Crew

Benevolent Bibliophile

24,340 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Sugar Plum Protector 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:15 am
PuffyCake

I have finally completed her profile and I'll get to work on a starter in the morning. Of course if you would prefer to start that is fine, otherwise hopefully it shouldn't take me too long to get something written up and posted.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:03 am
x-PureHeroine
PuffyCake

I have finally completed her profile and I'll get to work on a starter in the morning. Of course if you would prefer to start that is fine, otherwise hopefully it shouldn't take me too long to get something written up and posted.

I'm currently at work. I'll get to writing as soon as I'm home. It won't take long. I'll post by tonight  

PuffyCake

x-PureHeroine
Crew

Benevolent Bibliophile

24,340 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:36 am
Bump - The first post has been updated  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:45 am
Bump  

x-PureHeroine
Crew

Benevolent Bibliophile

24,340 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Candy Fiend 150

x-PureHeroine
Crew

Benevolent Bibliophile

24,340 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:54 am
Still open for more roleplays  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:43 am
x-PureHeroine

I would love to rp with you! What type of stuff do you enjoy doing?  

RedHeadedRehsa
Crew

Sparkly Autobiographer

4,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100

x-PureHeroine
Crew

Benevolent Bibliophile

24,340 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:39 am
RedHeadedRehsa
x-PureHeroine

All sorts of things really. I do have a list for what I've been craving recently on the first page, but if you don't find anything you like there, we can come up with something else.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:09 am
x-PureHeroine
RedHeadedRehsa
x-PureHeroine

All sorts of things really. I do have a list for what I've been craving recently on the first page, but if you don't find anything you like there, we can come up with something else.

I'd be interested in sibling x sibling's best friend, supernatural creature x human, or arranged marriage. Any of those seem more interesting to you than the others? Do you prefer to rp as a guy or girl?  

RedHeadedRehsa
Crew

Sparkly Autobiographer

4,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100

x-PureHeroine
Crew

Benevolent Bibliophile

24,340 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:30 am
RedHeadedRehsa
x-PureHeroine
RedHeadedRehsa
x-PureHeroine

I'd be interested in sibling x sibling's best friend, supernatural creature x human, or arranged marriage. Any of those seem more interesting to you than the others? Do you prefer to rp as a guy or girl?

Any of those sound great to me, if you want we could even merge the sibling x sibling's best friend and the supernatural x human into one. I prefer to RP as a girl.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:33 pm
x-PureHeroine
RedHeadedRehsa
x-PureHeroine
RedHeadedRehsa
x-PureHeroine

Any of those sound great to me, if you want we could even merge the sibling x sibling's best friend and the supernatural x human into one. I prefer to RP as a girl.

Oh I like that idea actually... Ok so what if I'm a 230 year old vampire who looks to be about 16-18 years old. I move to your town and become good friends with your brother but then meet you a few months in. If you don't like vampire I can do something else, I just haven't written a whole lot of supernatural stuff before and that's probably what i'd feel most comfortable with. I can come up with a character profile if you like the idea.  

RedHeadedRehsa
Crew

Sparkly Autobiographer

4,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100

x-PureHeroine
Crew

Benevolent Bibliophile

24,340 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:38 pm
RedHeadedRehsa
x-PureHeroine
RedHeadedRehsa
x-PureHeroine
RedHeadedRehsa
x-PureHeroine

Oh I like that idea actually... Ok so what if I'm a 230 year old vampire who looks to be about 16-18 years old. I move to your town and become good friends with your brother but then meet you a few months in. If you don't like vampire I can do something else, I just haven't written a whole lot of supernatural stuff before and that's probably what i'd feel most comfortable with. I can come up with a character profile if you like the idea.

I'm fine with vampires, they're actually one of my favorite supernatural creatures. That sounds great to me. I'll get a profile up for my character and make a thread. I will just say that I would prefer your character to appear at least 18 since that will be the age I'm using for my character and I don't like working with ages or appearances younger than that.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:48 pm
x-PureHeroine

Civilian x Gang/Mafia leader/member
Kidnapper x Victim
Superhero/Villain x Civillian
Supernatural Creature x Human
Arranged marriage
Soulmates/Bound by Fate

Any of these would sound interesting to do if you wanted to.

I usually have an easier time roleplaying as a girl as I don't have a lot of experience writing for guy characters, but I don't mind to try. However, I can't promise that it will be good.  

AnnalynnReneighCinclaire

RedHeadedRehsa
Crew

Sparkly Autobiographer

4,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:56 pm
x-PureHeroine
RedHeadedRehsa
x-PureHeroine
RedHeadedRehsa
x-PureHeroine

I'm fine with vampires, they're actually one of my favorite supernatural creatures. That sounds great to me. I'll get a profile up for my character and make a thread. I will just say that I would prefer your character to appear at least 18 since that will be the age I'm using for my character and I don't like working with ages or appearances younger than that.

I can do that! I'll shoot to appear to be in early 20's. Will start working on a character profile!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:33 pm
AnnalynnReneighCinclaire
x-PureHeroine

Civilian x Gang/Mafia leader/member
Kidnapper x Victim
Superhero/Villain x Civillian
Supernatural Creature x Human
Arranged marriage
Soulmates/Bound by Fate

Any of these would sound interesting to do if you wanted to.

I usually have an easier time roleplaying as a girl as I don't have a lot of experience writing for guy characters, but I don't mind to try. However, I can't promise that it will be good.

Haven't done a superhero RP in awhile so I'd be down for that one. As far as roles go I'd be happy playing either the hero or the villain.  

x-PureHeroine
Crew

Benevolent Bibliophile

24,340 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Candy Fiend 150
Roleplay Search

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash