Welcome to Gaia! ::

Strongbadia - A Homestar Runner.com guild

Back to Guilds

We are a Homestar Runner.com guild dedicated to the awsomeness of Strong Bad! 

Tags: Strong Bad, Homestar, Runner, Strongbadia, Trogdor 

Reply Strongbadia - The guild dedicated to Strongbad and the others
Welcome, New Members! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did you hear about the guild?
A friend told me about it
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
I was browsin' through the guild search page
46%
 46%  [ 6 ]
I saw it in somebody's sig!!
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
People were talking about it in a thread in the Chatterbox.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 13

Lord Rexel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 7:34 am
ViewtifulVampire
Hey, I'm new to this guild but not new to Homestarrunner. Strong Bad is cool and all but my favorite character is Coach Z because reminds of myself sometimes. Wonder if that is a good thing... sweatdrop

JoOoOorrrBBB!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 8:06 am
X_craze_cool_X
ViewtifulVampire
Hey, I'm new to this guild but not new to Homestarrunner. Strong Bad is cool and all but my favorite character is Coach Z because reminds of myself sometimes. Wonder if that is a good thing... sweatdrop

JoOoOorrrBBB!

Yes, uh, this sounds very good. Uh, my only recommendation would be, next time, try to add some more syllables. Perhaps three. Perhaps four.  

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lulu-Vamp

Dapper Codger

8,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 5:49 pm
Hi I guess I should post. I'm not new but with college I come in and out of Gaia. I was introduced to H*R by a friend of mine freshman year of college (oh geez that was back in 2003 I think!). I introduced my boyfriend to it as well. when we started dating later that year. The first email i ever saw was Trogdor and also japanese cartoon. I was hooked! I wish i could live in Strongbadia. I would marry the tire!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 8:12 pm
I think I have a chance with this guild!

I like Staple Sauce, though it gave me killer indigestion.

I don't like dying, or food.  

Whats..Her..Face!!

gummibear_fetish

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:46 pm
Ok. Hey, I joined this guild about a week ago but haven't checked it out 'til now.

My sister's boyfriend introduced me to Homestar about a year or 2 ago. The first things I watched were a jorb well done and the interveiw. (or whatever it's called) My favorite main character is The Cheat (Strong Sad's my 2nd favorite heart ) and my other favorites are Trogdor (the burninator!!) and What's Her Face from TGS.

I'm also the proud owner of a Strong Bad Sings CD.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:39 pm
Hello . . . I'm new here, and I'm a HR addict . . . I've slowed down recently, having gone back to school . . . but I used to have a five time a week habit. Thank you

::nervously sits down::  

Naphthalim

Lulu-Vamp

Dapper Codger

8,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:00 am
Whats..Her..Face!!
I think I have a chance with this guild!

I like Staple Sauce, though it gave me killer indigestion.

I don't like dying, or food.

Stop saying words

(secretly impressed at Whats Her Faces coolness)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:24 am
Hi there. I got introduced to H*R in my freshman year of high school in 2004. My good friend Vinny was a fanatic and said I should check out a little something called Strong Bad E-mails. When I saw my first SB E-mail I knew I was gunna get hooked on the awesomeness that is Strong Bad. From that day on I go on H*R.com every day that I live. I have seen everything there is to see on that website and always wait for updates to come along.  

Mr Pandah

LittleKitty3989

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:36 pm
hello!
2 of my friends got me into H*R several months back. I love Strongbad emails and Teen Girl Squad. My fave chars are Strongbad and.......TROGDOR!...the burninator! XD because they're just that awesome.

Samurai: *runs out from post* Corn chips are no place for a mighty warrior!  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:14 pm
Hi peoples! I'm a newbie member!!!
User Image  

Genaleah

Miyaka Takashi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:23 pm
Hi, I'm new to the Guild, but like other people have loved Homestarruner.com over the years.Recently, I worked up the courage to wear my Trogdor Hoodie to school, while using my The Cheat side bag, it rocked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:50 pm
Welcome to the guild!

Did anyone recognize Troggie or the Cheat? I have a Homestar hat I wear into work sometimes, and almost nobody gets it. Like, one guy knew who it was. He saw a bunch of Strong Bad Emails on DVD, but never knew there was a website. He loved it though.  

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Miyaka Takashi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:43 am
Some of my friends got it, because I talk about it, but nobody else really noticed. emo  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:00 pm
HAIIIIIII. heart I'm a H*R fanatic. And I love Tsubasa, Gaia, Neopets, Pirates of the Caribbean, drawing, violin playing, Photobucket, InuYasha, Twelve Monkeys, Gorillaz, Naruto, writing manga (I hope to be published one day heart ) and a crapload of other stuff. And I say crap A LOT. I said it a lot even before I knew about H*R, but now I say it a lot more. 3nodding I also love drawing on this program called Sai, and I make pixels in MSPaint. It's quite easy.  

Hedwig Sparrow

Strongbadia - The guild dedicated to Strongbad and the others

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces