[IC] =Rapid's Teepee= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 4:12 pm
Isi has stopped in to give a gift to the residents of the teepee. But at the moment no one was in so she left the gift and took off to deliver more.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 5:57 pm
Libra07
Isi has stopped in to give a gift to the residents of the teepee. But at the moment no one was in so she left the gift and took off to deliver more.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Returning home the young boy stared in suprised at the bowl left in his teepee. Peering suspiciously about to see if the owner might have dropped it and seeing none the young gave a small shrug and placed the bowl beside his other crockeries with all the intention of thanking whoever it was who left this gift there.  

Rapidashtrainer

Rapidashtrainer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:01 am
User Image

Thel and Settia's rp

It was a fine day...well at least fine enough for Elan who was out hunting. To Thelerian, the day was rather hot and the stallion had recently found himself a place to hide beneath a cool shady tree. "Nothing's going to make me leave this spot," the stallion murmured as he shook his mane.

Just then, a pleasant breeze started to blow thus turning the day into a suitable one to be out enjoying oneself.
...Drats....now I'm going to have to eat my words Thelerian thought as he made his way out of the shade and started cantering across the plains. Well, I suppose it's better to eat my words and enjoy the day...

User ImageSettia walked through the forest in hot persuit of finding her son who had run away again. The day was unusually hot and her red color coat soaked up the sun greedily. She shook out her mane as she walked onto the plains. Maybe he's out here racing around. she said to herself as she came out into the hot sun and began walking across the plains.

After cantering for quite some time, Thelerian paused to take a breath. The day was turning out fine. Feeling somewhat playful, the painted stallion reared up and was going to jump over a stray log when he heard a noise like hoof beats coming his way. Turning around the stallion saw a scarlet mare coming in his direction. She seemed to be looking for something and Thelerian was not sure if he should go up to her just yet.

Settia continued walking through the plains and noticed a painted stallion rearing up before her. She stopped sudden in her tracks and watched him. Her motherly instinks began to flare up as she wandered if maybe he had seen her son and if he was at all friendly.

Noticing that the mare was eyeing him ( a little suspiciously in Thelerian's opinion) Thelerian nodded his head curtly in her direction. "Good day madam," said Thelerian in his usual soft tone. "What brings madam out here on this fine day?"

Settia nodded her head in return. A bit taken back by the gentlemenly tone in which he spoke to her. "Good day to you too." she said and walked over to him. "I wouldn't call it a fine day. It's a bit too hot for me." she replied and shook her mane out again. She wondered if she really should ask him if he had seen Jazz or not. Maybe after talking to him for a little bit.

"I suppose it is...though it certainly is not as hot as it has been moments ago,"Thelerian replied trying to make light of the conversation. Though Thelerian would consider himself not a 'people type person', an occasional conversation(not including Elan) was fine with him and talking about the weather was a safe enough topic to discuss without offending any parties (hopefully).

Then something about the mare's tone made Thelerian flick his ears a little. "Is something bothering you madam?" Thelerian asked despite the nagging voice at the back of his head telling him not to prod into another's business.

"I guess it is not as hot as it was. Though my coat seems to soak up the sun rather well." she said and gave him a slight smile. Her thoughts though kept going back to Jazz and where ever he might be. Her eyes widened slightly at his question and gave a slight blush. "HUh? No..well I mean...yes there is actually." she said all flustered. She really couldn't help being as worried as she was and then there was the heat that wasn't helping her any. "My name is Settia by they way. You don't have to keep calling me madam." she said and gave him another quick smile still blushing.

"If that is what you wish ma-...I mean Settia," Thelerian replied nodding. "My name's Thelerian and what seems to be the problem? Perhaps... I might be able to help"Thelerian added thinking that he might as well pass the day actually doing something than lazing around. After all, it was not like he had anything planned for the day either...

Settia nodded and gave him another faint smile. "I don't want to be a bother, Therlerian. But maybe you can help me." she said making up her mind to ask him about her son. "Have you seen by any chance a young red colt with gold streaked through his mane and tail? He may have been with two other foals. One a filly colored white with red on her legs and red mane and tail and then another colt colored bright yellow and green. I am looking for the red colt in perticular." she said hoping that maybe he had seen Jazz.

"I'm afriad I've not seen any foals around here Settia," Thelerian replied shaking his head.
"Do these foals...have a favourite place they often go to on hot days? Perhaps we can find them there...,"

Settia shook her head saddly. "Unfortunatley, I do not know. Jazz is the red colt I am looking for. He seems to like to escape from me and go off on his own." she said sighing. "Fenrir is the other colt. He is a wild one and I left him with his bonded who had another Soquili, by the name of Sora. Sora has two foals of his own who are Fenrir's age. Tori is thier sister and was last with her father, Dyami, when I left them." she explained to Thelerian.

She hadn't the faintest idea where Jazz could have gone off too. He was just too adventurous for her to keep track of him. He always managed to escape her somehow. No matter how hard to tried to watch him too.

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff