Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Hepburn Home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:33 am
User Image

You and I in a little toy shop
                                          Buy a bag of balloons with the money we've got
                                          Set them free at the break of dawn
                                          'Til one by one they were gone.

Iggy nibbled this time on a oreo. "I guess so.... I wish he would talk to me about it. We always been a team and I hardly know what to do solo." Iggy said "It feels like he doesn't care about me anymore. He didn't even tell me he was having any issues so I ended up making them worse. Is it something I can fix?" Iggy felt he knew the awnser but he needed adult advice. Did he rely too much on Kam? He had always assumed he was well grounded but having the twin dynamic ripped away like a bandaid left his heart sore and exposed. Usually Kam was the one he could lean on when nervous or sad. Now he didn't have anyone....maybe Jonah?

Marta opened up the door and say down near her eldest son making sure to give him needed space ”Don't tell Aubrie but you can have the rest.” she said presenting the ice cream. She popped open the butterbeers and set one by Kam "I'm sorry if I made you feel bad about going blonde. You just surprised me more than anything. I just don't like seeing you do damage to parts or you even just your hair." She said hoping some clarification would help the more logical twin. "It's ok to talk about how your feeling. What been bugging you? She knew that question opened a door for a flood of awnsers but that was what the goal was. Kam wasn't one to air grievances till they were eating him up inside. He had chosen to shove away others and go trough his troubles solo. Being a teen was rough enough, he shouldn't do it alone.

If I could find a souvenir
                                                              Just to prove the world was here
                                                              And here is a red balloon
                                                              I think of you, and let it go

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:26 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Home - Bedroom
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Mom
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Trouble, trouble... and more trouble
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Why don't they understand me?!

Kam sighed at his mom, but took the ice cream and one of the spoons. He looked over at the butterbeer, taking a large bite of ice cream for now. He glanced away from the woman as she said she'd only been surprised. Something deep inside Kam told him that that wasn't quite true. He could feel the woman's disappointment, and it cut deeper than any yelling could. He ran a hand through his still damp hair, sighing again. He debated on saying something with a bite to it, but instead took a drink of the butterbeer. Lucky for him, it gave his mom another chance to speak. This time, she reassured him, then asked what was bothering him. "I don't... know how to say it, I guess. I just feel... well, like I'm in the shadows of Iggy. I feel like everyone's more fond of him and that they only tolerate me." He took another large bite, content to drown his sorrows in butterscotch ice cream. "I just... I don't want to be the exact same anymore. And I don't know how to do it. No one seems to think I did what was the right thing. And maybe I was wrong, but... how can it be wrong when every second looking at Iggy makes me want to rip my hair out, if only for something different." He sipped more butterbeer, turning his face away so he didn't have to watch his mom as she probably would show more disappointment. He hated the guilt of disappointment, and just knowing this all was his fault make it worse.

Gregory pat his son on the back, trying to set his heart at ease. "Iggy, I know it seems daunting, but for now, he just needs space. But, in that space, you can both grow. And, if you grow, you'll surely grow right back together." That sounded right, though the man wasn't quite certain that had been the right words. Hopefully Iggy would understand anyway. At the boy's next round of words, Gregory seemed a bit thoughtful. "First, let me tell you that no matter what, I know your brother still loves you. You two have an unbreakable bond, whether he admits it or not. The fact he didn't come to you with issues isn't your fault at all, He's trying to grow up and mature too, but the problem is, there's going to be mistakes all along the way. Trust me on that one, kiddo." He munched on a brownie bite while debating Iggy's question. Was it something he could fix? Probably not, judging by Kam's reaction, but perhaps it was something the lot of them could work on. "Honestly, Iggy, I'm not sure. I know he'll come around, but I'm not sure there's anything we can say or do right now. Just give him space. We'll all be here for both of you." He wrapped an arm around Iggy and hugged him tight, hoping he wasn't causing the teen to stress more.

Kungfudemoness

I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀꜰʀᴀɪᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, I ᴊᴜsᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ᴄᴀɴ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜᴇ
Aɴᴅ I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴏꜰ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ʙᴜᴛ sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ, sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ
I ᴀᴍ sᴍᴀʟʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɪs ʙɪɢ, ᴀʟʟ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ɪs ꜰᴀsᴛ ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ
Sᴜʀʀᴏᴜɴᴅᴇᴅ ʙʏ sᴏ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴀɴᴅ sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ, sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ
I ᴀᴍ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴀᴍ ꜰʀᴇᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ I ɢᴇᴛ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ I ɢᴇᴛ ᴡᴇᴀᴋ
I ɢᴇᴛ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sʟᴇᴇᴘ ʙᴜᴛ sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ, sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ
Hᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴇs ɪᴛ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴇ? Aʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ? Hᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴇs ɪᴛ ꜰᴇᴇʟ?

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:34 am
User Image

Iggy pondered dads words. he couldn't help but want to help Kam but perhaps space is what he could do to help. He still wanted to know if Kam was mad at him still. It was hard to ask when he was being avoided like a dementor. Perhaps they would be ok by summer end? "I'll do my best not to bug him too much then unless he seems to want to be bugged. I don't want to ruin Aubrie's last summer of freedom." Iggy replied after finishing the brownie bite. though the last part was said with a smirk. Normally Iggy would be laughing at his own joke but the smile showed was feeling a bit better. "Puberty sucks can't we just get taller without drama?" Iggy said unintentionally being funny. if he was an emotional roller coaster surly Kam was too

Marta listened to her eldest son's concerns. perfectly understandable to be fair. "Even when you look the same you're both uniquely different as cliched as it sounds. You've always been more cautious in presenting yourself to others, Iggy wears himself on his sleeve. That doesn't make you any less important or successful. You'll find you're way to stand out and shine. I'm sure you're friends might slip up sometimes, but they do care about you." She replied hoping it helped. To be honest, they were a bit unprepared for the teen drama, they had figured Iggy would be the most trouble. it just proved how unique their boys were. "It could be because you got a gambit of emotions and frustrations and seeing someone who looks like you seemingly having an easier time makes it frustrating, it doesn't feel fair. Did something happen at school that made things worse?"

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Iggy had good hopes for the summer. Perhaps he could get Kam happy again. Mom had gotten onto Kam for keeping up the hair dyeing and now he was back to their natural brown. Iggy was fine with the days of guess the twin being over. They were older now. He had invited a reluctant Kam to cloud gaze on the roof of the shed with him after asking and slightly whining several times. After a bit Kam agreed to spend time with him! He had already started studying for O.W.L.s but they had all school year to prep! They used to cloud gaze all the time before their big fight. He just wanted to get along again. He missed spending time with Kam and now that it was summer he could try and hang out more with his brother. Nothing more friendly than clouds right? Good neutral ground...sky?....well whatever. Hopefully they could kill time till lunch doing something fun. Luckily lunch was due to be chicken salad and wasn't going to be the most vile of food salads, egg salad like Aubrie had wanted. She had already bragged her house had won both house cup and quidditch cup. Letting his mind wander as he watched the clouds from the shed room he pointed at one "Oh! That one looks like a dragon!" Iggy exclaimed. The wings were slightly disconnected but totally a dragon! He got to see a bunch of dragons last summer so he should know what one looks like.

Miss GryffindorK

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:03 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Home - Shed Roof
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Iggy
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Cloudgazing
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? It's so nice and warm

Kam was secretly excited to be home again. His own room with no one in it, all his stuff just how he wanted it... it was going to be great. Especially because they'd gotten their books for the next year early. Of course, he got grounded pretty much as soon as their mom discovered his hair was still very much colorful. He'd been maintaining the colors through the year with carefully placed charm work. The woman quickly corrected his hair back to its native brown, then grounded him from his phone for a week. Not that that hurt him too much, since he could owl and he had plenty to study. Unfortunately, his penchant for studying was interrupted by Iggy being.... Iggy.

After about an hour of whining, Kam agreed to go outside to spend a little while with his brother. He closed his book and walked into the sunshine, squinting a bit at the bright light. Just as he was about to walk toward the lawn chairs, Iggy called him over to the shed. It'd been years since they'd laid up there! Iggy climbed up first while Kam pondered if the old siding could still take their weight. Luckily, Iggy seemed to make it pretty well! The older twin carefully climbed up as well and laid down beside his brother. Iggy pretty immediately pointed out a cloud that looked like a dragon. "Of course you see a dragon. You're obsessed." Kam chuckled softly, looking around at the other fluffs of cloud. "That one kinda looks like a sheep. Not for lack of creativity, but it's got legs." He gestured at the cloud that he thought looked like a running sheep.... or maybe he just wanted a nap. One or the other....

Kungfudemoness

Bʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅs ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴍᴇ, I ɴᴏᴡ ᴄᴀɴ sᴇᴇ ᴀʜᴇᴀᴅ. Oꜰᴛᴇɴ I ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀ ᴡʜʏ I ᴛʀʏ ʜᴏᴘɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀɴ ᴇɴᴅ
Sᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡᴇɪɢʜs ᴍʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅᴇʀs ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ ʜᴀᴜɴᴛs ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ
Bᴜᴛ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴇsᴇɴᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴏᴛ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅᴇʀ
Iᴛ's ᴛʀᴜᴇ, I'ᴠᴇ sᴇᴇɴ ɪᴛ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ! A ʙʀɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴀʏ ɪs ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ
Tᴏᴅᴀʏ I'ᴠᴇ ᴄʀɪᴇᴅ ᴀ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴛᴇᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴀɪɴ ɪs ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
Aʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ʟɪᴇs ᴀ sᴏᴍʙᴇʀ sᴄᴇɴᴇ, I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴀʀᴛ
Bᴜᴛ I ꜰᴇᴇʟ ᴡᴀʀᴍᴛʜ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ sᴋɪɴ, ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴀʟɪɢɴᴇᴅ
ʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴅ ʜᴀs ʙʟᴏᴡɴ, ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅᴇʀ

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:08 am

"Hey! I resemble that remark! You're obsessed with studying, I'm obsessed with dragons. We're both nutty. Iggy said too happy to be hanging with Kam to think if the light jab at Kam's current habit was a good idea or not. He could see sheep with the one Kam pointed out. It has stubby little cloud legs! See this is what he missed just relaxing with his brother. Like old times before things got complicated. "How bout that one I see a lumpy turtle. Hmmm too many cloud legs...maybe the fire crab the burned my pant leg that one time?" Iggy said thoughtfully after he pointed it out.

Miss GryffindorK

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:48 am
User ImageUser Image

Kam rolled his eyes when Iggy claimed he "resembled" the remark. He then claimed Kam was obsessed with studying, and the older twin snorted. "First of all, I'm not obsessed. It's our exam year coming up and you would think you'd even try to open your books. And to think the hat thought you were a Ravenclaw. Ugh." He grumbled, a bit aggressively. He was still bitter that he was in the house of sunshine and hugs when he still felt he belonged in Ravenclaw. Instead he was the only one in his friend group that wasn't in Ravenclaw or Slytherin. He was all alone and he hated it.

Iggy pointed out another cloud, so Kam sighed, trying to release his anger. Apparently this cloud looked like either a turtle or a firecrab, which made sense. "It only burnt your pants because you got spooked and kicked at it. I'd have burnt you too. That one looks like a swan... maybe a goose." He pointed out one that had a long curl on it, making it look like a swan neck. The body wasn't perfect, but it was close enough...

Kungfudemoness

Bʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅs ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴍᴇ, I ɴᴏᴡ ᴄᴀɴ sᴇᴇ ᴀʜᴇᴀᴅ. Oꜰᴛᴇɴ I ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀ ᴡʜʏ I ᴛʀʏ ʜᴏᴘɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀɴ ᴇɴᴅ

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:16 am

"Hey I will eventually study, but like at school! I'm not a total slack off. I just enjoy freedom when got it. Besides I asked the hat to sort us together back in first year!" Iggy retorted back. he agreed Kam would have fit well in Ravenclaw! That was a bit of a low blow from Kam but he did drag him out here by whining. Kam did mention the fire crab had only burnt him cause he had kicked it. "In my defense, he aimed at me, I don't trust any butt aimed at me!" Iggy sighed before looking at the cloud Kam said was a swan or goose. Hmmm maybe? He thought it looked like a kelpie.

Miss GryffindorK

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:34 am
User ImageUser Image

Kam lifted an eyebrow when Iggy immediately became defensive. Of course he'd be saying that, but he knew his brother and his lack of study habits. "You say that, but I've seen you study. You should really get a start on it now if you're going to stand any chance when our OWLs roll around." He knew Iggy had that bizarre ease with smarts, the younger always had. But Kam was annoyed and jealous of Iggy's uncanny ability to get the same grades without even trying. He looked over in full when Iggy complained about the fire crab. "You're one to talk, fartso. It's your butt we should all be worried about." He snorted once, mind away from the clouds above. Maybe Iggy had gas because he ate eggs. Horrible, horrible eggs.

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:12 am

"Well if you hung with me for a school year they you might see me study. Jonah, Sona, and I get drinks and study every other saterday." Iggy said a bit annoyed. Kam had hardly given him tome of day so how could he speak for his study habits?! Kam was being a p***k at the moment. Usually Kam at least had some tact. Then Kam went and called him Fartso. He hadn't been called that since they were eight and it had bugged Iggy even back then as the class bully had heard Kam use it jokingly and the used it to tease him and Iggy. "Hey that when we where like eight and you said you wouldn't call me that. You know I don't like that name..." Iggy was kinda hurt now. Why was Kam so salty?

Miss GryffindorK

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:55 am
User ImageUser Image
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Arguing
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Stupid Iggy

Kam pushed himself to a sit when Iggy called him out for not hanging out, but it wasn't until he mentioned his getting drinks and studying with Sona that he drew a sharp frown on his face. "You don't... no! She wouldn't.... hang out with-with you. Shut up." He shoved Iggy's shoulder a bit, then crossed his arms. The older boy looked off in a different direction, sulking. Every time he'd asked Sona to hang out on one of their Saturdays, she said she had a prearranged date with friends. Friends. Now he had to wonder if he was in contest with his own twin. And some nagging thought told Kam that he wouldn't stand a chance.

After Kam had teased Iggy about his tooty ways, the younger got offended. Of course, that was probably because Kam stole that name from their primary school bully... but whatever. "Yea, well, you promised to cut back on beans and cheese, yet here we are." He grumbled angrily, then lay back against the scratchy roof. He was in too bad a mood to keep staring at the sky, and honestly he just wanted to go back inside and read. Not study, but full on immerse himself into a good book. That sounded like the best way to get away from Iggy for a while, as it was always mom's rule not to interrupt Kam when he was reading. It had been since they were toddlers.

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:35 am

"Just cause you don't want to share the same air space with me don't mean we can't have simaler friends! If you're so concerned we have the same friends stop sulking and actully talk to people!!" Iggy snapped back. Kam knew Iggy had to be super annoying or straight up mad to talk like this. Iggy instantly regreted how he snapped he knew Kam wasn't a go get 'em kind of person. He didn't even want to retort about the bean and cheese comment he probly say something mean. "Look I just going to go to my room till lunch... sorry I drug you out here...." Iggy replied a mix of angry and sad.

Iggy scooted and stood to reach the same way he came up. He didn like just jumping down even though he was tall enough now. However the bit of edge he stepped on he had forgotten had water damage and ended breaking with a snap when he had his weight on it. "AHH!" He yelped as he was quite suprised and ill prepared. He ended up right off the roof. He didn't know when he landed because he blacked out part way as his head hit the edge of the door that had been open. With a small gash and knocked out he landed with a but of a thump on the grass.

Miss GryffindorK

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:49 am
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Hospital Waiting Room
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Mom
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Panicking
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I'm so scared....

Kam grunted at Iggy's response, feeling a twitchy pain trying to break his expression into anger. "I know we can have friends in common... but.. and I'm not sulking!" He felt his fingers curl into a fist, the older boy feeling anger bubbling in his throat. After a second, Iggy calmed himself down, then said he was going to go to his room and apologized for dragging Kam outside. "First good idea you've had all day." He huffed, watching as Iggy went to climb down. Suddenly, a sharp scream broke the angry silence, and all Kam's anger was entirely gone. "IG--" Suddenly, he heard the thud of a body hitting the ground alongside a shark crack. Oh no.

Kam hastily scrambled down from the shed, throwing himself at the unmoving body on the ground. "Iggy?" He pushed at his brother, tears welling in his eyes. Suddenly, he heard the slam of the back door opening. Just as he began to look up, Kam saw their mom and dad sprinting across the lawn. "M-mom.... Ig..." He watched his mom sink to the ground and check her son over. Kam was about to say more, but suddenly a warm hand wrapped around his arm, pulling him to a stand and away from Iggy. "Kameron Tobias Hepburn! God damn it, you think this is okay?!" "W-what? No... I.... he...."

"Oh we saw what you did. You pushed your brother off the roof! Damn it, Kameron. You better hope he's okay or so help me-" In that moment, Kam was genuinely terrified. Not because he was getting scolded, but because his dad implied there was a chance Iggy wasn't okay. He had to be! Iggy was the one that kept everyone else happy! He couldn't be....

"Greg, he's breathing. Oh god he's unconscious though, and oh, my poor baby...." Kam looked over at his mom, who looked as terrified as he felt. The tight grip left his arm as Kam watched his father fall beside his wife... and suddenly Kam felt entirely alone. His parents blamed him for this? They thought he would intentionally hurt Iggy? After what seemed like both seconds and long hours an ambulance pulled up in front of their house. Greg ran over to them, waving his arms and calling out. Within seconds the whole group was over beside them. Kam was pushed out of the way while the paramedics worked, talking about head injuries and making sure Iggy was well braced... Kam felt his own head swimming, but it was paired with a burning nausea. If something happened.... his last words to his own twin were horrible. He felt wave after wave of guilt crash over him.

After a second, Iggy was all strapped onto a gurney and they were loading him into the back of the ambulance. "Any ride-alongs?" The paramedic's sharp words broke the chatter, and Kam saw his moment. "M-me, please!" He scrambled his thoughts and hurried to try and climb aboard. He felt a sharp tug at the back of his shirt. "Oh no you don't, young man." Kam whipped around to face his father, the man looking some combination of angry, stressed, and terrified. "Dad! I have to! That's... it's..." He tried gesturing, but everyone was painfully aware of just who it was. "Gregory, it's fine. I'll go with him and Iggy. They'll have questions anyway. You take Audrey and meet us there. Grab a few overnight bags, please." Kam looked up at his mom in awe, because despite her evident terror, the woman remained so perfectly calm and collected. Kam climbed into the ambulance and hurried to grab Iggy's hand. Was he always so pale?

Kam squawked a bit as the vehicle jolted, but a gentle hand on his shoulder reminded him he wasn't alone. Marta answered all the questions asked by the paramedic, lending hands to help him as he started work on Iggy. All Kam could stand to do was stare at his brother. About halfway through the ride, Iggy stirred and Kam felt all his worry melt away.... until he mumbled and conked out again. Just like that, another wave crashed over him, with Kam grabbing a bucket and vomiting. Luckily, the paramedic seemed calm about it, throwing away the bucket. Marta pulled Kam in for a tight hug, petting his messy hair as she took a moment to help the son she could.

Only a few moments later the ambulance stopped and the group hurried off. Kam and Marta were led to a waiting room while they took Iggy off to... wherever he needed to go. In that moment, Kam gave up, pressing his face into his mom's shirt and finally crying out all his emotions.

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:08 pm
User Image

Iggy knew Kam was in desperate need when he asked to be covered for. Sure he could've been all Kam went on a trip and just came up with an excuse. But Kam was too much a planner, mom and dad would get suspicious. Nah it had to be flawless. Mom was out shopping with Aubrie doing girl things as she had gotten Prefect. And Dad was at work. So after a phone call with Vinny and some plotting he was going to pose as Kam for a bit while his parents thought he and Vinny scored some last minute gaming convention tickets. After a totally played up excited call to Mom who bought it and even mentioned to her ask if he needed a bit of souvenir money. Dad got a text and replied a quick ok and a thumbs up considering he was at work. It was all set.

It was weird raiding Kams closet. It was so neat and probably ironed. But he knew how his brother dressed and was. He was even willing to suffer through gross pickles for his brother. The plan went off well Vinny being crafty handled the cover well. And even had some pictures made up just in case. He even ordered some 'souvenirs' off the internet to be delivered to Vinny's. Sure this was all ridiculous and unnecessary but Iggy was ridiculous so it was to be expected.

After a few days he got a text from an unknown number mentioning it was Kam on Yang's phone. Promptly adding the number he replied and gave a rundown of the few days and what they would have to say to keep the cover story. Yang seemed cool enough to go with it. Iggy told Mom he was going to meet [totallynotKam] before they would come home while covertly taking a change of clothes to a much more his style attire. And on the way mentioned to Mom and Dad that Yang was here! Good bases covered. Soon Kam would be back. Dressed as he normally does he made sure to meet Kam and give him and Yang the biggest hug!

Miss Gryffindork
                                                              addaellis

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:25 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Home Sweet Home
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Yang, Iggy, Family
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Arriving Safe and Sound
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I missed them all so much

Kam let his thoughts run wild while he had Yang wrapped in a comfy hug. Normally he wasn't one much for hugs, but something about Yang made him feel... safe. Maybe that was weird, but it was how he felt. Stupid brain. After running through his plan, she asked if he was okay with it. After a deep breath, he nodded. "I am. If nothing else, I've been practicing while here, plus I'll have a day or so to study once back home. I can totally do this. Plus you can help me do mock interviews, if you'd like!"

After proclaiming herself honored, Kam felt a warm blush curl over his cheeks. She finalized the plan on her end, then offered over her phone. "I'm sure he'd appreciate that. Especially since I've got no idea what he's come up with to cover my absence." He chuckled softly, then nodded. "Alright, you go shower, then we'll pack up and get back to England. The portkey should land us at the Ministry, so we can meet Iggy there for any reconnaissance."

Kam sent his (slightly) younger twin a text, explaining that it was him, that they were both coming home in a couple hours. Shortly after, he got a text back and almost cried with how much he'd missed his family, especially his brother. He replied back saying that they'd meet up at the Ministry and come up with a finalized plan then, plus that he'd repay Iggy and Vinny as soon as he got home. He felt terrible they'd spent so much on this whole thing.

Once Yang was done and all their bags packed, Kam casually put the bags within his, since he had undetectable extension charms on his backpack. He also added featherweight charms so he'd be able to stand up. "Our chariot awaits. Well... it's a hairbrush... so... our hair-iot awaits." He grinned, offering the other end of the hairbrush. Once both ready, he cast the charm and the two were carried back home. They safely landed on their feet, but Kam had to hold his head so he didn't vomit. It wouldn't do to ruin the day.

Kam returned the hairbrush/portkey to the correct office, signing papers saying he'd returned home safe and sound. He took Yang's hand, leading her through the Ministry as he calmly pointed out things within. Once at the lobby, he stood on tiptoe, searching the crowd. After a moment, he spotted the person he'd been looking for. "Iggy!!" He hurried through the busy lobby, making sure to keep Yang in his grasp. When they'd made it close enough, Kam wrapped his arms tightly around his twin, providing the biggest bear hug he could.

As soon as they stepped out of the Ministry and back into muggle territory, his phone, which had been silent for nearly a week started chiming like crazy. He chuckled, fumbling with it until he could silence it for now. "Let's go home, guys. I'm dying to see everyone, plus having my full closet again will be quite nice. Ugh, but the time shift is going to kill me again! Though this time I won't be alone for it. And I brought some caffeinated teas!" He grinned brightly, leading the way to Diagon Alley. From there, he used a floo at the tea shop to get them all home. He greeted his parents as though he'd only been gone a short while, as the plan had said they were going to collect Yang, who was visiting for a few days. Luckily, the parents had easily agreed to letting her stay over, so it wasn't a hard push. Kam went into his room to gather Yang's bags, setting up the room and doing a quick spot-clean with a bit of magic... just in case.

addaellis

Kungfudemoness

Tʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴅ ʜᴀs ʙʟᴏᴡɴ, ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅᴇʀ

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash