[PRP] The Color Blue (Etansi, Astriana & Moratath) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:34 pm
Astriana looked over to her friend when she heard the noise she made, suspecting it was a laugh or snort of some sort. She had a feeling her friend still didn't think she was going to get a dragon. Sure, Etansi could still be rough around the edges, but she has been growing a lot. She was sure the other would have never imagined bonding to flits before, but here she was with very loyal firelizards. Astri felt certain her friend would get her dragon soulmate, she just didn't know the when. As soon as her friend spoke, she knew she had been right about her friend not believing it. Well, they would see, the blonde thought to herself.

"You do have them and I have seen how very loyal they are to you. Though, I do think your time will come for your other half. I don't know the when, of course. Though, no matter what, knowing others care will always make us do our best to come back safely,"Astri admitted.

I will do everything in my power to keep Mine safe. And if ever you need help as well. You are important to Mine,Moratath stated in a cool voice.

Hattaki

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:16 am
While it wasn't altogether shocking that Astriana would push that sentiment, given that she'd waited a few turns herself to Impress to the blue she had just been scratching, Etansi still wasn't entirely sure. Of course she would love the opportunity and she'd taken it incredibly seriously ever since she'd walked off the first beach, but just the thought of being more than one...

The teen still didn't really understand how it all worked no matter how many lessons she took or who told her. She figured if she ever did end up with a partner she'd discover then what it meant. As if reading her mind, Lolo began to trill loudly and Etan joined him, Etansi's eyes narrowed at the pair of them, giving away her hopes like that when she tried her best to keep her more fragile emotions hidden.

Bah.

Instead of chiding them, as they were already ignoring her mild irritation, she turned her dark eyes up to Moratath solemnly. "Will do good job of keeping her safe, I think." He was around the same size as Aspalath but this blue radiated a sort of fighter's aura and if anything, Etansi could appreciate that. "Fight hard."

"Hmmm... never know when, always up to the dragons alone. Maybe mine is out there, but time will tell. Until 30 or age out, you best keep yourselves safe." There was a seriousness in her gravely voice, one that didn't care about promises or anything that might be broken, just the implication that they'd do the best they could. Erastan had come back injured and she'd never forgiven herself for not being able to help him, even if logically she knew full well there was no way to from the ground other than doing her candidate's duty during threadfall. Still though, it rankled, and the thought of something of the sort happening to her friends darkened the back of her mind daily.

Dea and #Teddy#

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:49 pm
Astriana could see Etansi was deep in thought, then heard the trilling of Lolo and Etan. Since they were alone, the blonde allowed a smile to come to her lips, knowing what the noise meant. Etansi probably was hoping to get a dragon, just like those few she was close to had. She remembered that very hope when she had been waiting for Moratath to come and impress to her. She had wanted to have a dragon so badly, she could taste it. However, she had never been sure if it was something she would get. So she had done her best at the time to temper her hope, at least as best as she could.

"I know you will find your dragon, though I know it is probably hard to believe right now. Before Moratath came into my life, I wanted one, but every time I was left on the sands, it was hard to swallow. It was like I had to struggle between that hope and that worry of never being a rider. And just know, it is okay if you do as well. And no worries, I plan to be careful,"Astri assured her friend.

No worries, I will. Fighting is in my blood, being fit and smart go hand in hand. She is in safe claws with me, she is too important to me,Moratath assured.

Hattaki

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces