Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Movies, TV, Music, and more
Harry Potter anyone? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Harry Potter...
  OMG! *fangirl squeel* *faint*
  Thats cool!
  Its o.k...not the best...
  AHH! MY EYES! THEY BURN!
View Results

NoirKoneko

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 5:45 pm
I like the books, but the movies aren't the greatest things. Even the books are starting to go a bit down hill...well, mainly anything after the 4th book. I still want to finish the series though so I'm just waiting for the 7th to come out.  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 7:18 pm
I love harry potter read all of the books, some many times, and I have all the movies. I am also in the guild and I go to jkrowling.com and mugglenet.com all the time *starts to freak out*  

practicalmagicfan

Ombrophile

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 11:16 pm
I never really had much of an interest in Harry Potter. Too much hype about it and surrounding it. When there's that much hype and that much publicity, it kind of turns me off to things. Just recently because I had nothing else to do, I finished watching all four movies. I've never read the books so I don't really know how to compare book to movie.

I have come up with a few things. I've always, even before I watched the movies, had a little liking for Ron's character. He's just the type of character you can't help but fall in love with. An adorable little guy he is. And damn did he grow from the third to the fourth movie. He got big. eek

I also found I like Snape and Malfoy. They're just adorable as well. Malfoy tries so hard to be an a*****e, but he's just plain outright adorable in doing so. And Snape is just friggen dead sexy. He cracks me up. (And I heard in the books he does something not very nice dealing with Dumbledore, or however you spell the dude's name. I don't like him.)

I should actually pick the books up and read them to get a grasp on it, because it's mildly intriguing. But I'll never be a "Potternite" in any type of shape or form. I'm not even fond of Hermoine either. She's such a b***h and needs to realize Ron tries his hardest. gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:34 am
Gyokutei
I never really had much of an interest in Harry Potter. Too much hype about it and surrounding it. When there's that much hype and that much publicity, it kind of turns me off to things. Just recently because I had nothing else to do, I finished watching all four movies. I've never read the books so I don't really know how to compare book to movie.

I have come up with a few things. I've always, even before I watched the movies, had a little liking for Ron's character. He's just the type of character you can't help but fall in love with. An adorable little guy he is. And damn did he grow from the third to the fourth movie. He got big. eek

I also found I like Snape and Malfoy. They're just adorable as well. Malfoy tries so hard to be an a*****e, but he's just plain outright adorable in doing so. And Snape is just friggen dead sexy. He cracks me up. (And I heard in the books he does something not very nice dealing with Dumbledore, or however you spell the dude's name. I don't like him.)

I should actually pick the books up and read them to get a grasp on it, because it's mildly intriguing. But I'll never be a "Potternite" in any type of shape or form. I'm not even fond of Hermoine either. She's such a b***h and needs to realize Ron tries his hardest. gonk

I have quit a big interest in harry potter, Ihave read all the books starting with harry potter and the pholosophis stone to harry potter and the half blood prince.

In the half blood prince if you havent read it yet the half blood prince is proffeser snape.

The films,are more amousing than the books yet there are only 4 films out at the minute i can't wait to see the rest of the films that come out of harry potter.

I have a lot of harry potter collectables that cost quit a lot of money.Some of the special features on disk 2 of the films are amazing,especially the behind the scene's.The game on the 2 disk of the goblet of fire is so hard but is challenging to do i have tryed seviral times and finaly i have do it.  

kjrockon

sex babe

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:52 am
heart i love hminy heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:57 am
I like harry potter but DONT love it.
some of the films are bouring.  

kjrockon

sex babe

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:07 am
harry poter is grat rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:10 am
it s fab  

sex babe

sex babe

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:22 am
i have not seen all of them biggrin xd stressed whee confused cry question ninja 4laugh rofl pirate talk2hand mrgreen neutral arrow idea evil twisted rolleyes exclaim razz mad lol cool wink sad surprised eek xp domokun heart sweatdrop 3nodding blaugh gonk scream stare crying redface smile ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:27 am
the filmes are good heart twisted twisted twisted twisted domokun domokun domokun stressed stressed stressed stressed neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun evil twisted evil twisted evil evil evil twisted evil twisted evil twisted twisted twisted twisted evil twisted  

sex babe

sex babe

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:29 am
i love my dad  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:51 am
do you now i wish thatmy dad was rach like harry poter is heart twisted twisted twisted twisted heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart  

sex babe

shmexy_gurl

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 2:52 pm
Harry Potter is Awesome. I hate that Both Sirius and Dumbledore, Two of the Four closest people (not including Ginnie!) to Harry both die. It would be a little better if one kinda like went to the darkside or whatever, you know? But nooooooo, they have to die.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 2:52 pm
kjrockon
Gyokutei

I have quit a big interest in harry potter, Ihave read all the books starting with harry potter and the pholosophis stone to harry potter and the half blood prince.

In the half blood prince if you havent read it yet the half blood prince is proffeser snape.

The films,are more amousing than the books yet there are only 4 films out at the minute i can't wait to see the rest of the films that come out of harry potter.

I have a lot of harry potter collectables that cost quit a lot of money.Some of the special features on disk 2 of the films are amazing,especially the behind the scene's.The game on the 2 disk of the goblet of fire is so hard but is challenging to do i have tryed seviral times and finaly i have do it.

spoiler!  

shmexy_gurl

practicalmagicfan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:13 pm
hunnybunny16
I personally am a Harry Potter maniac xd and I just wondered how much other people liked the books and movies (if at all... crying )
Me to I have all the movies and I can't wait for book seven to bad it's her last book crying crying crying crying crying crying *drowns in tears*  
Movies, TV, Music, and more

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff