Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!
WHY ARE SOME PEOPLE SO STUPID!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Altae

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 6:52 pm
Some people are just stupid, and other people are annoyed too easily.

You, my friend, belong in the latter category. Stop bitching. I've seen other people do much stupider things than that.  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 11:36 am
she wants to see you but you wont go to her house because of her parents so she is trying to guilt you into it.  

Thepowerof616and666

The Heartbreak Kid

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:44 am
Haseo-The_Terror_Of_Death
Asking rhetorical questions is basic human nature. Even if we know the answer, sometimes we want to hear to so we know for a solid fact that it's true. It's the same principle as saying "I love you" to someone. You both know you do, but your partner wants to hear it just because they do.

Nicely said. wink  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:07 pm
damnedforeternity
OK my friend she doesn't see me for a day cause she wasn't able to come to my house to kick it, well she asked me to go to her house and I said no because her parents don't like me. well she got all sad and every thing and asked why I hate her? WHY DO PEOPLE ASK QUESTIONS WHEN THEY KNOW THE ANSWER?! she knows how I stand with her parents and that I don't hate her but yet she still tries to make me feel bad. Why do people do it?

What do you expect stare Were human. Humans are stupid.  

Aitoyoru

Azirru(broke)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:14 am
Artanus
damnedforeternity
OK my friend she doesn't see me for a day cause she wasn't able to come to my house to kick it, well she asked me to go to her house and I said no because her parents don't like me. well she got all sad and every thing and asked why I hate her? WHY DO PEOPLE ASK QUESTIONS WHEN THEY KNOW THE ANSWER?! she knows how I stand with her parents and that I don't hate her but yet she still tries to make me feel bad. Why do people do it?

What do you expect stare Were human. Humans are stupid.

yep! but not all humans are stupid at all times...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:58 am
genes  

sewing-life alchemist

Aged Codger

4,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200

weirdo24_7

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 3:51 pm
becuz they feel unloved at the moment and they are sad thats why.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:48 pm
That's not exactly being stupid. Sometimes people just want to hear the answer again even if they know it. Maybe she wants to hear, "No i dont hate you." It feels comfortable. Wouldn't it make you happy?  

PristineRose

Chaotic Nitemare

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:32 am
Though people already know what the answer is, they ask these questions because it is in human nature to do so. Sometimes, however, people want reassurance from the person that they are asking, though it depends on the situation..

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 3:34 pm
I think in this case it doesnt have anything to do with ther person being stupid. They are insecure, or, they like to be in control.  

Shiama

[[ Nikki ]]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:32 am
unchained_melody
Haseo-The_Terror_Of_Death
Asking rhetorical questions is basic human nature. Even if we know the answer, sometimes we want to hear to so we know for a solid fact that it's true. It's the same principle as saying "I love you" to someone. You both know you do, but your partner wants to hear it just because they do.

I agree. My friend did something similar to that but yeah, we all ask rhetorical questions. I guess it's because we feel more satisfied knowing the truth coming out of the person.

3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:07 pm
some people are stupid because either they want attention,or they just are...  

Twi-Riku

Lea Snow

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:21 pm
It's just like when someone dies and the person's sitting there, hugging the dead person, calling their name like the person's just gonna jump up and say

"hey! I'm alive now, you called, what is it that I can hel pyou with now that I'm back from the dead?

I mean.......... how's a dead person gonna talk back????  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:58 pm
She's emo and wants attention. She hurts you so that you can comfort her and give her the attention stare  

Duchessa

2,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

psyq

Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:12 pm
Its not because of stupidity, its because of stubborness. She knows her parents in a more personal way, therefore she will automatically reject your opinion about them since she believes that what you'resaying should be considered an offensive lie. However, this is not about the truth, its about stating an opinion. She cannot invalidate your opinion with hers, that way she'll never "prove" anything. She felt humiliated when there was no reason to feel that way), so she tried to offend you. Its really a natural reaction. 3nodding  
"IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff