Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!
Acting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The finer arts.
  I go to plays quite a bit.
  I like to act.
  Pass the mustard.
  What the hell are the finer arts?
View Results

super_nerd42

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:18 pm
I just started my acting career my senior year in high school last year. I regret I didn't start sooner because I loved it. It is one of my goals to become a playwrite and to have my work performed. I have always loved the performing arts. Not only do I act, but I sing jazz and play the cello.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:00 pm
I tried out some acting.  

Sugihide

Mr.Hollywood25

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:02 pm
hey there...i simply love the performing arts....my goal is to work hard to become an actor...i love acting..i've been in plays but only it was in 8th grade...i kinda have stage fright...i used to be chorus...and i loved it...i'm crazy about the performing arts..i also draw abstracts in my free time that totally come out of my mind...there very interesting although i cant really show them on gaia due to because i cant upload them...but i mostly love watching musicals and i love to act and sing sometimes even though i think i'm not that great...but i try to practice...but yes..i totally love acting even took a drama class which was very nerve racking at times for me...but fun nonetheless...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:28 pm
Acting is my passion! Ilove it, I've been in choirs, musicals, and just co-starred in a school production. I find it soo much fun to act. And plays are amazing too! I love to watch them live, hove to see how other people act, so I can learn from their actions. The last play I had just watched was Beauty and the Beast. Supurb show!  

Terry_Boot

SlaveToKarma

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:16 pm
I love acting. I have been in a couple but not many. sweatdrop I love watching musicals. Those are my favorite. Like WICKED! Oh my gosh! whee The Wedding SINger! 1776! RENT! So amazing! *faints*  
"IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff