View Results

toobitten2

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 7:28 pm
katsuhaiabi
toobitten2
katsuhaiabi
toobitten2
katsuhaiabi
Smilies rot your brain. Besides, every time an internet user uses a smiley, god kills a linguist. Please think of the linguists...!
You crack me up! lol! I honestly see no problem with smilies. It's "txt tlk" that annoys me...as you can see in my sig. I think that smilies help to convey a message, because you can't always tell tone a person is trying to use when you read a letter or email or something like that, but if you use a smiley, it helps to get the point across better...plus, I think that they are cute. 4laugh ...couldn't resist.
"txt tlk" makes my eyes bleed... but seeing smiley makes me feel as though I stabbed a thousand infants. I really am strongly against infanticide, you know.
Rotf! You are too funny! lol!
The worst part is: I'm serious...
lol...still. *sends you an e-hug.*  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 7:56 pm
toobitten2
katsuhaiabi
toobitten2
katsuhaiabi
toobitten2
katsuhaiabi
Smilies rot your brain. Besides, every time an internet user uses a smiley, god kills a linguist. Please think of the linguists...!
You crack me up! lol! I honestly see no problem with smilies. It's "txt tlk" that annoys me...as you can see in my sig. I think that smilies help to convey a message, because you can't always tell tone a person is trying to use when you read a letter or email or something like that, but if you use a smiley, it helps to get the point across better...plus, I think that they are cute. 4laugh ...couldn't resist.
"txt tlk" makes my eyes bleed... but seeing smiley makes me feel as though I stabbed a thousand infants. I really am strongly against infanticide, you know.
Thanks for the "e-hug".I guess you haven't been subjected to the truly horrible smilies, have you?  

Dr. Awkward

Obsessive Cultist

10,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100

toobitten2

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 8:28 pm
katsuhaiabi
toobitten2
katsuhaiabi
toobitten2
katsuhaiabi
Thanks for the "e-hug".I guess you haven't been subjected to the truly horrible smilies, have you?
I guess not. The only ones I have seen are the ones we use on Gaia.  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 8:31 pm
toobitten2
katsuhaiabi
toobitten2
katsuhaiabi
toobitten2
katsuhaiabi
Many of the ones used on bullshido.net can get a body banned from Gaia.  

Dr. Awkward

Obsessive Cultist

10,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100

toobitten2

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 8:38 pm
katsuhaiabi
toobitten2
katsuhaiabi
toobitten2
katsuhaiabi
I consider myself lucky then.  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 8:44 pm
toobitten2
katsuhaiabi
toobitten2
katsuhaiabi
toobitten2
katsuhaiabi
I consider myself lucky then.
Indeed you are.  

Dr. Awkward

Obsessive Cultist

10,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100

toobitten2

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 9:55 pm
There is something that irritates me to no end...

I am one of those people who likes to rp, but when you rp, there are things you have to deal with that just grate your nerves. For instance: When one of your fellow role players doesn't read your entire post. I posted something in an rp, and this has happened on more than one occasion, and I will have a quote at the end of the post...which everyone ignores! scream Their posts will comletely disreguard what my characters have said, leaving me feeling ignored and rejected. mad That just ticks me off!

There are other things in rp world that annoy me, but I just felt like ranting about this one for now. I will occasionally rant in here, because it makes me feel better. I suffer from depression, and if I don't rant in here, I will just keep the feelings locked inside myself, and blow up later. Anyway, thanks for listening to my ranting. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 10:25 pm
I know how that is. Ever since I learned the joys of paragraphs, I've been almost completely ignored.  

Dr. Awkward

Obsessive Cultist

10,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100

toobitten2

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 10:31 pm
katsuhaiabi
I know how that is. Ever since I learned the joys of paragraphs, I've been almost completely ignored.
Dude, you're on! blaugh I didn't think you were.  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 10:34 pm
toobitten2
katsuhaiabi
Yeah, I'm on. I was just kinda busy writing in my ridiculous parody of a blog. (I'm not making a self deprecating remark; it really is a parody blog.)  

Dr. Awkward

Obsessive Cultist

10,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100

toobitten2

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 10:37 pm
katsuhaiabi
toobitten2
katsuhaiabi
Yeah, I'm on. I was just kinda busy writing in my ridiculous parody of a blog. (I'm not making a self deprecating remark; it really is a parody blog.)
If you're referring to the peanut butter and jelly sandwich post, I have already responded to that one. lol.  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 10:40 pm
toobitten2
katsuhaiabi
toobitten2
katsuhaiabi
If you're referring to the peanut butter and jelly sandwich post, I have already responded to that one. lol.
Thanks. Anyway, depression is rather ghastly business, eh? I kinda thought you may have it.  

Dr. Awkward

Obsessive Cultist

10,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100

toobitten2

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 10:42 pm
katsuhaiabi
toobitten2
katsuhaiabi
toobitten2
katsuhaiabi
Thanks. Anyway, depression is rather ghastly business, eh? I kinda thought you may have it.
I am on 100mg of Zoloft for it. So, what gave it away?  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 10:49 pm
toobitten2
katsuhaiabi
toobitten2
katsuhaiabi
toobitten2
katsuhaiabi
Your detached posting style.  

Dr. Awkward

Obsessive Cultist

10,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100

toobitten2

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 10:51 pm
katsuhaiabi
toobitten2
katsuhaiabi
toobitten2
katsuhaiabi
Your detached posting style.
What do you mean?  
"WNB" The Why Not Blog~!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas