Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ohio Guild!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who live in Ohio, or visit! 

Tags: Ohio, Convention, Columbus, Cleveland, Midwest 

Reply Welcome To The Ohio Guild!
Am I the only Michigander???? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Bikky~

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 8:39 pm
I use to live in Ohio intill I was eleven. Then we moved to Wisconsin since my parents said that there was no good jobs in Ohio. But soon am I'm 18 I'm coming back..I want to go to College in Ohio. So I have 2 more years!. Every summer I visit my grandma's in Ohio, I just got back from Ohio 2 weeks ago and really want to go back since that is my home and always will be. "WISCONSIN SUCKS! OHIO RULES!" But next year I can't go to Ohio since I will be going to Germany to see my second cousins.
"OHIO I MISS YOU!!" crying crying  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 9:24 pm
I live in ohio with my Mom but I was born in michigan and spend my holidays and breaks from school there as well as some weekends with my Dad and family there ^^  

Daisuke001

ccg1232009

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:05 am
yes more than likely you are the only person from mich. untill we get more members.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:42 pm
I was born in Iron Mountian, Michigan. If you haven't heard of it, don't worry. It's pretty much nowheresville. It's in the U.P., and not many people go there, sooo......
But then I moved to Houston, TX, and now I'm here in Cincy.

Neekroo

cherry haterade

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 9:49 am
Neko Kafweenu
I was born in Iron Mountian, Michigan. If you haven't heard of it, don't worry. It's pretty much nowheresville. It's in the U.P., and not many people go there, sooo......

There has always been a tiny part of me that has wanted to move to Texas. I think it would be really cool to live there.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 11:11 am
OblivionKnight
Neko Kafweenu

There has always been a tiny part of me that has wanted to move to Texas. I think it would be really cool to live there.

It's fun there, but not exactly "cool". lol. xd  

Neekroo

Mizuyousei

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 9:53 pm
Lol well this is the 'Ohio' guild =P
I was born in Ohio, but I actually live in California

Welcome To The Ohio Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers