Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Riku Academy! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oooops i forgot to add a poll...
  angelic added one for me *huggles*
View Results

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:13 pm
***dorm #10***
Joey shrugged and said "fine, -10 points in swordsmanship...trust me" he said as he went inside the bathroom and changed

***Academy gates***
Ryu glanced at the elven girl and answered "yes...I am new here although, I'm guessing this is just like all the other schools...heh" he opened the gates "are you coming in?" he asked her  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:19 pm
"I'm coming!", Mizu giggles as she skips over to the boy. "So, what's your name?" she askes looking straight into his beautiful gray eyes.  

Mog_Mage

DaisukeDEG

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:09 pm
Zoku woke up early as usual. It was his habit. He lived in his small Potions/Alchemy store just a few blocks from the school. He hurriedly changed his clothes and grabbed his school bag with all of his supplies. He soon after reached the gates of the school and noticed a few new students to the school. So as per his normal personality, he introduced himself. "Hello. Welcome to the Riku Academy. I am Zokuaku Mitsurugi, do you need help with anything?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:51 am
Amai was sneaking around outside the school. Her eyes had turn red and she felt like having some fun.
Seeing some new students, she smirked. "Why hello there..."
Walking up to them, a sweet smile appeared on her lips as she spoke.
"Welcome to Riku Academy. I'm Kuroino Amai*."

(*Yush, in Japan you say the name in a different order. ._. Amai does the same.)  

Amai~Kawaii

Axel_12

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:00 pm
u r all lames  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:32 pm
as Joey saw Kumi he waved at her "Kumi-san! I'm guessing there's some new students coming" Kumi replied "I guess so let's greet them!" they both went to the academy gates

***academy gates***
"hm? Oh...my name's Ryu Kizuka..." He said as he steps backward from the neko-jin '...I know what you're trying to do...neko-jin...it's written all over your face'he thought Kumi and Joey was already outside "hi, you guys must be the new students"Kumi said as she smiles. Ryu glanced at Kumi and Joey for a moment 'that girl looks a bit different from the others and so is he...I'm sure they're just the same as the others...' he thought for a moment  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Amai~Kawaii

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 3:29 am
Amai kept smiling, still noticing that the boy stepped away from her. 'What's up with that guy...?' She thought, but didn't pay further attention to it as two other people came out from the school.
Putting her hands on her hips, she spoke "Hello, who are you two, if I may ask?" Her voice was soft and her smile was gentle, but on the inside she still saw two more people to mess with sometime in the future.
Now, she must behave.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:49 am
Kumi and Joey felt something wrong is going to happen then they glanced over Amai and stepped backwards as well as Ryu 'oh my gosh...there's a dark aura coming from her...' they both thought. Ryu noticed both of them stepped away as he did...he felt something strong about Kumi and Joey 'why the hell am I feeling something strange whenever I see them?'He thought.

He quickly went near to both of them "excus me, can you please tell me your names?" He asked both of them

"hai hai! My name is Joey Ryun! nice to meet ya! And I'm good at sword fighting"he said Ryu just stared at him then Joey had a little anime sweatdrop on his head. Then he asked Kumi "and you are...?" he asked her Kumi smiled and replied "My name is Kumi Mizuki...I'm the ace healer and gunslinger! How do you do?" she said in a cheery voice Ryu stared at her and she blushed a little 'h-huh? W-What the hell is going on... why am I blushing?!' he thought a little Kumi looked a bit worried because of his red face "ne? what's wrong, Ryu kun?" she asked Ryu "I'm fine..."he replied 'they arenn't ordinary people...she's a bit too inoccent to become a bad person...and he isn't really evil to begin with...and so as the other two...but the neko-jin...' he thought to himself

((O.O that was long! sowee~! sweatdrop ))  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Amai~Kawaii

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:12 am
(0.o Wow.. what to write, what to write? xd )

'What's up with these people?', Amai thought, 'As soon as they see me, they back away...' She let out a soft sigh, a small anime sweatdrop appearing on her cheek. 'Seems like there will be no fun today...' Amai turned away for a breif moment and pouted, feeling she might as well let the innocent girl inside of her come out.

The neko-jin let out a heavy sigh, focusing her energy as she shut her eyes slowly. In less then a second, her eyes opened again, having a soft blue color.
She turned around and smiled torwards the others, rubbing the back of her head a little. "Hehe, well it was nice to meet you people..." A big anime sweatdrop appeared on her head. She knew exactly what her other side's plans had been.

(...okay, I wrote a long, long thingie too. @_@ Sowwies....)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:26 pm
Mizu taps Ryu very lightly on the sholder with her long, thin finger. "So Ryu, um, do you wanna talk and learn, um, about eachother?" Mizu rubs the back of her head and blushes. She then looks at Ryu with her wide blue eyes.  

Mog_Mage

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:35 pm
Ryu at glanced at Mizu "sure, why not?" he said then Kumi asked "do you mind if we take you to a tour around this place?" Joey was a bit jealous seeing Kumi talking to Ryu "hey Kumi...did you forget that there's an entrance exam..." Joey reminded Kumi "oh right! Since you guys are already here. Show us your ability of fighting...because in this academy you have to fight to get higher points" she said. "this exam will start after your classes...you guys aren't fully accepted yet..so get ready!" Joey said to them then, he and Kumi went back inside 'fight...heh...I can finish both of them in one blow...but I'm not to sure...maybe I shouldn't underestimate them...especially that Kumi girl' he thought  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:12 am
Amai sighed, watching everyone for a while.
'So... Fighting...' She thought. 'I hope it doesn't mean I have to get all evil again... people could get seriously hurt.' She accidentally let out a small but nervous laugh. Covering her mouth for a few moments, she then smiled apologizing torwards the people around her.
"Ahem... So.. When do you think our classes start?" ...Anime sweatdrop. sweatdrop  

Amai~Kawaii

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:40 am
"classes starts at 6:30...and may I remind you guys that you are only gonna face one of the top 10 people of this academy" she said. Joey also added "in this academy you must not be late at all times because if you are...you lose ten points trust me...it happened to me once and it was not pretty..." Kumi laughed a little then Joey got a bit irritated "that only happened once you know" he said Kumi stopped laughing and smiled "sorry! I couldn't help it! your face was so funny when you gonked" she said  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:32 pm
((Sorry been really busy)) sweatdrop  

DaisukeDEG

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:02 pm
((nah it's okay! ^-^))  
*RolePlaying*