Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Safaia

Vice Captain

Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:46 pm
Dohi laughed brightly at his concern. "Oh, Gadane, you know that the Rain ceremony isn't the only time to get married." Sure, it was a bit more special and formal, but she wasn't sure if she wanted so many eyes on her, those that wanted to observe the ceremonies anyway. Not yet.

"We can just get my father to marry us, if you'd like. He can't say no to me," she said as she puffed her chest out a bit. She knew it was more because of Yinehi running away than anything Dohi did, but she would use that guilt as a blade if he so much as tried to speak against Dohi's wishes. Gadane was a good man, and Skan needed to get over it.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:06 pm
"Well, no, but.."

There wasn't really any good argument here. Gadane wasn't even sure he'd want a big to-do in front of everybody, they were stumbling over themselves trying to make conversation just a few minutes ago! Maybe this was better.

"Maybe we should talk to my parents first," he suggested with a laugh, "They're easy to talk to, and I'd like you to meet them."

He'd never really met the wanidatsi.. he shouldn't have to be intimidated but the thought did make him nervous.

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

Safaia

Vice Captain

Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:27 pm
Dohi didn't take Gadane's hestitation to heart. She knew that both of them were serious about this, and their friendship had grown slow but warm. She knew that they would continue to move towards this together.

"I would like that!" she beamed. "We can take this slow. Figure it out. Heck, we can even wait until our clans cross again in the migration, to prepare for it," she smirked. "Lead the way, Gadane."

-fin-  
[IC] Ela'wadiyi Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces