Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply β—„ ι‹Όβ•‘ 𝓩π“ͺ𝓲𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷 𝓒𝓲𝓽𝔂 ↬ ʜΙͺᴅᴅᴇɴ sα΄›α΄‡α΄‡ΚŸ
🏯 || Tetsujo: The Iron Castle [Shogun's Office] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roy-schach

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:54 pm
User Image

βœ˜β•‘ CHAKRAx 560/ 560 x βœ˜β•‘ STAMINAx 670/ 670 x βœ˜β•‘ XPx 1,000 x βœ˜β•‘ RYOx 30,000
βœ˜β•‘ Land of Iron x βœ˜β•‘ B-Rankx βœ˜β•‘ Bukijutsu / Bloodline x
xxxxx

'Kura cracked the slightest grin, he could tell she felt relieved at his comment. It was nice to know that you weren't all that weird. Though, she wouldn't know about his own eyes yet. He faced his own persecution as a kid. He was a tramp in his clan, mixed blood. Hyuuga and Raiu. Something he had no control over, just like his status. But he refused to take that, he would change that fact. He watched her close, as she mulled over his words, thinking over it all, before asking her next question. Without hesitation he responded. "Like I said already, they die like any man. Some die with honor, others beg for mercy. No matter what one says, never hesitate. End it there. No matter its form, or words. That hesitation can get you, or your partners, killed. They are a pest and a threat to our countrymen. To our citizens. We follow Bushido, we must quell that threat with due prejudice." His words were cold, there was no mercy for the Yokai for this man. His eyes were as sharp as the blades under his arms, and cold. "Is that a satisfactory answer?"

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

✘ Base D.R. ✘
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
+0 Strength || +0 Speed || +0 Reflex || +0 Fortitude
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜

βœ˜β•‘ Activations Used
      Activation One [ Rank ]
      Activation Details
      Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Reflex || +0 Fortitude ] ↡

Activation Two [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Three [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

βœ˜β•‘ Ongoing Techniques
      Active Tech One [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Two [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Three [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

βœ˜β•‘ Combat Passives

NON-COMBAT DATA

βœ˜β•‘ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

βœ˜β•‘ Non-Combat Passives

β€’ Learn 1 extra Bukijutsu technique per post.
      β€’ Learn 1 extra Bloodline technique per post.
      β€’ Learn 1 extra of one technique type of your choice per post.

βœ˜β•‘ Jutsu Learned
      ● Text Here
      ● Text Here
      ● Text Here
      ● Text Here

βœ˜β•‘ OOC
      Notes:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:26 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxYoko
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxZaishin | D rank | Ryoβ”Š000 | XPβ”Š000 | OOCβ”Š---
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                xxxxChakra β”Š300 β”‚ Stamina β”Š300 β”‚ Bloodline β”Š Seinaru Enjo | Classβ”ŠBuki - Medic β”‚Profile β”Šlink

She listened quietly to his straightforward answer. As he spoke her arms hung almost sullenly by her side. To her hearing that description with no context that could have been the description for any normal human. She had no idea how to feel or view a yokai with her own perception, so what he was saying could have been the whole-hearted truth. Or it could have been his take on the whole situation and who was she to tell him it was wrong. She had no right to say anything against it. Either way, Yoko didn't like the answer she got. She knew she would probably never hesitate if someone in front of her was in danger. She would protect the people of Zaishen even at the cost at her life. At the mention of Bushido however, Yoko desperate wanted to blurt out that she did not follow it. True she used a sword as any other Samurai did, that was as far as she followed it however. She followed a different teaching. She bit her tongue though, biting back the urge to blurt it out. It didn't seem like a good idea to say she didn't follow Bushido in the Shogun's office. "It was not the answer I was expecting." she admitted softly looking down at her feet. Yoko didn't know what she had been expecting, maybe not something quite that harsh.

It was probably best to change the subject at this point. There were no other questions concerning the yokai that she could think of right now. And if they were going to be working together for the full three days perhaps getting to know each other was a good idea. Especially if they were up against something that was so bloodthirsty as the tales said. She already gained that he was a bit of a no-nonsense person already and knew he was a Raiu, but his name escaped her at the moment. "We haven't probably introduced." she started, putting on her best friendly smile. "My name is Yoko Seinaru." and true to herself as someone not inclined to bend to social status, she reached out her hand for a handshake. Instead of doing the traditional bow and the rest of the rigmarole that came with introducing oneself to royalties.

Quote:

Jutsu Learned

Current Mission

Lady Caprinet

Cluttered Goat

Roy-schach

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:48 am
User Image

βœ˜β•‘ CHAKRAx 560/ 560 x βœ˜β•‘ STAMINAx 670/ 670 x βœ˜β•‘ XPx 1,000 x βœ˜β•‘ RYOx 30,000
xxxxx

"It is the truth as I have experienced it." 'Kura responded, watching as she seemed discomforted by his words. Though he cared little on that front. He shifted some, arms moving to cross about his chest. On either side of his torso there were two hilts, just under his arms. A bit easier to see now that his arms were repositioned, jutting out above his hands. His blade attached to his hip, armor polished, but scratches and nicks cluttered it beneath the surface. If it wasn't obvious by his words, he was a fighter and a merciless one at that. He would put his life on the line for Zaishin and its people.

That being said, the Branch Family Head was insulted by that introduction. He had held his tongue since she had approached, fully expecting the courtesy of a bow to her superior. "I must request that you show me as much respect as you would Lord Raiu. Please. Bow." Ishikura's eye's burned, he knew how to control his anger, he wouldn't lash out. His eye's however betrayed him, he wasn't happy.

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

✘ Base D.R. ✘
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜

βœ˜β•‘ Activations Used
      Activation One [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Two [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Details

Active Tech One [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Two [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Technique Details

βœ˜β•‘ Combat Passives

NON-COMBAT DATA

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

βœ˜β•‘ Jutsu Learned
      ● Text Here
      ● Text Here
      ● Text Here
      ● Text Here

βœ˜β•‘ OOC
      Notes:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:57 pm
User Image

Seizo did not initially respond to Tatsuko since the other Raiu man revealed information about a possible Seiryu spotting. The fact that Seizo did not get this information immediately meant that this Raiu, or, perhaps to put it more clearly, the branch of the Raiu he hails from, had lines of information which they deemed important to keep from the Shogun himself. In normal times of prosperity this crime would be enough to cut off the ring fingers of all of the members of this secret ring of knowledge. However, since discourse has been sown as such, it was hardly the time to follow traditions. For now he had to react smartly as the boy's squire seemed to await for an answer, since the off branch Raiu was clearly too important to wait for an answer himself. "Seichiro and the two ambassadors are still in the ninja village of Konoha. Relay the information to them and have them make first contact. If they fail to gather the bounty, then your patron may collect the spoils himself." He said, dismissing the squire. Once the note taker was done he took a breath and turned to Tatsuko.

"Seems your training wasn't a compete waste." He said with his arms folded. The words were not what he truly wanted to say, but they were all he could manage to express when the prying ears of all of Zaishin were nestled into every wall. In truth, there was something which bothered him about the mission and the details involved. To express what it was, however, could put things into more chaos than they already were. "Your allies. I don't trust them. You shouldn't either. Especially that Ishikura." He said, knowing full well that Ishikura would be Tatsuko's cousin by blood, although the Raiu clan extended way too wide for any two families of the clan to be truly acquainted with one another. "Make sure they don't die though. Our nation looks weak when the royals are shown incompetent." He said as his last message to her. All of his trust relied on Tatsuko. Whether it was by choice or by demand was still left in the air.
Kondo Kaicho

Rosa Havoc

-x- Rei -x-

Lady Caprinet

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lady Caprinet

Cluttered Goat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:19 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxYoko
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxZaishin | D rank | Ryoβ”Š000 | XPβ”Š000 | OOCβ”Š---
                                xxxxChakra β”Š300 β”‚ Stamina β”Š300 β”‚ Bloodline β”Š Seinaru Enjo | Classβ”ŠBuki - Medic β”‚Profile β”Šlink

Up and until now Yoko didn't mind this man. In fact he seemed to be a wealth of information regarding the Yokai. Sure he was tall and looked physically intimidating. And sure his personality seemed to mirror that as well. His answers had been as sharp and straight as any blade. His tone of voice was calm and even. He had even complimented her eyes instead of looking at her like she was strange. She was not afraid to say that he had somewhat intimidated her at first. At first. Now as she stood with her hand out-stretched in a friendly greeting Yoko couldn't help but resend any compliment she may have been thinking about this man quicker than a light flipping on. For the briefest of moments Yoko believed she had miss-heard him. When it finally clicked that he had intentionally said what he did, Yoko's smile didn't falter once. If it was possible a vein seemed to visibly bulge from the back of her stretched hand as it twitched in irritation. She was used to the behavior of the strict Bushido ways, but had been hoping that those of her own generation may a little more flexible.

This man, rather boy now, had the audacity to demand a bow from her as she had done with the Shogun. Yoko didn't know exactly how the two Raiu's were related, but if he was demanding that she bow to him as she did Lord Raiu then he was barking up the wrong tree. Lord Raiu had only gotten a bow out of her because she didn't relish the idea of getting scolded by her father later on. The only saving grace for her in the office was that other people beside Jinrai had been in the room. Jinrai knew very well of her thoughts on the system as a whole and was use to her loud displays of rebellion every now and then. The others did not and probably expected her to follow their example, which she had begrudgingly done. Now that there was no one in the hallway that could rebuke her there was nothing stopping Yoko now.

Her eyes had not let the scratches on his armor gone without notice, nor the weapons that had clinked at his side when he moved his arms. It was obvious to anyone that had seen any amount of damage to armor that this man had indeed seen a fight or two. The thought of picking a fight with this man here and now was just simply a bad idea. For starters she hadn't arrived with her own armor or weapons, and it was probably just a bad idea in general to pick a fight in the Shogun's office anyways. With the smile still plastered to her face, Yoko lowered her hand to her side and piped up. As short as she was compared to him, there was no chance she would take such a comment laying down. Her own pride as an heir prevented that. "I guess we're at an impasse." she stated, smile never disappearing. "As the daughter of the Seinaru head it would be unfitting of me to bow to someone who won't even give his name." she tried to keep her words steady, but she did have to force the words out as if she truly hated stating her own rank. She took a fistful of her dress in each hand to avoid making a mistake here.

With that said Yoko turned around, stepped to the other side of the hallway, and leaned against the wall. Waiting for Jinrai to exit the office. Yoko refused to look at the young Raiu's general direction now, crossing her arms in a bit of defiance. Even the friendly smile had disappeared in a flash, replaced by a scowl.

Rosa Havoc

Jutsu Learned

Current Mission

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:23 pm
User Image

xxxxx

Ishikura had no clue who this lady was, even when he heard her name. It went over his head like a bird. His visage did not change, he was persevere in his thoughts and actions. As much as he hated the idea of a predetermined lineage being the one to take the mantle, he felt that their system should be followed to the T. He watched her reaction, and took it head on, silent, feeling the animosity in her words. He would only respond with, "As the Head of the Branch Family of the Raiu Clan, I only see your clan as a peg beneath me. If this is unsatisfactory I cannot offer any condolence." His arms were still crossed, eyes focused on her. Watching her move, lean against the wall, and scowl at him. "I know how you feel, if I am being honest, but even with my own complaints I must follow our laws and etiquette. I do not see you as an equal, but none the less, I am Ishikura Raiu. I stand by what I say, and with that I will see you again when we meet for our Mission. It is always nice to see someone with special eyes." 'Kura had already turned before that last sentence was uttered, and he began to walk away. If he wasn't stopped he would exit the hallway.

Meanwhile in the office, his emissary, Fuku Ryoichi awaited an answer. They seemed to be fair skinned, smooth and soft, but wore a somewhat heavy set of armor. One could not really tell if they were a female or a male. They bowed softly when Lord Raiu spoke to them. Before speaking up, "I will relay the information to them as fast as I can, my Lord." With that they took their leave. Fuku noticed Yoko as she exited, and it was clear that she was scowling at the man that was leaving, the Lord they served. "I assume he said something irritable. I promise you, 'Kura-Sama is a good man. He just has a very stubborn approach to our life. Please watch over him on your mission. He needs friends." Fuku gave Yoko a soft smile, eyes closed, before leaving for Konohagakure, if they weren't stopped.

[Kura Exits to Tamatoge: Mountain Pass Village]
[Fuku Exits to Konoha]

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

✘ Base D.R. ✘

βœ˜β•‘ Activations Used
      Activation One [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Two [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Details

Active Tech One [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Two [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Technique Details

βœ˜β•‘ Combat Passives

NON-COMBAT DATA

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

βœ˜β•‘ Jutsu Learned
      ● Text Here
      ● Text Here
      ● Text Here
      ● Text Here

βœ˜β•‘ OOC
      Notes:
      Lady Caprinet

Mattysandwich

Roy-schach

Lady Caprinet

Cluttered Goat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:31 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxYoko
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxZaishin | D rank | Ryoβ”Š000 | XPβ”Š000 | OOCβ”Šexit, unless stopped

Yoko made no motion to show that she heard him speak. She had heard, she just simply refused to meet his gaze now. He was the head of the branch family? In one way Yoko understood that he was in fact a higher rank than her, but hearing that her clan was beneath him went against everything Yoko believed in. She believed every one was equal despite any born social ranks. She had her issues with her family for certain, but she still loved them dearly. Hearing that someone thought of them as beneath himself cut deeply. She wanted to shout back at him that of course it was unsatisfactory and that was a silly thing to say. As he started to walk away Yoko finally returned her gaze on his back, her frown deepening with each step he took. Some thing he just said bothered her deeply. As head of a clan, even a branch clan, he did not have to abide by any rules. No one could exactly tell him what to do. At least when the Shogun or head of a clan was not present. She opened her mouth to yell her discontent at his retreating back when someone walked out of the office that Yoko hadn't noticed before.

It was a woman in standard Samurai armor. Dark hair and green eyes. She noticed Yoko's mood quickly coming to the conclusion as to what happened. " 'Irritable' certainly is a word for it." Yoko grumbled trying to rid herself of the sour mood she was now in. Her frown deepened when the woman addressed Ishikura not only with respect but also a nickname of some sort. Kura? It made sense but for someone who must have been a guard or something similar it seemed a strange way to address a superior. Try as she might even her own family subordinates didn't try such a thing with herself. If anything that only deepened her current frustration. The smile she was given though was far to friendly for Yoko to be snippy at. So Yoko only sighed deeply, while tipping her head back until it the wall behind her. "Tell him to change it if he's got a complaint then." she said loud enough for at least the woman to hear her. She wasn't going to stop the two from leaving. However she made a mental note to direct all future conversations to the nice woman instead of Ishikura.

Now alone in the hall way Yoko had half a mind to yell for Jinrai to hurry up as he hadn't appeared out yet. She waited for a moment, staring at the door, probably causing the guards to become uneasy with her there. "Oh...fiine." relenting finally and throwing up her hands. Yoko didn't feel like waiting on her far-to-polite sometimes brother. Besides if she could solve the problem first then not only would she win a small competition against her brother but she could get away from Ishikura faster as well.

Rosa Havoc

Jutsu Learned

Current Mission

PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:12 pm
Sheva climbed the heights of the massive shoguns palace; the Castle Valkyrie was dwarfed in the presence of this palace. She walked through the doors and was yet again greeted by the guards of the palace. She hadn’t had a decent interaction with the samurai so she stayed silent besides what they needed to know β€œ Here are my documents, I’m here to speak to the Shogun. β€œ She handed them the papers from the multitude of Gates that she had to pass. The guard studied her, it was entirely her fault that she decided to wear her armor... but there was a reason for everything. They nodded to each other and let her through, she was closer then she had ever been to speaking to the Leader of the Iron. She walked to the door of his chambers and knocked, she knew that if she was going to get the information that she desired... she would have to play REAL nice. She took off her helmet and waited to be accepted into the office.

β€œMattysandwich”

Currently Equipped:
Armor of the Sphinx (including her crown/helmet)
Spring-Loaded Hidden Wrist Blade
Five Scrolls (containing various weapons)

LavenderandVelvet

LavenderandVelvet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:49 pm

Sheva stood there for another moment and looked around her ’ What am I doing here?’. She began to think about why she was there in the first place and how much of this was actually just a waste of time. She took all her knowledge to get where she was and there was no end in sight. When she became a shinobi, she wanted to be the best that there was; she wanted to gain power through knowledge and respect... but all she got was absolutely nothing. What was her purpose? What was she actually doing? This was the first time in her life she began to question whether what she was doing was actually worth it. Traveling to Estia, building her own castle and searching for these supposed legendary objects... was it all a mistake?

...Yes...

She knew that she had made one large mistake since the beginning. Welcoming people in, teaching them her ways... her ideals... and for what? She stormed out of the office and used a single handsign. Her wings manifested and she shot into the sky, she knew where she belonged.

[// Exit]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:14 pm
User Image

β–±β–°β–±The Shogun stirred in his throne from the throne room of the iron castle. His clenched fist repeatedly pounded against the armrest. Seizo was completely incensed when he learned of the shinobi attack on the iron wall and the Seiryu castle. He knew based on the reports that Arashigakure was responsible. How could he have been so naive to believe that allowing shinobi passage into his lands and breaking centuries of tradition would lead to anything but the destruction of the samurai culture? The Raiu patriarch had no love for the Seiryu and encouraged Yusuke's exile but to see such a monument of high culture in the Iron Country toppled by shinobi was an inexcusable offense. Seizo stood from his throne as he heard the crowds gathering outside of the Iron Castle to hear his proclamation. Since the attack, Seizo had been gathering his armies and biding his time and now was the moment of truth. The crowd of Zaishin civilians would see their mighty Shogun step onto the balcony while thousands of samurai marched into the square and stood to show their might. "Proud men and women of Zaishin, hear my words! Arashigakure and the Fire Empire are responsible for the violence at the Iron Wall and the destruction of Wadatsumi no Yosai!" Gasps filled the audience before they began chanting wildly for the shogun's response. He became even more passionate as he responded to the chants. "Now, I can allow shinobi to continue to enter and pillage our lands as they please and spy on us. I can permit them to steal our noblest traditions, Reiken no Michi, and our very blood of the five great clans. Or I can use our superior warriors, cross the mountains, with swords in our hands, and throw those maniacs into the Kaizoku Sea!" The civilians erupted into raucous and uncontrollable rumbles of applause. Just as they did so, a massive serpentine creature made of golden chakra soared through the sky as Seizo held his arms up. The familiar stopped in flight over the castle and faced the crowd about Seizo. "And now I present to you the rise of the familiar of legend! I have gained control of the great golden serpent. With this power, I'll bring those filthy yokai under our control and use them to destroy the shinobi and themselves in the process! The world will finally be rid of the shinobi and yokai poison! The shinobi imperial age is at an end and the Land of Iron's Sun will rise! Now, go home, and prepare for war!" Seizo finished his grand speech while the audience watched the familiar in awe. They had read the tales of such a creature for a long time. This mythical familiar had the ability to control yokai at will. The familiar unleashed an earth-shaking roar that could be heard around the world by humans and felt around the world by yokai. By Seizo's command, the sound was released by the familiar and used to bring all yokai who could hear it to Zaishin to join the samurai armies. In the mean time, he would allow his declaration of war to spread throughout the shinobi world with a formal letter sent to all shinobi leaders by messenger hawks. Seizo stepped away from the balcony and back into his throneroom for there was much work to be done.

【TITLE: Shogun of the Land of Iron】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 08】▰【AGILITY: 08】▰【ENDURANCE: 08】▰【CHAKRA: 5,000 || 5,000】▰【STAMINA: 5,000 || 5,000】▰【GOLDEN DRAGON CHAKRA: 1,000 || 1,000】】▰【BUKIJUTSU | BUKIJUTSU | NINJUTSU】

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:08 pm
User Image
Iksinisius Alkinysisius
[Scholar][Tamer][B-Rank]
[Strength: 0][Speed: 2][Agility: 6][Endurance: 6]
[Chakra: 1820/1820][Stamina: 1565/1565]
[Nature Chakra: 1500/1500]
[Corrupt Nature Chakra: 400/400]
[Yokai Chakra: 0/480]

Having managed to quickly sneak into the village. He would hope to go mostly unnoticed. So this was where he had been drawn to initially before choosing to warn Tani. Who had such power over Yokai and Samurai to be able to do such things? If the small force at Tani's doorstep was any indication larger armies were probably sent to the other four places of interest so to speak. Fortunately for Iksin his clothing didn't scream shinobi, nor did he wear any sort of headband associated with them. He was after all not truly a shinobi, he used shinobi arts however. Moving forwards, he was such he would need to find someone...whoever it was that called the Yokai here and then mobilized them as an army alongside samurai. Likely...the leader of this village. As he made his way towards the castle. .

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2020 7:03 pm
User Image

xxxxx

"Well, I'd say you're good at sneaking. Unfortunately for you, I can see you regardless." Kura spoke from behind the intruder. He wore a more relaxed outfit then his usual Samurai armor getup. His knives were strapped to him regardless. "Who are you." 'Kura was supposed to be on the frontlines soon, but he had other plans. He was irritated that his country had to go to war. He saw it as pointless waste, there was obviously more to the picture that his 'Shogun' couldn't see. But of course he couldn't, the man was obsessed with power. So much so that he'd send his own countrymen to die, and to fight alongside the monsters they've always called their enemies. Disgraceful. Ishikura's eyes could see so much clearer. "Speak, you're clearly not from around here.."

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

✘ Base D.R. ✘

βœ˜β•‘ Activations Used
      Activation One [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Two [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Details

Active Tech One [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Two [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Technique Details

βœ˜β•‘ Combat Passives

NON-COMBAT DATA

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

βœ˜β•‘ Jutsu Learned
      ● Text Here
      ● Text Here
      ● Text Here
      ● Text Here

βœ˜β•‘ OOC
      Notes:
      Ichengo Angelus

Roy-schach

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:58 pm
User Image
Iksinisius Alkinysisius
[Scholar][Tamer][B-Rank]
[Strength: 0][Speed: 2][Agility: 6][Endurance: 6]
[Chakra: 1820/1820][Stamina: 1565/1565]
[Nature Chakra: 1500/1500]
[Corrupt Nature Chakra: 400/400]
[Yokai Chakra: 0/480]

Iksin would stop moving forwards for a moment. Turning around to look at the man who spoke to him. "So you can it seems." He would speak, sighing with a bit of a disappointed look on his face. He hoped to get on with his business without arousing attention but that simply didn't work. Maybe he could move on without engagement however? He was unsure as he looked at the man. "Iksin." He said, thinking about his response for a mere moment before adding. "I suppose that my actual name means nothing to you. It's difficult to explain, and would take too much time...but lets just say I'm connected to the yokai and here to figure out what called them in such a way." He explained somewhat, still unsure of whether or not he was in a good position for this particular engagement if it turned south. However he felt a bit like he had to be honest, it might be the fastest way to get it over with. And he felt time was ticking. "To be clear with you, I intend on in some way taking whatever power was able to cause this."

Rosa Havoc

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:59 pm
User Image
✿ 𝔰𝔲π”ͺ𝔦𝔯𝔒 π”ͺπ”žπ”₯𝔬𝔣𝔲 ✿
π”˜π”«π”‘π”’π”žπ”‘ 𝔓ri𝔫𝔠𝔒𝔰𝔰

|✾| β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬ β€’ ☠ β€’ β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬ |✾|

Quote:
Stood by the few she trusted, Sumire listened to Shogun's words in the crowd. Her eyes widen as he mentioned that the Shinobi were responsible for what happened at Iron Wall. No. No. She started to run, wedging between the people and the guards saw her so they let her in but kept others out. Sumire ignored the cries of her few trusted family members as the guards stopped them. Rapid footsteps could be heard as anyone who sees her, would notice her as the upcoming head of the Mahofu clan. Sumire did not notice her childhood friend, Ishikura as she had a goal in mind. The guards almost barely got out of the way as she bumped shoulder with one of them and panted as she approached Shogun, out of breath. "You are wrong to do this!" She started, her purple eyes were alive with anger and the fire in her purple eyes. "My reports stated that yes, a crazed man said that he was from Arashigakure but why are you taking his word? To risk your people's lives for war? Is that what you really want? You are wrong," hissed Sumire. She can hear gasps in the room and she knows she had to explain to herself fast, "I failed to protect the Seiryuu people, I am aware of this. However, we cannot just jump into war without speaking to the shinobi people about this, peacefully. You have dishonored yourself and your people to throw them into the slaughterhouse just for your entertainment! If they wanted war, they would send many people to raid our villages. That was not what happened. It was a ship with a crazed man speaking riddles and insanity and his crew were few, this was not an attack from the shinobi. That is not, how they operate." Her heart felt like it was in her throat and she was trembling but her spirit, her spirit was strong and on fire. "When I visited, they were under attack from Yokai, Ranmaru from the Hogosha Clan can confirm this with me. We helped them defeat the Yokai." Her cheeks were red as a berry and her voice started to waver as she cleared her throat. "Please sir, call them back so we can figure out what's actually going on before many lives are lost for nothing."

|✾| β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬ β€’ ☠ β€’ β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬ |✾|

Land of Iron [ Zaishin ] l Genjutsu Specialist l Scholar l Mahofu Clan
Fuuton l Katon l 2600/2600 Chakra l 2150/2150 Stamina

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Roy-schach

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:11 pm
User Image

xxxxx

Unbeknownst to Sumire, she wasn't alone. Within the crowd of family members stood opposition with her. The Branch Family of the Raiu had her back. Their voices joined the Princess of the Mahofu Clan. "WE DO NOT HAVE THE SAME VIEWS AS YOU SEIZO!" They shouted and barked, the infectious behavior threatening to cause a riot. "YOU'RE A WAR MONGER!" The shouting grew louder and louder, they were trying to rile up the crowd's around them, trying to make the civilians see their reason.

For now though, Ishikura stood before this Iksin. He blinked a few times, his stone cold serious face, started to break into a wide grin. "You want the power? That's it?" He laughed a little, before getting a bit more serious. With a smile Kura' turned his back. "Your name means everything to me now, if you wish to fight by my side."

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

✘ Base D.R. ✘

βœ˜β•‘ Activations Used
      Activation One [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Two [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Details

Active Tech One [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Two [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Technique Details

βœ˜β•‘ Combat Passives

NON-COMBAT DATA

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

βœ˜β•‘ Jutsu Learned
      ● Text Here
      ● Text Here
      ● Text Here
      ● Text Here

βœ˜β•‘ OOC
      Notes:
      Ichengo Angelus

β—„ ι‹Όβ•‘ 𝓩π“ͺ𝓲𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷 𝓒𝓲𝓽𝔂 ↬ ʜΙͺᴅᴅᴇɴ sα΄›α΄‡α΄‡ΚŸ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff