Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
might vs magic Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:14 pm
Pagan Yanik

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The girl found herself blinking as she sat up staring at the boy who saved her from the ruffian she took the purse puzzled as she got helped off the ground,"I was... captured did they hurt me", she said somewhat dazzled not sure what was really going on but found herself staring at the purse,"Oh good sir thank you ever so much! If i had been left alone with that ruffian who knows what good nature of my virtue would have been dispelled and I have lost my maiden head", she said covering her face with her hands,"Such vulgar men that roam this earth I do pray for there souls",she conducted,"Here you may take this not much in the ways of payment for such a noble deed but if there is anything thoust heart desires within good of reason I shall come to make it so", she promised him, handing over the gold humbling.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:22 pm
GuenivereOrion

Zero looks at her and shakes his head."No I got here before he could touch you all he did was try and steel your gold."He says looking over to the body of the man before looking back at her as she spoke and when she hands out the gold he shakes his head once more."No need for a reward."He says and was about to ask where she lived when he hears his captain's voice and turns as he sees him running at him with guards behind him."Zero thank the goddess you found her is she unharmed."He asks and Zero nods."Yes sir."He says nodding to the man's lifeless body.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:33 pm
Pagan Yanik

The captain of the guards stepped forward pushing himself between zero and the princess,"Your highness are you alright?", he demands as she was rather tired,"Oh yes sir.. I am fair.. for if this knight had not saved me from the evil man I would have been in much danger", she concluded, as the guards went over to pick up the man,"We have been looking for him awhile sir!", said one guard as he looked at the man,"Yes sir you have a bounty to pick up in my barracks any time what is your name?", he asked Zero as a rather fat man in expensive robes came rushing down the lane,"YOUR HIGHNESS!!", he demands,"Your highness your councilors are in most uproar you being the only living heir to this throne and about on the streets!", he said rather angirly as Ambrelle pleaded her case,"The cook had talked about lack of eggs so I thought it most alarming for she does like to make cakes and--", she was cutt off as the man said,"Lack of eggs!! You went to town because of eggs!! I'll have those maids whipped!", he huffed as Ambrelle said in most concerned,"Oh no my dear secretary do not whip the kitchen staff for I fear it was all of my own fault for not consulting...-", she was cutt off again and shooed away,"Indeed it is not of your fault you are this royal heir now do not worry your pretty head a horse is ready for you to take you back to the castle", he said as he whistled as a white charger was brought forward and the princess was helped onto it,"But the man-", she was cutt off again,"He will be rewarded very well you are most assured your highness", he told her as she waved back at him,"Oh dear knight!! Do take my favor!", she said pulling out her handkerchief and trying to stretch to hand it to him as they were ushering the horse away.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:45 pm
GuenivereOrion

Zero was standing there slightly confused as to what was going on but then the captain of the guards asked his name and he spoke up."My name is Zero I will be by tomrrow to pick it up."He says and by him speaking many of the knights likely picked up how young he was and shortly after he spoke he heard the woman call to him and he insintively reached out and took what she handed him and when he opened his hand he noticed a hankerchief and looks at it with a tilted head.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:58 pm
Pagan Yanik

"Guards are to be posted at her bedroom doors and she is not to leave the palace so openly again!", said the council man as he watched her come in eye her; The rumor of this spreading would lead to a way for their enemy countries to try to kidnap her so easily since they noticed she is a weak, young and naive leader the council had to make it seem irrelevant until his scheme could come into play... he had a great nephew about her age who was a nobleman in the country and was hoping to produce him to the crown in exchange for huge favors... but the trick would be to bribe all the other council members into accepting the nobleman over a foreign prince that looked good and bad at the moment since her only living relative was her cousin that lived the next country over who would find it easily to take over her kingdom and dethrone her taking over both of the countries... He snapped his fingers,"Have the guards fired at the gate they should have known she was leaving and informed someone,"He concluded going over to welcome the princess,"Your highness welcome home", he said cheerfully,"Now my dear please do come with me you must be exhausted", he snapped his fingers summoning the pages with him for easy access to make them do his bidding as Ambrelle said,"A lone knight saved me.. from such a distress I feared my assault would have been worse not for him", she said as the man rubbed his chin,"Did the captain of the guards thank him and produce cash for his heroic deeds?", he glared at the man as the captain crossed his arms,"I did tell him to come by barrics I shall pay him for capturing the criminal and then much more for saving her", he then stomped off having hated the councilor with a passion and didn't like his ways,"Your highness are you ill or have suffered from a wound? We can have physician ready for you", he said secretly hoping she had been ruined so that he could exsploit her and have it easier to have his nephew marry her if she had lost her virginity,"Oh no I am very well", she told him happily,"I do hope that knight much and best wishes I do wish he would have asked for more but his had no greed such a heart of pure gold", she told the counciler leaving to head to her room,"If he should return may I ask you send him to me?", she said hopefully as the man put on a fake smile,"Of course your highness", he watched her door close as she scowled and walked away.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:17 pm
GuenivereOrion

Zero and the captain made there way bake to the collaseom and spent the night talking to the others of there band of what happened and one of the grins."Man we can get in good with the queen just like her late father we can remind people why the silver griffens was the most feared freelance knights in this kingdom."He says and the others start laughing and Zero turns to them."We arnt going to use her age to our own benefit we will go there tomrrow and take the reward and move on form there."He says and he could here some of the men complaning under there breath."Look i know that we lost a lot when the king passed but lets let our skills do the talking and show the world that the silver girffens are still a troop to fear."He says his pall blue eyes narrowing as he grins and the men around him stand up and cheer."With Zero and the captain we can beat any one or any thing."They yell and Zero stands and puts his mask back on before he leaves for bed.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:22 pm
Pagan Yanik

A night had passed and the princess was in the temple that morning praying to the goddess,"Please bless me with a visit from my savior", she prayed as she rose from the temple and left with expectation heavy on her heart and full faith in the goddess she managed to wait until she was told by her page the man arrived with his friends to pick up the reward,"See if he will take this from you", she told the page kindly it was a small scroll and on the inside it said this:

"Dearest knight you have saved me from the jaws of a uncultured society but I have not forgot your kindness if you will take no reward meet with me one last time before you depart so that I may say goodbye",

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:32 pm
GuenivereOrion

Zero and his band made there way the the castle and once at the front gate they opened up and they all made there way in and there flag flew high it was a blue and white flag with a large silver griffen on it and many of those in the castle would likely rember it, Zero and the captain went into the bareicks and as they walk out the page walked up to them and Zero took the scroll and reads it."It seems you have made an impact on the young lady."The captain says with a laugh and nods."Take this time to speak with her."He orders and Zero nods and looks at the page."Take me to her please I would hate to keep the young lady waiting."He says and follows the page.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:37 pm
Pagan Yanik

The princess was in her sitting room listening to the bard play as her ladies danced upon entering with the man she smiled and stood up,"Oh you came most joy", she shooed the entertainers and such out of her room until they were left alone,"Take rest by the fire...,. if you wish for anything help yourself", she gestured to the drink and food on the table,"I know you have much business being a knight so I was not sure when I would see you again", she said placing a hand over her heart,'It has caused me much pain to not know where you are... for you helped me so much and have tooken little to no reward", she concluded, staring up at him she held out her hand in questioning,"Is there nothing you desire that I can not help you achieve?", she asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:48 pm
GuenivereOrion

Zero was lead to a room where the princess and others where that was till he walked in and he watches the others leave and then it was just the two of them and he looks at her and when she offered him food or drink he shakes his head."Thank you for your offer but I must decline it."He says softly then when she asked if there was any thing he wanted he looks over at her."My lady if there is something I can't achieve on my own then I don't deserve to have it,so I must again decline your offer."He adds again before he hears some one shouting about something and turns to the door.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:58 pm
Pagan Yanik

The princess found herself disappointed he was indeed a noble man to have such clear morals and she found her heart rather naively falling to this,"Oh..I... pray you have a safe journey where ever the goddess leads you..", she found herself frightened by the shouting in the hall,"Who is goes there!", she said rather uncertain as her counciler came into the room,"Your highness it has been informed you have enemies at the border they are pledging war!", it wasn't the head councilor but one of her others and she gasped,"Wha.. what are we to do?!", she said uncertainty she tried to think,"I must ask her for advice", she bent her head excusing herself as she fled from the room to run to the temple,"Are you the captain of the guards?", he demands looking at zero,"Go handle those ruffians or the whole country be in ruin!", he said racing away as he tried to demand where the head councilor was the princess by this time had raced into the temple and flung herself down for prayer,"Oh great goddess hear my prayer give me an answer to help save my father's country", she begged.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:17 pm
GuenivereOrion

Zero was about to talk to the man before he left and he exits the room and lets out a sigh."Do i look old enough to be the guard captain you fool."He says before he turns and starts worndering around looking for his way out then he comes across the temple and he walks in and sees the princess on her knees and he walks towards her."Dose prying help any."He asks as he looks at the statue of the goddess.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:24 pm
Pagan Yanik

Just as Zero walked into the temple the princess felt an overwhelming feeling of peace as if the goddess was showing her something as she turned at the sound of his voice her eyes widened as she seen the light descend upon his body,"Yes it does", she said sofly standing up she looked rather grave yet she knew this is what she had to do,"Knight Zero... If I may ask of you a favor for the sake of my fathers country", she knelt her head to him,"I beg of your help", she said soflty,"I am of need of your assistance and it has come to my attention through the signs of the divine that you are the one to help me in my time of need", she told him looking up her eyes stared into his own she remained grave and serious but he could see the fear, and sadness in her gaze,"Please I beg of you I shall give you anything you desire if you will help me now".  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:53 pm
GuenivereOrion

Zero looked at her though his mask and he takes a deep breath before letting it out slowly before he reaches up and he removes his mask and looks at her with his pale blue eyes,and in this world pale blue eyes like his are a sing of some one who has no magic in there body."Let me get this right you want me to fight a war on your behalf."He asks and he gives her a smile."Is this an order my lady?"He asks her as he looks into her eyes.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:03 pm
Pagan Yanik

Uncertaintly filled her gaze but he didn't seem displeased to receive an order for she did not see anger or distaste in his gaze or voice so she nodded her head trying to look firm,"yes it is an order... I have commissioned you knight to stop the skirmish at the border please", she told him,"And you will be payed in accordance to your will..", she said tilting her head to the side,"Will gold be enough to satisfy your.... en devours...?", she pondered,"We have extra rooms for shelther and food.... and um..", she blushed clearing her throats,"Women of service my good sir", she looked away finding herself not really sure how else to put that into words.  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff