Reply "WNB" The Why Not Blog~!
Lingy's blog of lingyness!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Finally made!!
  Finally!!
  Now it will be easier to stalk Lingy since we will know about her day!!!
  ^_^ Moo ^_^
View Results

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 10:55 am
LingMing
I wouldnt call it 'whacking' more like 'kicking' or 'hitting' and yes he did deserve it and it was funny too cause he fell down he main stairs at school and got like trampled to death too. It was funny. He screamed like a pansy.

rofl rofl rofl

This convo just got better and better...!

*Still giggling*  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 1:33 pm
LingMing
I wouldnt call it 'whacking' more like 'kicking' or 'hitting' and yes he did deserve it and it was funny too cause he fell down he main stairs at school and got like trampled to death too. It was funny. He screamed like a pansy.

Yeah, but didn't I say not to flip out on anyone, no matter how much they deserved it? *checks calendar* you lasted two days, Lingy. I expected better results from you.  

A Skepty
Vice Captain

Dapper Elocutionist

Not Importante

Noble Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 2:45 pm
Askeptykal
LingMing

Yeah, but didn't I say not to flip out on anyone, no matter how much they deserved it? *checks calendar* you lasted two days, Lingy. I expected better results from you.

Hey now. Thats longer than I ever lasted and we were playing around and he like pushed me and one of my legs flew up and hit him. So it wasnt my fault, it was his.

And then lastnight he spent the night at my house and I have a habit of if I am dreaming I cant stay still and he didnt know that so he was tryin to wake me thinking I was having a nightmare and I smacked him. So yea I am a abusive friend I guess cool

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 2:51 pm
He will be going around in purple colors ^.^ if beating him will became habit of yours wink . A human with violet skin pigment smile  

Wiedziemka

Not Importante

Noble Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 6:08 pm
Wiedziemka
He will be going around in purple colors ^.^ if beating him will became habit of yours wink . A human with violet skin pigment smile

Oh I know. Funny thing is, he has to stay with me for like the next week or 2. So yeah by the time his parents get back in town hes gonna be in a full body cast whee  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 6:38 pm
LingMing
Wiedziemka

Oh I know. Funny thing is, he has to stay with me for like the next week or 2. So yeah by the time his parents get back in town hes gonna be in a full body cast whee
Oh, Lingy... you really are impossible...  

Dr. Awkward

Obsessive Cultist

10,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100

A Skepty
Vice Captain

Dapper Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 6:54 pm
katsuhaiabi
LingMing
Wiedziemka

Yeah. I'm just gonna... delete you... from my friends list... I'm just trying to protect myself, you know. I don't want to get hurt or anything.

...No! Don't cry! I'm just kidding! I don't care, really! Just... don't whack me anywhere below the belt, ok?  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 8:44 am
Askeptykal
katsuhaiabi
LingMing
Wiedziemka

Yeah. I'm just gonna... delete you... from my friends list... I'm just trying to protect myself, you know. I don't want to get hurt or anything.

...No! Don't cry! I'm just kidding! I don't care, really! Just... don't whack me anywhere below the belt, ok?

Oi dont worry I wont whack you or anything. I pwomise.  

Not Importante

Noble Lunatic

Not Importante

Noble Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 3:54 pm
Lets see here... my day.... I went on a 2-3 hour bike ride today!!! It was crazy!! Then the bag lady* tried attacking me!! It was creepy

Teh bag lady is a homeless chic who lives near me who has a shopping cart full of bags [hence the name] and she like yells at bicyclists who ride past her or runners.  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 5:09 pm
LingMing
Lets see here... my day.... I went on a 2-3 hour bike ride today!!! It was crazy!! Then the bag lady* tried attacking me!! It was creepy

Teh bag lady is a homeless chic who lives near me who has a shopping cart full of bags [hence the name] and she like yells at bicyclists who ride past her or runners.
No one got whacked, I trust?  

Dr. Awkward

Obsessive Cultist

10,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100

Not Importante

Noble Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 5:20 pm
katsuhaiabi
LingMing

Nope! But the musklez in the back of my thighs hurt from all of the bike riding up hills.  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 5:26 pm
LingMing
katsuhaiabi
LingMing

Nope! But the musklez in the back of my thighs hurt from all of the bike riding up hills.
That means that you will get stronger. You will grow to enjoy the pain. That's one day without violence, eh?  

Dr. Awkward

Obsessive Cultist

10,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100

Not Importante

Noble Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 4:30 pm
katsuhaiabi
LingMing
katsuhaiabi
LingMing

That means that you will get stronger. You will grow to enjoy the pain. That's one day without violence, eh?

Hey, your right!!! And woah new look  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 8:21 pm
LingMing
katsuhaiabi
LingMing
katsuhaiabi
LingMing

Yeah, I look different. I've been told that it makes me look like John Kerry in an Elton John outfit.  

Dr. Awkward

Obsessive Cultist

10,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100

Not Importante

Noble Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 5:29 am
katsuhaiabi
LingMing
katsuhaiabi
LingMing
katsuhaiabi
LingMing

Yeah, I look different. I've been told that it makes me look like John Kerry in an Elton John outfit.

Woah now that you look at it, it kinda does. o_0  
"WNB" The Why Not Blog~!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces