Yes
  no
  maybe
View Results

keroroboy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:59 am
I luv them... I'm getting Halo 3 for the 360 next year  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 2:58 pm
I'm not that good at Halo, but it's still a very fun game to play especially in Multiplayer. I myself prefer Halo 1 over Halo 2  

evasive_warrior

CainZeros

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:43 pm
I like them. The aliens are a little easy to kill ni the first on but the levels are nice and long. I always get pwned in multiplayer on both but it's still fun xd  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:52 pm
I liked Halo over Halo 2. Halo actually made the controller fly. Plus the grunts were more funny in 1. But yeah Halo is good for both Campaign and Muti, Halo 2 is only good for the Story, not the campaign, and Muti.
But I say Killzone is more fun. And you can have dumbots for multiplayer.  

gamer014

PhantomDarksGirl

Dapper Conventioneer

9,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:48 am
I love Halo! I'm beginning to play it almost every weekend with my friends now because I don't have an X-Box. I suck at it and usually I'm basically an open target, but I'm getting better. Halo is like the best shooting game ever made to me.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:31 pm
Its over-hyped, but its good fun sitting around with friends and blowing each other up.  

TheSixStringKid

gamer014

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:06 pm
I used to play online on the computer. I do not know why people like tight areas and rockets. It's goddamn kamikazi.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 9:43 pm
i mostly play halo 2 on XBL. ahh yes good times...good times... XD the killing the dieing the newbs and the noobs. the sound of screaming kids swearing like crazy online. ah Halo 2 u bring me good times.......me killing everyone without a single death. hehhehe i miss that game. i think Halo is just a way for people to let some steam out. lol  

Rexs

PAPER MARlO

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 2:38 pm
Halo is one of the DOOMYEST games ever created in my opinion. I think it's what saved the original XBOX from looking like crap...not only am I still playing halo 2 after about 2 or 3 years but I am also in the process of playing the halo 3 beta mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 9:04 am
First off, this is merely my opinion, take it as you will.

Halo, original, granted, a good game. Though the idea has been done before, they brought it forth well, had good graphics for its time, and was enjoyable when you had some free time. But it was not revolutionary to me. The storyline, kill the alien invaders, to be general, isn't exactly new, you know.

Halo 2, a shinier version of the original, with more weapons, watery plot line.

Halo 3 Beta, a shinier version of Halo 2, with more weapons.

My thoughts? Liked by too many, and cast a shadow on the Xbox games that most people will now never play.

ZombieHugz

Verderbnis

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:09 am
HALO IS BEST!

A friend of mine was backing me up with guns, while I rushed into the enemies! I always got something like a bloodrush.

That was really a rock show.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:49 am
i have halo3 on preordered  

blood droxyate

deleting account

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:57 pm
i love halo i have all three games.....well 3 i have a reserved copie and will get it on the 25th but i also have a reservation on halo wars cool  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:17 pm
i like halo and i think its fun buuuut i think its overated >.>  

The Great Sayaiman

"TDX" Tails Doll X - Video-Gaming Subforum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out