Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply JAPANAMANIA (Anime, JTV, Jpop/rock, Manga.)
Do you like inuyasha? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inuyasa
  yes
  f**k inuyasha
View Results

~Tifa~Lockheart~86~

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:32 pm
I love inuyasha cause it's so funny seeying Kagome always saying SIT BOY to Inuyasha but i mainly watch it for my dearest Lord Sesshomaru! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:17 pm
Inuyasha was a kewl series...I love the artist behind it, and I love the way she always paints the least likely couple to be possible...I also love Sesshomaru!  

Tripitaka

[ -baka -]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:29 pm
I am obsessed! I especially love the fanfics. Does anyone have any fanfic recomendations? I havent seen the actual series in a while unfortunately. I dunno when its on. I'm considering just buying it. My avi used to be inuyasha: silver hair and ears and all red. <33333

A hilarious comic:
User Image

Could really use some of those fanfic recomendations...^_^"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:31 pm
Tripitaka
Inuyasha was a kewl series...I love the artist behind it, and I love the way she always paints the least likely couple to be possible...I also love Sesshomaru!

The manga-ka is very good. <3 Rumiko Takahashi.

If you like her and don't know this, she also is the manga-ka of:
Maison Ikkouku(sp?)
Ranma 1/2
they're great! =^_^=

[ -baka -]

Namtastic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:05 pm
It's alright, but I wouldn't stay up late to watch it.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:34 am
lol Ranma 1/2 was and still is an awesome show! I wasn't big on Maison Ikkoku...but thats because Im not into anime soaps...unless its Gravitation razz  

Tripitaka

Canisma

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 2:53 am
Inuyasha is perfect! And I love the title song! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 12:15 am
i love watching inuyasha seeing all the death and blood but its so boring 2 see kagome doing nothin about her feelings 4 inuyasha and after 5 years of episodes that miroku finally telling sango about his feelings 4 her thats the thing i dont lyke about inuyasha that and its really long  

emo asian

HvKxGankQueenVi

Hilarious Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 2:06 am
Angelic_Highlights
I love inuyasha yea the storyline might be lacking but the animation makes up for it and i have seen worse animes smile
omg a mod that wached inuyasha... lol  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 6:41 pm
More drivel from me: In my experience, all the best animes are relatively short, somewhere around 26 episodes (FMA is the exception to this rule, which does a good job of staying interesting the whole series). Inuyasha started with a good story with good character interactions and running gags. But now, they've stretched it beyond its limits, and it just doesn't have that same spark anymore.  

Shazbot_the_Pirate

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 9:33 am
im going to be getting the manga ill have to get it shipped over as the stores in the uk dont have them for some reason.

im on episode 144 now smile  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 9:34 am
sesshomaru_XD
Angelic_Highlights
I love inuyasha yea the storyline might be lacking but the animation makes up for it and i have seen worse animes smile
omg a mod that wached inuyasha... lol

haha i watch a lot of things im a anime freak, inuyasha, wolves rain, vampire hunter d, chobits and many many more razz  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

Yami-Ranpu

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 5:57 pm
Angelic_Highlights
im going to be getting the manga ill have to get it shipped over as the stores in the uk dont have them for some reason.

im on episode 144 now smile

i like it and im on 143  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 5:00 pm
sorry guys... xp liked it ... then the plot repeated itself 40 billion times. and inuyasha annoys the HELL outta me!! pick one! the preppie chick or the dead one! just friggin PICK!  

Angltigr

Charmed_111

4,650 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:06 pm
I like it.
Shippo is so cute heart .  
JAPANAMANIA (Anime, JTV, Jpop/rock, Manga.)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games