Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tamiko-chan

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 6:26 am
Coming soon~  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 12:22 pm
.+.Forever Bleeding.+. x Tamiko-chan
Nenharma (Indian persona) x Maeve

The butterfly didn't really seem to want to play that much with Maeve, so as soon as they reached the clearing it fluttered off and out of view. Annoyed, she snorted. But then it passed within moments and she was back to her chipper self, looking around for something else to do. Suddenly she spotted the human, or what she thought was one. It stood on two legs, but then so did birds. But this thing didn't seem to have wings. Maybe they were hidden somewhere under those strange blanket things?

Head tilting slightly, eyes wide a little with anxiousness, Mae took a small step forward. But she still wasn't sure. Uncertainly, she looked off to the side, as if it would give her some sort of reassurance. Finding none, she turned her gaze back on the two-legger.

"What are you really?" she asked, though she didn't quite know that she couldn't be understood by this creature.

--------------------

Nenharma sighed a little. This Soquilli was no threat. Her cold eyes remained just as icy and her stone expression unwavering. "Nenharma, stranger, stranger to everyone, everything, even myself. I wonder if you can understand me... I've no idea why I'm talling you this, really, incoherent winnies have no meaning to me."

She closed her eyes as tears fell from her eyes. Very rarley did she cry, but when she did it was her parents memories, or her name, her damned and forsaken name that condemed her to be alone, wandering, and miserable.

--------------------

The young filly stopped for a moment, tilting her head a little bit more to the side. The lips of this two-legger moved, but she couldn't understand the sounds. They just came out as murmurs to her ears. "..What?" she asked softly, thinking that maybe this one might not have heard her right and so hadn't known how to respond. But Mae didn't understand that what were words to here would be simple nickers and whinnies to humans.

But then a sudden sadness seemed to come over the girl, and the Soquili became quite confused. Was it something she had done? Was it because the butterfly had gone off? Yes, that was quite sad. But to cry over it..?

"Oh.. uhm.. why are you sad? Did I do something? Uhm.." she stammered, quite confused as to what to do.

--------------------

"A wanderer is what I have been, am, and always will be. But, will you be my friend, little one? Hmm, will you be my companion every now and then, making my name a lie, making me a friend, not a stranger? Even though I will not be here for long? Hmm, pretty girl?" she wipped her tears, her cold eyes softening a little as she stroked and finger-brushed the silly mane.

--------------------

Tamiko-chan

Tamiko-chan

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 11:39 am
Chamain x Crowfoot x Tamiko-chan
Awnaety x Astia x Maeve

Again with the butterflies.

Maeve whinnied slightly as she seemed to hop along, chasing after a butterfly. This one was blue and sparkly, and she couldn't help herself. A silly grin was plastered across her face as she aimlessly followed the fluttering creature. Farther and farther from home she went, closer and closer towards the other two females. But of course she didn't notice. How could she? The butterfly was so pretty...

Eventually she was in view of the two mares nibbling on the apples. And little Mae must have looked rather rediculous attempting to leap up and touch the little butterfly.

Giggling and still not noticing the other two Soquili, the filly made one last leap. "Almost!" she cried, but landed back on the ground on her hooves with a slight thud. It was then that the butterfly flew off and left her alone, frowning.

--------------------

Awnae was just about to speak, when suddenly a little filly appeared out of no where chasing a butterfly. Remembering she use to do that when she was young. "I guess we should stay here, looks like we have company." Smiling at Tia, she trotted over to the little filly. "I remember when I use to do that." Looking down at Maeve, seeign that how small she must've been when she was just a little filly.

--------------------

"Company?" Tia looked around, before finally spotting the small newcomer. Her eyes crinkled with amusement as she watched her chase the butterfly. She looked at the little filly, and tryed to remember when she was a filly. She couldn't. Ah well. She walked over to the filly, smiling. "Hello there, little one." She offered the filly an apple.

--------------------

Maeve whirled around to face the two older females. She was startled at their 'sudden' appearance of the two, but not at all frightened. Her happy-go-lucky nature didn't allow for fears, really.

"You used to chase those things too?" she asked, tilting her head slightly in question. Some had thought her a bit strange because she chased butterflies. It relieved her to know that someone else was like her at least in that aspect. So, looking up at Awnae, she found herself smiling and taking a quick liking to this one. When Astia came, Mae also looked to her. "Am I so little?" she asked, pure curiousity filling her words.

--------------------

"Yes, I use to chase them too." Watching Tia come over with an apple, and how she handed it over to the filly. "You're just little to us." Smiling down at her. How cute...

--------------------

Smiling, she nuzzled the small filly. "Your only small to us, my, I bet you are much bigger then other foals and fillys..I've never seen quite a tall filly." she cooed, hoping she hadn't hurt the little one's feelings. "So, what happens to be your name?" sh asked, curoius to this good-natured filly's name.

--------------------

"Then I'm not the only one!" she said excitedly when Awnae confirmed that she had chased butterflies too.

Maeve then smiled and tried to n** at Astia's mane playfully when she was nuzzled. "Well, I am a bit bigger than my brother and sister," she murmured, curiously nosing the apple the golden female had brought her. Then she looked up again when her name was asked. "I'm Maeve.. or just Mae." She shrugged slightly, or did as much of a shrug as a horse could. "I don't mind either way." She nosed the apple again. "What are your names?"

--------------------

Mae...sounds like May... Awnae shook her head and introduced herself. "Nice to meet you. Call me Awnae, it is short for Awnaety." She let Tia introduce herself, just in case she wanted to. I'm going to go and get another apple. Trotting over to the tree, she grabbed 2 big apples by the mouth, which was amazing, considering how big the apples were. "Here." She pushed one towards Tia's hoof, and herself started chewing on the others.

--------------------

"Mae.." she smiled, "Thats a very pretty name, Mae" she grinned childishly. "You can call me Tia, though my full name's Astia." She looked at Awnae, then the large apples she had brought over. How did she do that? "Thanks!" she grinned at her, before taking a large bite of it, letting the juice trickle down her throat. mmm..she needed that..

--------------------

"Awnae," she repeated carefully, making sure she pronounced it correctly. Wouldn't do to go about calling her the wrong name, now would it? "That's a very pretty name, miss." She nodded, as if her statement needed backing up or something. Then she looked to Astia as she introduced herself next. "Tia.. Astia.. I like Astia. May I call you that or do you want me to call you Tia?" Blinking, she then looked at the apples. She'd never tried one before, and there was no time like the present to try something new, eh?

Watching the two others, Mae tried to get a feel of how to eat them. They looked rather large, and she wasn't quite sure if she could even manage a bite out of one. Nonetheless, that didn't stop her from trying. Looking rather silly, as was her way of doing things, the filly snorted then attempted to take a bite. All she managed to do, though, was leave little teeth marks. Frowning, she looked up at the other two. "It's so big!"

--------------------

"Thank you." It surprised her that so many soquilis thought her name was beautiful. The mare giggled at the filly and spoke softly. "You do not need to take big bites like how we do, just take a little one. Try it." These apples are just huge..like the tree... No wonder why they are so big, it was because of the tree. Now Awnae got it, it made her wonder why for a while.

--------------------

"Oh, you can call me whatever you want!" she said. "I don't mind at all.Infact," she winked, " Tia can get prettyy boring sometimes.." she finished her apple, "So Astia's just fine!" Her eyes crinkled with happiness.
"Oh." she nudged Mae, and was about to tell her how to take a bite, but Awnae had already done so. All she could do was smile happily as she watched the little filly.

--------------------

Maeve blinked at Awnae. Take small bites. She nodded determinedly then eyed the apple again. There was a slight dent in where she had tried to bite before, and so she decided to use that sort of weak spot on the apple to get into it. Lowering her head down, she carefully placed her teeth around a small portion of the apple. Then she bit down and a little piece came off, right into her mouth. She was so excited that she nearly didn't taste the apple, but quickly caught herself and chewed thoughtfully.

After she had swallowed her very first bite of apple, she whinnied happily and pranced in a circle. "I did it!!" she cried, plainly excited that she had learned something new.

Then she looked to Astia, glad that the older female didn't object to Mae calling her by her full name. "Astia it is then!" The filly smiled kindly.

--------------------

Looking proud because of the filly, she smiled. "Good job." Knowing that Tia was about to tell her what to do too. It was a great day for making friends, and not ememies. Laying down, her legs felt tired, already. Just only after a few trots, probably because Awnae never really got to rest, but she didn't want to.

--------------------

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:32 am
Caitlyn Hellstorm x Tamiko-chan x Draculas Babe
Frosta x Maeve x Cynara

Maeve had long been awake, practically since dawn. She didn't understand why, but she simply didn't enjoy sleeping in late. It was as if she thought that she'd miss something if she spent half the day sleeping. So she had awoken early and, without waking anyone else up, had slipped away from the family and went out to explore. Now, it seemed, she was just coming back from her adventures. She was soaked, and one could have come up with a variety of stories as to what she might have been doing.

Spotting her father and sister, the filly whinnied a greeting. For a moment she reared up onto her hind legs, then she quickly dashed towards them. It was only when she got closer that she noticed the other female. A friend of her father? Perhaps.

"Daddy!!" she cried, prancing around him before butting his leg playfully with her head. "And sister!" she said, turning towards Cynara and nipping at her small mane. Then she blinked and looked at Frosta. She didn't want to be rude, but didn't know what to say, so she stood there looking like a bumbling idiot.

--------------------

Cynara snorted at her sister as she nipped at her mane, she then strutted over her and tackled her. the filly had a tendancy to do this a lot. After she got her sister on the ground she lay on her nipping at her sister's ears.

Cyrus watched as his second eldest one came bounding out of the brush drenched. "That would be my other curious one, Maeve." he smiled with a bit of a curious look himself to why she was all wet.

--------------------

Frosta peers at another soaked filly with curious yet beamused eyes before she smiles, nodding at the still foal hearing her name being uttered by the foal's father. "Hello there, Maeve.. I am Frosta, your sister and your father's new friend" She smiles before she nods to her dripping body. Frosta's expression matches Cyrus' expression but she chose not to say anything while her eyes twinkles in amusement toward Cynrana.

--------------------

"Cynara!" she cried indignantly. It didn't hurt to get tackled by her sister, but she wasn't so fond of being on the ground. It was probably her instincts telling her that it was a dangerous spot. But, for now, she let those instincts drift away as she became more and more playful, giving short nips to Cynara in return.

But when she was spoken to, Mae blinked and tried to look up at the older female. "Nice to meet you!" she grunted, trying now to push her sister off so that she could stand and give a proper greeting.

Thinking of something, the filly grinned then began to rub herself all over her sister, attempting to get Cynara wet enough so that she had to back off. Being wet wasn't exactly comfortable, at least not for Maeve.

--------------------

Cyrus chuckled at the two fillies. "Oh." he remembered. "Being in a herd is very interesting and rewarding actually. We used to have a large ammount of foals running around but they have all grown and then we had these." he teased his daughters.

Cynara wondered what her sister was doing and it took a moment. "Get off!" she shoved her as she shook her coat trying to get the excess water off.

--------------------

Maeve snorted at both her father and her sister. She grinned afterwards when her plan seemed to work. Rolling from her side around to her belly, she skillfully stood up again. It felt better to be on her hooves, and she whinnied again, butting her sister playfully.

"I win!" she chuckled, prancing about with her head held high in a proud manner.

--------------------

Cynara glared as she ran at her and slid into her with intentions to knock her over at her side. She laughed "Got ya!" she replied. She pranced around victoriously as her sister had done not yet five seconds ago.

"Alright you to, has your mother and brother awaken yet Maeve?" he asked rather simply. If they hadn't he might take them to the lake or somewhere or another because Maeve was already wet. That would be his next question.

--------------------

Maeve stumbled when her sister ran into her, but managed not to fall over. Eyes narrowing, she ran after her sister, wanting to start up a game of chase. But then her father asked her a question and she forced herself to stop. "I don't know, daddy. I just came back, remember?" She then chased after her sister for another moment again before stopping. A butterfly had caught her attention and now she was intent on following that.

--------------------

Cyrus rolled his eyes, "Well how'd you get wet than?" he asked. His emerald eyes watching her getting side tracked with a butterfly. He nickered to her and flickered his tail.

--------------------

Maeve blinked at her father, for a moment not understanding his words. She always became so dazed whenever she started chasing butterflies. "Wet?" she echoed, blinking again and tilting her head this time. "Oh! How'd I get wet. Yeah.. uhm.. I went splahing in a river." She nodded, as if she thought that he wouldn't believe her without the gesture.

--------------------

Cyrus glanced at her, he hated it when the foals disappeared without anyone thats what really got him on his hooves. He blinked, "Do you guys want to go to the lake or somewhere?" he asked. He didn't think Frosta would be coming back for awhile she seemed in a rush.

Cynara glanced up as she heard river and lake. "Lets go!" she replied looking happily to her sazed sister. "Hey! Do you want to go?" she didn't think her sister would be the one to object ot going to go pleases without worrying to get into trouble.

--------------------

Maeve grinned at her father. She knew that it annoyed him whenever she went somewhere by herself. She didn't exactly like ticking him off, persay, it was just that it was her job as his daughter to worry him. "Sure, the lake is great. I saw lots of butterflies around there!" The filly whinnied excitedly then dashed off a few yards. "Come on! Last one there is a stinky bug!" And with that, she darted off towards the lake.  

Tamiko-chan

Tamiko-chan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:11 pm
It was another random day and the sun looked down on the earth to find the mare Maeve wandering randomly near her human friend's little hut. Arle seemed to like sleeping in the thing, and the horse wondered why this was so. Wasn't it better to sleep out under the stars and be able to feel the cool night breeze? She thought so, but humans simply seemed to have different opinions.

Not that it mattered, really. Mae merely shrugged it off and trodded around a nearby meadow. The day was still and she wondered where everyone was. Months had gone by and now already she was fully grown. She was still young, but fully grown nonetheless.

Looking around randomly, she blew slightly through her nose, ears flicking this way and that to try and catch any sounds. Nothing came, and she frowned slightly, disappointed. She wanted to make new friends, but no matter how far she wandered, she couldn't seem to find anyone to talk to...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:07 pm
Although the sky was bright and the sun was sparkling on the stream next to him, Khairi couldn't really see the beauty around him. He sighed and grinned wryly at his own weakness, but couldn't be rid of the darkness that seemed to follow him around. Ever since Death had left him... he'd felt so inadequite.

What was wrong with him? She'd seemed so interested, but she'd never come back. He frowned. She'd probably been laughing at him the whole time they were together. After all, she was a wind, and he was just a lowly normal soquili. Damn it all...

With a disdainful snort at himself he set off at a trot into the woods. There was a small trail there, nothing much more than a deer trail, but he had a feeling it was made by two leggers. After all, they normally lived near the streams (They were suprisingly weak and they couldn't travel very far!) and he'd found strange footprints there.

He trotted up the trail, not incredibly interested in his surroundings, when he heard the sound of hoofbeats in the hardpacked earth. Uncharacteristically shy, Khairi slowed to a walk and hesitated before entering a small clearing near a teepee.

Ronove

Tamiko-chan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:18 pm
Maeve snorted, watching the wind. Today was just boring and filled with no real excitement, she thought, and was determined to find something to occupy her time with.

Looking around, perked ears flicking this way and that to pick up any sounds of intruders and whatnot, she attempted to search for an idea. For some reason, she happened to miss the bright blue stallion standing there at the end of the clearing (how she managed that is beyond comprehension). Perhaps it was her silly nature and easily-distracted-ness that seemed to give her an appearance of one who isn't so smart or observant.

Finding really nothing in her little look-around, the mare snorted again. Simply nothing. Where was Arle? She wanted to watch the pretty silver things in the river again...

Sighing, she shook out her mane then reluctantly lowered her head to graze. There was really nothing else to do.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:16 pm
Khairi studied the open ground before him. It was a pretty little spot, and he imagined that it would get sun in from the east and at noon overhead, but would be shaded in the afternoon. This two-legger knew what she was doing.

A snort caught his attention and he swung to face the side of the clearing he hadn't studied yet. A beautiful tawny mare stood there cropping at the short grass in the meadow. She didn't seem to have noticed him yet...

He hesitated again, then stepped forward, trying to make noise so as not to startle her.

"Bit of a scorcher today, hmm?" He smiled and pricked his ears forward.

Ronove

Tamiko-chan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:01 pm
Mae continued to n** at the grass, though she really had no interest in eating at the moment. She wanted to go on an adventure and explore new places! That sounded really exciting at the moment, but unfortunately she didn't have anyone to go on an adventure with. They were always more fun with someone else there to keep company with.

Randomly she began to daydream. She was in the mountains, scaling dangerous cliffs and ridges. Following behind her was another horse.. male? Female perhaps?

She didn't have much time to pursue that, however, for suddenly a voice broke her daze. It was deep, and so by that she knew that it was a male before she even looked at him. "Warm, yes, but I guess it could be hotter. There's at least a breeze."

Yes, Arle had made sure the place she stayed in didn't get too hot. Smart two-legger, she was.

Lifting her head from the grasses, Maeve got a chance to get a good look at the approaching newcomer. Male, definitely. A strange color, a sort of blue with a nice, purple mane. Interesting...

"Anyways, I'm Maeve. What about you?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 11:08 pm
Khairi paused while he was still a few paces away from the tawny mare. He nodded slightly at her comment on the heat, a smile pulling at his mouth.

"I suppose that it could be at that." The young stallion shook his lavender mane out of his eyes and glanced up at the sky; it was early afternoon, and the sun was out in a nearly unmarked sky. A few thunderheads lurked on the horizon, clinging to the sides of the mountains as if trapped there.

It was such a beautiful day, shame to be walking around, bored and alone. He he turned back and met the mare's soft brown eyes. "Maeve, is it? Nice to meet you." The blue stallion inclined his head slightly. "I'm Khairi."

He watched the thunderheads building quickly over the mountains, looming ominously, and imagined he caught the scent of rain on the breeze.

Ronove

Tamiko-chan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 4:09 pm
Maeve nodded her head then closed her eyes and shook it out, the heat bothering her for a moment there. Then she opened her eyes back up and glanced at the male, only to find him glancing up at the sky. She wondered what was so interesting up there, and so followed his gaze up to the sky. The sun, the blue sky, no clouds really except for a few in the distance.

A bit puzzled but polite enough not to ask questions, the mare simply looked down at the ground again. There was a ladybug crawling about on a leaf and Mae was quite amazed by it, enough so that she stuck her snout right down into the grasses. The ladybug fluttered a bit, but instead of taking off, crawled right onto the horse's nose!

The female snorted slightly, going a bit cross-eyed as the bug made its way up towards her eyes. It was amazing she even heard the other.

"Khairi.. I like that name." She paused for a moment as the ladybug seemed to change courses, turn around, and head away from the mare's eyes.

Making a rather funny face, she glanced first at the bug then at the male. "Do you know what this is?" Mae sure as heck didn't.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:27 pm
Khairi leaned in close and narrowed his eyes, studying the small insect on the mare's muzzle. The he took a step back and snorted.

"Ugh. I ate one of those once. They taste horrible." Khairi made a face, then realized how he must sound and grinned sheepishly. "Mind you, I didn't do it on purpose." He eyed the small bug for a moment before shrugging. "I don't know what it's called, but Tastebad is a good enough name for me."

He watched the tastebad for a moment, but his attention was inextolerably pulled back to the mountains and the growing storm that loomed in the desert beyond them. A sigh escaped his muzzle.

The young stallion wanted to go somewhere, not just stand here. He pawed the ground and stirred up dry dust left by the water-parched earth. For a little while he remained still, watching the mare, but he couldn't just stand there for long.

Khairi snorted and sighed again, but he didn't want to be rude. She seemed so mesmerized by the bug. He grinned despite himself.

Ronove

Tamiko-chan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:46 am
Maeve wrinkled her nose a bit when the male told her that he had tried eating one before and that it tasted horrible. The little creature definitely didn't look very appetizing. Well, at least Khairi hadn't tried one on purpose. Or so he said.

"It doesn't look very tasty." And with that, the ladybug promptly flew off of the mare's snout and off into the wind, going off to who knew where. She snorted and shook her head to clear the tingly feeling. "Tastebad. I think it's a good name too. At least for that thing, whatever it really was." Mae snorted again, looking around once more before letting her gaze fall back onto him. He seemed bored. She grinned as she found herself sharing the feeling.

"I'm bored," she said with unusual bluntness. "Want to go somewhere?" Suddenly she was exciting, making herself all jumpy and jittery with the thought of finally leaving the meadow-place.

Stamping her hooves randomly on the ground, Mae flicked her tail and whinnied once. "The lake? The mountains? Oooh, I've always wanted to visit the mountains. But, I don't think it's any fun alone. Want to go?" She didn't even take a breath between sentences as she pranced around a little. Adventures really got her excited.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:04 pm
Bored.

Bored bored bored bored bored bore--

Khairi met the mare's eyes as she spoke, and for a moment her words didn't register. Then he grinned when he realized she felt the same way as he did.

"Do I want to go somewhere?" He snorted and reared slightly, tossing his head. "I'm bored out of my mind. Bugs just aren't enough to hold my attention for too long." The young stallion felt uncharacteristically energetic today; it suprised him, but it wasn't unpleasant.

"I actually live in the mountains, although I have to admit I don't know much of the area." Khairi eyed the mare sheepishly. "I spend most of my time down in the forest and the meadow." He glanced wistfully at the mountains, framed by a background of darkening clouds. "I'd love to explore it with someone!"

The stallion tilted his head slightly and looked at the mare. "That is, if you want to."

Ronove

Tamiko-chan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:02 pm
The mare grinned, finding him to be pleasingly energetic. It was nice to find someone with the same energetic level and adventurous personality as she did. It was a pleasant change from what she normally dealt with, which basically included grasses and bugs, sometimes even birds. But that simply wasn't enough for the mare. And, it seemed, it wasn't enough for the stallion either.

"Of course I want to!" she whinnied, stamping her hooves excitedly.

"Race you to the mountains?" she asked, a sly grin on her face. Then, without so much as waiting for any answer, the mare took off. She wasn't all that fast, but she had great stamina and could run for miles at a steady pace.

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff