Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkPisces

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:17 pm
psychocats
DarkPisces
pixyseshy
I would NEVER do this because it would haunt my concious forever

Well... OBVIOUSLY I would never dream of doing this to anyone, but conscience aside...

It's funny what the human brain can think up. Most of us have serial killer potential, we just have logic, conscience, and compassion to keep it in check...

Kinda creepy when you think about it... what would happen if nobody had a conscience? O.o

Yeah... We'd all steal, lie, cheat, and kill... Mass indifference... Mass hysteria(sp)...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:20 pm
DarkPisces
Eccentric_Death
Drop them repeatedly from the roof of a one story building.

xd rofl
Would it not be a horrible way to die?  

Eccentric_Death

-The management-

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:20 pm
I would like nothing more than to shove a metal spiked d***o into this one girl at my school and have her bleed out till she's dead. but for me personaly I'd snap my own neck before drowning.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:48 pm
*went from the revenge topic to this one*

gonk There's such a darkness here! xd  

WonchopNG

Dragon Queen Kimiko

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:51 pm
Hhmmm best way to kill somebody... bamboo scewers under the nails with fishing line tied to beams suspending them over rusty nails but just low enough so their feet scrape them... then yeah, chinese water torture going at the same time until the strings broke (which would be lightly frayed to break after a good long while) but yeah... that's the worst I could think of for the moment  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 4:03 pm
Hmm... Tire 'em up to a large wooden bored covered in poison ivy in front of a mirror. Every hour, carve a tally mark into their body wherever you see fit to let them know how long their have been in the state they're in. After each cut, poor salt and lemon juice into the wound for extra fun. Keep em alive as long as you want, force feeding 'em and such to make sure they don't starve or dehydrate. After torturing them for as long as you wish, set them on fire or carve out their heart and eat it if you really wish.... And yes, you have to smile the entire time to let them know how much you enjoy seeing them.  

Moogleboy13

Chibiqueso

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 4:18 pm
Starve them.

Sometimes, the worst thing you can do is the simplest.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 4:37 pm
Chibiqueso
Starve them.

Sometimes, the worst thing you can do is the simplest.

True true... very true...  

DarkPisces

DarkPisces

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 4:39 pm
Eccentric_Death
DarkPisces
Eccentric_Death
Drop them repeatedly from the roof of a one story building.

xd rofl
Would it not be a horrible way to die?

You're right... If I ever get in a really bad mood I might just try that. twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 5:27 pm
Or you could suspend them upside down with only their head under water, so that when they finally become too tired to hold their head above water they drown themselves.  

Eccentric_Death

DarkPisces

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 5:29 pm
Eccentric_Death
Or you could suspend them upside down with only their head under water, so that when they finally become too tired to hold their head above water they drown themselves.

Yeah... Of course for a short time they could alternate resting their neck muscles and holding their breath underwater... After a while thoug I guess they'd just lose their will to live. Jeez... You're good at these.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 5:40 pm
Is there no end to the morbid thoughts that whirl through our unforgiving minds?!

How I would kill someone if I truly hated them....[though I don't think I could ever truly hate someone]

I would start by gathering a very long chain and a sharp knife.
I would locate a balcony [fairly high]
Somehow convince the person to come with me...maybe tell them that have to see this fabulous view....

Once we got there..punch them hard in the face to knock them out then chain them up.....cutting a deep slit in there body from neck to mid torso.
I would then push the chained body over the edge of the balcony to hang.
Down below I would admire the blood gracefully drifting down the lifeless body.

~Now of course I'd be caught because the evidence would be right there..but like I said...I've never been so angry with someone as to ever kill.....

Honestly I don't think I ever would!  

AiyanaPoetica

DarkPisces

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 5:42 pm
I guess that's true for me, as well. I'm not a hateful person. I just have a morbid mind at times.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:35 pm
Anesthetize them, skin them alive, let set them free in the locale of your choosing, preferably away from civilization so their chances of being rescued are drastically diminished. Though I have no idea what doctors would be able to do for someone who had been skinned alive.  

Eccentric_Death

Ymrys

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:31 pm
If I was going to kills somebody, I would want to get the most out of it considering I'd probably get caught and executed. I'd in all likely hood just beat the crap out of them. Whatever, as long as it takes a long time and they're begging for forgiveness before they go.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff