Submit

Niloufer

Magical Shapeshifter

8,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 8:52 pm
The stallion looked extreamly grumpy, his black hooves landing lightly on the ground, bright cyan eyes narrowed as he looked around. His long tail swished, the long black blue and white strands strikeing side to side in a viciouse movement. Along his black and white body were markings that resembeled lighting, each glowing with a faint shimmer, matching the same color as those eyes. His ears twiched, and he gave a ill-mannered snort as he heard others near by.

At his side, trotted a little Racoon With cyan eyes that matched his, her shifty littel eyes scanning around for anything she might be able to snatch.

Kaelyn watched him from afar. Jeez, were all soquili grumpy today? She snorted to herself and remained seated in the shade of a tall tree. She still watched him though, it seemed as if he was new around these parts...

The littel coon scampered forward and left into the air, snagging the stallions tail in midair, then proceeded to haul herself onto his back. " OHHH! I see a little ghosty, yes i do " she said, a grin slipping over her face as she pointed quiet clearly at the pale little foal.

Tempest had spun in place, in a half-hearted attempt to fling the racoon off his back " Quiet sleet " She said, his voice quiet like distant thunder. But none-the-less, his eyes swumg over to the tree and locked onto the white foal " Appears you have said something correct for once " He said, even as the coon gave a undignified Harumf and grabed one of his braides like a reign.

Kaelyn giggled slightly and walked up to then, trying to sheild her eyes from the sun with her hair. "Hello" She spoke, looking at the stallion, then at the raccoon riding it. Amusing little thing is was, raccoons usually were. SHe smiled back up to the black and blue male, giving a slight nod.

Sleet gave an "inocent" little grin and hoped off of him, standing on her hind legs and petting the little female " Such an adorable littel ghosty " She said before her black little nose picked up the scent of smoke. Not wild fire smoke, but two legger smoke! Wich ususaly ment there was food! She quickly patted the littel foal and pinched her cheeks- wich was quiet an effort sence she was still much smaller, and ran off twords the teepee. Carefully she poked her head inside looking curiously, teal eyes wide as she saw that the two legger was still there.

Tempest flicked his tail in annoyance as the coon tugged his hair, not haveing quiet let go as she hopped off of him. He narrowed his eyes and studied the pale littel soquili " Might you have a name? I doubt that moron if correct in clalling you "ghosty " he said, but not exactly in a friendly manner.

"Nyeh" Kaelyn watched the raccoon bound off hurridly. Well, there was one creature that wasn't in a grouchy mood. But weren't raccoons always like that? She shook her head and chuckled. "No, my name's not 'ghosie' it's Kaelyn" She nodded. Now, the coon might have been peppy, but the stallion... well.. she could say otherwise. "Yours?" She shook her head again to get the feeling of pinched cheeks off of her face.

" Tempest Gale " He said, eyeing the area around him. He didnt like being so far away from his isolated forest, with mountains on one side and ocean on the other... this place was to... Open. He turned his eyes back to hre, narrowing them slightly " Dont you have parents, or do you just wonder around along often? " He asked, wondering who would let such a small and stnad-out foal out on her own.

Kaelyn huffed. Why in the world did everyone ask her that, "No, I have no parents, and I always wander out here alone" She yaked in an annoyed tone.

" And you are not afriad of anything that might snatch up a littel child like yourself? Impressive " He said, thoughhe didnt sound all to impressed, though he did narrow his head closer to hers " I do hope you watch your back little Kaelyn " He said before standing to his full heigth, wich was a considerable amount. " Do you live around here? " Unwilling to admit that he had absolutly no idea were he was... just as all males are, regardless if they are horse or men.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:20 pm
Reserved

Niloufer

Magical Shapeshifter

8,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Niloufer

Magical Shapeshifter

8,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50