Harvest Moon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RopesThe13th

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:01 am

Jetsamgirl06
I wonder if they'll ever make one where you get to choose how you look.
actually, in Harvest Moon: DS Cute, you can choose to either be a blonde or brunnete, but you have to answer some questions first. also, you can change your outfit, like in Harvest Moon: Another wonderful life and Harvest Moon: A Wonderful life SE (Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life SE was a piece of crap)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:48 am

What do you think of Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon? (from what you heard) I think it will be better than all past hm games. I played a few variations of hm.

Kirotoki

Chongathan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:27 pm

I played the Nitendo 64 version. My god that was my crack for a 2-3 years. Got EVERYTHING,pictures, wives, good report from dad, party from dad, the fruit thingys, gold everything... 999999999 money
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:29 am

I don't nderstand why in harvest moon: a wonderful life and harvest moon: ds, they made the girl versions better. They evemn put in cheat codes for another wonderful life! I can't wait for rune factory to come out! I'm ordering it very soon.

RopesThe13th

wertyqwerty666

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 3:08 pm

=O harvest moon save the homeland was awesomely hard I like stoped playing that one for like a month and then I finnaly beat it~ >w>~go meh~ but now I ish stuck on anothor one >.>
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:06 am

i hav it for ps2 and it is fun. i married celia and named my boy leaf.

mistress_hydro

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

Neppy Akiyama

7,600 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:46 am

I like Friends in Mineral Town. I want to get More Friends in Mineral town, since I'd like to have my character marry Cliff. X3 Poor guy.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:18 pm

I love Harvest Moon heart I can't wait 'till it comes out for the wii!

ashes to the wind

Salty Human

Jewel Of a Monster

Sparkly Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:05 am

I have a lot of them, but they usually follow the same storyline like raising a farm and buying and selling. My favourite is the one on the Gamecube because it has a bit more to do, although I have other Harvest Moon games on the Gameboy Advance, Gameboy colour and PS1. I'd like to get some others though to see what they're like...
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:51 am

BlueFirePhoenix13
Harvest Moon is one of the best video game series ever! I hae so many HM games, and i'm planing on getting Rune Factory very shortly. I just can't decide who to marry in Rune Factory yet, Melody, Felicity or Mist.

i like melody xD

the only thing i dont like about the game is that its so hard to raise the friendship and love levels gonk

A r i s t t e

xX_Yuukiboshi_Xx

3,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:24 pm

aww i love Harevest Moon! I am currently playing Harvest Moon: A Wonderful life. It gets a tad boring after you play it for so many consecutive hours xD' i have to take like a month long break, and then when i decide to play it again, i'm addicted aaaaal over X]
"TDX" Tails Doll X - Video-Gaming Subforum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff