Reply Teepees
[IC] =BloodyBuffy's Teepee= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ElvenWhispers

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 12:07 am
Chaleha looked closely at his coat,"Well your not as red as I.My daddy's name is Flame if that tells you anything." Excitedly she added,"Say you are more the color of my mom! Sorta." She decided to prance about abit,not really knowing why except it felt good to do so.
"It really does not matter what color you are,just well,,what is your name?"

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 1:44 pm
*He cocked his head.*
You're a real spit-fire aintcha? *he asked, his eyes holding a gleam. He was his Daddy's own little ball of energy. He grinned.*
My name is Micah. What's yours?

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

ElvenWhispers

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 9:01 pm
Chaleha stopped in her tracks.Smiling she said,"I am Chaleha!!" Turning towards the meadow she announced ,"Let's race around,," Laughingly she exploded into the meadow.Enjoying the feeling of the ground spinning under her dainty hooves.Stopping to look back to see if Micah was following her,she smiled and shouted,"I am very happy to meet you and do hope we will be good friends as we grow up."  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 11:37 am
*Micah nodded. He too bolted towards her, his eyes bright.*
I do too. You are nice enough.*he joked*

(sorrry so short, Im inm school. I'll be back at home soon  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

ElvenWhispers

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 9:21 pm
(( That is okay I have been messing up somewhat today so I will try to post. I love Musafa!!))edit if you would like just pm me when you post and I will do the same for you!!))

She raced faster hearing Micah behind her. Thrilling at the breeze in her mane,and the lightness of her tail.Pausing to turn she wanted to see how far she had gone.Not as far as she had though,but having already learned the further you run,the further you have to go in order to return. Smiling at Micah,she bolted back the way they had come,happily she squealed!!  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 4:08 pm
isi stumbled into your teepee, but no ones was home. She then pulled out a small set of earings she had made and placed them at the foot of your tepee. A gift from her to you, but she quickly left to find more tepees.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Librra

High-functioning Spook

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 7:16 pm
ElvenWhispers
(( That is okay I have been messing up somewhat today so I will try to post. I love Musafa!!))edit if you would like just pm me when you post and I will do the same for you!!))

She raced faster hearing Micah behind her. Thrilling at the breeze in her mane,and the lightness of her tail.Pausing to turn she wanted to see how far she had gone.Not as far as she had though,but having already learned the further you run,the further you have to go in order to return. Smiling at Micah,she bolted back the way they had come,happily she squealed!!

(Thanks for the compliment on Mufasa, I luff him! And okay, I'll PM you))

*Micah chsed her, his body wriggling. He smiled, laughing. He was actually enjoying himself even after he ran away from his parents. He had left them. They liked his sister, and were too busy trying to save her, that they forgot about the little boy they also needed to raise. So he made the load lighter on all of them. He chased her around some more.*
This is fun!

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 8:48 pm
Bloody_Buffy

(Thanks for the compliment on Mufasa, I luff him! And okay, I'll PM you))

*Micah chsed her, his body wriggling. He smiled, laughing. He was actually enjoying himself even after he ran away from his parents. He had left them. They liked his sister, and were too busy trying to save her, that they forgot about the little boy they also needed to raise. So he made the load lighter on all of them. He chased her around some more.*
This is fun!

Chaleha began to slow a little. Her muscles were developing and her wind was not with her full strenght yet.trotting along not wanting to show weakness,she allowed herself to consider his brooding. Oh he was having fun,but there was something about him,she could not fathom.She decided since her problem was not seeing her parents at all,it was most likely his,also. There was not so much more to worry a foal,if one had a ,then she thought,where was his two legger?Better yet where was hers? So blinded was she by her thoughts she almost did not see the log in her path.It was not very high,a gathering place to sit in the shade for some two leggers. Still she could not stop in time and gathering herself,though she was not certain,nor was she expirenced,she managed to hop the log to the other side. Once stopped her legs began to tremble.With a surprised look she turned back to look at her log.Seeing it's size,almost half her height,she felt a strangeness,like never before come over her.She feared the log,yet for some reason she wanted to jump it again.Decideing not to,she trotted back towards it,off to the side to go around.  

ElvenWhispers

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 8:54 pm
*Micah stopped, and stared at her* Are you okay? *He went closer. His body halted. Normally, he didnt stop, but she seemed somewhat upset as he. Him, just leaving his family, hurt. Maybe she was a loner too! Wow! How cool would that be? *
Do you have a family?

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 3:27 pm
Bloody_Buffy
*Micah stopped, and stared at her* Are you okay? *He went closer. His body halted. Normally, he didnt stop, but she seemed somewhat upset as he. Him, just leaving his family, hurt. Maybe she was a loner too! Wow! How cool would that be? *
Do you have a family?

Chaleha looked at him and forced a smile." I have parents,but they are never around.I took my mom,Ellie her present on the day to visit mom's. No one was home. I came out of my basket and have lived with my two-legger since before I was out of the basket." She looked at the log,"Did you see I almost had an accident with that log." She snorted and shied a little from it."How about you,do you have a family?"  

ElvenWhispers

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 7:14 pm
*Micah shook his head* I do..But not in a family way. I live with my two-legger. We have alot in common. Maybe we should be friends. I would like that, and I'm sure you wouldnt be too angry about it.*he said, needing a friend so very badly*  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 7:25 pm
(( A different RP for Micah and Awnae. ))

Walking over the hill and down it was hard for a little filly. She couldn't really walk up it, walking down was no problem. As she reached the bottom, she watched the sun rise up high. Beauitful day for me to spend my time out here... Sitting still, she watched untill the sun has stopped rising. I guess I should go travel now.

Awnae got up and started to think about what has been going on in her family. Micah is no where to be seen, and father still hasn't told us where he went...

Alice says RAWR

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 7:31 pm
Chamain
(( A different RP for Micah and Awnae. ))

Walking over the hill and down it was hard for a little filly. She couldn't really walk up it, walking down was no problem. As she reached the bottom, she watched the sun rise up high. Beauitful day for me to spend my time out here... Sitting still, she watched untill the sun has stopped rising. I guess I should go travel now.

Awnae got up and started to think about what has been going on in her family. Micah is no where to be seen, and father still hasn't told us where he went...

*Micah glanced over his shoulder. There was Awnae. He looked at Chel,* Come here a sec*he said, and pointed with his muzzle to his sister*
She's part of my family..I wonder what shes doing out here..*he cocked his head in thought, and wondered*

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 7:37 pm
Finally able to see Micah somewhere with another filly, her eyes widened as she ran over. "Micah. There you are. Daddy hasn't told us where you went? How come you aren't home last night?" she asked curiously and quickly. Looking over at the filly, that was the same size as her currently, she tilted her head. "Who may this be?" she asked nicely facing the filly and bowed a bit. Micah's got a....girl friend! The problem is that she couldn't say that out loud, incase it would make the filly feel uncomfortable. Plus, she only knew girl friend meant that you're like mates but not exactly, not as tight but still are together.  

Alice says RAWR

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 7:43 pm
*Micah shook his head. He wasnt going to tell her if father didnt. He stood tall, but his eyes were weak. He smiled weakly* I had to leave..I have bigger things to accomplish..And this is Chaleha.  
Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff