | 0 JMP

AT Status

Description: "A pair of treks Minerva got at the store, both a purple color however minerva did change the wheels so that one is instead of both wheels being one color the front wheel is blue and the back wheel is green like her eye color. other then a few mario patches such as a 1-up mushroom and star on the base of it there really isn't much special about her ATs currently."

parts equipped:
-N/A

AT weaponry: :
-N/A

N7-Rain

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurai_wolf

Beloved Mystic

10,525 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:29 pm
User Image
User Image

Finishing her round of skiball, she turned around bumping unto someone hearing all the commotion. "Oh I am sorry. I didn't know you were there." She said as she was trying to see what was going on. It seems a parts war had been initiated at the party. "It seems it never seems to fail. Where there is ATs and egos, there is a battle. I may not know much, but I have been around my friends long enough to know this is normal." She was talking to the boy she had bumped into and didn't even know his name. He was probably ignoring her.

Moving closer, she wanted to observe the battle. Anna didn't know why this interested her so much. She had never rode a day in her life. You would think she was a tuner the way she was attracted to the battles. "You think that we are going to get to meet the king and birthday boy. Plus I don't know if they will be happy about a battle breaking out. Have you seen them?" She didn't even know if he had moved with her, but she was still talking to him.

ooc: Outfit in spoiler

Quote:

Quote:

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:31 pm
User Image
*C Class// Human/// Alias:Bubbly Nightingale /// Lather Road

~*~*~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*

A long day of completely nothing. Mere adventuring into the wide known city, shopping for god knows what. Things were slow on the schedule of life, and though it was a large city, it was boring when one stuck to themself for far too many days in a row.
It wasn't until rumors of a party a few days ago and actually looking onto social media there was something different to change the evening by. Sweet sixteen party.... Kawasaki Warehouse?? This king Coronation was at least note worthy of a reason to attend, How Therese despised gatherings though... If it wasn't food issues it was music or it was people. Many of which would most likely be looking to fight for no apparently good reason. Weren't a lot of people always like that? If it wasn't the testosterone that got to the men it was the showing off or something to prove from the women?
Pfft. Juvenile.
Of course one always had to make a fantastic appearance despite the whole idea of too many people. C-class ranked were allowed to attend. She was luckily one. So why not then attend as well despite all these weird feelings about it? Long as it was merely just as the tagline is claiming. One could only hope.... At least it would hopefully be good time... Nothing wrong with mingling.

"Hmm..." Stepping through into the building there were many people there already. How she forgot the warehouse was actually an enormous building of fun and games and the latter. Decent place for a sweet sixteen.. Majority of the she may perhaps had seen around a few times, but being one to keep to herself half the time, it was a difficult feat. Arriving in a beautiful white party dress for the occasion, Therese kept more to herself, uncaring if she stood out or if she was blending into the horde of people already there. Ten seconds in and she was already bored with no idea what to do first. Join into a game as well? Strike up a conversation? Most seemed in their own little group as it was. Jumping i was very unladylike. At least there were an interesting number out and about, and arcade games?? To keep most entertained meanwhile. All she could think of to manage for the time being was scan her pretty blue eyes all around the joint, wondering who on earth was in a state of their own boredom.... That seemed to be nobody else. Standing against the wall it was for the time being. So much for ingling as planned..... "Score 0 for Therese...."

outfit:
Dress: party dress

~*~*~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*

Mood:

R.E.A.D → [170]
→ Acceleration: 65
→ Battle Strength: 20
→ Stamina: 50 [75]
→ Jump: 35 [60]
→ Air Time: 22.5 [40]
→ Reaction: 57.5 [70]
→ Air Reaction: 42.5 [67.5]

→ Air Tracks: Mistogan
► A pair of white and light grey lace designed tri wheeled AT's that possess an elegant appearance. There's a small apple decal on the heel of the right Air trek.  

eijiberry

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:54 pm
User Image
[No Road][No Team][C-Class Rider][Fighter]
[Battle Strength: 100][Stamina: 120][Acceleration: 000][Jump: 000]
[Air Time: 50 Seconds][(Air) Reaction: 60]

Serin had a bit of a smile on his face, not one of joy or happiness really however. It was simple a bit of a smile. He made his way along the street and eventually to where he heard of this event, supposedly for storm riders and the like. Figuring he might as well show up the blonde haired male simply did exactly that. When arriving it seemed like there was already some people preparing themselves for some kind of parts war. He was quite curious in regards to why really, but at the same time just as curious as to how the other riders did combat. It would be a learning experience to say the least, and if worst came to worst and it was boring he could easily just leave and do other things. That being said sine the fight had yet to start he decided he would take the time to scan the area with his very own eyes and to observe what other riders aside from the combatants seemed to be doing. Many people seemed to be minding their own business for the most part, which was clearly fine by him. Serin would simply shove his hands into his pockets and begin to slowly roll along around the area. With a bit of a sight on the others in the area and even a few on the other floors due to a bit quick peak into the other floors Serin was at the very least aware of who was here....no one he knew to be honest. He simply would find his way towards a wall and lean against it.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:54 pm
User Image

|| Acc: 50 || Str: 70 || Sta: 50 || Jmp: 0 || Air: 35 sec || AT Wear: 0% ||

Ritz looked up from her screwing off on her phone, the entries half done as she would be enticed by the announcement of a parts war, what idiots were doing a parts war at a supposed party? Red eyes lingered on her phone, long pale fingers idle as she thought about what to do, she let out a sigh as she gave into the yearning of her old battling days. Sitting up and tromping down the steps she would easily take a seat on the staircase far above the mingling party goers and eye the challengers. Two kids and a delinquent, "Kick his a**!" her tone was flat, but her voice was loud enough to be heard. At least someone was cheering for the two facing off against the dark haired jackass she knew. She also took notice of the unconscious man she put out earlier not too far from the group, well lets hope he didn't die?

Words:
Total:

Cor Contritum

Raider

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:56 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                                    The man would disappear as he wanted get some more information. Still nothing. The birthday boy ended up getting there and was snuck into the party. All the people that knew him was on the 3rd floor celebrating with him. It wasn't time for some big announcement and to sing happy birthday. That was going to wait until after the battle was over. Unless Kai cut that bullshit short. Only reason he allowed them continue battling was because there was nothing wrong with it. It was a birthday party yes, but they were storm riders. Looking onto the action, he would get back on the phone and would wait. Hearing a voice, he would look over to the staircase and shake his head. "Must be rough." he whispered to himself. Now who out of those 3 she would want beaten up? Poor fellow. Must of cheated on her or something to cause such a statement. While from a distance, the female seemed cute. He also was told about what she did to one of his fans. He wasn't one to defend a guy being too grabby on a female. While excessive, he understood her actions. At the same time however, that was more than enough to mean stay away from her. Maybe if she was a little tipsy? Not even.

Heading back into the main party, the sound of the music was heavily drowning out the sound of air treks. Of course, some people came to the party with their air treks so it not like it would of been a dead giveaway. However, something was off. Tuners would be able to hear additional songs coming and going, but this group. Their song seemed rather concentrated and thick. Not necessarily menacing, but just strong and almost ancient. Not ancient as in someone using some old models of air treks, but ancient as in....relics. For non tuners, unfortunately they probably be in the dark. Something was coming. Something strong and something big. Kai would receive a phone call. "Hmmm? Who the ******** are you?.....Oh!!?!?!? Well where is he? We been waiting on him. 30 minutes away? Well, we will sing happy birthday and he should be here just in time to get some cake. Then, he can show off the goods....He did go to the temple right? He came out right? Perfect!!!....Wait? Where is he? ...... Oh, there he is....Bloody b*****d we thought you skipped town. Yeah. We got the place packed!!!! Everyone here see you flex on these shits....Women? Of course there some bad bitches here. What you mean. Put some respect on my name friend you know I got you. Oh? You wanna broadcast it on twitter fingers live? I GOT YOU. Say no more.....you feeling okay? Man, it nothing. Just hurry up" He would hang up the phone with a s**t eating grin. "That man goes off. Becomes king and comes back sounding like he never seen the 21st century or anything. Crazy.

Dialing again, he would call his teammate that was in a different part of the tower. "Yeah...Yo look, Black Jack is on his way here now. He sounded totally out of it. Man started partying already!! I know!!!. Oh , don't worry. I going hook him and little man up....Gonna see can get some girls do a wet t-shirt contest." he informed through the phone as he began his search. He would look towards some women he found. "Wet T-shirt contest? You wanna join?" he would yell out pointing towards the blue haired chick with white hair that was leaning against the wall. She seemed bored. Why not? He would also point towards some blonde hair, woman who seemed more mature and had green eyes.

"What about you too? Wanna get wild for a knight? Who knows, maybe you can even see what underneath the shining armor" he stated towards Anna. "Anyone can join! The knights love them all" he yelled out. Surprisingly, you would think no one would join such foolishness. Boy, were you wrong. Girls rushed to go and sign up. Many fans of the team while others were trying to just impress them to one day become famous. As he signed up people, a chick about 5'6 in nature, dressed up as Sombra. She was informing Kai that she felt Black Jack's song nearby. However, it was surrounded by the song of others. She didn't know why. She felt worried, but Kai reassured her that it was others who he brought along with him to the temple. She wasn't informed because Kai didn't think it was necessary to inform him. Getting heated, she slapped Kai before walking off. Mad and chuffed.

Black Fire Lord

Daisuke Kaicho

iiCrimsonR0se

Kurai_wolf

Cor Contritum

Ichengo Angelus

eijiberry

QueenBAD_KittyKat

N7-Rain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:18 pm
User Image
Free Maxwell

Normally he'd have ignored a party for someone he didn't know, but this time it was a little different. To Free, the detail he had focused on was about the fang regalia. He didn't really know much or have any solid facts, but just rumors that a storm rider like him might have use for it. Being of the correct rank for this party, this was just something he couldn't miss. Information was the task at hand for him as he had made it inside the Kawasaki Warehouse. The place was packed, though that did seem to make it easy to get lost in the crowd.

As he explored further into the building, the unmistakable sound of a parts war filled the air. This wasn't all that surprising, but if someone was willing to battle in a public place, they couldn't complain if their habits were exposed. Perhaps it didn't matter much at the moment, but maybe somewhere down the road it'd be important. No matter the case, Free attempted to search for a place to view the parts war from. Maybe if an attack cleared out some of the crowd, that'd create a little more room to see.

OOCShort, but it's at least a starting point.

Inventory

Air Tracks: Cataclysm
-A standard pair of AT's, the colour of the boot is predominantly black with all the trim vermilion(red) coloured. The wheels are black with a line of the same vermilion colour on the sides.
- TUs: 0 ACC | 0 STR | 0 STA | 0 JMP

Wallet
- Money, ID, Passport, etc

Smartphone
- READ Enabled, The latest cellphone from a well known multinational corporation.

Black Messenger Bag
- An over the shoulder bag that carries everything he needs when out and about.

???
- ???

User Image
█⋮ Free Maxwell
█⋮ Bloody :: C Rank
█⋮ Descendant of Gravity Child
█⋮ R.E.A.D - 170
█⋮ → Acceleration: [56]
█⋮ → Battle Strength: [57]
█⋮ → Stamina: [34][+50]
█⋮ → Jump: [23]
█⋮ → Air Time: [40s]
█⋮ → Reaction: [45]
█⋮ → Air Reaction: [28.5]
█⋮ WEAR - 0%
█⋮ TEAM - N/A
█⋮ TRICKS IN USE -

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image

Crush Crush

Demonic Businessman

18,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:37 pm
User Image

✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖Linda Thompson ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖

Human // Rock Road // C rank // Pacifist // //
With:

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Linda continued to play the game until she watched the pregnant lady come towards her, she made a quick glance to confirm she was there but didn't get a good look at her yet. Linda continued until she was knocked down at the last boss as she decided to call it there and put her name in as 'LTR', then as the score board came up it showed that her score was in the third place area. What was more bad was that she was only ten points off from being the second place holder. "Agh damn it... really just ten points?! Thats stupid!" Linda said as she turned to give the pregnant lady the chance to play but then she stopped as she focused on her face some more as she as then became wide eyed saying quickly. "H..Hey you're Minerva aren't you?! I...I follow your cosplay page! But I remember there was a bit of a hiatus on your part and I can see why now. How far in are you?" Linda then realized she had nered out in front of her without saying her name. "Ah where are my manners, my name is Linda, I like to cosplay too but I'm no where near your popularity though." Linda said as she gave her a small bow as she introduced herself to her, then she moved out of the way so that Minerva could play now.
As Linda watched she then noticed a girl leaning against the wall by her self as she scanned the area being alone, that was no way to come to a party alone right? Linda then walked up to the white haired girl as she would wave at her. "Hey there, you want to join me and my friend over here for a game? We're playing an arcade game to see who can get the highest score, why don't you come join us? My name Linda whats yours?" Linda asked with a friendly smile as she waited for her response, but then she turned as a man was there yelling at all the women about some wet t-shirt contest. Linda knew how the guy was too, he was a cosplayer but she didn't exactly follow him even though he was pretty well known, she wasn't in the mood to get her cloths wet. Looking back at the white haired girl she took off her head phones as she held her hand. "Come on you don't want to get mixed in with that dumb wet t-shirt contest now do you?" Linda said as she started to pull on her hand as she started making her way back to Minerva and the House of the Dead arcade console.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Kurai_wolf

eijiberry

Noble Negative J3T

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:23 am
Abraham Briarwood

—(•·÷["Cerberus? He's saying we've got ten seconds to pray to the god of our choice. After that...well...he's hungry."]÷·•)—

╔══════════════╗
Of all the things Abe was invited too, this was perhaps one of the simplest. A little birthday party for a young boy? He just hoped there would he drinks there to get him by. AS he would turn this way and that, not really paying attention to what was going on around him, Abe was dressed a bit more simply than usual. He had a white shirt on with a grey vest over. His pants and shoes, simple dress clothes, though a red tie hung from his neck. His hair was neatly combed back. Even though this party was little he still wanted to at least look decent. As he arrived, however, he found many others already there. He couldn't help but silently arch his brow before he heard a man arguing on his phone about something....only to suddenly go asking the girls around if they wished to join a wet t-shirt contest. How....quaint. This made Abe simply skate around to look for a the drinks. Quickly at this point.
╚══════════════╝

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:41 am
User Image

Miyu Yotsubaxxxxxx.
                                                                                Midnight Queen

Miyu watched as a match was arranged quickly. It seemed the hosts didn't feel like stopping it. It would be disappointing if they had. The cube was set with no walls or ceilings. She disliked that if she was being honest but it would have to do. Daisuke made the first move and the other guy just talked some trash.
                                                                                That was how AT worked, but it was clear Daisuke was more focused on the man, she would use that to her advantage. "Well I'll let you two boys catch up. Just call me when you done." Her treks wheels spun into motion and she was off much quicker then the other two would hope to achieve. She had a feeling they were probably much slower to the start then her. She went around the cube picking up speed quickly all the while letting the friction build up heat. As she rode her hands were empty but suddenly a flash of metal filled the empty spot. Then it was gone as she quickly threw them, two senbon needles. She wasn't aiming at vital spots only at the two riders legs. One for Alpha and one for Daisuke. Better hope they were paying attention as those needles could be hard to spot.

Tricks:

Stamina: 50/50
                                                                                50/50 Reserves
                                                                                Wear: 0%

AP: 5

R.E.A.D[170]
                                                                                → Acceleration: [120]
                                                                                → Battle Strength: [0]
                                                                                → Stamina: [50]+[50 Stat Boost]
                                                                                → Jump: [0]
                                                                                → Air Time: 0
                                                                                → Reaction: 85
                                                                                → Air Reaction: 25
                                                                                iiCrimsonR0se

[Roleplay Forum] Kanagawa

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff