Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ
Sink or Score! Squad 4 Initiation?! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Novasse

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2021 5:50 pm
User Image
-----------------------------------xxF U M I K OxxA K I M I C H I
------▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Hitoshi did his squidly thing and would ink the ball and send it over to Mina while she decided to take care of the clones with her awesome Akimichi style as always. Upon impact, she felt that the actual Mina was untouched as always, with the clones dispersed for the time being. Unfortunately for her, Mina sent her fist into the ground again and once more, Fumiko was right back where she started. "Oh come on!" she complained, groaning while trying to pry her giant fist from the ground but Mina's foot proved too strong for her to combat. On their side of the court, a swamp would form, with both of their legs sticking into the ground while wolves would dart over in their direction to stick them towards the ground. Once there, she'd get to then have her way with the two of them while using her dumb clones to score endlessly on the two no matter how hard they could work on getting any serves. After the longest minute of her life, Mina would relent.

"Kick rocks, b***h!" Fumiko yelled at her, looking to Hitoshi with a pout. "C'moooon. There's gotta be one idea rattling in that head of yours."

OOC NOTES [x]

×TITLE: N/A】▰【RANK: B】▰【STRENGTH: 03】▰【SPEED: 00】▰【AGILITY: 00】▰【ENDURANCE: 01
                                                                                  ▰【
                                                                                  CHAKRA: 895 || 1,000】▰【STAMINA: 1,160 || 1,170

Battle Info
                                                                                  Jutsu Used:
                                                                                  1. ▰ Partial Multi-size Technique [ Bubun Baika no Jutsu ] | Rank B (20 ft & 428 lbs) | Spiritual | D-Rank upkeep
                                                                                  The user channels chakra into a single limb of their choosing, expanding it's length five feet per rank of the technique, increasing the girth of the limb proportionately. At E Rank, the limb's weight is equivalent to the user's natural body weight and doubles that each rank above that. The user is able to move the limb normally without drawback. The user may utilize this limb for any taijutsu or basic combat art technique for the current post and may be sustained for two ranks below it's casted cost every two posts if desired.

2. ▰ Empty Crash [ Kara no Dōn ] | Rank C | Complex
                                                                                  While the user has the Partial Expansion technique active, the user slams their open palm onto the ground, upturning earth beneath and crushing it into debris within a twenty foot radius. After creating debris, the user swings their arm in a horizontal arcing motion to sling the debris at targets in a semicircle before them in a thirty foot radius. This range is increased by five feet per rank of the Partial Expansion Technique active. Targets stricken by the earth slung by this technique suffer an additional tier of trauma and suffer tier one paralysis over the stricken body parts.

Modifiers:

Classes:
                                                                                  First Class: Taijutsu
                                                                                  ▱▰▱ BerserkerYour external training and devotion to taijutsu has allowed you to have a [+1] stat increases to Strength and Endurance. Your hardened body naturally is as protective as Heavy Tier armor without its drawbacks. Degradation of the user's natural defenses applies in the same manner as armor. Once depleted, any damage the user takes, no matter the rank of damage applied increases the user's strength and speed by 1 stat point each for two posts up to 9 points. Should the user take additional damage before the end of the second post, the increase stacks, refreshing it's active time.
                                                                                  Second Class: Taijutsu
                                                                                  ▱▰▱ Battlefield PresenceThe user's powerful presence on the battlefield strikes terror into their foes. Opponents are able to sense the user's terrifying fighting spirit five feet from the user per body rank of the user through chakra sense. Those within range can have this radiating fearful aura become the trigger for genjutsu, allowing genjutsu to be cast by acknowledging the user. In addition, should an opponent be targeted by a melee technique that is greater in rank than the target's body rank that target has tier two paralysis applied to their legs, requiring it to be broken by Kai equal to the user's body rank, costing the target no action for that specific instance of kai.
                                                                                  ▱▰▱ Specialization:Master of Many: The user sets out to learn all of their class's style available to them in their studies. The user gains access to an additional style every rank for a total of six.

Passives:
                                                                                  ▱▰▱ Ravenous Eater | The user now gains both stamina and chakra when using the clan's ability to eat and regain resources. In addition, resources regained are increased to one rank above the user's body rank.

▱▰▱ Chakra Control | The user has learned to utilize their finite chakra control to reduce the upkeep cost of techniques by one rank and techniques with a post limitation are increased by one.

▱▰▱ All items held including armor and weapons on the user's person are enlarged proportionately.

▱▰▱ All Jutsu performed are affected by the enlarging/shrinking process.

▱▰▱ Resources may be regained in combat by sacrificing an activation to consume food on the user's person. This grants the clan member chakra or stamina equal to the user's body rank and can be done three times per combat encounter.

▱▰▱ If a target is hit directly by a body part that has increased weight, the target must be able to lift the weight of the limb or body part per the strength stat limitation. If they cannot, they suffer the full force of trauma on impact even if the technique is blocked with equal rank. To escape, the target must exert stamina equal to the user's body rank along with two activations.

▱▰▱ Akimichi can wear light or medium armor with no inherent draw backs.

▱▰▱ Each Akimichi is allowed one case with three colored pills. These colored pills may be consumed during combat to increase the chakra and chakra maximum of the user by 100 with the first pill, doubling with each additional pill to equate 400 additional chakra in total. proficiency in the Pharmaceutical Profession.

pyrategross

Etherious Virgil

BlackJack1995

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:06 pm
User Image

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Hitoshi Hojo █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

Damn it. Damn it! They were finally working together and it was all for nothing! Mina was too strong, shrugging Fumiko's attack off with ease. His genjutsu was too weak to affect her, and now they were stuck in mud and being hounded by wolves! There was no way for them to catch the spike she sent back their way. Hitoshi just sighed, his shoulders dropping as he glared across the court at their opponent, her words getting on his nerves so much he didn't even have time to berate himself. His last nerve was effectively gone at this point as he shouted at their teacher. "Were you ready when you were fresh out of the academy? We're trying over here, so piss off and stop trying to get us to quit! Even if you won't let me be a ninja that just means I'll find another way to help others. You can't stop me!" It was at that moment Fumiko chimed in, yelling at Mina to kick rocks. "And also what she said!" He shouted, pointing at the short girl.

With a scowl on his face, he turns to Fumiko and observes the pout on her face as she asks him for his ideas. She was asking him? But... why? Maybe he could talk a good game, but Hitoshi knew he had been completely useless so far. Sure he managed to score the first point, but that was a complete fluke! He knew he wasn't strong or particularly clever, which meant he was certainly not the kind of guy people should be looking at to formulate some sort of master plan! She was looking at him so expectantly though... ah ********. He had to bullshit his way out of this one then. "Honestly... she's a complete monster." He starts, leaning in close and holding up a hand to block their faces, aware of how easily Mina could read their lips if she wanted to and trying to prevent that. "We can't hope to beat her in a contest of strength, or at least I can't. She's serving next too so... I think you're the only one strong enough to receive her serve so... I have an idea." He sighs, knowing exactly what he'd be giving up by sharing this idea. Winning was the most important thing though. If it meant Fumiko was the one who went on to become a Genin instead of him, then that was fine. He could always try again next year or attempt a different path like he told Mina. "Do you think you could rally with her for a bit? If I can cover as much of her side of the court in ink as I can then that might work, but I wouldn't be able to receive the ball. With your reach and strength, I think you might be able to keep up with her long enough for me to make things difficult for her at least clones to maneuver. Then I can focus on trapping the main body in a Genjutsu rather than all three." It wasn't a great plan. He wouldn't even call it good, but it was all Hitoshi could come up with. Of course, his plan meant it would be impossible for him to score himself but... well, proving Mina wrong was honestly more important to him right now.

D-Rank ▌Genjutsu - Bloodline ▌Genin
Chakra: 310/350 | | Stamina: 240/250
Strength: 2
Speed: 2
Agility: 0
Endurance: 2

Inventory
• Shuriken x20
• Senbon x 20
• Kunai x10

Techniques Used

Current Active Techniques
• Depth Distortion [ Okuyuki Katawa ] | Rank E | Duration: 2 posts

Cooldowns

Status Effects
- None

Passives

pyrategross

Novasse

Etherious Virgil

BlackJack1995

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2022 1:32 am
User Image
The Crimson Nekomata of Konoha
Rank: Jonin 磁気 | Classes: Taijutsu | Genjutsu | Ninjutsu 力 | Body Rank: S+ 勇 | Elements: Lightning, Earth, Fire, Lava

User ImageUser Image
Mina had had a very particular kind of outcome in mind for this test. The Jonin twirled the ball in her hands as she stood, ready to serve. She didn’t move initially, though. She waited, watching the Genin on the opposite side of the net intently. Had she been ready by the time she graduated? At the time, Mina had thought so. Back when Jujubean-sensei had sent her and some others to graduate from the Academy, Mina thought she’d had all the answers. Even going through the Chunin Exams, and then subsequently New Verales… She thought she’d be able to handle anything that came her way, so long as she met it with a fire in her eye and determination in her soul. But the reminders of her failures made, both, her Curse Mark on her shoulder and the scar left on her abdomen by the Poisoner burn in a phantom pain. They were reminders of her failures, something she tried to avoid at all costs.

What Mina had wanted was for Fumiko and Hiroshi to put the team ahead of the mission and quit together. “You two sure are stubborn…” She said aloud. Mina didn’t notice it at first, but she’d started crossing the court to the two Genin. She ducked underneath the net and simply stood in front of Fumiko and Hiroshi, staring them down with intense, green eyes.

“Tell me something, you two.” Mina tossed the ball a few inches into the air before catching it in her palm, a motion she’d repeat while she spoke. “What will you do in the face of an insurmountable foe? With, not only your lives, but the lives of your squad at stake? With the lives of countless civilians on your shoulders. Will you shout about how unfair it is with your dying breaths? Will you tell them that you’re trying, so they should cut you some slack?” Mina gripped the volleyball and slammed it between both hands, the impact creating a small burst of flame for an instant.

“Sometimes the weight of that responsibility is too much for someone to bear. I’ve seen too many shinobi die trying to ‘do whatever they could’ to finish missions, scared of what failure would mean for them. Or others rise to stardom over the corpses of their former friends. Shinobi that chase glory over their squads are nothing more than trash.” Mina could feel her ghosts coming back to haunt her, and she did her best to keep her voice level as she kept them at bay. Even still, Fumiko and Hiroshi would be able to notice a slight glaze to her eyes, like she was noticing something in the distance. “So what will you two do once that burden is placed on your shoulders? And, more importantly, what will you do once you make the wrong choice?”

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 4050/4050
Stamina: 3750/3750
Nature Chakra: 400/400
Strength: 8
Speed: 8
Reflex: 8
Encurance: 8

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Clone Actions:

BlackJack1995

Novasse

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 3:51 am
User Image
-----------------------------------xxF U M I K OxxA K I M I C H I
------▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Hitoshi appeared to share her sentiments about the volleyball game and the insurmountable odds that the two of them were against here. Not only was getting more than the single ball in a great deal in itself, but actually dealing with the genjutsu and clones proved to be hard enough for two people by themselves. Both were pretty heated and Hitoshi seemed to have some kind of plan together. Fumi crossed her arms in thought. It was definitely worth a shot considering the circumstances here. "Sounds good. I'll try to circle around to the side of her and-oop." Their attention was torn by Mina walked under the net and over to their side of the court. It was only a short while before she'd be staring down the two tmwith those stupid green eyes of hers. Fumiko glared up at her in defiance while listening to her prattle on about the stuff she signed up for time and time again. She would even mouth the words to Mina every now and again before she'd get to have her say in. All she had to do was to put her point as eloquently and polite as possible.

"Do better than you when you were in our place." The Akimichi spat back the moment she could get a word in edgewise. "For two academy students facing off against a Jonin, we're lucky Hitoshi even got one in anyway. You think we dont know what it means to serve the village? That we just joined for the benefits ofbthe job?!" Probably applying more to the boybthan Fumikobbut she was too upset to really be thinking straight to begin with. The girl put her hands on her hips and continued to stare Mina down. "I wasn't aware that the Hokage was going to be sending a group of D ranks to their deaths against a five star enemy. I for sure don't think she's that stupid or desperate enough, especially if her idea of a lesson is sending you to embarass us for an afternoon." Hitoshi got his words in and Mina would ask them that ever longing question about their decisions in the moment. It was only more kindling for the fire already present between the group of three.

"So what?" she hissed. "You want to install that Tuesday morning lesson stuff from the academy in us again? That we were supposed to just give up at the first sign of it not being possible? I wasnt aware that part of the ninja way is just giving up at the first bit of adversity. You even saw it that he scored a goal. If anything, Hitoshi should get to graduate. I dont even care if I have to retake the whole year again."

A moment of silence came as Fumiko continued to fume, before then answering her question honestly. "I would help the team retreat back home, get yelled at for failing the mission, tell ourselves we did our best and maybe just relax back home with a bowl of udon, I guess. What would you know about any of this though?"

OOC NOTES [x]

×TITLE: N/A】▰【RANK: B】▰【STRENGTH: 03】▰【SPEED: 00】▰【AGILITY: 00】▰【ENDURANCE: 01
                                                                                  ▰【
                                                                                  CHAKRA: 895 || 1,000】▰【STAMINA: 1,160 || 1,170

Battle Info
                                                                                  Jutsu Used:
                                                                                  1. ▰ Partial Multi-size Technique [ Bubun Baika no Jutsu ] | Rank B (20 ft & 428 lbs) | Spiritual | D-Rank upkeep
                                                                                  The user channels chakra into a single limb of their choosing, expanding it's length five feet per rank of the technique, increasing the girth of the limb proportionately. At E Rank, the limb's weight is equivalent to the user's natural body weight and doubles that each rank above that. The user is able to move the limb normally without drawback. The user may utilize this limb for any taijutsu or basic combat art technique for the current post and may be sustained for two ranks below it's casted cost every two posts if desired.

2. ▰ Empty Crash [ Kara no Dōn ] | Rank C | Complex
                                                                                  While the user has the Partial Expansion technique active, the user slams their open palm onto the ground, upturning earth beneath and crushing it into debris within a twenty foot radius. After creating debris, the user swings their arm in a horizontal arcing motion to sling the debris at targets in a semicircle before them in a thirty foot radius. This range is increased by five feet per rank of the Partial Expansion Technique active. Targets stricken by the earth slung by this technique suffer an additional tier of trauma and suffer tier one paralysis over the stricken body parts.

Modifiers:

Classes:
                                                                                  First Class: Taijutsu
                                                                                  ▱▰▱ BerserkerYour external training and devotion to taijutsu has allowed you to have a [+1] stat increases to Strength and Endurance. Your hardened body naturally is as protective as Heavy Tier armor without its drawbacks. Degradation of the user's natural defenses applies in the same manner as armor. Once depleted, any damage the user takes, no matter the rank of damage applied increases the user's strength and speed by 1 stat point each for two posts up to 9 points. Should the user take additional damage before the end of the second post, the increase stacks, refreshing it's active time.
                                                                                  Second Class: Taijutsu
                                                                                  ▱▰▱ Battlefield PresenceThe user's powerful presence on the battlefield strikes terror into their foes. Opponents are able to sense the user's terrifying fighting spirit five feet from the user per body rank of the user through chakra sense. Those within range can have this radiating fearful aura become the trigger for genjutsu, allowing genjutsu to be cast by acknowledging the user. In addition, should an opponent be targeted by a melee technique that is greater in rank than the target's body rank that target has tier two paralysis applied to their legs, requiring it to be broken by Kai equal to the user's body rank, costing the target no action for that specific instance of kai.
                                                                                  ▱▰▱ Specialization:Master of Many: The user sets out to learn all of their class's style available to them in their studies. The user gains access to an additional style every rank for a total of six.

Passives:
                                                                                  ▱▰▱ Ravenous Eater | The user now gains both stamina and chakra when using the clan's ability to eat and regain resources. In addition, resources regained are increased to one rank above the user's body rank.

▱▰▱ Chakra Control | The user has learned to utilize their finite chakra control to reduce the upkeep cost of techniques by one rank and techniques with a post limitation are increased by one.

▱▰▱ All items held including armor and weapons on the user's person are enlarged proportionately.

▱▰▱ All Jutsu performed are affected by the enlarging/shrinking process.

▱▰▱ Resources may be regained in combat by sacrificing an activation to consume food on the user's person. This grants the clan member chakra or stamina equal to the user's body rank and can be done three times per combat encounter.

▱▰▱ If a target is hit directly by a body part that has increased weight, the target must be able to lift the weight of the limb or body part per the strength stat limitation. If they cannot, they suffer the full force of trauma on impact even if the technique is blocked with equal rank. To escape, the target must exert stamina equal to the user's body rank along with two activations.

▱▰▱ Akimichi can wear light or medium armor with no inherent draw backs.

▱▰▱ Each Akimichi is allowed one case with three colored pills. These colored pills may be consumed during combat to increase the chakra and chakra maximum of the user by 100 with the first pill, doubling with each additional pill to equate 400 additional chakra in total. proficiency in the Pharmaceutical Profession.

pyrategross

Etherious Virgil

BlackJack1995

Quote:

Novasse

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:42 pm
User Image
The Crimson Nekomata of Konoha
Rank: Jonin 磁気 | Classes: Taijutsu | Genjutsu | Ninjutsu 力 | Body Rank: S+ 勇 | Elements: Lightning, Earth, Fire, Lava

User ImageUser Image
Mina stared down at Fumiko, her eyes hardened like emeralds. She was seemingly unbothered by the tantrum that the girl was flinging her way. Mina could tell that’s what it was, so she let the hot air roll off of her shoulders like a steam bath. She knew Fumiko would tire herself out eventually, and it was just a matter of time before the young Genin would calm down. To slow down and think. It happened to anyone that ran out of momentum while they were frustrated, and Mina had way too much experience with it in her own younger days. The Jonin had flashes of memory from when she would argue with her adoptive mother the same way. Now, as an adult, Mina understood more of what her mom had been going through during those lectures. Even if the memories made her heart wrench at what life used to be like. Part of her wished she’d be able to go back to more simple times. It was when Fumiko calmed down that Mina decided to give her thoughts words.

“The life of a shinobi is fraught with danger, and riddled with responsibility. Responsibility to your village, yes. But more than anything else, responsibility to the people in your care. Someone dear to me once told me something important.” Mina’s voice was a lot softer than it had been a moment ago, as she began to think about Kai Uchiha. Just thinking about the man put her at ease. “If you have the power to protect what you love, it’s your job to do it no matter what.” The redhead woman gave an embarrassed smile and a tilt of her head. “Or something like that, anyway. So congrats. You pass.”

Mina snapped her fingers and all the lingering effects of her jutsu disappeared. She was visibly more relaxed, more like how she was in the classroom. “I needed to make sure you understood the value of, not only teamwork, but of putting the safety of your squad first.” She explained. “Sure, you would be able to win. Maybe. But the chance would cost you your friends. Any mission, or any amount of glory, isn't worth letting your comrades die.” Mina thrust the ball into Fumiko’s hands and gave the girl a wider grin. “So Fumiko, you are officially a Genin of Squad 4. Let’s go get some grub, my treat. You can even see my cats, sound good?”

Mina had a feeling that trying to round up someone as hotheaded as Fumiko would be no shortage of work. But, still, something in the woman’s heart put a smile on her face. The world of shinobi was an exceptionally dangerous place these days. And maybe Mina felt like she could begin to change those things. But she supposed, even if she couldn’t, she could at least prepare her students for it in her place. And maybe that’s what Kai meant all that time ago. That by protecting the people around her, they in turn would would protect the people around them. Who knows? Only time would tell.

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 4050/4050
Stamina: 3750/3750
Nature Chakra: 400/400
Strength: 8
Speed: 8
Reflex: 8
Encurance: 8

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action: