Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

laefe

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:12 pm
Death and Banhi's side of the Teepee

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Banhi of the Fire
Sex: Female
Stats: N/A
Race: Indian, unknown of which culture
Build: Very slender and curvy
Hair: golden brown with silver spots from stress.
Eyes: right brown, left blue
Clothing: Breast strap with braided black string that hangs off(Only covers her nipples really), pants that go from far down her waist just above her privates to about her ankles and then tie off, a string loose around her right arm, a cuff on her upper left arm with golden fabric that hangs down to her elbow, a collar with a white creek stone on it.
Markings: A wolf paw print tattoo just above her right hip that spreads slightly to her stomach.

Personality: Sweet and innocent, yet at the same time deep thinking and very caring, Banhi loves to cheer others up and help people when she can, though she meets very few where she is in the forest. Though she was exiled, she never became angry because of it, in fact she became sweeter for it and often helps those in need because she knows the feeling of dropping that far. The only thing that you have to watch for is her feirce protectiviness of those close to her and her firey temper. When angered she makes an active volcano look placid. She'll swing first and ask you the questions about it later.

Likes: Shanyee, Choteka, Crow, Moonlight, nightime, playing under the stars, spring rainstorms that don't involve lightning, weaving flower chains, helping others, cheering up others, running in the sun, sleeping at a comfortable place.
Dislikes: Irresponsible people, sleeping in trees, mornings, rude people, those that refuse to help others, wolves that won't run away, squirrels(they steal her nuts), large groups of people, villages, her past

History: Abandoned from her family for having hair that wasn't black and eyes that were two different colors, Banhi was thrown into a river to die. Through some miracle she managed to survive and was adopted by a village of incredibly nice hunters that took care of her until they realized her nature. When she told one of the village elders that she could hear the words of animals and the words of plants she was abandoned once again, kicked out by the people that had raised her and saved her.

laefe

laefe

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:17 pm

User Image
Name: Death
Type: Cosplay Wind (Death by Neil Gaiman)
Temper: Tranquil
Personality: Death is a very quiet and mellow Soquili. She's peaceful and sweet and believes everything in life happens for a reason and purpose and that life and death is the balance of everything. She believes that for every birth, there is a death, and neither one is bad. One journey must end for another to start.
Appearance: Death is a very pale, gothic looking Soquili. With a white coat and black hair, she almost seems unnatural. She has a little mark of the Eye of Horus (symbol of rebirth) under her eye and wears an ankh (symbol of life) around her neck.
Family:
Mate: Khairi
Human: Banhi
Siblings: Taroji, Ringlet, Moir?
History: As a foal, Death was raised by a loving mother and never knew her father at all. Though she never expected that she would ever really find anyone to care about other than her mother, the little female wind soquili was hyper and boistrous enough that she didn't mind looking. When she finally DID find someone special, someone she could care about and for, he was taken from her by a human that didn't care for her. Her personality took a sligt dive afterwards, leaving her quite demur and calm from that point on.

To this day she isn't entirely closed off from love, in fact she even takes care of a small human female named Banhi despite what was done to her. She isn't looking for a mate since she has one or anything, Death would rather have friends, though she does adore the mate she finally found, Khairi. As the first Soquili she'd met since she set out on her own, Death found him incredible, not only that he was a stunning blue stallion but also that he had NO wings whatsoever. It struck her as strange but slowly she fell in love with the larger blue stallion.

User Image
Yasei :Name
Regular :Type
Female :Gender
Wild :Temper
Probably the most overly hyper little filly ever born, Yasei likes to spring around and try to race people. razz ersonality
She does actually realize that she's this hyper but she doesn't realize that she's a little overbearing at times. She can be rebellious with her mother and father, often telling them no and running off like the wind when they tell her to do something. In all she really IS a good daughter but no one reallys knows how long she'll be staying with her parents.
:Appearance
:Family
Death :Mother
Khairi :Father
???, Kailash :Siblings

:History

User Image
Name: ???
Type: ???
Temper: ???
Personality: ???
Appearance: ???
Family:
Mother: Applejack
Father: Taroji
Siblings: ???, ???
History:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:21 pm
Re-working

laefe

laefe

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:25 pm
The friends

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:28 pm
Banhi's RP

Crow(Finished)
Choteka and the Village(Finished)
Banhi and the Soquili(Finished)
SkyHawk(Finished)
Meeting in the woods(Finished)
In the forest(Finished)

Death's RP

Group Meeting(Finished)
The other wind Soquili(Finished)
The meeting of one then many(Finished)
Is it really you?(Finished)
The Flames of Death
Serenity...(Finished)
Rainbows full of Death. O.o
"Them" or "Us"?(Finished)
Rhapsody of Death
Snowflakes with the 'dawn'
Dance of the Gypsy children(Finished)
Tiny Wind Brother(Finished)
Royalty in the shadow's of Death(Lost)
Mother and wanting
Ghosts of a feather, Fly together
Where is he?
And the stars rain down
Fluttering Death
Mud can stain?
Khairi... I have something to tell you...
Wisdom in the face of Death

Yasei's RP

Nothing like your mother X3
In the dark of the night
The Racer in the Night

Dappletail's RP

A Shadow in the forest  

laefe

[Midnight][Blaze]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:32 pm
Eachann, being the liesurely stroll loveing stallion he is, was wandering around the forest kind of close to his teepee. Upon his stroll, he came upon another clearing, but this one had a teepee in it. 'Peculiar, isn't it? Well not really. I'm bound to run into someone in the forest now and again, aren't I?' he thought. He traveled closer to the teepee, inspecting the area for any signs of life.

((We can be teepee neighbors xD -lives in the forest also-))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 7:59 am
Taroji was on his way back to his home or what you could call it, it was nice to come there often but he didn't know if he could call it his home just yet. He walked with very light steps so it could be hard hearing him comming, the cat colored male jumped up on a rock nearby and his side bumped into something soft

Taroji turned his head around and saw another soquili oh my god wheree did he come from? he hadn't even noticed him..

Hime

[Midnight][Blaze]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:30 am
About to give up on the search for life and head for home, Eachann felt someting brush against him. It startled him, but not enough to make him bolt. He side stepped a little to catch a glimpse of the one who bumped him and met the golden eyes of another stallion. "Hello there," he said calmly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:55 am
Taroji blinked and felt a little stupid for not noticing the other male so he bowed his head and smiled and took a few steps back. His steps aws very light almost as small jumps..

" Umm i am sorry i didn't notice you..oh well now i did "

He said back calmly too. He looked at the other male a little curiously and waited for his answer..

Hime

[Midnight][Blaze]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:23 pm
Eachann returned the smile. "Quite all right, old boy. Everyone's done it once or twice themselves," he said remembering his run in with Firefly. He chuckled a little at the memory, then returned to the present situation. "Is this your clearing?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:01 pm
Taroji looked at the big male this male was a little bigger then himself he was surley older then him so older males was bigger. He sighed with a realif when the other maled said it was ok and he seemed nice also..

" Ah yes this is my home or well the place i live at the most "

He looked around it wasn't very big but the forest was all around them and a river was floating by so you always had fresh water to drink and clean yourself in..

Hime

[Midnight][Blaze]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:29 am
Eachann had never seen these types of markings before on a soquili, maybe a cat, but never a stallion. He nodded. "Well I live just nearby. When did you get here? I didn't think anyone lived near us." He chuckled a little. 'And I'm always walking around too. You'd think I would've noticed..' he thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:57 am
Taroji just waved his braided tail and tought it was nice meeting someone new he really liked this males haircut very cool and he really looked like a ladiesman too...Taroji shoke his head he always felt some jelousy when meeting other males but he couldn't help it..

" Oh yes it is ncie walking around...and yes i moved her not long ago so i guess i am new "

Hime

[Midnight][Blaze]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:07 pm
"Well, welcome to the area." Eachann tossed his head back a little. "If you ever need anything, I'm just thata way." He jerked his head back towards the beach. "I can help you with anything... Well, almost anything. If I'm not there, I'm probably somewhere nearby so just keep circling."  
Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff