Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ohio Guild!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who live in Ohio, or visit! 

Tags: Ohio, Convention, Columbus, Cleveland, Midwest 

Reply Welcome To The Ohio Guild!
Cincinnati anyone? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

- Sexual Situations

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 2:46 pm
Ooh! Me! I live in Finneytown with dad, and Kenwood with mom I go to Indian Hill highschool...god them rich kids  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 9:04 pm
I live in cincy 3nodding
I near kings island... where i happen to work at boomerang bay blaugh
and i should be in bed since i have to work all day shifts this week end sweatdrop
so i guess u all can stop by and say hi... if u can figure out which life guard i am blaugh whee domokun note: no stalkers please... we have enough scary guests as it is sweatdrop  

xxLittlePenguinxx

The_DarkOne

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 2:21 pm
im in down town cincy the nice lookin part and south avondale  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:09 pm
Jenny784
I live in cincy 3nodding
and i should be in bed since i have to work all day shifts this week end sweatdrop
so i guess u all can stop by and say hi... if u can figure out which life guard i am blaugh whee domokun note: no stalkers please... we have enough scary guests as it is sweatdrop

*stalks jen* whee  

Daisuke001

Neekroo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:36 pm
Jenny784
I live in cincy 3nodding

Cool! I live only a few minutes away from KI, too. Love it there. That new Tazmanian Twister is fun.

I got in w/ my friend for the first time. She had been on it before, but I hadn't. I got in the tube facing away from the slide and she's all like "HA HA! You're goin backwards!" The lifeguard stood behind her and mouthed to me, "She's goin backwards." wink The he turned us around so she was b/w and I laughed my head off.
Whoever that lifeguard was, he was cool.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 5:44 pm
Monkeyajojo
Ooh! Me! I live in Finneytown with dad, and Kenwood with mom I go to Indian Hill highschool...god them rich kids

Ahhahaha, O Indian Hill.

Back when I was in highschool I went to homecoming at Indian Hill with a friend of mine. My general higschool haunt was that arts school downtown, which has a great reputation of some of the nastiest bathrooms in Cincinnati Public.

None of the little rich girls thought it was funny when I ran out of the bathroom screaming at the sight of the automatic flushing toilets, banging on the wall. Luckily the girl I came with thought it was priceless.

Oh, and I'm a Cincinnatian.

You guys are all so suburban and rich. I live in Price Hill.

Price Bleeping Hill.  

walking spanish

xxLittlePenguinxx

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 7:14 pm
Daisuke001
Jenny784
I live in cincy 3nodding

*stalks jen* whee

*laughs* ry-kun ur funny 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 7:17 pm
offbeat genius

Price Bleeping Hill.

MY COUSIN LIVES THERE!
when I lived in Bridge Stone Court over on the West side... I would go to Price Hill Chili all the time 3nodding  

xxLittlePenguinxx

xxLittlePenguinxx

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 7:21 pm
Neko Kafweenu
Jenny784
I live in cincy 3nodding

Cool! I live only a few minutes away from KI, too. Love it there. That new Tazmanian Twister is fun.

I got in w/ my friend for the first time. She had been on it before, but I hadn't. I got in the tube facing away from the slide and she's all like "HA HA! You're goin backwards!" The lifeguard stood behind her and mouthed to me, "She's goin backwards." wink The he turned us around so she was b/w and I laughed my head off.
Whoever that lifeguard was, he was cool.

HAHA! That has to be one of the guys I'm friends w/... although im friends w/ most the deep guards... but do u remember what he sorta looks like... cuz im curious to whom it was...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 9:42 pm
I've only been to Cincinatti once, but it was only driving through it. whee It looks so pretty when you're coming across the bridge at night  

Mizuyousei

walking spanish

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 10:24 pm
Jenny784
offbeat genius

Price Bleeping Hill.

MY COUSIN LIVES THERE!
when I lived in Bridge Stone Court over on the West side... I would go to Price Hill Chili all the time 3nodding

I know by saying this I'm placing myself within a three block radius of where I live, but I really don't care all that much. I can walk to Price Hill Chili in less than ten minutes.

But the charming little Chinese place across the street has, in my opinion, better food.

People can say what they want about three ways, four ways and five ways, but the only time I ever eat at a chili parlour is for Skyline's burritos. I'd love to kiss whoever decided to put cheese, chili, and salad toppings on one of those bad boys.

Price Hill would be okay if it's population wasn't nearly equally divided between rednecks and tombstones.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 2:07 pm
I'm in Ft. Thomas....  

Nitta

xxLittlePenguinxx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 3:15 pm
offbeat genius
Jenny784
offbeat genius

Price Bleeping Hill.

MY COUSIN LIVES THERE!

I know by saying this I'm placing myself within a three block radius of where I live, but I really don't care all that much. I can walk to Price Hill Chili in less than ten minutes.

But the charming little Chinese place across the street has, in my opinion, better food.

People can say what they want about three ways, four ways and five ways, but the only time I ever eat at a chili parlour is for Skyline's burritos. I'd love to kiss whoever decided to put cheese, chili, and salad toppings on one of those bad boys.

Price Hill would be okay if it's population wasn't nearly equally divided between rednecks and tombstones.

They have really good breakfasts at Price Hill Chilli, and club sandwiches are really good... I've never had there chili  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 3:21 pm
someone i know off of animeco on mirc lives in cincinnat, but ive onl been to kings island myself.  

belgarion0

SamTheBlob

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 3:35 pm
i lived by eastgate for a bout a week.... with my b/f he worked at KI well in eastgate lol we went to white castle all the time  
Welcome To The Ohio Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff