Welcome to Gaia! ::

▶▷ My Four Seasons ◁◀

Back to Guilds

The guild associated to My Four Seasons! 

Tags: mylittlepony, ponies, pone, myfourseasons 

Reply ▶ Plot Seeking
A Panda's Plot Search Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PeterPan_da144

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 4:20 pm
I'm Looking!

Cert: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Owner: PeterPan_da144
Personality: Adventurous, Fun loving, Easy going, Flighty (always moving from place to place), Restless, Sincere, Helpful

Seeking: Friends, Family, Flings
Not Seeking:
Notes: A relationship with this pony past flings is going to be incredibly hard to get. The other pony will have to really genuinely want it and be willing to move with Nebula as they move around, being patient with them until they finally decide to settle, if they ever do (a relationship could still happen, what I mean by settle is to stay in one place forever).
How to Contact: Discord is the easiest way, then Gaia DM's

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 4:21 pm
I'm Looking!

Personality: Temperamental, Stoic, Wary,

Seeking: Acquaintances, Possible flings
Not Seeking:
Notes: They are very awkward about their mixed heritage, and try not to make a huge deal about it, although their breath really doesn't help (currently just breathe steam, hoping that there's a possibility they could breathe boiling hot water later down the road). ;; eyes

PeterPan_da144

PeterPan_da144

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 4:22 pm
I'm Looking!

Personality: Self conscious, Wary, Anxious, Reactive, Gentle, Climber, Reclusive

Seeking: Anything and everything
Not Seeking:
Notes: Things like flings and especially full on relationships will be hard due to their self conscious nature. They cannot fly (or so they think wink ) and because of their membraneless wings, they are even more conscious of this fact, and think no pony will ever like them for who they are.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 4:24 pm
I'm Looking!

Personality: Quiet, Reserved, Calculating, Honest, Bookish

Seeking: Anything
Not Seeking: Mates (plot coming along with Radiant Dreamer, owned by Ghast)
Notes: They are self conscious about their heritage due to being half Ghoul and, as such, actually having Ghoul magic. Ghouls have only recently begun to come out and the world still seems very wary around them.

PeterPan_da144

PeterPan_da144

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 4:58 pm
I'm Looking!

Personality: Flambouyant, Playful, Two-Faced (in and out of drag, effectively), Charismatic, Eager to learn and teach

Not Seeking:
Notes: Octavia is an interesting fellow. They are a drag star alongside Kyanite Pop, having grown up together and helping Kyanite through a really dark time.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 5:01 pm
I'm Looking!

Personality: Observant, Gentle, Understanding, Reserved, Wary

Not Seeking:
Notes: Ember runs a couple blogs across several websites, all dedicated to ASMR and other satisfying de-stressing videos. They don't really stream, but they put videos up across all their social media and are willing to try different things. Primarily they do sensory videos or something like this, for a better example. Close friend of Dusk River, having met through the online communities and sharing interests in horror games.

PeterPan_da144

PeterPan_da144

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 5:03 pm
I'm Looking!

Personality: Vain, Pompous, Stuck-up, Haughty, Know-it-all, OCD

Not Seeking:
Notes: Fire Opal owns and runs a jewelry store where they make their own things, with only the finest of product. With how vain they are, they won't even consider a relationship unless the other pony is a crystal pony like himself. Good friends with Creamsicle Fluff, as they are both designers, albeit of two different things.Going to have a fling with Florascent (I think that's how it is spelled)

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 5:05 pm
I'm Looking!

Personality: Animated, Boisterous, Homebody, Slob

Not Seeking:
Notes: Dusk River records and streams video games of all sorts, although he particularly enjoys horror games. He's also a major slob. Close friend of Ember Moon, having met through the online communities and sharing interests in horror games. Also good friends with Mabuz (hoping for a potential romance plot there >.>)

PeterPan_da144

PeterPan_da144

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:20 pm
I'm Looking!

Personality: Boisterous, Fun loving, Spastic, Energetic, Sugar sweet yet blunt

Not Seeking:
Notes: Cookie Crunch is effectively a sugar addict! They love all things sweet and have a grand ole time baking and making such sweet things! Their favorite thing to make is ice cream. They are always up for an adventure, especially if it involves sweets, or swimming! They are aiming to open up an ice cream store at a beach, probably between Fall and Winter or Spring and Winter (since they are Winter aligned) where ponies can come year round for sweet treats.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:30 pm
I'm Looking!

Personality: Stoic, Unfazed,

Not Seeking:
Notes: Shattered is a very simple pony. Really. They've been alone for quite some time, and don't really understand the workings of normal pony society. Most things just go way over their head. They enjoy gaing online, but rarely talk, so they prefer one player games. Especially RPG's. They are a kind and gentle soul, albeit blunt, and don't really know what they are doing in life right now.

PeterPan_da144

PeterPan_da144

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:51 pm
I'm Looking!

Personality: Loyal, Protective, Strong, Knightly, Charming

Seeking: Friends! Ponies who dislike him, although why?
Not Seeking: Mates / relationships - he's already got the love of his life, thank you
Notes: Royal Tea came from a well off family. He is incredibly well mannered and a total sweetie pie, as opposed to being stuck up like a lot of other wealthy ponies usually are. He is a full time artist and part time tea maker, as tea making has been passed down through his family for several generations.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:06 pm
I'm Looking!

Personality: Rash, Daredevil, Uncaring, Cocky

Not Seeking:
Notes: Storm Chaser is literally just that: she primarily chases storms. Yeah, she'll take some scientific stuff along with her from her dear friend Mariposa, but she really enjoys testing her limits and the elements. You can sometimes find her chasing after huge storms and things like tornadoes. Quite the daredevil, if you dare her to do something, you can BET she will do it, and demand her reward for completing it too. She can sometimes go off half cocked too, and get herself into increasingly dangerous positions.

PeterPan_da144

PeterPan_da144

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:11 pm
I'm Looking!

Personality: Intelligent, Easily lost in thought, Critical thinker, Socially awkward

Not Seeking:
Notes: Mariposa is a kind and gentle bean, who is absolutely entranced with nature and science. They enjoy figuring out how every little thing works, and have even begun trying to find the science behind magic. With their broken horn (they prefer not to really talk about that), they are unable to do their own magic anymore, and as such, have been trying to find other ways to do things efficiently. Hence their studies. Not to mention their best friend Stor Chaser really got them into storms, and they enjoy gathering scientific data from storms to record and figure out how to better survive in such things.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:16 am
I'm Looking!

Personality: Chilled, Laid back, Simple, Go with the flow, Generous, Helpful

Not Seeking:
Notes: Liquid Paint is a surfer dude. Literally. He talks like a sterotypical surfer dude would. "Whoa, bro, what's up?" "Hey, chillax, man. No need to be all hostile and what not." Stuff like that. He's very easy going and very much a 'go-with-the-flow' pony. He currently does not have a job, and lives along the beach (must figure out which one). He does, however, have a small garden in order to provide for himself, seeing as how he doesn't really make money. Usually he does favors for other ponies, in which they return with food, clothing, or whatever else he might need at the time. Although, he doesn't help ponies to get these things. He helps because they need help. Though he won't turn down whatever they offer him, as he doesn't want to be rude.

PeterPan_da144

PeterPan_da144

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:21 am
I'm Looking!

Personality: Con Artist, Mysterious, Masked, Aloof

Seeking: Almost anything
Not Seeking: Mates - they have a lovely Ghoulie~
Notes: Bonnie is near unreadable in any true way. There are very few ponies who know what Bonnie is truly like, let alone what she actually likes. Her brother, as well as her mate, are the only ones. Outside of that, she comes off very mischievous and playful, which tends to distract ponies from where her wing tips like to get into - their purses and pockets. Bonnie is a small time thief primarily, but a thief nonetheless, and doesn't get close to just any pony. Befriending her will be significantly harder. She's more likely to find you a suitable target than a suitable friend.

▶ Plot Seeking

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces