Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Computers & Video Games
Dyansty Warriors!!! XD Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's your favorite team?
  Wu (Red)
  Shu (Green)
  Wei (Blue)
View Results

RaidenKazama

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:09 pm
Omg I love Dynasty Warriors! I haven't played it in years though! I should go play the latets version...I remember my main character was Xhia dun..I dunno how to spell it, although I liekd many characters! And Lubu's horse rawked!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:39 pm
Yeah...But he is a bit less effective now. But Lu Bu's horse is still the best. 3nodding  

Toran the DragonKnight

OutsiderKrynn

Friendly Grabber

8,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:34 pm
I haven't played DW5:Empires yet, mainly because I don't think the empires ones are all that great. But I have DW5: Xtreme Legends and it is definayely my faorite of them all. I like the fact that you can make your own character and pick out all the new clothes. But I kinda miss the challenges and duels from DW4.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:55 pm
Well, I think Empires is good because it makes you think on where to place your officers and help who fight who sometimes. Also, in this one, you can get the lesser leaders, such as unimportant officers, give in to you using the Surrender ploy. xd  

Toran the DragonKnight

OutsiderKrynn

Friendly Grabber

8,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:11 pm
I haven't played DW 5:Empires yet. Mainly because I have stopped renting games and only buy them now. And at the moment, Empires 5 is 49.99 and I only have 10 bucks. The surrender option sounds pretty cool, but like i said earlier, I never really found the Empires versions as good as the others. I'm still going through Destiny mode on DW 5:Xtreme Legends. I haven't managed to get all of the clothes yet, but I'm working on it. If only I could use my made up character in Destiny mode....they make you so weak in it.... sad . Either way, I'll get it done sooner or later. Then I can move on to Drakengard 2 and start collecting all the weapons.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:29 pm
Yeah, the reason your weak is because you start at a Private level. Your just a special looking person of that class. Remember that. Actually, one way to get all clothing is to get DW5 Original. It comes with all clothing. Its really hard to get the clothing in XL because you'd pretty much have to play as both genders and just about under every single officer. xp  

Toran the DragonKnight

OutsiderKrynn

Friendly Grabber

8,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:53 am
Well, there's certain requirements to obtain the clothing. On my first time playing through in Destiny mode I got four of the clothing for male characters. I just know what the requirements are, and I'd like to do it it myself rather than looking on the internet. I only need three more for the male characters and two more for female. I also can't find DW 5 anywhere cheap. it's priced at 59.99 almost everywhere in town. And I was considering renting it but, I can't find it anyhere to rent now. They have XL and Empires availible to rent, but not DW 5.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:29 pm
Yeah, the original is a big hit. It's going to stay high in price for a long time. That is unless you find it used. In my area the Empire one costs maybe 30 or 40 dollars.  

Toran the DragonKnight

OutsiderKrynn

Friendly Grabber

8,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:46 pm
Well, nonetheless I'll get all of them sooner or later. I'm wondering if they'll make any more DW for the PS2 or wait until the PS3 comes out and release a DW or game similar to DW for it. With all the hype about the PS3 I'm sure that a DW games for it would do fairly well too. And improved graphics for all, yay.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 3:37 pm
Yep, there's one on the PSP that's an improved version of all the others as well. I haven't played it, partly because I don't have a PSP, but it seems to be pretty cool.  

Toran the DragonKnight

OutsiderKrynn

Friendly Grabber

8,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:15 pm
I still say that a DW on the PS3 would be awesome. They'd probably have a lot more improvements and a few new characters as well. And it would make me more happier if they brought back the duels and challenges biggrin .  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:31 pm
Yeah, but they've done really well on the graphics now. They only other thing they could probobly do is make it that clothing doesn't go through objects and have them talk more fluently. And anyways, they always have new characters.  

Toran the DragonKnight

OutsiderKrynn

Friendly Grabber

8,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:41 pm
That's true, if they bring any new characters in future DW games then they'll probably just bring in charcters from earlier games, just make them actual officers instead of underlings. Like Meng Da and the other officers under the current ones. And maybe bring in Liu Chan as playable character too. There's all sorts of things they could do with the characters, but I'm more curious about what they'll change in terms of graphics. Because if they do make one PS3, and I'm sure they will, they'll have to change or improve something in terms of graphics.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:28 pm
Oh, btw I recently created a Dynasty Warriors RP if any are interested. All are welcome, just be sure to read all of the rules and what not. Here's the link: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=5037001#76521763  

OutsiderKrynn

Friendly Grabber

8,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

CronoKinslayer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:06 pm
hmm i like using LU BU he rocks!!!  
Computers & Video Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items