Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Computers & Video Games
Sephiroth Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sephiroth
  Kill!
  Greatest Villian Ever!
  I'm a loyal follower!
  Who cares?
View Results

Fudger_McNickles

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:02 am
I agree "one winged angel" kicks a**  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:31 pm
One Winged Angel is cool, but I never really liked Sephiroth as a character.  

tsukasa567

OutsiderKrynn

Friendly Grabber

8,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:40 am
Sephiroth is one of the greatest villains out there. He's strong, destructive, and psychotic. Kills whoever, whenever, and like a lot of other people said, he has an awesome theme. I'm hoping they remake FFVII for PS3. The tech demo for it looekd pretty awesome and even though FFVII on the PS1 was a great game. I'd love to see it with better graphics.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:03 pm
Kefka > Sephiroth. =D  

l2AY

Profitable Prophet

The Real Batosai

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:05 am
OutsiderKrynn
Sephiroth is one of the greatest villains out there. He's strong, destructive, and psychotic. Kills whoever, whenever, and like a lot of other people said, he has an awesome theme. I'm hoping they remake FFVII for PS3. The tech demo for it looekd pretty awesome and even though FFVII on the PS1 was a great game. I'd love to see it with better graphics.

Its been denied several times by Square Enix and Sony Computer Entertainment that they will be remakeing FFVII for the PS3. That tech demo was it. And t be honest i didnt like FFVII i played the whole thing, but i didnt enjoy it what so ever. But my favorite FF game was the origional FFVI or one of the two FFtactics games. Now those were good. But the best #D FF game i guess woudl be either FFIX or FFXI (FFX sucked because Tidus complained too much) But As for the origional post Seps sword was possiably the coolest thing about him. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:31 pm
I realize that they denied making FFVII for the PS# mutiple times, I was simple saying in hope that I think it would be great if they did. The reaction that they got on just the tech demo alone was fairly big. Imagine what the type of reaction they would get if they did remake the game.  

OutsiderKrynn

Friendly Grabber

8,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

HACK-Jane

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:16 am
whoot sephrioth rocks i have his theme tune on my comp ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:10 am
Sephiroth is indeed the best villain ever. They really need to make an alternate version of the FFVII storyline where you play Seph, I'd buy that.  

FuriousSeahorse

Hilarious Sex Symbol

Kazuumaa

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:04 pm
I found this hilarious pic of Sepiroth here http://gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17447137  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:02 pm
his cool..the only thing that frekennd me out was his absetion wit hhis dead mother  

Uchiha_itachi_dta

Mordrayne

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:16 pm
I love Sephiroth.... *sighs*. Katayouko No Tenshi is a fantastic song, I listen to it all the time (pretty much ONLY it and a few other FFVII songs) and I know all the original words, but not the advent words because they're not as good, In my opinion. I have to say though, WHY oh, WHY is it ALWAYS the Kefka fans? Do the Sephiroth fans go and tell the Kefka fans they're stupid? I mean, seriously... it's getting annoying.

And, she IS a god, and not acctualy dead either.

(I heart all people Called Lucretia....)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 12:28 pm
Sephiroth kicks major arse. He's one of the best if not THE best. His obsession with his mother? What about Kadaj? Those three were obsessed with their mother as well. Not to mention, all the Mordrayne says is true.

whee 3nodding

Kakone

Shazbot_the_Pirate

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:21 pm
Kefka was superior.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:30 pm
Sephiroth is so sexy!!! heart  

Mala_Neko

hiddeninthesand

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:48 pm
Sephiroth is good...i think he is an interesting character contrast, although I must say Vincent was my favorite overall. What with his history and skill set.  
Computers & Video Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff