Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Extended Discussion!
sex?? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOLD!!!!!
  HAZZAH!
View Results

Ketake

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:31 am
My first time was when I was 13, Im still with that guy and we love eachother lots. And no I wasn't drunk... I practicly made him do it.

but with this Im not saying that every 13 yearold should be running around having sex.... I'm just saying that....

I dont know what Im saying,
But as long as both parts are in on it, and none of those are naive 12-25 yearolds that do it only because they think someone will love them more, then I do think it's a-okay.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:17 pm
I was raised to wait 'til marriage, and if I couldn't wait, then wear a condom - but really, wait 'til marriage. I was conceived out of wedlock, by the way.

My first time (his too) was two weeks ago. We're both 22, almost 23, and have been together about 3 years now. And no, we're not married.

I think it was really worth waiting that three years. Hell, some couples would've had two or three kids by now. Not that there's like a sex timeline or anything...but it's nice to really be secure that we love each other.

I was expecting...something different.

I expected it to hurt - it didn't (My body is physically mature enough to handle that sort of intrusion, and ...well, let's just stick with it didn't hurt). That was a nice surprise.

I expected to feel closer to him, during and after - I didn't and still don't. That was a not-so-nice surprise, but I realize it's because I loved him before we did it and I love him still. He's my best friend.

I don't regret my choice, per se, but I wonder sometimes if we should've waited 'til marriage. Part of it is my upbringing, I'm sure. I also kinda have no ace in the hole now, as far as talking him into marrying me (he's reluctant, which is understandable given his upbringing, which I shall not discuss).

On the other hand, I don't have to worry about whether he'd be marrying me just to get in my pants.

What's my point, you ask? My point is that sex before marriage can be okay, as long as both parties are mature enough to deal with some of the unexpected issues that can come up (besides pregnancy and STDs, though those are concerns as well).  

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350

MisterSponge

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:26 pm
i personally do not want to wait until i'm married, but i will not go out and put out. i will wait until Mr. Right comes around, and then i will go for it. but until then, no.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:38 pm
Mara_Brightwing
Keep it in your pants.

I love the way she put it. And so casually. But I agree with her.  

Muzical_Angel

ProxyCat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:38 pm
i tihnk 16+ is reasonable an only if it because they think they both really love eachother but with most guys these days its just all about doing a chick  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:27 pm
*cracks knuckles* here we go. And bear with me; I'll get to the point.

By law (in Sweden where I live) I'm allowed to have sex from that I'm 15 years old.

First of all; I was raised that sex was something beautiful but completely natural; something that should be shared by people that love and trust one another.

Second; Sex is one of the three urges all human beings have; no matter how much we love to deny it. To hold that back is to deny a part of yourself, in other words.
Now; I don't suggest to sleep around or anything, just that it's completely natural.

But when is one mature enough to have sex? This is actually a really tough question to answer. In today's society girls (and boys) are often pressured into a sexual debut in their early teens, at a time when they're not at all ready for it psychologically.

I don't think one should rush into it, but wait a while until they feel that they are ready. Not necessarily until they're married, but until that they feel mature enough, that they've somehow found their role in society, gotten to know themselves.

17-18 I think would be a reasonable age... maybe even at a later age.

BTW; I'm not even going to count in the things about pregnancy and that, because then you'll never have me shut up.

- L -  

Moiranna

Necro Queen

Liberal Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:48 pm
You all would hate to here my story, but here it goes anyway.

I lost my virginity to a guy I didn't even know in a one night stand when I was 15 because I was desperate for attention. Where did I meet him? The good ole' internet of course!

Anyway, my story will probably be a word of warning for my kids (if it's still possible for me to have them sweatdrop ) when they come of age. Still, if I could go back I would change everything.

I say there is no certain age, but don't be irresponsible. It's very hard for two tweens to know what they're getting themselves into and accept the outcome.

By the way, I don't believe abortion is an outcome to even think about, but that's a whole other topic... I'm surprised it's not on here yet. I guess it's a little too hot for some people to handle.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:34 pm
I do bleive in sex after marriage, but I do think that sex when both partners, as everyone else is saying, are ready for it, know about std's and possible pregnancy. I think that if you truely love eachother, and are doing it because of that, it's fine (If propor protection is used). domokun  

Meg`

Archarion

Romantic Heckler

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:34 am
you know im all for that timeless classic that "if your shure that he/she is the right one to loose it too and u both know its right" then do it.... BUT im warning ya~ sex is a BIG attachment. i loved this person ALOT! and i use to be that person who thought love was totally holywood! But i new i was inlove when i met my soul mate! *its corny but true* at least i thought it was.... i was so attatched i didnt see how bad i was being played. i was 15 going on 16 when i lost my virginity~ do i regret it? not with the person- but the timeing. i wish i waited. cry then i wouldnt have been stuck in a 4year relationship that wasnt going anywere~ only to stay in that relationship to have my love cheat on me!

Note~ sex with that person got old. Me giving it up so young, im gonna miss out on the experience of being a newly wed. its not gonna be excighting for me- i know what to expect- and since nothins new i wont have the desire to do it for long periods of time. it sux! newly weds should have the comfort of knowing that only the two of them will share a special bond that only the two of you could share.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:36 am
WAIT TILL YOUR MARRIED!  

Archarion

Romantic Heckler

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Edward 100

KASHARA-CHAN22

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:00 pm
After marriage .  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:07 am
Yeah i agree but i dont think you should definayly say i noy gonna untill marage because wat if you meet the right person and cant wait?  

Shoping_crazy

StarClan_Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:32 pm
i dont think you should do it peolpe say i want a baby butt then they cant keep the responsibility of taking care of their baby  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:02 am
Sheer_Immortal
I was raised to wait 'til marriage, and if I couldn't wait, then wear a condom - but really, wait 'til marriage. I was conceived out of wedlock, by the way.

My first time (his too) was two weeks ago. We're both 22, almost 23, and have been together about 3 years now. And no, we're not married.

I think it was really worth waiting that three years. Hell, some couples would've had two or three kids by now. Not that there's like a sex timeline or anything...but it's nice to really be secure that we love each other.

I was expecting...something different.

I expected it to hurt - it didn't (My body is physically mature enough to handle that sort of intrusion, and ...well, let's just stick with it didn't hurt). That was a nice surprise.

I expected to feel closer to him, during and after - I didn't and still don't. That was a not-so-nice surprise, but I realize it's because I loved him before we did it and I love him still. He's my best friend.

I don't regret my choice, per se, but I wonder sometimes if we should've waited 'til marriage. Part of it is my upbringing, I'm sure. I also kinda have no ace in the hole now, as far as talking him into marrying me (he's reluctant, which is understandable given his upbringing, which I shall not discuss).

On the other hand, I don't have to worry about whether he'd be marrying me just to get in my pants.

What's my point, you ask? My point is that sex before marriage can be okay, as long as both parties are mature enough to deal with some of the unexpected issues that can come up (besides pregnancy and STDs, though those are concerns as well).

I agree with your post but wow 22 and 23? That is a long time to hold out and that's definately something to be proud of! I've known guys who have tried to lie about being virgins because most men can't wait, or think they can't anyway. I'm almost 18 and I've known my boyfriend for 6 years, we started dating 2 years ago. He was 16 and I was 15 when we first had sex. Mentally and physically I knew I was ready to be intimate with my bestfriend of 6 years and so..

It may have been painless for you by 22 and 23 because your hymen starts to ware away on it's own naturally. I had a small amount of pain but I know girls my age that didn't feel any pain at all. It depends on the physical labor you've done, tampon usage, and if you have masterbated by inserting your fingers, or you boyfriend pleasured you that way before sex, all those factors play a role in the strength of your hymen.

Kaori Hana

Kaori Hana

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:34 am
In many "ancient" cultures, such as the Native Americans, believed when the girl or "woman" started her period, she was ready to bare children. So when the girls would begin menstruating they would marry them off to a family and husband. However, the human life span was also much shorter back then..

But now, in our times, that would be nearly impossible. First of all the laws associated with our states don't allow anything like that to happen, legally at least (thank goodness); but from a different perspective it's kind of remarkable how much the maturity level of teens and young adults over the century have disipated. Kids don't know how to handle themselves today, not properly anyway.

Sometimes I wish our morals and obligations could revert, but I love technology too much and it just might be the downfall of our society. Maybe even our country (< mad

Extended Discussion!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff