Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
New Beginnings - A Passage to Galar (Team Mission 0) [Fin] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:13 pm
SubonicXP

After a bit, Sol and the rest had retired to a couple of cabins, if only to while the time away. It was going to be a bit of a trek for the Royal Unova, after all. Things largely remained uneventful, except for a small mishap involving Sol's Scorbunny sneezing Embers onto a blanket.

When the next day had come and the ship made port in Hulbury, none of the four really knew what to expect aside from the obvious of it being a port town. A cursory glance would reveal a street market, but that wasn't anything terribly unusual.

Hearing the remark about the League Card caused a bit of confusion, though.

"League Card?" Sol asked, Scorbunny tilting his head from the hybrid's shoulder.

"What, like a trading card?"

"I mean, I know other regions have a Trainer Card system that works as a license and way to access the Pokemon Center PCs. Is it different or something?" Aden chimed in, trying to figure this out himself.

"...something tells me we're gonna need updated credentials if they weren't already handled," Amaranth remarked, unsure of where to even go from here. Not that she imagined anyone really was other than maybe the very small number that knew anything of the region at all.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:21 pm
Rhyme could barely keep up with the team after that incident in the tower. Perhaps she'd fried herself a bit too long on that last electric charge...Or she just had other, more important things on her mind.

Straggler she was, she was also excited. Chances to learn, chances to explore!! A whole new region to open up their eyes! Ryan would have the Pachirisu hybrid rush past him, a ball of energy to touch down on new soil, taking in a deep breath of air and ears alert...

....much like a certain, bouncy Galarian hybrid!! Zwei was just over the bloody moon, bouncing all over the place and sparking, barking happily as he bounced past other Snagem members and almost crashes into their precious leader! "Well, how do you handle wearing black all the time? Works similar to that, Boss!" Zwei answers, Rhyme coming finally to spot Tristan and making her way to him.  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:47 pm
RCCaughtem

"Ouch, you wound me with your words, sir." Sub said in a monotone voice to get his sarcasm across. "Please, I've nearly died several times for others. The common sense part you got me though." He chuckled.

Blizzard120

"Hey...hey! I don't need a babysitter!" Sub shouted at Blizzard, folding his arms in a childish manner and pouting as he looked back at Ryan. How dare they.

Darksol88

Unfolding his arms and dropping the drama routine for now he turned to Sol and his crew. "That is true about the Trainer Card systems in other regions but I never had some rando ask me for my Trainer Card so...I'm with Cera on feeling like it's something different." He then nodded at Amaranth, she made a good point, they might need to look into a few things while they are here.

Not a Noise

Before Sub could take two steps further a pair of Electric hybrids can zipping up to the group of Snagems, one of them almost crashing into him, the Snagem leader not recognizing him for a brief moment before it finally dawned on him. "...you know, I'm not a book, you can't just stand here and read me all day like this." He responded to Zwei's comment about him wearing black all the time.

-----

"Any who, I guess we shouldn't stand around here all day. As much as I would like to explore this town of Hulbury we have other things to tend to. I was informed by the Unovan League that we were to first report to Professor Magnolia, the region's professor. She lives in some place call Wedgehurst. Apparently there is a train here that can take us directly there so that's convenient." He informed the other Snagems before taking out his SNAG and bringing up a map of Galar. The league was kind enough to supply them with said updated data.

The man would begin to walk through town, heading straight through the Hulbury Market, he could have gone around the open air market but he wanted an excuse to check out the place and this seemed like as good as an excuse as any. It was a neat little market, lots of fishing wares being sold, local catches, oh and look at that, a Magikarp salesman trying to scam someone. Looked like Galar wasn't so different after all.

Ignoring the strangely pleasant smell of fish and incense Sub exited the market and finally found himself standing in front of the Hulbury train station, only stopping briefly once more to gawk at some seafood restaurant called 'Captain's Table', made him hungry for some fried Corphish but alas now was not the time.

Entering the station he approached the ticket counter, pausing for a moment as he watched a Slowpoke exit behind him, doing a double take as he swore it had a yellow forehead. Chalking it up to all this sea air playing tricks on him he turned to face the clerk and procured for the team tickets to ride the train.

"First a cruise ship and now a train ride, we're just traveling all over the place today huh? Can't wait until Claydol learns this place and we can just teleport all over." Sub said with a laugh as he handed out tickets to his teammates as they arrived. "Just go ahead and board, the clerk said the train will have us in Wedgehurst in no time. I'm kind of excited to meet the professor. Though now I'm wondering what the professor has to do with the World Champion Cup...hm." He said, pondering over that thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:53 pm
Ryan just takes a deep breath and ignores Blizz and Freth. He could have said something back, but he was not going to get into it with those two.

Ryan walks along the streets of Hulbury, following Sub towards the Train Station. He spotted the Gym of the town as they made the climb to the station: it was a Water Gym! Ryan grumbles as he gets on the train. why did they have to leave Hulbury in such a rush?  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:54 pm
"Ooh! I've never been on a train before!" Keiko cooed as she was handed her ticket.

"Never tried the Magnet train?" I asked as I took my ticket.

"With what money?" Keiko asked, giving me a sarcastic look.

"Fair," I shrugged, getting a smile from her as she boarded. I followed her, leaving Abby behind as she got her ticket.

"New experience for me, too," she muttered as she boarded.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:27 pm
Tristen was about to continue on following me until he perked up, taking notice to Rhyme. She was in the brunt of things back during the final fight with S22. She was up and around again, it seemed. "Rhyme, are you doing alright?" Tristen asked, a bit concerned for the Pachirisu hybrid. "I didn't think you'd wanna come on this; you feeling better?"

"Tristen, everyone is about to leave you behind, come on!" I called out to him from a distance.

"Oh, uh...come on." Tristen said to Rhyme, walking along with her just in case for the time being.

Meanwhile, as I boarded the train with the rest of the team, I stared out the window. So far it's kind of been a rush getting from one place to another with not much of an opportunity to actually explore a bit. So far, not too different from any other region I had visited thus far. Well...maybe that was a bit untrue. There was some sort of weird air about this place that I wasn't really sure. Nothing bothering me, yet. It was pretty faint at best. Didn't seem anything vile, like say if I was staring down a Shadow Pokemon or something. I wouldn't think anything of it regardless. "So how long of a trip is this? It wasn't like we already spent the better part of a day on a boat."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

-l- JoltiBun -l-

Naughty Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:17 pm
gima let out moonblade and took to the sky surveying the aera as he landed near the train station confining the wtreched bird back into its ball, getting on the train , looking for ter and the two girls as he searches , he bumps into a stewardess on his way rushing to the car they were in.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:57 pm
Lykas approached the Royal Unova alongside Odd, the pair's hands clasped firmly together today as they waded through the crowds of people. Neither was recognized as they made their way through but as they arrived, the pair had a sudden realization. "The last time we were on this ship..." Lykas started.

"We both had a Pokemon stolen from us!" Odd finished the thought, remembering how the team had "acquired" tickets that allowed them to ride the ship into Unova all those years ago, before the Plus Power incident had begun.

"Did we ever file a police report on that? Or even see the thieves?" Lykas asked as the pair ascended the gangplank, flashing their boarding passes at the guards and heading into the ship.

"I don't remember. It was so long ago and so much happened at the time, I ended up forgetting about it. Seeing the ship in person brought it back to me." Odd replied as they walked toward a nearby wall and watched the chaos of the mass Regionalism that was taking place outside the ship.

They listened in on the various conversations around them but had very little to contribute to them at the moment, busy as their minds were with attempting to recall if either had seen the thief or thieves that had made off with their Pokemon so long ago. Eventually, they would make their way to their room and crash for the night, drifting into uneasy sleep as guilt crept into their minds over forgetting to rescue their partners.

Wren would arrive at the dock and board the ship with what could be considered no fanfare at all. He arrived at the Dock thanks to Claydol and boarded the ship with little trouble, flashing his pass and heading directly to his room. He wasn't feeling the most talkative at the moment and so kept to himself until after arriving in Galar.

Kaya would be the one to make the most proverbial noise as he boarded the ship, coming with a large flag in his hands bearing the emblem of Team Snagem upon it. If no one else was going to advertise their presence, he sure was. The team had literally been risking life and limb for these people and more for years now. Someone on this dock should recognize at least one member of the team by now. Especially after seeing how many recognized them in Kanto before they went to Orre. Upon reaching the top of the gangplank and flashing his ticket, he was stopped. "I'm sorry sir but I'll need you to remove the mask so we can confirm you are the appropriate ticket holder." One of the guards told him, holding out an arm to stop his march onto the ship. The hybrid glared at him for a moment, mismatched eyes narrowing. "It doesn't come off." He finally stated simply.

"Is that a threat, sir?" The other guard asked, reaching slowly for his sidearm.

"No, sir. I mean it literally doesn't come off. It's part of my head and removing it stands a fair chance at causing me to bleed to death." Kaya replied honestly. "I fail to see the problem here." It wasn't until he looked at his boarding pass that he realized where the issue came from. His pass had his fully human face on it. He hadn't ever gotten around to getting an updated file photo recorded with the team after becoming a hybrid. Which meant his hybrid self looked very little like his old self. "Oh... Um... Huh..." Pausing for a moment, he lifted his visor so that his eyes were more clearly visible. "What is the honest likelihood of someone else having silver hair and the same color eye as me? I'm a tri-color freak and we both know it."

"Let the man pass." The other guard spoke up, gesturing him through. "He's got a good point. Face or not, it's not that easy to fake all that."

The other guard never got the chance to present a counterargument as Kaya brushed past him and headed inside. It really wasn't that difficult to fake hair and eye colors in this modern era but, after a moment, the second guard realized the other's intention as he heard a radio call to observe a man matching the hybrid's description and make sure he wasn't up to anything. "He appears to be with the group representing Team Snagem. Keep an eye on them."

~~~~~~

Upon arriving in Hulbury and disembarking from the ship, the four trainers walked through the town, all of them quiet for the most part, following Sub's lead to their next destination, until they reached the train station. Upon receiving tickets, Kaya would approach Sub and show him his passport photo. "We might need to do something about this before it becomes problematic." He told the man, pointing out the definitely-still-human Kaya in his photo.

Lykas, Odd and Wren simply collected their tickets and head toward the boarding area, chatting amongst themselves. "I don't think I've ever ridden on a train before..." Wren told the pair of lovers. "I mean, not unless you count one time when I tried riding the Battle Subway before I learned it was just a playground for trainers and not an actual form of transportation but that was years ago."

"I'd say it counts as a 'train lite'." Odd replied with a grin. "I've been on trains tons of times. Before I joined Snagem, I spent a lot of time traveling through the regions and chasing bands I liked or wanted to perform with."

"You're a musician?" Wren asked as the trio found their way to a place to sit while they waited for the train to arrive.

"Oh, ya." Lykas replied with a vigorous nod. "He plays several instruments. Heck, he even names his Pokemon after terms used in the music industry." He seemed to be smiling about that knowledge. It was good to be passionate about something so much, in his mind.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:11 am
Ulla and Leon entered the train as they both found seats to sit next to one another. Ulla looked around a bit amazed about being on a train. "...Have you never been on one before?" The child shook her head. "You know Alola doesn't really need these kinds of things. Seeing how we are an island. Then joining Snag, we always used Claydol." "Fair enough." Leon said as he rested his chin in his hand.

Leon was listening in on the others conversations, as one in particular really caught his attention. Galarian form Pokemon. "Huh..." "Something the matter?" "Just like how we have Alolan forms of Pokemon. There is also apparently Galarion forms of Pokemon." He said as the topic reminded him of something. "Ulla. Do you mind doing me a favor? Could you take care of my Koffing for me please? It's. Sort of tame now." "S-Sort of?! Big brother isn't it a very aggressive Shadow Pokemon? A Poison type at that?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:47 am
Zwei laughed and did his little wiggling dance, following everyone off the ship and just...tending to walk around Sub in general. New place, new people...he'd rather have his people he knew around him.
Didn't have money, couldn't get snacks! But the egg in his new bag that Rhyme'd gotten him after the battle was starting to twitch and shake. He pauses as he grabs his ticket, boarding the train before his bag goes absolutely BONKERS.

He does NOT expect a monkey pokemon to come out of the egg once he puts it in the train car seat behind him. The Yamper hybrid sparks in delight and picks him up, huggling the Grookey happily, not caring that he doesn't know what he is.
"Hi Sun! I'm Zwei! Nice to meet you!" The Grookey baps his nose with his little stick, and the Yamper hybrid sneezes in response. It will be a beautiful friendship.

Blizzard120
Tristen was about to continue on following me until he perked up, taking notice to Rhyme. She was in the brunt of things back during the final fight with S22. She was up and around again, it seemed. "Rhyme, are you doing alright?" Tristen asked, a bit concerned for the Pachirisu hybrid. "I didn't think you'd wanna come on this; you feeling better?"

"Tristen, everyone is about to leave you behind, come on!" I called out to him from a distance.

"Oh, uh...come on." Tristen said to Rhyme, walking along with her just in case for the time being.

Rhyme lets herself become invisible against the crowd, tugging her hat further over pink strands of hair. Tristen notices her and heads over her way, and she brings up a smile for her friend, one arm resting on her bag and the other waving at him. "I know its not the best term for things, but....I needed a little recharge after having a lot expended." She smiles as if it was a joke, but he knew all too well what the team pushed her through, what she supported.
"I wanted to see Galar as well, and even if I may not be in tip top shape for the tournament, if I don't qualify at least I can cheer everyone on, right?"

Blizz calls for the boy, and she nods her head, walking along with him, going to get her ticket. "Been a while since I've ridden the train, too..." She seems to daze a bit, as if daydreaming about the object in hand. Might want to help her get where they need to go.  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:22 pm
Blizzard120

I walked by Ryan, slapping him right on the back. "Well, I am already playing police on Darts, so you got the honor of making sure Sub stays in line, provided you hopefully don't try to hit on anyone famous." I said, walking off past him.

"Good luck in that." Freth then said, walking by Ryan.

"What did you mean by that Blizz?" Tristen then asked.

"Not in public, Tristen." I said.

"...?" Tristen could only give the look of confusion.

Darts is tagging along right behind the fearsome threesome as they board the train, winds a pinkie into the earhole of his crest. "Police who?" He asks. "I didn't quite make that out." He says. It's not clear if he's being facetious or is actually hard of hearing. This tournament was a good opportunity to pit himself against the best of the best and bring glory to the Dragon Clan. Or die once Teacher gets his hands on Darts for dishonoring it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:58 pm
Veronica's Flygon finally arrived at the port city. When she got off, she took a moment to comb her hair as she glanced around. It was a huge place where she felt more than lost. "Where was I supposed to be heading again?" The flygon purred in a disapproving way. "Well you got me here, you saw where the dock was right?" Veronica retaliated back. BlackCrystal decided to show her the way.
Eventually it got uncomfortable for the Flygon once they started going down the chaotic dock, trying to find the right ship. BlackCrystal went back into its pokeball to get away from it. "Yea, okay." Veronica mumbled and her eyes widen as she tried to locate the ship without bothering anyone or stumbling. She paused for a moment when she found a place that people wouldn't push her. There, she overheard an announcement from someone's phone talking about the Royal Unova taking off to Galar. Veronica's eyes dashed to the names of the ships. Soon after she would spot a team member. With a relieving sigh, she went off towards the ship. She, too, ignored the shouts and questions from people as she began boarding. She felt all the eyes watching her back and it creeped her out.
As Veronica tried to shiver away the feeling, she simply walked through the ship. She kept her hands hidden away in her jacket, something she chose to wear just in case Galar ended up being chilly. She found a room at stayed there for the rest of the day, relaxing and trying to get by through the jetlag.
-----
During the next day, when the ship arrived some where, Veronica ended up waking up to a knock on the door to wake her up. "Lady, you slept in, we're getting everyone off now." He said.
"Thanks." She mumbled and rushed out with her things.

She was basically the last person off the boat, to an unknown place. "********..." she swore under her breath. It was time to explore. Although, she had to admit that sounded pretty fun. It had been far too long since she resorted to exploring instead of looking it up online.

The smell of fish, other creatures and rotten produce didn't bother her as she passed through a market. Then there was the most annoying salesman trying to offer some Magikarp and Veronica couldn't help but wonder if anyone could even stand to be near the guy. She sat at a picnic table for a few moments, gathering in everything she could. The people were no different and no snagem was in sight. "Cosmo," Veronica sent out her Zoroark. "Do you think you could sniff out one of our friends?"
He snickered, "Of course, they smell foul, that'll be easy." Although Veronica couldn't hold back a smirk, she was glad that's all he said. With some extra training and exercise, Cosmo had started to settle down if only by a small percent.
He led her to the train station. There, Veronica explained where she wanted to go. "Ah, you must mean Wedgehurst." he responded. Veronica would have to wait a couple of minutes before the next train came by. In the mean time she groomed Cosmo's crazy fur.
"If you behave, you can stay out for a bit. Who knows, maybe this competition is just the thing you need."  

DignityPower

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:09 pm
SubonicXP

The four had quietly followed, taking in the sights and using the moment to try and get some sort of feel for the region's culture. Those plans would be derailed when they saw the Slowpoke come by, unfamiliar with one with an appearance like that.

"...huh. You saw that too, right?" Sol asked, looking to Sub as he went to handle the tickets and taking one as it was handed. The rest would do the same in short order. "That Slowpoke's not a sort I've seen on any of my travels."

"Or mine," Aden chimed in. "First time I've seen one like that. No, really."

Cera and Amaranth opted to keep quiet on the subject, musing to theirselves. But either something was playing tricks with the lot of them, or there was a bit more to that Slowpoke and they figured they'd see more of them sooner or later if so.

Blizzard120

They'd all board the train and find a few seats to sit in, Cera overhearing Blizz's question. "Might be a bit... the train looks modern enough, but not quite like the Magnet Train. Don't think it's gonna be moving as fast as that can."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:56 pm
Blizzard120

Darksol88

"What Cera said." Sub spoke up to answer Blizzard. "The clerk said it's a little over a two hour train ride to Wedgehurst but insists the view along the way makes up for it. Still, it's no Magnet Train." He shrugged. "That said apparently the train runs alongside the Wild Area where the tournament will take place so that will be neat to at least get a glimpse of it."

-----

Once all the Snagems were boarded the train would blow its whistle and begin chugging along on the tracks as it set off for Wedgehurst. It was a nice train ride so far, a stewardess and a strange looking purple horned Pokemon would offer them various drinks and snacks, though he couldn't help but notice the stewardess was surprised when he requested a Soda Pop and not one of the varieties of tea she suggested, the strange new Pokemon seeming to say "indeed" when she went on about how good they were.

The Snagems would have awhile to take in the sights of rolling hills and forest that made up the Wild Area, the train running alongside it as promised, a great view to take in while enjoying their refreshments in relaxation.

Roughly a half hour would go by before the train took a sharp curved track at the fork, going -into- the Wild Area and pulling up to a small station. The stop caused Sub to jump out of his semi-sleeping state, looking around dazed and confused, knowing good and well it hadn't been two hours already. "What's going on?" He asked no one in particular, his question answered by the conductor speaking to them through the train's intercom system.

"Meetup Spot! We have arrived at Meetup Spot station. I have been given a special instruction to ask all members of Team Snagem to get off here." The voice informed them, Sub slowly standing up and looking around, noting the eyes of all the other passengers on him and the rest of his teammates.

Sheepishly he would get off the train, wondering what they did wrong already in such a short amount of time. Once they were all off and standing around in the train terminal a person dressed in and black and white athletic outfit and sporting yellow shades approached them, eyeing the group up and down as he adjusted his cap.

"Oiy! You lot Snagem?" He asked, Sub confirming they were. "Well I 'ave a message for ye gormless lot. 'Ere." He said, handing Sub a letter before walking off. Deciding not to ponder too much over who that was since it was apparent they were being expected, or directed here, he didn't delay longer to see what this letter was about and began to read it over.

"Oh...oooh...oh crap." He said, quickly crumbling the letter up and pitching it as far away from himself and the others as he could, the letter spontaneously exploding in midair. "How in Darkrai's name did it know when I was done reading!? Stupid exploding spy paper!" He shouted, still a little taken back by the exploding paper. Once he regained his composure he turned to face his teammates.

"So I'm not sure who invited exploding paper but it looks like this time the Pokemon League pulled one over on us. We're still invited to the World Champion Cup, which the opening ceremony takes place tomorrow, but with a condition. Apparently we were secretly led here for a specific purpose. At some point during all the hubbub with Galar opening up and the tournament coming a Shadow Caterpie managed to stowaway on a cargo ship leaving Kanto, much to the Indigo Plateau's embarrassment. Said Shadow Pokemon was confirmed to have made it off the ship after making port in Galar and is believed to have escaped into the Wild Area, last spot not far from this very station." He explained.

"Kanto, Galar, and the alliance in general all wish to keep this under the radar, believing that a Shadow Pokemon outbreak now, in a region like Galar that has yet to see Shadow Pokemon, will ruin their plans for the World Champion Cup and cause unnecessary panic. So that brings it to us, once more we're being called on to be the force for good lurking in the shadows. If we wish to earn our place in the cup we must locate and neutralize the Shadow Caterpie before the opening ceremony tomorrow. How they expect us to find such a small creature, Shadow Pokemon or not, in such an expansive wilderness I don't know. We have our work cut out for us this time." He sighed, rubbing his temples.

Looking over at this teammates he came up with a quick plan. "We'll spread out and try to cover as much area as possible. Our SNAGs have no data on the Wild Area so we're going in blind. From what I can see on this map though..." Sub said as he approached a map on the wall. "The three nearest areas are Rolling Hills, Dappled Grove, and South Lake Miloch. Pick a direction and scour the place. Let's head out."

[Have your character head out for one of the locations and poke around. Send a Pokemon up into some trees, maybe a canine to sniff around, or a bird to take to the sky. I'll respond to whatever you're doing. Time to explore the Wild Area and find a certain worm.]  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:09 am
To whoever went to the Rolling Hills, they would soon be able to identify a small splotch of red that was just in the middle of the plains. A very familiar splotch of red for the Snagems, as Reno simply laid in the grass of the place. Whether it was the sky, the grass, or the fact a ball of wool the size of a large rock had run him over, Reno was there with his Wynaut beside him. While it looked like he wasnt searching at all, he was using his telepathy to poke around the local Pokemon to see if any of them had seen a weird looking worm. He totally wasnt just laying still because he had to recover from being hit by a Pokemon rolling faster than a car. No sirree. This was simply his best way to do things.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff