Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ohio Guild!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who live in Ohio, or visit! 

Tags: Ohio, Convention, Columbus, Cleveland, Midwest 

Reply Welcome To The Ohio Guild!
Worst Video Game Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Noble Protoman.exe

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 10:53 pm
Spongbob Squarepants  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 4:46 am
GOOOOOD THERE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MANY!!!

Um...well the most resent was Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance...very slow fighting, very retarded fighting...Guilty Gear, Tekken, Virtura Fighter are all better titles.  

WaresTheBeef

cherry haterade

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 9:40 am
AegisEvo

Um...well the most resent was Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance...very slow fighting, very retarded fighting...Guilty Gear, Tekken, Virtura Fighter are all better titles.

I actually liked Deadly Alliance. The fighting system wasn't spectacular but I liked being able to use weapons. Plus all the unlockables were cool.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 6:37 am
OblivionKnight
AegisEvo

I actually liked Deadly Alliance. The fighting system wasn't spectacular but I liked being able to use weapons. Plus all the unlockables were cool.
But it's a fighting game...it should be alllllll about the fighting system not the unlockables nor the ability to use weapons...blah ohwell to each his own.  

WaresTheBeef

Klepto Nyaro

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 6:52 am
Resident Evil: Code Veronica, I've never played it but since Veronica is my name I dont like it.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:19 am
Final Fantasy Crystal Cronicals. What a waste of a good $50. I'm so mad about that.  

CpainsorVio7

WaresTheBeef

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:26 am
Klepto Nyaro
Resident Evil: Code Veronica, I've never played it but since Veronica is my name I dont like it.
...wow great reason to hate a game... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 10:59 am
CpainsorVio7
Final Fantasy Crystal Cronicals. What a waste of a good $50. I'm so mad about that.
That game was good and has no reason to be called worst game ever there are a ton of games worse then that game! scream  

DanPro05

WaresTheBeef

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:24 am
videogamesupermaster
CpainsorVio7
That game was good and has no reason to be called worst game ever there are a ton of games worse then that game! scream
only problem is to really experiance the game you need...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 3:15 pm
AegisEvo
videogamesupermaster
CpainsorVio7
only problem is to really experiance the game you need...

LOL!!!

cherry haterade

whiskas5971

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 12:22 pm
Uh...i cant decide  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 1:04 am
uhh..no get this playing a game lastnight.. sims city 2000...grr dont like it.. good at it but damn it is stupid!  

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100

cherry haterade

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 3:19 pm
inuyasha_lover419
uhh..no get this playing a game lastnight.. sims city 2000...grr dont like it.. good at it but damn it is stupid!

The old sims and roller coaster typhoon games were awesome.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 3:21 pm
OblivionKnight
inuyasha_lover419

eek wanted to get them.. but yeah i did not have a fast computer...and i dont know if they came on ps1 or ps2.. so i just bought that damn game.. only good part is you can like start off with a city like china and it will be nice.... and then make a tornado or fire or monster destroy them.. DESTROY THEM ALL! MAWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

lol but that is kinda fun there.  

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100

cherry haterade

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 3:25 pm
inuyasha_lover419
OblivionKnight
inuyasha_lover419

eek wanted to get them.. but yeah i did not have a fast computer...and i dont know if they came on ps1 or ps2.. so i just bought that damn game.. only good part is you can like start off with a city like china and it will be nice.... and then make a tornado or fire or monster destroy them.. DESTROY THEM ALL! MAWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

lol but that is kinda fun there.

Oh well, I played the older one then that, it was a cool game.  
Welcome To The Ohio Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff