Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nuclear Plant

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:32 pm
I'm a taures still need my horns  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:44 pm
OMG I LOOOOVE Astrolgy! I'm a virgo, were very picky, and we love to be in charche in a relationship, we both love attenticon, but yes we can be together. The simbol is a women, a virgin to be exact. and our element is earth, not my favorite one, but I'll deal with it xD jejejeje I love all does kind of stuff, i tell what dreams mean and I wanna learn how to use the stones. And the hole reading tarot cards and read the aura, love it! wiii!!!  

Nammu

Marthal_Stewjack

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:25 am
Lady Courtney
I'm a Gemini with a Leo moon sign, born June 14, 1991, year of the Sheep/Goat. I've always been into astrology and other forms of divination. I've dabbled in runes and palmistry and really studied Tarot cards. Yes astrology can seem really fake on the surface, saying that everyone falls neatly into 12 categories but then you have to consider the combinations of sun and moon signs, your chinese astrology for the year you were born and many other things.
I've also heard this story, I can't remember it all now but it ended with the Buddha decreeing that all astrologers will contradict each other. I've always found that pretty interesting, because it seems to be true!

my birthday is June 14th and i'm an ascendnig leo...hmm. year of the snake, though.
i like astrology and all that paranormal/supernatural/crazy stuff.
being a gemini, i guess it's my nature to be able to blend with a lot of people, but gemini's aren't supposed to be able to stand capricorns or scorpios, yet i'm friends with a scorpio and i get along with her sister, who's a capricorn. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:20 pm
Saggittarius here. I have always loves astrology, as well as mythology. Its just incredibly cool seeing what the stars say about you.

XD  

men getting pregnant

portraitofaudacity

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:26 am
My sun and moon sign is Taurus and my ascendent sign or whatever it's called is Pisces. I don't believe in Astrology though.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:23 am
i know im a cancer and i read a description and i act like one too  

happy2balive

love3words

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:36 am
I'm the hardworking ambitous lil Capricorn...I looove astrology...I am really interested about how it works and everything...Compatibility and such...Though I am a religious person...Muslim...Please don't hate...Born and raised...LOL....Yeah...I hate the fact that caps and twins are not compatible...sometimes I wish I dont believe in this kind of stuff...LOL.. rofl

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:07 pm
Astrology is okay, but I find Astronomy more interesting. domokun  

die kleine Fee

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Phaecy

3,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:29 pm
I really love astrology and star constellations, my birthday ist the 19th of April, so I'm an Aries girl ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:58 pm
i completely agree! im into astrology, fortune telling, divination & of course voodoo since i am from new orleans wink

i'm a cancer
my rising is a capricorn..

i've had a whole sheet done on it & everything it sounds a lot like me, but in most books i sound exactly how they describe a cancer.. no idea how i get along with my sagittarius boyfriend..but oh well opposites attract heart

& in chinese astrology im a snake 3nodding  

jadeorleans

kittyshadow_rachel

1,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:56 pm
Im a Cancer (born in the 07/07 im a double 7 n_n) ascendent leo.
chinnese sign--> wood ox
Mayan sign--> red serpent mrgreen

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:14 pm
Promise me , when you see,
a white rose you'll think of me...

User Image

I'm a Cancer, but my rising sign is Leo(I think. I'm not completely sure on that.) I'm obsessed with astrology and love to find other people who love it as much as I do. One of my ideal careers is to be an astrologer.

Birthday: June 24, 1990

User Image

I love you so, Never let go,
I will be your ghost of a rose...

Liara Miyu

"WYH" What's Your Hobby?

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items