Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
[IC] =ElvenWhispers Teepee= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 5:38 pm
Looking from Chaleha to Micah, she saw the little blush on Chaleha. No matter what it may have looked like to Micah, she could tell it was a blush. "I'm so glad to see you two." The mare started to trot around them both. They both looked great, and they kinda matched. Since they had a orange coat, some white on the face. But the mane colors were different.  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 9:11 am
She watched Awnae's restless dance.Soon she was pacing ,too. Micah had grown beyond anything she could have imagined.Puzzled she paced in restless paths around him and his equally restless sister.She began to wonder what it would take to get the young stallion excited.Wanting him to be restless,also.It is true,misery loves company.Both mares paced and stamped as the breeze picked up.It felt good,and invited them to run."He is so handsome."Chaleha thought. Perhaps this was the reason she was so lividly excited.Chaleha was very happy,and this caused her to dance. Old friend's had found each other again.  

ElvenWhispers

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 1:39 pm
Stopping, she looked at them both and smiled. "Well, what do you want to do today?" Giving each of them a cruious look. Awnae thought also, but nothing came to mind. "It looks like a wonderful day for some traveling." Noddign, she continued her trotting, then stopped again to look at a funny colored flower.  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:41 am
Chaleha was unable to contain herself any longer,she dug into the turf of the clearing and cantered up to Awnae."Say let's go for a run,it feels like forever since I kicked up my heels!" Happily she galloped a few yards away and circled back to the other mare.Waitng on her to decide to join her or not.The breeze picked up and struck her in the nostrils,spiritedly she cantered into the wind bright red mane and tail flying. She made a striking figure upon the green of the meadow. Chaleha was very excited about this feeling.She was fast and loved to run,and an occaisional log was great,also!!  

ElvenWhispers

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 1:37 pm
Standing on her hind legs, she smiled. "Of course!" Falling back down, she started to trot fowards, not knowing where she was going. Hot day... The breeze was cool, it blew by her quickly, since she was trotting. Then soon began to run, after a few metres, of running she stopped and looked back to see Chaleha.  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 1:25 am
Chaleha was trotting along.She wondered if Micah would be joining them.Since he had grown there was something different about him.Other than size of course.Trotting along she realized Awnae had passed her and gone on ahead.This would not do,Chalee broke into a canter,and as she closed the distance between herself and her friend,she went into a full gallop.Passing her by and going on far afield.Happily she revelled in her speed,though it was soon time to slow down.She could be very fast,but not for long.  

ElvenWhispers

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 5:10 am
Squinting her eyes at who was coming behind her, she saw Chaleha was. Seeing how fast she was, she was impressed. Than the mare too started running after her, after Chaleha stopped, she slowed down and trotted to her. "Well that was fun, I guess. Now what do you want to do?" Awnae never really liked running, so she hoped for sure that Chaleha isn't going to say running again.  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:36 am
"Oh,wanna have lunch?" Chalee looked around the meadow of fresh young grasses and greens.Such a green salad! She wanted to ask a million questions about Micah,but something told her Awnae may have just as many questions as she did.One question bothered her the most,so she asked it."Why does Micah not live wth the rest of your family?  

ElvenWhispers

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 1:50 pm
Nodding her head, she bent down and ate. As Chaleha asked a question, she quickly looked up and swallowed the fresh grass. "It was his choice, and father let him. I'm not really sure why he wanted to, but maybe he didn't like living with us very much." Smiling at Chaleha, judging by the other mare's face, she could tell there were more she wanted to know about Micah. "Any other questions?" Again bending down and eating.  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:45 pm
(Chamain your birthday is on june 24th,,mine is july 24th,,lol.)

The tender sprout of sping grasses tickled Chalee's palette. They tasted so sweet.She loved the tenderness also.Smoothing it around on her tounge to benefit from it's confectionate taste. Almost as good as carrots.Listening to Awnae her ears pricked upon hearing some of the information about Micah.Still it left alot unanswered.
"Any other questions?"

Chalee paused to look up at her friend,who had dug her muzzle into the graze before them. "No,not anything I can think of." They both went on munching. Off in the distance some Soquili were moving through the lower corner of the meadow.Just beyond the shadow of the trees,so there was no visual.Chaleha wondered who they were and where they were going.She could be couriuos that way.

ElvenWhispers

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:09 am
Smiling at Chaleha, she knew that she had more questions, but decided to let Chaleha tell her if she wanted. "Alright then" Chewing on the grass, it filled her in a few minutes. A few crunching sounds came from a place near them. Someone is here... "We're not alone..." Lifting her head high to see if she can see anything. Awnae had a sudden urge to follow the sound.

(( Really? 0.0 Wow. A month away. 3nodding I've met someone (on Gaia) with the same b-day date as mine, but older than me. xd ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:24 am
Chaleha grew silent to listen. Soon it became apparent these visitors were not coming to the meadow,still Chaleha wondered where they were going.She could not decide,"I just wonder where they are going?" They could be heard passing on by the meadow. "Wonder who they are and what they look like,wanna go look?" She pranced around waiting to hear her friend's thoughts.  

ElvenWhispers

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:37 pm
"Okay, let's go then." The mare started to trot towards the unknown soquilis. I wonder who they are... Stopping, she saw that they were not any ordinary soquilis. Somehow they were just different. They had something on their back, lifting her head higher, she could see that they had humans of their own too. But with a whip in their hand and didn't wear anything like the humans on this land. "Look, there is something different about them..."

Trying to remember where she've seen them before, she finally did. Remembering that she saw them from a mountain cliff when she went to visit Chamain when she was back home early.

(( I guess this will be a little bit of the event. Only if you wan to too, if not, we can change it... 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 10:04 am
Chaleha followed Awnae until they stopped,Having a good view of the strange Soquili they watched them intently."My two legger and I saw them earlier this day,down on the beach." Chaleha began to snort."Oh look at them,why are the two leggers on their backs?' She wondered if it hurt them,she knew they had better not try to put the metal clangers in her mouth,or sit on her back,oh no.She would develope ways of dealing with this type of two legger.

It is okay,come join Latonia,Ivory and I in the rp thread??  

ElvenWhispers

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:11 pm
"Doesn't look too comfortable." Looking closely at the human,s they looked stubborn. "The humans look unhappy." Wonderign why there were smoke coming from a big brown thing, where the humans were loading all these items off of it. "Looks like they crashed....judging by the whole in that thing..." she said as she pointed at the ship with her nose. Laying down behind a bush, she could see them clearly still, but luckily they can't see her.

(( I might. 3nodding ))  
Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces