Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Extended Discussion!
Ufos? Aliens? Life out there? O_o Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is there life out there?
  Oro?
View Results

o0o_m_i_k_e_y_o0o

Dapper Gaian

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 3:22 pm
true i think that they maybe more advance using stealth technology and such to observe us and our technological progress because no doubt one day we will find them and then get scared and then blow them to smithereens and such as the natural human way cause a massive war and end up having the world destroyed because we thought we were hardcore and went against a much more technologically advanced species and got bitchsmacked

generally the way things go lol

ill just be glad that i will either be too old to care or dead anyway before this happens rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 7:41 am
I actually have a short clip showing a Ufo, it flies near heli, then stays still for 2 secs, then it speeds away  

Bjovulf

Archarion

Romantic Heckler

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:13 pm
Angelic_Highlights
Well i thought i might as well contribute something to this section smile

Do you believe that there is life out there in the universe? do you believe that everything is not as it might seem? what are your theorys? discuss smile

Myself personally *why i keep saying this i have no idea LOL* i believe that there is something more out there. I mean sure we have accounts of people seeing ufos flying in the sky, we also have loads of accounts of people being abducted. I cannot really add my view onto that piece of information though as im not too sure why they would want us to be abducted. I mean sure i suppose to find out our anatomy and such, but surely it is NOT that interesting.

Plus when we think about it we have so many planets and stars in the galaxy we would be silly not to think about the possibility of life elsewhere.

Quote:
"if there is a possibility for life, there will be life"

Plus if we think about how many planets are out there and how huge the galaxy is can we honestly say we believe that our planet is the only one which was granted life.

Hehe so discuss away there are my views wink

well its kind of arrogant of us to think that were the only life forms out here in this big wide space of nothingness.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:15 pm
Bjovulf
I actually have a short clip showing a Ufo, it flies near heli, then stays still for 2 secs, then it speeds away
that is kick a**. hope the government doest stumble onto this bit of info because theyll do anything to shut u up. thats why i keep my mouth shut on THAT particular subject..... eek  

Archarion

Romantic Heckler

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Edward 100

tala simon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:49 am
i believe in aliens.
but if they are as "intelligent"as we are,then there is a chance
they will destroy themselves to.
no worries about aliens invading earth,we are to stupid for them to waste time on.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:59 pm
tala simon
i believe in aliens.
but if they are as "intelligent"as we are,then there is a chance
they will destroy themselves to.
no worries about aliens invading earth,we are to stupid for them to waste time on.

i quite agree. if they wanted to they would have already done it by now. if i was an alien and wanted to take over the earth- id just pop in a couple of Hollywood vedios for ideas. us humans got that hole taking over packed!  

Archarion

Romantic Heckler

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Edward 100

elemanic67

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:14 am
Goddess Ace
Our universe is just way too big for there not to be any other life form.... I just don't think "aliens" are what are potrayed in Hollywood.
i agree o-o  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:42 pm
why shouldn't there be life out there?! Why should we even think that?! They say the universe is never ending....so, we can't be the only life forms and we can't be the only planet just the right distance from a star to have lifeforms. They may look different because they have to adapt to some different habitats but we would pretty much be the same right? still living orginisms.
.....i know you don't think i know what im talking about stare .....and i probly don't sweatdrop  

gtgtfgjhm

l2AY

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:13 am
Yes, I believe in outer lifeforms, however the portrayal of the aliens and UFOs, I feel aren't correct, as many of the ideas from the humans that have encountered them may not have been true, and as the rumors spread, the face, structure and the physical attributes have been corrupted. I believe that not all aliens have big eyes and lightbulb-shaped heads.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:57 am
I don't neccesarily beleive that there IS life out there. But I definately believe in the possibility.  

MikasMom

Sw33tie916

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:35 pm
I do believe that there might be other life forces out in the planets. I mean, why not. Why is this planet the only one with life?... Doesn't make too much sense.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:53 am
it depends what you mean on lifeforms...... i dont think there are human like green things out there but there must be something... mrgreen  

QUUUUUUUUUUUUUUIT

xoxdancexox

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:25 am
i believe that there is intelligent life out there, and that some forms of it have come to earth and still come to earth. my mom's friend has seen a UFO, and it certainly wasnt an airplane. she described it as an orange triangular thingy hovering and coming closer and closer to her and her friend. they ran away, but who knows? if they had stayed they might have gotten a**l probes : D  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:53 pm
I have heard of many arguments and some i understand.

Heres mine:

The is proof that there is life out there. Like the rosewell (Sp?) UFO crash. I have seen a video of them actually working on a body that was not human, it was not edited and it was kinda old, about the 1980s-1990s? Also, there is a satalite (Forgot the name of it) and it took a picture of a star, the star had planets around it. So there is no doubt that there is life form out there, they just have better technology than us, and maybe even advanced. There is proof out there wether you believe me or not. Also, our sun could just be a small star, we just think it is big becasue we are close to it. The other stars are so far away from us, we don't know how big they actually are.

DinoRawr21022

swtlildee1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:08 pm
i suppose it's possible, but the chances are very slim of there being any intelligent and developed species like the ones on earth. the environment and chemicals and all that jazz all have to be perfect in order to create a live-able environment. saturn has this moon that has conditions just like those of earth and could probably develope organisms if it weren't for the acid rainfalls that occur so often, killing everything.

however, i do think that there are living or past living single-celled organisms around osmewehre.  
Extended Discussion!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff