Submit

Pick
  Kingdom Hearts
  Chain of Memories
  Kingdom Hearts 2
View Results

I Am Ryuzaki

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:52 pm
I SAID KINGDOME HEARTS 2 BECAUST IT HAD MORE CHARACTERS AND TO ME IT SEEMED EASIER THAN THE FIRST! ALSO SORA IS AWSOME NOW HE HAS SO MANY KEY BLADES AND YOU CAN HOLD 2 KEY BLADES AT ONCE!AND ALL THE ORGANIZATION llX CHARACTERS WERE AWSOME!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:49 am
they were all some of the most creative and fun games ive ever played but overall kingdom hearts 2 was the best. And im not just saying that because sora finnaly lost the bright red shorts and got some really cool clothes, kiari looked cute, riku was a bad a**, and they finnaly got rid of most of gummi ship traveling. It also had some great game play that was almost a mix of Devil May Cry and final fantasy 7. Plus nobody thought that disney + final fantasy would work but thank god for square for proving us wrong. Kingom hearts is acctually the reason I bought a PS2. I wanted to play it so badly.  

Maxpenguin

imtaller

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:56 pm
#2 because there is alot more action in it and cooler fightin scenes ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:30 pm
KHII rules all  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

neilmc

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:46 pm
kh2 easily, the graphics, the story, sora that had hit puberty and didnt sound like helium man, ALL good stuff  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:40 pm
Kingdom Hearts 2 is definetly better than the others, no offense to thos of you that like those ones of course.  

SinnerShadow

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Yuuichi-sama

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:32 pm
chain of memory is the one i had the most fun play because the combat system is fun to use and i like not have those two ingeras are there with you. mrgreen devil may cry better  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:31 pm
I thought that they were quite different. The second one was more straightforward and you knew basically where to go, and the first one you could get a bit... lost *coughhollowbastioncough*. But, I about cried a few times in the second one, just because of the reuinting of the characters. I think I almost liked the second one more. And.. I HATED the battle system of KH:COM. So... that kinda ruined that one for me.  

Ankoku_Ryuu

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:30 am
I partly agree with you and partly disagree with you, Ankoku_Ryou. I disagree with you because you can built your own deck whatever you like and prwned them easily if you strategized yourself instead of "Okay, I need stronger cards to prwn him." I agree with you because of Riku's deck. I mean, you can change his deck to whatever you like and you have to deal with the deck and cards the game system give you. That's suck. It took me more than seven times to beat Ansem while my sister took two times to beat him. burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:58 am
The reason I didn't like the battle system is probably because I like hack-and-slash games, or turn based. I didn't really get the cards because I didn't like the fact that I had to switch them around sometimes before I could hit the darn Enemy. stressed  

Ankoku_Ryuu

Organization XIII Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:22 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:16 am
...................... Okay, that was random.........  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Saiface

Magical Strawberry

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:40 pm
I enjoy the first one, but KHII is better in my eyes. I like cute little lion Sora, and I can do musicals with Ariel. I've got under the sea stuck in my head now though.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:48 pm
KH2 is the best out of the all.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

ninja_of_starlight

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:13 pm
Its a hard choice between 1 and 2 because I do not have the system for CoM. I think I would choose #1 though. The original KH's plot just attracts me more. It seems like the first one was based on friendship, but #2 was more of....I don't know remembering a long lost friends (aka Kari, Mikey, and Riku) which lead up to a few other arts to the plot, but still....I belive the first one is top of the two. Hopefully if there is a KH3, it will have as wonderful plot as the 1st one. blaugh
*NINJA STAR* ninja  
Free-post!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces