Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
A Falling Out... Roleplay. Now with Sci-Fi overtones! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pie.my.munchies

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:22 pm
Dru swam quickly to the side and jumped out. She walked quickly towards her towel and bag and dried off. She sat back down with a thud and began reading her book again. She had no idea why she was even at the pool, it's not like she had friends to talk to or anything.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:24 pm
Anicia was sitting with her friends in Their Corner of the pool area, cigarette hanging loosely from the corner of her mouth, sending wisps of hazy smoke into the air. Usually covered from head to toe in leather and rough denim, she had traded apparel for a dark red bikini, and was sitting on a black towel with her back to the rest of the people there.

"Why are we here again?" she grumbled, cigarette waggling as she spoke. She brought her hand up to her mouth and removed it, blowing a cloud of nicotine-laced smoke into the air (and incidentally the face of the boy sitting in front of her.) She knew very well there was no where else to go--she just liked to complain.  

Novatierrie
Crew

Bittersweet_3

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:51 pm
Eileen walked through the pool gates, preferring her conservative black and white tankini. Walking in a tad bit nervously, a tad bit self-conciously, she immediately dropped her towel.

Teeny-bikinis, high li'l heels and flirting going on everywhere. Eileen gave a small huff, obviously assuming that her morals were better than everyone else's, however her shy nature took over, and she didn't say anything.

That sure didn't stop her from fuming in her mind, however.

She attempted to reach the small of her back with a glob of sunscreen, knowing she was more liable to burn than tan, but quickly gave up. Like hell she was going to ask for help, anyways. Why, that would be flirting, heaven forbid! She simply decided to walk over to the pool...

...And promptly slipped and fell.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:56 pm
((You are like the polar opposite of my character. AND I LOVE IT.))

Anicia turned when one of her groupies laughed and pointed at Eileen, and she promptly joined in the gang's raucous laughter.

"Hey, klutz, might wanna watch where you're walkin'!" she yelled, a distinct mocking tone in her voice.  

Novatierrie
Crew

pie.my.munchies

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:23 pm
Dru looked up at the group of people that were laughing at some girl. It annoyed her to some extent.
"Oi, bozzos. Knock it off,"Dru yelled across the way at them,"Some of us have lives to live."
She looked straight back down and continued reading her book.
Dru wasnt one to make friends nor was she one to try, but she did stick up for people even if she didnt know them. It was part of her basic principles. She only hated it when the victim started to follow her and try and be her friend, it was a clingy thing they sometimes did.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:46 pm
"As you wish, queen of darkness!" Anicia called over her shoulder, making a flippant motion with the hand holding her crooked cancer stick. "Say, are you alright in the sun or are you going to burst into flame?"

The cigarette found its way back to her lips and she took a rather long drag off of it, then stubbed out the smouldering end on the cement. She stretched out languidly and exhaled, ending up bent over and staring at the sky.  

Novatierrie
Crew

pie.my.munchies

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:03 pm
Dru ignored the petty 'insults' that were thrown at her. She wasnt looking for a fight, just helping someone else out. She didnt like people much so she didnt usually like associating much. She changed her mind about staying and so she put her book away and pulled on her skirt. She left the pool and walked home.

((Ok, I'm not on any more.))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:23 pm
((Good night >.>))

Anicia scoffed as the girl left, then got to her feet and padded over toward the pool's edge, diving in for a few laps in the cold water. Eventually she came to a stop and started floating on her back, eyes closed.  

Novatierrie
Crew

Paul Kattner

5,200 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 11:07 pm
((What I wanna see is how everyone reacts to extreme stress! >w<))

"CANNON BAWWWWWWWL!!," John cried, languidly leaping into the air before plummeting into the pool, sending many a girl into hysterics. The guys just laughed. Jeremy hurumphed.

"I can do better than THAT."

"Oh, yeah? I'd like to see you try, squirt!," the truimphal John shot back.

"Oho! How about I cannonball onto YOUR HEAD!," Jeremy cried, taking off at the pool.

"I don't think so, squirt!"

Jeremy lept into the air, graceful as a swooping swan. And made it about three feet before flopping onto the water with one of those painful sounding 'splapt's. A general groan of appreciation went around the pool. Jeremy bubbled up with a contorted, seething face, and most people laughed at him. Everybody else chuckled, and went about their ways.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:25 am
The yell was all the warning Anicia had to get out of the way before the two guys plunged into the pool...far enough away that they wouldn't land on her, but definitely close enough to annoy.

"Hey! Watch where you're going!" she snapped, letting her legs drop so she was floating upright and treading water.  

Novatierrie
Crew

shramin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:57 am
After having changed Alex had just been watching the bickering and felt revenge was due. he was friends with both Eileen and Dru and didnt like when people bothered them. This was one of those times when Alex should think before he acts however he Acted before he thought and before anyone is aware of it Anicia saw alex jump over her and push her under the water. Alex swam to the other side with great speed to avoid Anicia seeing as she was bright red with anger and probably ready to kill him. He pulled himself up and placed himself ready to ran if she pulled herself up and out of the pool.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 2:09 am
((She's already in the water, Shram. :3 Anyway, I'm going to sleep, I'll be on tomorrow...later today...ah hell whatever. G'night. <3))

My bad ill fiks it (Shram)

Novatierrie
Crew

pie.my.munchies

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:49 am
She was just outside the pool and Dru decided that she'd go back and have a swim. She felt like it and she deserved a bit of a relax. She turned on her heel and walked back in to where she had been sitting. She pulled off her skirt and sat back down on her towel.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff