Roy
  Marth
  Zelda/Sheik
  One not listed here
View Results

More Comfort In Death

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:46 pm
Anatsu_Blacolm
link is cool but i like playing as kirby.

Most people I know of think that using Kirby is too cheap. I don't see what makes him so much better.

Anyway, I prefer Fox.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:42 am
My favorite to play as is Zelda, her magic powers are so kewl ^^ I love her dress too, if I was a princess I'd want a dress like hers, it's so pretty ^^  

princesschelsea5

Altae

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 4:49 pm
More Comfort In Death
Anatsu_Blacolm
link is cool but i like playing as kirby.

Most people I know of think that using Kirby is too cheap. I don't see what makes him so much better.

Anyway, I prefer Fox.

Kirby's awesome. He's little and relatively light, but he has some serious attack power. Just use his throws and you'll se what I mean. wink

I never did like Fox too much. Too light and fast and not enough power. I just don't like his fighting style. confused

However, my favorites have always been Samus and Marth, and maybe Mewtwo if I really want to screw around with my opponent. twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:12 am
I'm a Peach user through and through.  

P34ch35

MegaTrigger

O.G. Genius

3,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:36 pm
Well My preference of characters is all over the selection screen, if I want to fool around with my opponent I'll pick Bowser or Ganondorf, but if I want to get real serious I'll pick either Link or Ness.

I didn't find this out until about a year after I got the game but did you guys know that if you time Ness's regular smash move where he uses the bat just right when someone like Samus shoots at you, that you can smack the attack back at them? I do this rarely and on accident but it works. Oh and if you get a bunch of friends together look up how to do the Black Hole Glitch it is something else.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:27 pm
In Melee, My main characters are Mewtwo, Sheik, Marth, and Link.

In the original, my main characters are Pikachu, Kirby, and Samus.

I beat all 51 Event Matches, All stages unlocked, all characters, and almost every trophy. I can't use the lottery to get trophies anymore. All coins are for continues in All-Star Mode.

Can't wait to get Brawl.  

Crimson Hagane

5,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Beta Explorer 0

Hi commander

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:55 pm
I have beaten both SSB and SSBM the full 100%.

In the origional, my best character was Ness, but I have not played that for a couple of years.

In Melee I am generally good with every character, but my worst is DK. my absolute best 3 would be: Marth, Jiggilypuff, and of course SHIEK!

For my skill, I made it to the Semi-Finals in the Melee tournamint in
GenCon Indi-2006. I can beat 3 of my friends on a team agenst me. and hard mode is fairly easy for me.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:52 pm
User Image
I dominate with doctor mario. I like making his outfit black and i freak out. i love this game. its definitly one of my favorites. I can play it for hours and hours and hours!!
I sort of suck with all the other characters though....even Mario who has nearly the same exact powers and move..  

Killerklownz

MEOWITSTERRA

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:20 pm
I used to play as like all the time, but now I like to play as Sheik biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:52 pm
kiby is my fav. compared to all the characters in ssbm, kirby is the strongest since he can copy the moves of everyone else. not to mention most of his attacks are raw power. AND he's a great jumper.
redface <  

oO2bored2careOo

oO2bored2careOo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:54 pm
you know there coming out with another ssb game. its called super smash bros. brawl  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:25 pm
lady_oddesy
kiby is my fav. compared to all the characters in ssbm, kirby is the strongest since he can copy the moves of everyone else. not to mention most of his attacks are raw power. AND he's a great jumper.
redface <

Kirby is a great character. Although he is a short-range character with little mass...... He makes up for it with amazing return ability and formidable power.

But then again, if you've seen his attacks in his games, you can see how powerful he is.  

Crimson Hagane

5,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Beta Explorer 0

deer2

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:22 pm
i use kirby and marth

my brother uses gandorf and mewtwo and hes the best with them to i wish there were onlineplay with the gamecube  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:26 pm
my two favorites for ssbm are mario (my best) and DK because with mario i just hide under people on a different floor then hit them with an uppercut cause coins pop out if you hit someone (i just dont get why the coins pop out ...must...find out... why... mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen ) and with dk you can just sit there and smash everbody

ITS A ME A MARIO!!! ^^  

CenturionRusher

Clean Informer

oO2bored2careOo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:34 pm
my other fav is samus. hes the strongest female character and has the second strongest charge up shot.

(stongest is marth and roy's sheild breaker)  
"TDX" Tails Doll X - Video-Gaming Subforum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff