Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "WNB" The Why Not Blog~!
Your Friendly Neighborhood Pulga's blog of Pulganess Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll
  Whore
View Results

Pulga

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 12:56 pm
Tonight I have to attend my town meeting for journalism, after getting a cavity filled, so I probably won't be back till 9:30-10:00ish EST.  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 9:24 am
Wooh, 1st driving lesson. I'm living proof that videojuegos are good for stuff.  

Pulga

Pulga

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 4:54 pm
So my dad got tickets to last night's Yankee game for him, my lil bro, and myself. I couldn't resist going, even though I had the most difficult physics test ever today.
There's this guy who goes to every yankee home game with a pan and something to hit it with. He goes up and down the upper deck letting people hit the pan. This has been going on forever. Anyway he came up to my bro, and my bro wouldn't hit the pan. No one can refuse the pan man, but my bro did. That was why the yankees lost.  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 5:16 pm
Pulga, a man of few words!  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Pulga

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 5:09 pm
Ugh, I'm sick. I sent an email to nintendo power, asking if I could write a review for them. 99% chance they say no. I have written for my big local newspaper multiple times, so it's not like I am a bad writer, but in fact a pretty good journalist. Here are the circulation numbers for the paper just to show you the amount of people who could have read my reviews:

Asbury Park Press
159,390 morning; 213,513 Sunday

God I hope they say yes.  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 11:01 am
nice sig pulga! luv the way ur avi is animated.  

XX_Anatsu_Tenshi_XX

Wiedziemka

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 2:40 pm
Geezzz driving lessons ^^'. I don't have driving licence. I could have but I'm affraid of driving. Besides I really like to be a passenger it much nicer to seat next to the driver and do nothing just watching the views out the window smile  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 12:56 pm
I'm back from the real world. I've been at my aunt and uncle's house for the weekend since my aunt was in the hospital undergoing surgery. I also umpired a 12 inning little league game, which is twice the length of a standard little league game.  

Pulga

Pulga

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 6:00 pm
Guess who drove on a highway for the first time? It's rather scary going 60 for the first time.  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 7:23 pm
Pulga
Guess who drove on a highway for the first time? It's rather scary going 60 for the first time.

I can vouch for that. It's like "uhh, highway." I'm always the slowest on the road. But I think the merging is hardest. I'm always like "we're hosed" and mom's always like "keep the car straight!"

stare

no crashes yet! And I've only killed three pedestrians!  

A Skepty
Vice Captain

Dapper Elocutionist

Pulga

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 5:13 pm
I reached 2000 posts today.  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 7:46 pm
Well I love 3day weekends. And I started a game by the name of Shadow Hears: Covenant. It's great, go buy it used since it's impossible to find new.  

Pulga

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 6:25 pm
Pulga

Definitely. What's more scary is when you get in the car for your very first driving lesson, and first time behind the wheel, and your instructor is so impressed with your control over the car that he takes you on the highway the very first time you've ever driven.

He was insane.

On the other hand, I didn't die! biggrin heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:59 pm
Wow, I never realized moving a 40inch TV took so much strength. My arms have been hurting since.  

Pulga

nightwings

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:43 pm
Pulga
Wow, I never realized moving a 40inch TV took so much strength. My arms have been hurting since.

sounds like negative fun!  
"WNB" The Why Not Blog~!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces