Super Smash Brother Brawl Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fatal_wolf92

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:52 am

Its Master Hand and Crazy Hand.

I think Andross is the one controling them.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:58 pm

You know what I'd like? I decent plot behind this game. I mean, they've made two games featuring famous Nintendo characters beating the living daylights out of each other, but they've never explained exactly why... ninja

Altae

evasive_warrior

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:47 pm

I always figured that it was just a tournament and treated it like Street Fighter. Those don't really have much of a story either, but yeah.

I wonder who else they're going to add in.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:44 am

evasive_warrior
I always figured that it was just a tournament and treated it like Street Fighter. Those don't really have much of a story either, but yeah.

I heard somewhere that a French radio station got an interview and supposedly found out that Ridley and cel-shaded Link (from the Wind Waker) were going to make an appearance, and that the Ice Climbers, Pichu, and Mr Game and Watch would not be returning. I don't think it's real though. Nintendo hasn't confirmed anything else yet. ninja

I really want to see Captain Olimar make an appeance. I loved the Pikmin games. 3nodding

Altae

More Comfort In Death

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:46 pm

Altae
evasive_warrior

I heard somewhere that a French radio station got an interview and supposedly found out that Ridley and cel-shaded Link (from the Wind Waker) were going to make an appearance, and that the Ice Climbers, Pichu, and Mr Game and Watch would not be returning. I don't think it's real though. Nintendo hasn't confirmed anything else yet. ninja

I really want to see Captain Olimar make an appeance. I loved the Pikmin games. 3nodding

Man, I still haven't played the second game long enough to enjoy it yet.

ILOVED the first game though. It was an excellent comment. Anyway, I think that they'll [sadly] skip out on making him a new character.. There's only so many things you can do. cry
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:23 am

Altae
You know what I'd like? I decent plot behind this game. I mean, they've made two games featuring famous Nintendo characters beating the living daylights out of each other, but they've never explained exactly why... ninja

That's a good point, but it sells well being just a smash 'em up game.

Never heard anyone complaining about a storyline when you reallly want to kick someone's a**. cool

More Comfort In Death

Forte0016

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:10 pm

the Wii is gonna be the best next gen console in my opinion, I've never really cared for Xbox, and they're just going overboard for the PS3, and I haven't really seen any good games for it anyways. I love the controller design, and the concept, SSB Brawl is gonna rock, as well as Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, and many others
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:27 am

fatal_wolf92
Its Master Hand and Crazy Hand.

I think Andross is the one controling them.
Well, you're not quite right there. Most people have argued that Master and Crazy hand are literal interpretations of the player's own will. Like a kid playing with dolls. It's really evident during the main intro to Super Smash Bros. for the 64.

But if you're not into that metaphoric stuff, try to think like they are just random floating hands. :3

P.S. Sonic and Dedede better be in it. mad

Mikallen

da grunT

Cute Girl

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:19 pm

I really like the commericals, and the game looks awesome.

I wish you could play as Toad, though. gonk
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:34 pm

Super Smash Brothers brawl looks so fun and awsome...I can't wait to play it. Besides the characters the trailer shows I can't help but wonder what all the other characters will be...I'm assuming they will be the same from the past games but what about more secret people to unlock...

Artemis Sage

Angelic Light Blue

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:03 am

Nadian

Great point, but there's another way to fix it...

I just pronounce it "why".

I mean, it sounds COOL that way.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:47 pm

Brawl looks absolutely amazing!

At first I wasn't too thrilled witht he first few newcomers shown, however as of now I'm most excited to see Meta Knight in the mix!

Yayzors for Meta Knight!

User Image

Bam!!! Show em' what you got little guy!!~ heart

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

Angelic Light Blue

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:25 am

MizukiKazakaru
Brawl looks absolutely amazing!

At first I wasn't too thrilled witht he first few newcomers shown, however as of now I'm most excited to see Meta Knight in the mix!

Yayzors for Meta Knight!

User Image

Bam!!! Show em' what you got little guy!!~ heart

I don't even like Kirby or hate Kirby because I haven't played it before, but I still think that Meta Knight is cool 'cause he has a sword and crap. YAY!

And one other thing, the font in that image is 'Jokerman LET', one of my favorite fonts. Yay.

There's a rumor that Sonic will be in this game. Actually, A LOT of people have been speculating at it like that.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:03 pm

My brother says he is the best of the best on super smash brothers melee.

Hime Xiao Qiao

Precious Raider

gamer014

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:33 pm

Need.... Master.... Chief in it for punching bag.
"TDX" Tails Doll X - Video-Gaming Subforum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff